PDA

View Full Version : New Dubai in the Mediterranean

Egyptian
06-21-2020, 06:52 PM
Egyptian Al-Almeen city , new beacon in the Mediterranean. people can think it's Dubai but it's a totally new city built in northern Egypt along with the new capital of Egypt.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSNpZ9szbQbZQUFVnHmBKZOM15BLP1 bYvnkVRn9KVKcbu97V_cX&usqp=CAU

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/xNjHQuSUgcE/maxresdefault.jpg

https://media.falsoo.com/large/2019/8/3/20190803110425425.jpg

https://amwalalghad.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%85%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%A9.jpeg

https://mediaaws.almasryalyoum.com/news/large/2019/01/21/887032_0.jpg

https://inspiration.rehlat.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/637835-d059co-668x430.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTVE4GXCul1GS8IL-QQxem7iybjfyJqiSK3-Qw1-HunbnLyneAt&usqp=CAU

Bender1999
06-21-2020, 07:41 PM
Nevertheless in my opinion the old egyptian sights are more interesting and if i would go to egypt(because i want) i dont waste my time with a „new dubai“. Ok dubai is famous for skyscrapers etc but in my opinion nevertheless a place without history and culture. And egyptians should be proud about that and not about that kind of shit financed by shitty arabian bribes.

Egyptian
06-21-2020, 07:53 PM
Nevertheless in my opinion the old egyptian sights are more interesting and if i would go to egypt(because i want) i dont waste my time with a „new dubai“. Ok dubai is famous for skyscrapers etc but in my opinion nevertheless a place without history and culture. And egyptians should be proud about that and not about that kind of shit financed by shitty arabian bribes.

I agree with you but Egypt is already full of old monuments, Luxor city alone contains 1/3 of world monument, can you imagine?

and the new city not being financed by arabs at all, it's Egyptian companies working to build it like Al-Mokawloon company.

Bender1999
06-21-2020, 08:00 PM
Dude i would be careful, i really like egypt but the sisi bitch are very very hinge on this corrupt assholes. You dont know what they would do, they would even attack your country if they want

Peter Nirsch
06-21-2020, 08:19 PM
Egypt is a very poor country, that bunch of little buildings can't be compared with Dubai and its luxurious way of life.

Egyptian
06-21-2020, 08:25 PM
Dude i would be careful, i really like egypt but the sisi bitch are very very hinge on this corrupt assholes. You dont know what they would do, they would even attack your country if they want
I don't support sisi but he knows how to milk arab gulf countries like trump does.

anyway, you are welcome here anytime you and all TURKS.

Egyptian
06-21-2020, 08:26 PM
Egypt is a very poor country, that bunch of little buildings can't be compared with Dubai and its luxurious way of life.

:lol: ok

Voskos
06-21-2020, 08:26 PM
Who funds all these projects???I do wonder.

Egyptian
06-21-2020, 08:28 PM
Who funds all these projects???I do wonder.

Our money? we building new generation cities including this city + the new capital + the new mansoura etc.

Egypt will flourish again.

Bender1999
06-21-2020, 08:33 PM
I don't support sisi but he knows how to milk arab gulf countries like trump does.

Since i was a child i wanted to see egypt, my elementary school back was with tutanchanuns bust, i was(or be) a big old egypt fan.

Voskos
06-21-2020, 08:33 PM
Our money? we building new generation cities including this city + the new capital + the new mansoura etc.

Egypt will flourish again.

Egyptian GDP is kinda slim. I suspect you guys receive funds from western countries and the Gulf. Not that there's anything wrong with it, but the more they fund you the more they'll ask for in return.

Egyptian
06-21-2020, 08:59 PM
Egyptian GDP is kinda slim. I suspect you guys receive funds from western countries and the Gulf. Not that there's anything wrong with it, but the more they fund you the more they'll ask for in return.

We aren't funded by europeans nor we will accept that, ( no offense ) but if we recieve money it would be probably from Saudia or UAE.
we have supported those both countries before, so no shame they support us now.

Egyptian
06-21-2020, 09:00 PM

We aren't funded by europeans nor we will accept that, ( no offense ) but if we recieve money it would be probably from Saudia or UAE.
we have supported those both countries before, so no shame they support us now.

StonyArabia
06-21-2020, 09:35 PM

Not at all Sissi is a Gulf Arab puppet, Saudi Arabia and the UAE brought him to power. They made Morsi fall because he is a Muslim brotherhood. The Gulf nations don’t like the Muslim brotherhood because they have ties with Iran and their ideology is seen as a threat to the monarchies. The only Gulf nation that supports the Muslim brotherhood is Qatar. Sissi is not like Trump at all. Even the war in Yemen is not a Shia-Sunni War but rather a war with the Muslim brotherhood members in Yemen. The Houthis are a tiny minority, but the Muslim brotherhood allied with them. Not many know this during the Yemeni civil war, Saudi Arabia was actually allied to the Shia Zaydi monarchy which also acted as an Imamate against Egypt’s Nasserist allies. It ain’t black and white. Sissi is a Gulf Arab puppet and he knows if he steps on their toes they will replace him. The Gulf monarchies see Egypt as worthy ally due to its large population and can come to their side if there is a war with Iran at least that’s the theory.

Voskos
06-21-2020, 09:38 PM

Have you served in the army?

gixajo
06-21-2020, 09:40 PM
I agree with you but Egypt is already full of old monuments, Luxor city alone contains 1/3 of world monument, can you imagine?

and the new city not being financed by arabs at all, it's Egyptian companies working to build it like Al-Mokawloon company.

Please, don't exaggerate so much.;)

gixajo
06-21-2020, 09:46 PM
More data about this project, I didn´t know it before.

Project Summary

The Northwest Coast Development Project is among the vast developmental and multidimensional projects currently run by the government. The project aims to develop the north coast into a hub for tourism as well as to house Egypt's growing population.

Project Overview

Phase: 1 of (?)
Original Project proposal date: 2007
Project proposal date: 2015
Project start date: 2016
Estimated end date: (??)
Project Officer: Heba Wafa (2007 - 2014)
Geographic coverage: North West Coast
Area: 160,000 sqkm
Expected population initial population: 3,000,000
Expected population on Completion: 34,000,000
Partners: Ministry of Housing, Ministry of Tourism, Ministry of Transport, Ministry of Planning and International Cooperation

Finances

Estimated cost (first phase): EGP 2bn
Source of Finance: -

Egyptian Government
International and Domestic Investors
Source: http://www.eg.undp.org/content/egypt/en/home/operations/projects/crisis_prevention_and_recovery/project_sample.html
Source: http://www.alborsanews.com/beta/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/1162.pdf?480952

Sebastianus Rex
06-21-2020, 10:01 PM
Looking good, seems the project will be on a huge scale covering 160,000km2 (larger than many countries). This can become very impressive.

Egyptian
06-21-2020, 10:01 PM
Not at all Sissi is a Gulf Arab puppet, Saudi Arabia and the UAE brought him to power. They made Morsi fall because he is a Muslim brotherhood. The Gulf nations don’t like the Muslim brotherhood because they have ties with Iran and their ideology is seen as a threat to the monarchies. The only Gulf nation that supports the Muslim brotherhood is Qatar. Sissi is not like Trump at all. Even the war in Yemen is not a Shia-Sunni War but rather a war with the Muslim brotherhood members in Yemen. The Houthis are a tiny minority, but the Muslim brotherhood allied with them. Not many know this during the Yemeni civil war, Saudi Arabia was actually allied to the Shia Zaydi monarchy which also acted as an Imamate against Egypt’s Nasserist allies. It ain’t black and white. Sissi is a Gulf Arab puppet and he knows if he steps on their toes they will replace him. The Gulf monarchies see Egypt as worthy ally due to its large population and can come to their side if there is a war with Iran at least that’s the theory.

Ok, no more politics and ruining the thread, it's a project thread about a city in Egypt.
thanks.

SilverKnight
06-21-2020, 10:09 PM
Honestly, it looks pretty nice. I would feel safer there too, Dubai is just right in the middle of the insanity / wars.

Bender1999
06-21-2020, 10:13 PM

Fully agree, also they were afraid about egypt itself: Egypt could be more powerful in this region than any gulf state. But they dont want that.

Egyptian
06-21-2020, 10:23 PM
Have you served in the army?

I don't think we should speak about that but anyway, yeah reserve officer. let's focus on topic if you don't mind.

StonyArabia
06-21-2020, 10:25 PM
Fully agree, also they were afraid about egypt itself: Egypt could be more powerful in this region than any gulf state. But they dont want that.

Yes of course. Egypt is more powerful than them and has relatively large military. However the Gulf or Saudi are not weak like they were before. They do need a numeric large ally and Egypt fits the bill but they don’t want Egypt to dominate them either. Iraq could have easily conquered the Gulf but America put a stop to it and they betrayed Iraq because it was a threat to them. The Gulf nations now don’t need to worry about Iraq because Iraq no longer functions as a state but as fragments. The Iraqi Baathist goal was to annex Kuwait and all the Gulf to create a unified Arabia. They did support Iraq during its war with Iran because of Iran’s influence and ideology which they feared. If Sissi crosses them badly, Egypt might suffer and unlike Iraq it’s not a rich nation, which means total destruction for it. Egypt itself does not want to end up like Iraq. The only reason the Gulf supported Kurdish independence in Iraq, was for their own selfish goals but they took away their support once they knew about the Kirkuk oil pipe that goes to Israel. The Gulf nations did not want to jeopardise the oil market with that move. Iraq did not cross them but acted like the big brother to them and they did not like it, so Egypt has no chance but to be submissive to the Gulf and Sissi knows this.

Tenma de Pegasus
06-21-2020, 10:27 PM
8 years ago egypt was in Civil War and still today their gdp is not big. How they have money to built mini Dubais and an entirely new capital for milions habitants?

gixajo
06-21-2020, 10:27 PM
Looking good, seems the project will be on a huge scale covering 160,000km2 (larger than many countries). This can become very impressive.

If they end the project actually...:rolleyes:

Tenma de Pegasus
06-21-2020, 10:30 PM
I saw this video a few days ago and I was curious from where comes the money because Egypt is unstable and was out of control in 2012, also their gdp per capta is not high. So it curious.

https://youtu.be/UJY7597PrR8

Egyptian
06-21-2020, 10:33 PM

That's not the only project, have the you seen the new capital? bigger than Singapore.
check the video posted by the brazilian member.

Egyptian
06-21-2020, 10:35 PM
If they end the project actually...:rolleyes:

I think many Europeans said exact same thing and yet only 2 years and all projects will be over or at least the new capital.. you should be happy that a country like egypt (ancient and oldest country in the world) will flourish again.

Egyptian
06-21-2020, 10:36 PM
I saw this video a few days ago and I was curious from where comes the money because Egypt is unstable and was out of control in 2012, also their gdp per capta is not high. So it curious.

https://youtu.be/UJY7597PrR8

Magic. we make magic.
: ))

Tenma de Pegasus
06-21-2020, 10:37 PM
That's not the only project, have the you seen the new capital? bigger than Singapore.

Do egyptians know from where comes the money? Is it private or public investment? Is it a natural growth? Is it a bubble? Is China involved? Arabia Saudita?

Voskos
06-21-2020, 10:41 PM
More data about this project, I didn´t know it before.

2 bn egp is insanely cheap. The same in Europe would cost a lot more.

gixajo
06-21-2020, 10:41 PM
I think many Europeans said exact same thing and yet only 2 years and all projects will be over or at least the new capital.. you should be happy that a country like egypt (ancient and oldest country in the world) will flourish again.

Of course, wht not? I am always happy about the positive things that happen to others.:)

Project start date was 2016.

How many people live there just now?

Egyptian
06-21-2020, 10:42 PM
Please, don't exaggerate so much.;)

Why do you think I exaggerate? Luxor contains 1/3 of old world monuments.

Egyptian
06-21-2020, 10:44 PM
Of course, wht not? I am always happy about the positive things that happen to others.:)

Project start date was 2016.

How many people live there just now?

Right now Ministers and adminstrative offices moved there and in few months civilians will probably start moving there.

Egyptian
06-21-2020, 10:45 PM

That's because like I said before .. we have very cheap products especially products that used in buildings and engineering and we have our own local compaines that do the work plus we already have free electricity in our houses.

Egyptian
06-21-2020, 10:47 PM
Do egyptians know from where comes the money? Is it private or public investment? Is it a natural growth? Is it a bubble? Is China involved? Arabia Saudita?

Egypt public and private sector and China was involved but it withdrawn from the project after months.

it's all Egyptian compaines.

Voskos
06-21-2020, 10:48 PM
That's because like I said before .. we have very cheap products especially products that used in buildings and engineering and we have our own local compaines that do the work plus we already have free electricity in our houses.

yes i know egypt is cheap as hell. I bought koshari there with 5 genih from Om 3bdo shop, Salah El din square. The take away probably doesn't exist anymore now tho, it was ages ago.

Egyptian
06-21-2020, 10:54 PM
yes i know egypt is cheap as hell. I bought koshari there with 5 genih from Om 3bdo shop, Salah El din square. The take away probably doesn't exist anymore now tho, it was ages ago.

Koshari from Om 3bdo lol glad your stomach didn't hurt.

anyway, Egypt is taking steps to reduce the prices of the products even more than it's cheap now.

We're building the world largest greenhouses and solar batteries.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q869r2O_ljA

Voskos
06-21-2020, 10:56 PM
Koshari from Om 3bdo lol glad your stomach didn't hurt.

This nigga still out there?

gixajo
06-21-2020, 10:57 PM
Why do you think I exaggerate? Luxor contains 1/3 of old world monuments.

Read what you wrote...

I doubt even Luxor has 1/3 of ancient Egypt monuments, even considering that maybe possibly the first archeologycal site in the world, or at least in the top 5 of all the world.

And yes, the new city is financed by Emirates, among others...

Egyptian
06-21-2020, 10:59 PM
This nigga still out there?
Yes in Cairo, Masr el gadida, Osman ben Afan street.

Sebastianus Rex
06-21-2020, 11:00 PM

Those projects will attract alot of foreign investment if the political situation is stable, it can be very good for the economy.

Voskos
06-21-2020, 11:02 PM
Yes in Cairo, Masr el gadida, Osman ben Afan street.

yes that's where I used to buy.Ministry of health would shut his restaurant every now and then lol.

Egyptian
06-21-2020, 11:03 PM
Read what you wrote...

I doubt even Luxor has 1/3 of ancient Egypt monuments, even considering that maybe possibly the first archeologycal site in the world, or at least in the top 5 of all the world.

And yes, the new city is financed by Emirates, among others...
that Luxor contains about a third of the most valuable monuments and antiquities in world
http://www.leisuretravelegypt.com/Ancient-Egypt/Luxor/

The 1/3 of the world heritage city
https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g294205-d318954-r397212231-Luxor_Temple-Luxor_Nile_River_Valley.html

Do you want more proofs? Egypt is probably containing more than half of old world monuments, and no deny y, we have the only surviving old world wonders which is the pyramids.

and ok Emirates finance us, even if that's true , no problem , they are our brothers.

gixajo
06-21-2020, 11:04 PM

First phase 2 bn egp, if they are American billions, is only 110 million euros, it´s impossible, only the project and terrain topography could cost more in Europe.

In Spain 1 billion are not 1000 millions, but 1 million of millions, that could have more sense, 110K million euros for a new city of 3 million inhabitants has more logic.

Egyptian
06-21-2020, 11:04 PM
yes that's where I used to buy.Ministry of health would shut his restaurant every now and then lol.

:lol:

EuropeanVlachSon
06-21-2020, 11:05 PM
So much money invested in a new city and now this, I do not understand why the government do not invest in Cairo to make it a more livable city.

Egyptian
06-21-2020, 11:09 PM
Those projects will attract alot of foreign investment if the political situation is stable, it can be very good for the economy.

It already attracted invesments.

Sometimes I can't believe those cities are in Egypt, few years ago during mubarak era slums were every where.

Egyptian
06-21-2020, 11:13 PM
So much money invested in a new city and now this, I do not understand why the government do not invest in Cairo to make it a more livable city.

Slums were removed from cairo some months ago.

https://cdn.sotor.com/thumbs/fit630x300/27760/1572966209/%D8%A3%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%83%D9%86_%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7% D8%AD%D9%8A%D8%A9_%D9%81%D9%8A_%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82% D8%A7%D9%87%D8%B1%D8%A9.jpg

https://www.rosaelyoussef.com/UserFiles/Galleries/2019/08/22/476978/34e94171-4022-4e78-a087-6e966a7c8037.jpg

gixajo
06-21-2020, 11:13 PM
that Luxor contains about a third of the most valuable monuments and antiquities in world
http://www.leisuretravelegypt.com/Ancient-Egypt/Luxor/

The 1/3 of the world heritage city
https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g294205-d318954-r397212231-Luxor_Temple-Luxor_Nile_River_Valley.html

Do you want more proofs? Egypt is probably containing more than half of old world monuments, and no deny y, we have the only surviving old world wonders which is the pyramids.

and ok Emirates finance us, even if that's true , no problem , they are our brothers.

You have not given me any proof.

First link send me to a tourism page , with a Wikipedia link, and the wikipedia link doesn´t say anything about in Luxor are 1/3 of monuments and antiquities??? of the world .

And second link, it´s inmediately translated to Spanish and i read "1/3 de la ciudad patrimonio de la humanidad", that is 1/3 of the city is considered world heritage.

I repeat that Luxor and the monuments of Egypt are incredible and of world historical importance, but you exaggerated in that of 1/3 of the world monuments, and when you tried to change your original phrase, you exaggerated again ...

Egyptian
01-13-2021, 04:47 PM
https://mediaaws.almasryalyoum.com/news/large/2018/08/27/837939_0.jpg

Jehan
01-17-2021, 05:22 AM
We aren't funded by europeans nor we will accept that, ( no offense ).

Sorry but your army is mainly fund by americans. And it's probably them and some other who funded this project to thanks some people to get ride of muslims brotherhood.

Sebastianus Rex
01-18-2021, 08:40 PM
Sorry but your army is mainly fund by americans. And it's probably them and some other who funded this project to thanks some people to get ride of muslims brotherhood.

It's China who is funding this.

Egyptian
01-19-2021, 12:33 AM
It's China who is funding this.

China funding 20 new city in Egypt with sky scrappers ?

Egyptian
01-19-2021, 12:37 AM

the only fund comes from u.s to E army is 1 billion yearly military help.. how come an army probably ranked 9th in the world will depend on only 1 billion ? thousands of tanks and hundreds of fight jet and tons of naval ships.

Jehan
01-19-2021, 05:35 AM
the only fund comes from u.s to E army is 1 billion yearly military help.. how come an army probably ranked 9th in the world will depend on only 1 billion ? thousands of tanks and hundreds of fight jet and tons of naval ships.

Do you know what is the budget of egytian army?
1 billion isn't unsignificiannt...

Sebastianus Rex
01-19-2021, 01:39 PM
China funding 20 new city in Egypt with sky scrappers ?

That's what I read on the news, it was agreed a 20B usd loan + building deal for the new Egyptian capital.

Hey it's better than the IMF, so what's the problem? Even the Americans and Europeans need chinese money nowadays and are gradually selling their companies to the Chinese.

Egyptian
01-19-2021, 02:34 PM
Do you know what is the budget of egytian army?
1 billion isn't unsignificiannt...

I do know , I was a reserve officer .. the known budget is 11 billion. but there is something you don't know , the egyptian army economy .. the army owns A LOT of civil companies , cattle farms , fish farms , hotels , tourism companies etc , 11 billion dollar is like 1% of real egyptian economy.

egypt-militarys-economic-empire
https://www.aljazeera.com/features/2012/2/15/egypt-militarys-economic-empire