PDA

View Full Version : Soros making billions on economic crisis

Birka
03-26-2009, 08:36 PM
George Soros, a Jewish banker has made $2.9 Billion during this economic global crisis. "I am having a good crisis".

Are international bankers, many of them Jewish, responsible for the economic crisis the world is now in? They seem to be the only ones to thrive during these times.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1164771/Im-having-good-crisis-says-hedge-fund-manager-1billion-world-plunged-recession.html

This is not an anti-Jewish thread, it is an anti international banking rant, many happen to be Jews.

RoyBatty
03-26-2009, 09:12 PM
I can't help but get the feeling that there are a handful of powerful families, individuals and institutions who are colluding to manipulate economic conditions.

Take for example the current "credit crunch" crisis. Of course many "experts" in the financial field thought that pyramid-scheme economics of borrow-and-spend was "the modern way of doing business" and never foresaw that it could come to an end, however, surely quite a few must have known that it was unsustainable. Of those few, a couple were likely the instigators of reckless financial dealings.

Why?

I reckon because by pumping up a system way beyond its capabilities, all they had to do was to take their money out first, wait for the inevitable collapse and then buy up the stricken assets at bargain prices during the firesales which follow the collapse.

In other words, take a look at who has swallowed who up and which companies / banks / individuals / dynasties will be coming out of this stronger than ever. Not all would have been involved of course but I'll bet that a number of "the usual suspects" (Soros being one of them) would be doing quite well.

As far as I'm concerned they're all inside traders, they are the ones who direct proceedings and are therefore not likely to get caught out as most others did. One doesn't become that successful at making money by playing the market according to the same rules as everybody else.

Sol Invictus
03-26-2009, 10:18 PM
Like I said in the chatbox before, it's no secret that the majority of Obama's staff, and almost all of the Bankers including the private federal Reserve are Jews. White Supremacists call it International Jewry and Zionism, others call it the New World Order. I prefer the term New World Order, because it doesn't lump ALL jews together under one grand conspiracy, because not all jews actually condone what's going on and are very much opposed to it, and because it was the Global Elite who themselves coined it that way.

Everywhere you look you see New World Order on the news and so on, so that's why I prefer to call it that. It's Globalism and control under the hands of a tiny minority of Bankers. In the U.S it is constitutionally wrong and illegal and should be confronted at every turn. Race has a large part to play in it, but it's not the whole issue here. It's not fair to all jews, or all Africans to lump them all into one category. Life is not as black and white as that. There are some very good people out there who aren't white who are, whether knowingly or not, working for the best interest of the Founding Settler Peoples and Euro-descended and Eurofolk alike.

When it comes down to it, the Bankers are the ones who are the enemies of all free peoples on the earth, and ridding ourselves of them is the first step necessary to preserving our life, liberty, and security of person which is something all peoples deserve. This is why I think that spreading the truth about this is vital, and will be absolutely crucial.

The preservation of the Republic of the United States is an absolute must. It is the most powerful nation on the earth, but more importantly, it is the vehicle being used by the Globalists to bring about World Government because of it's might.

World Government/Globalism, and the preservation of who we are cannot co-exist. One of them must be killed off for the benefit of the other.

The question is, will people be able to see it in time before it's too late. Before millions of us die in the streets. Before millions of well intentioned army personnel and police are butchered and killed while the Bankers rub their hands and smile from behind the scenes and fill their pockets.

RoyBatty
03-27-2009, 10:11 PM
Like I said in the chatbox before, it's no secret that the majority of Obama's staff, and almost all of the Bankers including the private federal Reserve are Jews. White Supremacists call it International Jewry and Zionism, others call it the New World Order. I prefer the term New World Order, because it doesn't lump ALL jews together under one grand conspiracy, because not all jews actually condone what's going on and are very much opposed to it, and because it was the Global Elite who themselves coined it that way.

That's the way I see it as well.

- Not all of these manipulators are Jewish. Many aren't.
- Not all Zionists are Jews.
- Not all Jews are Zionists.

Whatever one wants to call them, there is a club of elites which includes Zionists, non-Zionists, US and European old money and nobility families, wealthy industrialists, bankers, some third world despots (particularly in the Middle East) and so forth who have joined forces and are working towards the same goals. Those goals are to entrench themselves into power in their "native countries" and then to gain absolute control over the rest of the world.

These people effectively control the West's Corporate media and many of our "opinions" are conditioned responses to what they feed us. We may like to believe and convince ourselves that we're resistant to this brainwashing but often we aren't able to resist it completely. Even many of the so-called "alternate / independent media" sources are often controlled by these same mobsters. They feed us a little bit of mock outrage about globalism, militarist policies and the assaults against basic freedoms in the West but they then subtly combine this with NWO programming.

The best thing one can probably do is to throw out the TV set and to treat all "news" and the interpretation of it with suspicion. Always follow the money to see who really benefits from portraying some or other country as being "authoritarian, repressive, secretive, militaristic, barbaric, chaotic" etc. etc.

ReichGirl
03-30-2009, 02:04 PM
umm surprise!

Albion
02-06-2013, 07:54 PM
Soros disgusts me, he seems to take delight in watching society collapse. He confesses to want one world government and makes his dishonest living by waiting for each new economic crisis to exploit. He famously got very rich from Black Wednesday. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Wednesday)

Teyrn
02-06-2013, 08:05 PM
George Soros is a wanted criminal in some countries because of the economic chaos that he's caused. He needs to be sent to one of these countries to do hard time, i.e. like Indonesia. That'd be a hoot to see the Muslims deal with this old vampire.

Philo
02-06-2013, 08:08 PM
Geroge Soros is a pro-arab bastard.