07-09-2020, 05:12 PM
He looks pashtun from Jalalabad doesn't look punjabi/ sindhi/kashmiri

lameduck
07-09-2020, 05:13 PM

Zoro
07-09-2020, 05:15 PM

He does remind of a bollywood indian actor from 80s movies forgot his name although many of those actors migrated from Peshawar area after Hindu migrations after 1947 birth of Pakistan

Goes to show that people from kurdistan to pakistan share most of their ancestors since Neolithic. Amin is Kurd from Kermanshah area (Iran-N excavation site)

lameduck
07-09-2020, 05:34 PM
He does remind of a bollywood indian actor from 80s movies forgot his name although many of those actors migrated from Peshawar area after Hindu migrations after 1947 birth of Pakistan

Goes to show that people from kurdistan to pakistan share most of their ancestors since Neolithic. Amin is Kurd from Kermanshah area (Iran-N excavation site)

Vinod Khanna?

Kapoor family was originally from faisalabad in pak punjab but prithvi raj transferred to Peshawar as police officer during british rule, dalip Kumar is awan from peshawar though.

Columella
07-09-2020, 05:39 PM
Between west and South Asia. Irano Afghan seems right

Zoro
07-09-2020, 05:53 PM
Vinod Khanna?

Kapoor family was originally from faisalabad in pak punjab but prithvi raj transferred to Peshawar as police officer during british rule, dalip Kumar is awan from peshawar though.

Didn't mean him maybe his name was Rajendra? I just googled Prithvi raj and India is definitely not first place that comes to mind when I saw him and other kapoor family. He also doesn't fit stereo type of Hindu but I guess Hindu stereo type is different from original Hindus.

henry007
07-09-2020, 06:02 PM
"Goes to show that people from kurdistan to pakistan share most of their ancestors since Neolithic. Amin is Kurd from Kermanshah area (Iran-N excavation site)"

If youre suggesting by looks pakis(punjabis and such) and kurds are largely related, but excludes assyrians and other levantines, i think youre kind of biased.

Also, majority of kurds dont look like OP, if youre suggesting that too. Majority of afghans dont look like OP, only kandahari/southern pashtuns seem to have OPs look(i meant by kandahar, when i said almost typical look for people of my hometown)

Zoro
07-09-2020, 06:05 PM
"Goes to show that people from kurdistan to pakistan share most of their ancestors since Neolithic. Amin is Kurd from Kermanshah area (Iran-N excavation site)"

If youre suggesting by looks pakis(punjabis and such) and kurds are largely related, but excludes assyrians and other levantines, i think youre kind of biased.

Also, majority of kurds dont look like OP, if youre suggesting that too. Majority of afghans dont look like OP, only kandahari/southern pashtuns seem to have OPs look(i meant by kandahar, when i said almost typical look for people of my hometown)

You're misinterpreting what I said. I'm suggesting that ancestral components such as Iran-N, Anatolia-N, steppe in combination causes many phenotypes to overlap from Iraq to Pakistan.

Kyp
07-09-2020, 06:36 PM
You're misinterpreting what I said. I'm suggesting that ancestral components such as Iran-N, Anatolia-N, steppe in combination causes many phenotypes to overlap from Iraq to Pakistan.

How significant is Anatolia_N in Pashtuns/Afghans/Paks? I imagine much lower than in Kurds and Persians.

Zoro
07-09-2020, 07:02 PM
How significant is Anatolia_N in Pashtuns/Afghans/Paks? I imagine much lower than in Kurds and Persians.

Yes lower than in Kurds and Persians but according to the Harvard S. Asian paper even BMAC had about 20% Anatolia-N related. So Anatolia-N source for Afghans would be BMAC + Iran-Chl + Steppe + any IA or later migration from W. Iran (mostly applies to Baloch/Brahui)

https://i.imgur.com/Q4ExhQm.jpg

I absolutely don't trust Admixture calculator or G25 for this type of complex analysis. I think rank 0 qpWave, dstats, F3s, IBD would share good light on this.

Zoro
07-09-2020, 09:37 PM
Actually i was looking at above graph from paper even Swat-IA and Indus Periphery has about 30% Anatolia-N (orange color). Of course Admixture calculators don’t show this