PDA

View Full Version : 1st of July - 21st of July @ me

HawkR
03-26-2009, 10:23 PM
Hello. As I pretty much have no money to go to vacation for, I'm inviting you ALL to Norway:D At my house (there's enough place and people like Lyfing can sleep outside:p)

As the date say, I got vacation day's from 1st to the 21st of july, so any visit inbetween these dates are more than welcome:D I ain't rich so beer and food would've been great if we all could join in on, but this will we talk about if you decide to come for a visit:D

Just post a reply whether or not you're coming and please mentioned dates, so that I can make a easy list to follow:D

The Lawspeaker
03-26-2009, 10:25 PM
Interesting idea. I will let you know whether I can or cannot come.
But I will certainly consider it.

Lady L
03-26-2009, 11:45 PM
:D Awww Hawkr, you silly thing. :) How nice and considerate of you to invite us all to your home! I would love to attend but I'm afraid we wouldn't be able to make it...:( Our money is tight these days and we have to hold on to whatever we can. But, if the tables were turned or we win the lottery between now and then you can surely expect me and Lyfing!!! :D Although, I hope I don't have to sleep outside too! :D :p

Maybe if you do get some Apricity members for company, ya'll could take pictures to share with us, that would be a hoot! :D

Vargtand
03-27-2009, 12:19 AM
Sure, I might drop by how far from Oslo do you live? really could we not take it in Sweden cause well a poor Norwegian is rich in Sweden.. :P

Maelstrom
03-27-2009, 12:30 AM
I'll be hitting up some people when I'm next back in Europe.... Won't be this year though :(

Sounds like an awesome idea though, Hawkr. I hope some people do manage to do it!

Ahh I can't wait to travel again :D

Aemma
03-27-2009, 01:13 AM
Ahh Maidz, you dear sweet soul! What an amazing show of hospitality!! You are just an amazing young man, has anybody told you this today?! :)

I doubt that my funds would take me as far as Norway this year. But I am planning on making my way to Switzerland in the Fall and am trying to see if I can manage some time in England thereafter as well.

Maybe next time I go to Europe though? It's been a dream of mine to see Norway, ever since seeing the Lillehammer Olympics. You have an absolutely gorgeous country. :)

And you my good young man are Norway's wonderful ambassador here at The Apricity! Hats off to you Maidz! :) And now it is your turn to get the famous.....

******DRUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMROOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL* ****

Cheers Hun!...Aemma :)

HawkR
03-27-2009, 09:12 AM
Sure, I might drop by how far from Oslo do you live? really could we not take it in Sweden cause well a poor Norwegian is rich in Sweden..

Haha, about 50 miles from Oslo:p But yeah, I might've been rich in Sweden, but I have no idea where to stay:p

Although, I hope I don't have to sleep outside too!
I'll see what I can do:p

Maybe if you do get some Apricity members for company, ya'll could take pictures to share with us, that would be a hoot!

Hopefully there'll come at least some people:p And there will of course be pictures:D And movies too as I got meself a camera:D

Absinthe
03-27-2009, 11:25 AM
It sounds so tempting and I always wanted to visit Norway...but I have some plans in mind, some promises to keep, and ... oh well, I'll see what I can do :)

Vargtand
03-27-2009, 11:30 AM
Haha, about 50 miles from Oslo:p But yeah, I might've been rich in Sweden, but I have no idea where to stay:p

I'll see what I can do:p

Hopefully there'll come at least some people:p And there will of course be pictures:D And movies too as I got meself a camera:D

Hey come stay with me in gothenburg:) I got a place for you to sleep no problem.

HawkR
03-27-2009, 11:50 AM
Well, me and some friends are maybe going Sweden this summer, dunno yet, that's why I'm inviting you guys:D

SuuT
03-27-2009, 12:06 PM
If I come, I expect the bier to be flowing freely, the talk to be masculine and of meaning, and the women voloptuous.

Can you promise all of this;)?

lei.talk
03-27-2009, 12:14 PM
Hey come stay with me in gothenburg:)
I got a place for you to sleep no problem.finally! the invitation of which so many dreamed -
after he posted this self-portrait:

http://www.villagephotos.com/utils/image.aspx?u=2009-1\1331655\2009-80-14-5-48-1-HAHA.jpg

HawkR
03-27-2009, 12:32 PM
If I come, I expect the bier to be flowing freely, the talk to be masculine and of meaning, and the women voloptuous.

Can you promise all of this;)?

I will do my best?:rolleyes2::p

SuuT
03-27-2009, 12:42 PM
I will do my best?:rolleyes2::p

Then you will let me know if your 'best' is possible, then...?;) Otherwise........

Allenson
03-27-2009, 12:42 PM
I'd better shove off soon as it'll surely take me a while. ;)

http://saesferd.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/sejlads07_001_01.jpg

Barreldriver
03-27-2009, 01:12 PM
I'd better shove off soon as it'll surely take me a while. ;)

http://saesferd.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/sejlads07_001_01.jpg

I can afford to go by that route! I'm game if you're game, don't have the funds for tickets, so why not build a boat and recreate the Vinland expiditions! Except in reverse! I'm actually going to attempt this one day, I need a crew though.

Manifest Destiny
03-30-2009, 02:57 PM
It sounds like fun, but it would be a long drive from California.