PDA

View Full Version : Classify Pakistani sisters

lameduck
06-19-2020, 08:37 PM
they all cleared very competitive superior services exam for high profile bureacratic appointments in pakistan

they are awan/north punjabi tribe.

https://www.newsbox.pk/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/112957630_csssisters.jpg

Thambi
06-19-2020, 10:49 PM
L to R

Irano afghan + Alpine
NI + some alpine
NI + IB
NI + some turan
AA + some NI

first one looks pashtun but the others look nw south asian. Last one could pass as kalash, chitrali, etc.

alpha.ghot
06-20-2020, 08:43 AM
Congratulations to all of them. I was waiting when will you post them for classification. They are very pretty. It is quite fascinating that 5 sisters are bureaucrats. It does't happen on a daily basis. CSS is on national level and quite demanding. I never had the courage to go for it. PMS the less competitive version is less tough but still I have never appeared in either of these. I don't study much and have bad handwriting.

As a side note one guy from Chitral and about 8 guys from Gilgit Baltistan have qualified this year.

lameduck
06-20-2020, 09:28 AM
Congratulations to all of them. I was waiting when will you post them for classification. They are very pretty. It is quite fascinating that 5 sisters are bureaucrats. It does't happen on a daily basis. CSS is on national level and quite demanding. I never had the courage to go for it. PMS the less competitive version is less tough but still I have never appeared in either of these. I don't study much and have bad handwriting.

As a side note one guy from Chitral and about 8 guys from Gilgit Baltistan have qualified this year.

yeah when I was in uet lahore , lots of student used to apply for engineering masters , and stay in hosel longer to study for the exam and give it a shot , more than difficulty level it requires long dedicated commitment to preparation.