PDA

View Full Version : Adriana Lima's DNA test says she's 63.5% European.

Skye
06-21-2020, 12:13 AM
Don't know if anyone has posted this, but almost a year ago, she did a DNA test. She only posted the European results. She posted the results on Instagram but I think it's since been deleted, and I tried seeing if anyone kept a screen shot. She has usually claimed to be of European (Portuguese, as well as Swiss and French), African, Native Brazilian and East Asian (Japanese) ancestry. Other times she has even mentioned having Caribbean/West Indian ancestry as well but this test seems to rule out a lot of her claimed ancestry. I'm curious to see what the other 37% would be, but she's never revealed that.
https://www.lipstickalley.com/attachments/img_5768-jpg.942797/
Interestingly, despite looking entirely/predominantly European, Adriana has always identified as being either "Afro-Brazilian" or mentioned that she is of pardo/mixed ancestry. I can't find any photos of her father, but from what I gather, he was never in her life. She looks less "exotic" than many of her relatives, so her dad must be predominately European because her mom looks like a mestiza (who likely has African ancestry as well).
https://files.thehandbook.com/uploads/2014/10/Adriana-Lima-Visits-the-SiriusXM-Set-at-Super-Bowl-50-Radio-Row-04.jpg
Her mother:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/24/2d/72/242d72787306c48177414361d0b06683.jpg
Her other family and daughters:
https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/i5IbdKDUEfo5QS51G154fuBVFzw/fit-in/1024x1024/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-/2018/03/07/980/n/44344577/addurl4NybzB/i/Adriana-Lima-Family-Pictures.jpg
Her cousin on the right:
https://s2.glbimg.com/_4XyX_nQzN5u9YK_iCpQ3MS36ek=/smart/e.glbimg.com/og/ed/f/original/2016/05/29/captura_de_tela_2016-05-29_as_13.21.07.png

Mortimer
06-21-2020, 12:33 AM
she looks fully white

Skye
06-21-2020, 12:37 AM
she looks fully white
I agree. But if I may ask, what do you think the other 36-37% is in terms of African and Native ancestry?

I'm willing to bet she has more Native ancestry than African.

Mortimer
06-21-2020, 12:39 AM
I agree. But if I may ask, what do you think the other 36-37% is in terms of African and Native ancestry?

I'm willing to bet she has more Native ancestry than African.

No way I can know that. It could be 20% native 17% african for example. I have no idea.

Mixdguy17
06-21-2020, 12:46 AM
Doesn't surprise me. Adriana Lima is the same racial example as me. I am only 3% more euro than her, we are virtually the same examples of Triracials, very interesting. Dont know why she only posted her European results though. Shows how around our % division our influences go around the same to impact our pheno, obviously not the rule, but seems to be around the most likely outcome.

oszkar07
06-21-2020, 12:47 AM
Don't know if anyone has posted this, but almost a year ago, she did a DNA test. She only posted the European results. She posted the results on Instagram but I think it's since been deleted, and I tried seeing if anyone kept a screen shot. She has usually claimed to be of European (Portuguese, as well as Swiss and French), African, Native Brazilian and East Asian (Japanese) ancestry. Other times she has even mentioned having Caribbean/West Indian ancestry as well but this test seems to rule out a lot of her claimed ancestry. I'm curious to see what the other 37% would be, but she's never revealed that.
https://www.lipstickalley.com/attachments/img_5768-jpg.942797/
Interestingly, despite looking entirely/predominantly European, Adriana has always identified as being either "Afro-Brazilian" or mentioned that she is of pardo/mixed ancestry. I can't find any photos of her father, but from what I gather, he was never in her life. She looks less "exotic" than many of her relatives, so her dad must be predominately European because her mom looks like a mestiza (who likely has African ancestry as well).
https://files.thehandbook.com/uploads/2014/10/Adriana-Lima-Visits-the-SiriusXM-Set-at-Super-Bowl-50-Radio-Row-04.jpg
Her mother:
Her other family and daughters:
https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/i5IbdKDUEfo5QS51G154fuBVFzw/fit-in/1024x1024/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-/2018/03/07/980/n/44344577/addurl4NybzB/i/Adriana-Lima-Family-Pictures.jpg
Her cousin on the right:
https://s2.glbimg.com/_4XyX_nQzN5u9YK_iCpQ3MS36ek=/smart/e.glbimg.com/og/ed/f/original/2016/05/29/captura_de_tela_2016-05-29_as_13.21.07.png

From her looks she quite likely is at least 63% or even maybe more European.

I dont totally trust results of commercial companies ...I would prefer to see her results on something like Gedmatch or Vahuedo

Immanenz
06-21-2020, 12:48 AM
she scores propably higher on Amerindian than on SSA...

MobyD
06-21-2020, 12:53 AM
she looks fully white

Are you sure about that?

FinalFlash
06-21-2020, 12:54 AM
Booooooringg

Skye
06-21-2020, 12:58 AM
Doesn't surprise me. Adriana Lima is the same racial example as me. I am only 3% more euro than her, we are virtually the same examples of Triracials, very interesting. Dont know why she only posted her European results though. Shows how around our % division our influences go around the same to impact our pheno, obviously not the rule, but seems to be around the most likely outcome.

She has said she identifies as being an Afro-Brazilian, and I believe has mentioned being raised by her maternal grandmother who was of at least partial African ancestry.

Maybe she thought her Native/African ancestry would be higher.

Immanenz
06-21-2020, 01:02 AM
Are you sure about that?

She can pass in some parts of Europe- thats what he is propably referring to

Chris596
06-21-2020, 01:03 AM
I can believe in her results (the European percentage). Highly unlikely, but the other part could be West-Asian as well. Some West-Asians look like Europeans, a good amount of them especially from the Caucasus, some Iranians, etc.

This is something that we call ,,genetic lottery". I'm basically ~90% European at least, or around 97% Caucasoid. Even thought that small 2-3% influenced my phenotype, it can happen (although I can't explain why). I can just repeat the others, human races and phenotypes are incredibly complex.

Mixdguy17
06-21-2020, 01:07 AM
She has said she identifies as being an Afro-Brazilian, and I believe has mentioned being raised by her maternal grandmother who was of at least partial African ancestry.

Maybe she thought her Native/African ancestry would be higher.

I thought that too tbh (About myself). I mean she has the blood and the attachment to that identity, if she was to identify that way, I think that's fine.

Tenma de Pegasus
06-21-2020, 01:08 AM
63.5% is close to the average of pardo brazilians as Adriana herself claim to be. The 85 milion pardo brazilians are 65% euro on average.

I personally thought she was 65-75% european.
https://pt.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pardos

Mixdguy17
06-21-2020, 01:11 AM
she scores propably higher on Amerindian than on SSA...

She most likely does, but probably by single digits difference. She seems to be the closest racial equal I've seen so far to me, Its hard to find the exact type of triracial I am. In both genetical and Phenotype expression.

Mortimer
06-21-2020, 01:12 AM
Are you sure about that?

yes looks english or brunette norwegian.

you dont think so?

Mixdguy17
06-21-2020, 01:13 AM
I can believe in her results (the European percentage). Highly unlikely, but the other part could be West-Asian as well. Some West-Asians look like Europeans, a good amount of them especially from the Caucasus, some Iranians, etc.

This is something that we call ,,genetic lottery". I'm basically ~90% European at least, or around 97% Caucasoid. Even thought that small 2-3% influenced my phenotype, it can happen (although I can't explain why). I can just repeat the others, human races and phenotypes are incredibly complex.

she most likely has around 2-5% MENA. Its my educated guess since she seems to be almost identically to me genetically.

Mixdguy17
06-21-2020, 01:14 AM
yes looks english or brunette norwegian.

you dont think so?

Fuck no. South europe is best fit, with maybe some central countries as well.

Mortimer
06-21-2020, 01:15 AM
Fuck no. South europe is best fit, with maybe some central countries as well.

obviously not. most southeuropeans dont have blue eyes this is for start.

Tenma de Pegasus
06-21-2020, 01:15 AM

That shows how many users on internet wanna make non white admixtures fucking stronger and the european admixture really weaker on phenotype when in reality this not true. I saw some persons saying like Megan Markle is a quadroon when she is probably way less european... I still see some posts like it, but previously 2015 there were way more.

Mortimer
06-21-2020, 01:16 AM
she most likely has around 2-5% MENA. Its my educated guess since she seems to be almost identically to me genetically.

she looks more northern then you. you pass really in southern europe better, but she passes better in western europe or northwestern europe.

Immanenz
06-21-2020, 01:16 AM

Your phenotype is a result of blending similar sources. The people who broad such phenotype to Europe (maybe Avars or other Turkic people) where not much genetically Mongolid themselves (anymore).

This woman and her father are no Norwegian Saami people or Lapplanders yet look at their eyes...
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?325920-Reclassify-Lola-Le-Lann

Immanenz
06-21-2020, 01:17 AM
she looks more northern then you. you pass really in southern europe better, but she passes better in western europe or northwestern europe.

tbh- i dont think she can pass in NW Europe.

Mixdguy17
06-21-2020, 01:19 AM

Lmao are u for real? Just bcs she has blue eyes doesnt mean she looks British. Blue eyes are much less common in south for europe than lets say, Scandinavia, but they are still not uncommon and just bcs she has light eyes doesnt change her facial features. Best fit is south of europe and some central countries like I said.

Mortimer

you say that because you know her identity and results. but it is obvious to me at least in some pictures, in some she looks a bit "flavored" first picture she looks a bit flavored and second which i reposted she looks totally english, welsh, norwegian...

Mortimer
Lmao are u for real? Just bcs she has blue eyes doesnt mean she looks British. Blue eyes are much less common in south for europe than lets say, Scandinavia, but they are still not uncommon and just bcs she has light eyes doesnt change her facial features. Best fit is south of europe and some central countries like I said.

her facial features dont strike me as southeuro im serious not trolling you all say that because you know who she is.

Mixdguy17

I completely agree bro.

MobyD
06-21-2020, 01:20 AM

Ok but some do, you love to speak in generalizations....

Tenma de Pegasus

Its because she looks less eastern than Mixedguy, she looks a dark western, dark southwestern with some non euro traits...

Mortimer
I completely agree bro.

to me it is obvious but lets agree to disagree.

Mortimer
06-21-2020, 01:21 AM
Ok but some do, you love to speak in generalizations....

some do but some iranians have blue eyes, she doesnt look med or southeuro typically. and also not her features, even a tronder would pass as very atypical in southeurope

Immanenz
06-21-2020, 01:23 AM
Its because she looks less eastern than Mixedguy, she looks a dark western, dark southwestern with some non euro traits...

imo Adriana Lima passes best in Southeasteuro- Romenia for example have similar type of women, i do not think that Mixedguy looks more Eastern in that regard.

Mortimer
06-21-2020, 01:23 AM
she reminds me of angelina jolie, isnt angelina jolie english?

Mortimer
06-21-2020, 01:24 AM
imo Adriana Lima passes best in Southeasteuro- Romenia for example have similar type of women, i do not think that Mixedguy looks more Eastern in that regard.

bs

Mixdguy17
06-21-2020, 01:24 AM
her facial features dont strike me as southeuro im serious not trolling you all say that because you know who she is.

I am telling from what I am perceiving in her features. She has some Native influences and some slight SSA as well but she's still very much passable imo. To me her best fits are south E. and Some central countries. Put her eyes brown and and she looks the same. Having blue doesn't make u Scandinavian or northern looking looking. Many SE with light eyes. Also many NW european with brown. Only difference is that is more common in one place than the other, but not uncommon in either. Look at Jake Paul he is of NW european descent and looks like it even though he has brown eyes, Matthew McConahey as well. Come on man....

Tenma de Pegasus
06-21-2020, 01:25 AM

But she resemble romanians or pass as native romanian?

Mortimer
I am telling from what I am perceiving in her features. She has some Native influences and some slight SSA as well but she's still very much passable imo. To me her best fits are south E. and Some central countries. Put her eyes brown and you would see as well. Having blue yes doesnt make u Scandinavia looking. Many SE with light eyes. Also many NW european with brown. Look at Logan Paul he is of NW european descent and looks like it even though he has brown eyes, Matthew McConahey as well. Come on man....

to me she doesnt look from face southeuro, maybe it is her native side but she has those type of cheekbones and such found in scandinavians also not only the color but also the eye shape is more northern.

Immanenz

She is half French 1/4 NW Euro 1/4 Easteuro because of her father

Immanenz
06-21-2020, 01:28 AM
But she resemble romanians or pass as native romanian?

She can pass as such, but she can pass propably in other places as well.

Luso
She has the same eyes and color as my Portuguese cousin from south Portugal. She actually resembles him quite a bit.

Mixdguy17
to me she doesnt look from face southeuro, maybe it is her native side but she has those type of cheekbones and such found in scandinavians also not only the color but also the eye shape is more northern.

The shape u are seeing is Native influenced... Cheekbones as well. Her whole face still looks Predominantly South European.

Mortimer
06-21-2020, 01:29 AM
The shape u are seeing is Native influenced... Cheekbones as well. Her whole face still looks Predominantly South European.

possible

Mixdguy17
06-21-2020, 01:30 AM

Idc if she did or she "does". I am not north European looking, that would be ridiculous. She looks South European dude.

Immanenz
06-21-2020, 01:31 AM

Yup. She looks Southeuro with an Amerindian admix that makes her slightly Eastern shifted from my perspective, but she can pass in Southeuro and more central(east)euro as atypical

Mortimer
06-21-2020, 01:32 AM
Idc if she did or she "does". I am not north European looking, that would be ridiculous. She looks South European dude.

that would make the most sense considering who she is, but if you look overall and dont know that she could pass as north euro with dark hair.

Mixdguy17
06-21-2020, 01:33 AM
She has the same eyes and color as my Portuguese cousin from south Portugal. She actually resembles him quite a bit.

See @Mortimier?

Mortimer
06-21-2020, 01:34 AM
See @Mortimier?

there are such people in southeurope but she doesnt look strictly southeuro Luso himself does though and she looks nothing like him, he cant pass in northeurope but she can.

MobyD
06-21-2020, 01:35 AM

Angelina is 25% German, 25% Slovak, 25% French-Canadian, 12.5% Dutch and 12.5% Polish.
https://ethnicelebs.com/angelina-jolie

Mortimer
06-21-2020, 01:36 AM
Angelina is 25% German, 25% Slovak, 25% French-Canadian, 12.5% Dutch and 12.5% Polish.

that is still almost all northern to central european, nothing southeuro

Luso
06-21-2020, 01:37 AM
Okay I guess maybe his eyes are a bit lighter but still... https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=99935&d=1592703464

Mixdguy17
06-21-2020, 01:38 AM
Yup. She looks Southeuro with an Amerindian admix that makes her slightly Eastern shifted from my perspective, but she can pass in Southeuro and more central(east)euro as atypical

Yeah her eyes are still very minorly influenced though or very slightly, the more obvious influence is in other parts of the faces I would think tbh.

Mixdguy17
06-21-2020, 01:39 AM
there are such people in southeurope but she doesnt look strictly southeuro Luso himself does though and she looks nothing like him, he cant pass in northeurope but she can.

I thought u said that the argument "They look nothing alike so that person cant pass there" was dumb or invalid though lol :picard2:. U are so inconsistent. She looks South European, that would be her best fit.

oszkar07
06-21-2020, 01:41 AM

Yes I agree, have seen a Romanian woman who looks a bit similiar.

But I think she could be a slight fit as a bit of an outlier in other Euro pops too.

Mortimer
06-21-2020, 01:41 AM
I thought u said that the argument "They look nothing alike so that person cant pass there" was dumb or invalid though lol :picard2:. U are so inconsistent. She looks South European, that would be her best fit.

yes it is dumb but what i actually meant is not him personally but as someone who strictly passes in southern europe and he is a example. she can still look southeuro but she doesnt look strictly like him. if you didnt know she can pass in northeurope but he cant.

Tenma de Pegasus
06-21-2020, 01:42 AM
Does Adriana Lima fit here?

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?315085-What-is-a-typical-pardo-to-you

Mixdguy17
06-21-2020, 01:43 AM
yes it is dumb but what i actually meant is not him personally but as someone who strictly passes in southern europe and he is a example. she can still look southeuro but she doesnt look strictly like him. if you didnt know she can pass in northeurope but he cant.

What?? Morti please read what u wrote again, everything on there is a walking contradiction, I didnt understand anything :picard2:.

Immanenz
06-21-2020, 01:51 AM

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?315085-What-is-a-typical-pardo-to-you

Nope, too Europid/Caucasid looking for that.

Mixdguy17
06-21-2020, 01:52 AM
Nope, too Europid/Caucasid looking for that.

I agree.

Sacrificed Ram
06-21-2020, 02:06 AM
I can be 60% european... and 30% Near East and be caucasoid enough for you.

But I don't it is her case.

I'm just observing japanese component is strong in her family.

Skye
06-21-2020, 02:45 AM

No. While Adriana is technically a pardo herself, she looks predominantly European with only slight non European influence.

oszkar07
06-21-2020, 03:02 AM
No. While Adriana is technically a pardo herself, she looks predominantly European with only slight non European influence.

Agree.

Chaos One
06-21-2020, 03:47 AM
It's hard to find brazilians with higher Native than SSA, except on Northern states; even worse, she's from Salvador, the most african influenced city in Brazil. So her SSA is probably higher than her native.

Sacrificed Ram
06-21-2020, 11:38 PM
It's hard to find brazilians with higher Native than SSA, except on Northern states; even worse, she's from Salvador, the most african influenced city in Brazil. So her SSA is probably higher than her native.

Non. The last region to receive black slaves was the areas of coffee plantations in Southeast Brazil (where I live), I can guarantee people here tend to be very black (I already posted a result of a guy from my city with 92% of SSA). I ever remember you claiming Hausa ancestry from the last takes of slaves that came to Brazil.

gixajo
06-21-2020, 11:52 PM

Angelina Jolie īs father is 50% German-Polish/50% Slovak, and her mother had Canadian-French origins and...who knows what more.

gixajo
06-22-2020, 12:01 AM
She stated on Fashion television that she is of Swiss, African, and Native American heritage. She has also said:

"I’m [an] Afro-Brazilian… and my family [is also] mixed with Japanese, Black… and West Indian."

Adriana Lima’s real surname is Torres, she uses her mother’s surname Lima

His father Nelson Torres:

https://i.imgur.com/ltf2BtI.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1sSbW61pdI

irompald
06-22-2020, 12:26 AM
She looks what her dna says. People thinks she looks more white just because she looks beautiful and she fits into the standards of european beauty, but she is far away from a pure caucasian.

Voskos
06-22-2020, 12:27 AM
That bitch looks like Seya.

Jana
06-22-2020, 12:27 PM
I saw Adriana Lima in person in Dalmatia and she didn't stick out. She can pass in lot of places in Europe but southern Europe much more than northern or central.

Skye
08-23-2020, 05:41 PM
I wonder why she claimed to have Swiss/French ancestry? She doesn't have any and Seems like she's your typical tri-racial Brazilian with the European element being Portuguese/Iberian (which is expected).

Who knows if she actually even has any East Asian (Japanese) and whatever else she claims..

Skye
08-23-2020, 05:47 PM
I saw Adriana Lima in person in Dalmatia and she didn't stick out. She can pass in lot of places in Europe but southern Europe much more than northern or central.
Given how almost all of her European DNA was Southern European, I would expect her to pass there. But I can see her also passing as Eastern or Southeastern European.

Her maternal family looks way more mixed than her, her mother/paternal side looks Mestiza so I'm guessing her father must be mostly European (with a dash of Native and African).

Chaos One
08-23-2020, 06:04 PM
I wonder why she claimed to have Swiss/French ancestry? She doesn't have any and Seems like she's your typical tri-racial Brazilian with the European element being Portuguese/Iberian (which is expected).

Who knows if she actually even has any East Asian (Japanese) and whatever else she claims..

Brazilian thing related to claim specific backgrounds without any proof. That's more common than you think.

luc2112
08-23-2020, 06:08 PM
Europe + North African (Caucasian) + SSA Yoruba (Caucasian small eyes) + Gypsy + Amerindian + Japanese..... that salad ;) J2 caucasian is also possible. She doesn't seem to have anything Amerindian

The African is perceived in the lips, nose e eyes:

https://static1.tudosobremake.com.br/articles/9/17/13/9/@/197489-a-top-adriana-lima-roubou-a-cena-ao-cheg-article_media_new_3_1-2.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/11/05/09/20617764-0-image-a-22_1572946655188.jpg

https://mundonegro.inf.br/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/17587414_179397745906077_8456998516600864768_n.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/01/37/b2/0137b2b2a3397a2ffc152c19a52367c4.jpg

aherne
08-23-2020, 07:13 PM

I was about to suggest that. She's very very typical as Romanian... Regular pretty girl face

aherne
08-23-2020, 07:16 PM
Both parents look Portuguese mixed with native Brazilian, but daughter ended up looking Romanian/Bulgarian/Hungarian. Genetic lottery...

luc2112
08-23-2020, 07:45 PM
Both parents look Portuguese mixed with native Brazilian, but daughter ended up looking Romanian/Bulgarian/Hungarian. Genetic lottery...

SSA Youruba resembles Asiatic, so the association with the Balkans

African:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/47/Africa_Ife_Head_1_Kimbell.jpg/440px-Africa_Ife_Head_1_Kimbell.jpg

luc2112
08-23-2020, 07:56 PM
Mestiza (white/Amerindian):

https://i.postimg.cc/mg5nG1n8/Untitled341.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/wBksmDdk/Untitled-12.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/dtdR0kD5/Untitled-13.jpg

Tri-racial (with Amerindian):

https://i.postimg.cc/vHdg3PHv/Untitled-28.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/T3VctL6K/Untitled-199.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/rmxWw7wK/Untitled-391.jpg

Adriana Lima is a light mulatto

Sora
08-23-2020, 07:56 PM
I remember that she posted this picture of her grandma and told that her grandma is "100% Native" in a comment as an answer :confused:

https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/v/t51.2885-15/e35/93569781_873040363165778_1067641369760971537_n.jpg ?_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=102&_nc_ohc=vfTd6lsN8h8AX-6hpBL&oh=6020d8596f21dc748d3a4794d7064537&oe=5F6A9762

luc2112
08-23-2020, 08:17 PM
https://www.movenoticias.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/adrianalimadonnakaran-475x3861-475x305.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/76/df/5b/76df5b6eafbd6e1da23e8b3fceeec822.png

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/14/ee/31/14ee3105ec3a21f5f189aba5a46ae5f3.jpg

https://st2.depositphotos.com/6018920/8788/i/450/depositphotos_87881180-stock-photo-gorgeous-woman-wears-luxurious-dress.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f7/d4/9f/f7d49f47a0d9365e71deca7d19581148.png

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/74/50/41/745041678d8767657f38c9fe068da517.jpg

Daven
08-23-2020, 11:57 PM
Brazilian thing related to claim specific backgrounds without any proof. That's more common than you think.

I thought it was already a knowledge that models from all over the world like to claim and even exaggerate their make up to seem more exotic. Hollywood does this all the time as well.

Chaos One
08-24-2020, 12:17 AM
I thought it was already a knowledge that models from all over the world like to claim and even exaggerate their make up to seem more exotic. Hollywood does this all the time as well.

Brazilians usually claim some "exotic" thing (almost 99% some Euro background in fact) and they hate people who can proff when they have any kind of exotic background, because well...

luc2112
08-24-2020, 12:47 AM

The genetic test must have accused France /Switzerland but it came with the Iberian. I think she has nothing Japanese

aherne
08-24-2020, 05:56 AM
The genetic test must have accused France /Switzerland but it came with the Iberian. I think she has nothing Japanese

Just the usual pardo triracial thing. Her grandmother (picture posted in thread) looks mixed with Black (although classifying old people or children is not really possible)

luc2112
08-24-2020, 01:34 PM
Just the usual pardo triracial thing. Her grandmother (picture posted in thread) looks mixed with Black (although classifying old people or children is not really possible)

The state she comes from (Bahia) has the most SSA in the country 40-45%, low Amerindian 10-15% (@Chaos mentioned this in previous msg). Tri-racial has different combinations, it is what other countries in Latam call "Harniza" (almost white) with blue eyes is not common here.

Daven
08-26-2020, 04:39 AM
Where are her results? I didn't see them in the first page (maybe I was just lazy).

I would think she is as SSA as myself or around that.

luc2112
08-26-2020, 05:05 PM
Where are her results? I didn't see them in the first page (maybe I was just lazy).

I would think she is as SSA as myself or around that.

She must be somewhere around: 63.5 EUR, 5-10% North African, 5-10% Amerindian, 1-5% South Asian and 15 % SSA

CommonSense
08-26-2020, 05:10 PM
Mortimer scores about the same % of European on 23andMe and the rest of his ancestry is largely caucasoid, but he can't pass in Europe. Phenotype inheritance is really random.

luc2112
08-26-2020, 08:01 PM
Many Brazilian mulattos are similar to the one below:

https://i.postimg.cc/5Nr3DP00/rrwr5lx.png

kevinmac
08-27-2020, 01:45 AM
Looks Russian.

Nelju
08-27-2020, 02:03 AM
100% goddess.

Ekjee
09-04-2024, 08:20 PM
Looks Russian.

No lol

Steelman22
09-04-2024, 08:26 PM
I'd have guessed more, due to her height and body type.

Valenman
09-04-2024, 08:45 PM
Look almost Faelids in some photos in other look like Faelid+some baltid
I others photos look like quadroon almost