PDA

View Full Version : Psychic abilities

Brynhild
09-05-2011, 12:39 AM
Do you have abilities that come naturally to you? If so, what are they? I believe that everybody is capable of some form of ability, whether it's the ability to see spirits, read auras, or even just paying attention to what that inner voice is telling you. All that's needed is to develop these abilities, and nothing happens overnight; but so long as you persevere with the knowing that all of these things are possible, it's truly amazing what can come about! :)

gold_fenix
09-05-2011, 12:45 AM
more or less, images of future or know things of the people without know him, before i used some of esoterism but i did something but i give it up when a serious thing ocurred, I believe all these has to do with the dimensions of our universe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAqFeAmkf1A

Curtis24
09-05-2011, 12:45 AM
Yes, telepathy. I will bump into people over and over again in random locations, especially when the person has a romantic attachment to me(and no, they weren't following me). Actually, it happens so much that I've seriously thought about trying to take part in a study for it, but the "psychic community" seems mostly full of feel-good fluff at this point.

I've also had one precognitive dream(deja vu), though I've had lots of deja vu - just one time when I consciously remembered that I had dreamnt it.

Curtis24
09-05-2011, 12:50 AM
As far as "developing" abilities, I'm highly skeptical about that. Think about it: when apes were becoming conscious, did they try to develop their consciousness? No, they just became more conscious gradually through natural selection - I see the development of psychic abilities in humans as following the same course quite frankly.

gold_fenix
09-05-2011, 12:56 AM
By the way some of you have sense that "thing special" in some places, as sea, gardens, places with natural water or some buildings?

Brynhild
09-05-2011, 01:06 AM
more or less, images of future or know things of the people without know him, before i used some of esoterism but i did something but i give it up when a serious thing ocurred, I believe all these has to do with the dimensions of our universe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAqFeAmkf1A

I don't know what it was that you did, but perhaps it's just that form of esotericism/occult which doesn't agree with you. There are plenty of other studies/practises which could suit your purpose better, and that's as long as you want to.

Yes, telepathy. I will bump into people over and over again in random locations, especially when the person has a romantic attachment to me(and no, they weren't following me). Actually, it happens so much that I've seriously thought about trying to take part in a study for it, but the "psychic community" seems mostly full of feel-good fluff at this point.

I basically work alone because I'm fed up with the love and light bullshit that's out there, but I haven't given up on making connections with the right people eventually.

I've also had one precognitive dream(deja vu), though I've had lots of deja vu - just one time when I consciously remembered that I had dreamnt it.

I can recall one time of seeing a railway station that I'd never been to. A little while later, I caught a connecting train home from that very station and the layout I saw in my dream was much the same. I was amazed.

As far as "developing" abilities, I'm highly skeptical about that. Think about it: when apes were becoming conscious, did they try to develop their consciousness? No, they just became more conscious gradually through natural selection - I see the development of psychic abilities in humans as following the same course quite frankly.

Now here is where I must disagree. You can't compare us to apes in that way, but even they would be instinctive in their own fashion. Before homo sapiens existed, humans couldn't even speak. Humans do not evolve as a collective in every way, shape or form and certainly not at the same rate. Everyone has a unique talent that stands out and as far as I'm concerned, psychic development is no different.

A gifted musician or a mathematical genius still has to practise with the talents that have been bestowed upon them, as an example. It all depends on whether the individual even wants to be that way in the first place, let alone how far he/she wants to go with it. However, in a group setting, working collectively over a period of time can awaken those otherwise dormant abilities. I've seen this for myself, many times over.

Curtis24
09-05-2011, 01:16 AM
I basically work alone because I'm fed up with the love and light bullshit that's out there, but I haven't given up on making connections with the right people eventually.

What do you do?

Brynhild
09-05-2011, 01:45 AM
What do you do?

I'm a Reiki master/practitioner, I study Astrology, I like to read the cards but one of my best abilities is knowing when somebody is ill - I tend to pick up on their ailments. I've been an occultist for nearly 30 years and nowadays my path is Shamanic, striking a balance between this world and others. It's a very complex explanation of what I do but if you have anything specific to ask, I will be happy to explain as best as I can.