PDA

View Full Version : Could I pass for Irano-Nordoid?

Rohanspiritual
07-29-2020, 02:29 AM

100% Indian Hindu.

I had 9 hours sleep last night

For some reason when I have a big night's sleep, I look more caucasian lol

Precchia
07-29-2020, 02:31 AM
Yes. You don’t look Indian at all lol

Rgvgjhvv
07-29-2020, 02:32 AM
Show us what you normally look like

Rohanspiritual
07-29-2020, 02:33 AM
Show us what you normally look like

What do you mean?

This is a selfie when I just woke up

The ceiling light is right above my bed

Dr_Maul
07-29-2020, 02:36 AM
IranoNordoid is supposed to have light eyes and hair, I guess you would just be normal Iranid

Rgvgjhvv
07-29-2020, 02:52 AM
What do you mean?

This is a selfie when I just woke up

The ceiling light is right above my bed

You said after a big night's sleep you look more Caucasian. That implies your selfies you posted don't look like how you normally do when you don't get a big night's sleep.

Rohanspiritual
07-29-2020, 03:41 AM
You said after a big night's sleep you look more Caucasian. That implies your selfies you posted don't look like how you normally do when you don't get a big night's sleep.

To be honest implies more that I need to get better sleeping habits.

I am 31 years old now and need 8 hrs sleep to function properly

Rohanspiritual
07-29-2020, 08:48 AM
Bump

Bender1999
07-29-2020, 09:17 AM
Don’t misunderstand me but it looks like you have make up

Avicenna
07-29-2020, 09:28 AM
If your irano nordoid then im Keltic Nordic . No you are not irano nordoid man, you are not even iranid.

renaissance12
07-29-2020, 09:33 AM

100% Indian Hindu.

I had 9 hours sleep last night

For some reason when I have a big night's sleep, I look more caucasian lol

Strange Hindu.... you look Italian or Spanish or any other european living below 48° latitude in Europe..

Avicenna
07-29-2020, 09:42 AM
Strange Hindu.... you look Italian or Spanish or any other european living below 48° latitude in Europe..

He looks more Latino than European to me imo

renaissance12
07-29-2020, 09:43 AM
He looks more Latino than European to me imo

His colour skin is strange.. is not pink or olive... it is so different..so White..

Below 48° most of the people living in Europea are not nordic with blonde hair and blu eyes...

Avicenna
07-29-2020, 10:26 AM
His colour skin is strange.. is not pink or olive... it is so different..so White..

Below 48° most of the people living in Europea are not nordic with blonde hair and blu eyes...

Don't be fooled , that's just his camera lighting and quality that makes it appear like that .

Rohanspiritual
07-29-2020, 11:09 AM
Don't be fooled , that's just his camera lighting and quality that makes it appear like that .

There was no lighting in the camera I don't think

When I looked in the mirror after I woke up I looked the same/similar skin tone

But you're right. At different times I do look a bit darker.

For what it's worth, Greek and Italian Australians who see me in person tend to think I'm Greek or Italian. Whereas Anglos can think I'm Iranian.

Rohanspiritual
07-29-2020, 11:26 AM
Don’t misunderstand me but it looks like you have make up

I don't I can assure you

I am pasty because I am an introvert and don't go out much.

I was much darker as a kid when I used to play in the sun all day.

Pater Patota
07-29-2020, 12:11 PM
You just look an Iranian.Thats it.

kiko
07-29-2020, 12:15 PM
Armenoid

renaissance12
07-29-2020, 12:35 PM

you are right.. he looks like a gay with a face powder.

Adamm
07-29-2020, 12:40 PM
He's so 'white' (vampire white) because of the lighting I think. But you could only pass as some West Asian type imo.

Samnium
07-29-2020, 12:46 PM
Not euro looking, he looks West Asian, probably Iranian as mentionned.

Irano-Nordoid is a depigmented Iranid, so not the case here

Pro.crasti.nation
07-29-2020, 01:16 PM
Can't quite put my finger on it but, every time I see your photos, I get a strong Jewish vibe. Something decidedly Semitic going on!

Also, you've got that European thing of the head often being a shade or two lighter than the body. I'm the exact opposite.

henry007
07-29-2020, 01:21 PM
Can't quite put my finger on it but, every time I see your photos, I get a strong Jewish vibe. Something decidedly Semitic going on!

Also, you've got that European thing of the head often being a shade or two lighter than the body. I'm the exact opposite.

Thats because of his face seeming a bit soft, with no strong jaw or cheekbones. His nose is very long and the part of the face from the top and bottom of his nose is the longest part of his face(with forehead and jaw seeming shorter. Forehead is a bit wider, as the same case with caucasiod people), with his lips seeming more visible and his curly hair. His eyes seem big, but with his lighter skin and rest of the feautures, for those reasons he look both kind of jewish and a bit south european too(maybe...)

Tooting Carmen
07-29-2020, 01:21 PM
You look Armenian.

Rohanspiritual
07-29-2020, 01:24 PM
Lol. Interesting range of opinions.

I agree I look more MENA than anything else

alpha.ghot
07-29-2020, 04:18 PM
That is strange. Can a person looks really change when he/she wakes up from sleep?

Pro.crasti.nation
07-29-2020, 05:11 PM
That is strange. Can a person looks really change when he/she wakes up from sleep?

Blood circulation and body warmth, probably.

Gota_type_
07-29-2020, 09:02 PM

Come on, donīt people see that he has photoshopped his skin tone in his face and probably resurfaced it with some tool? Just look at the skin tone in his arms and hands and then in the face. It looks totally unnatural, even the lips are red (like with make-up).

His real skin tone would probably be like 2 tones darker, and I even can think that he has photoshopped his nose. Just look at those chinese woman after they photoshop their faces, they can even change the jaw width and many other things.

Rohanspiritual
07-30-2020, 12:14 AM
Come on, donīt people see that he has photoshopped his skin tone in his face and probably resurfaced it with some tool? Just look at the skin tone in his arms and hands and then in the face. It looks totally unnatural, even the lips are red (like with make-up).

His real skin tone would probably be like 2 tones darker, and I even can think that he has photoshopped his nose. Just look at those chinese woman after they photoshop their faces, they can even change the jaw width and many other things.

Swear on my life I didn't do that. That is a promise

Hell, I was on Skype with my sister on Sunday night (she lives in a different city) and she said "you look so pale. So white".

In both this pic and Skype, I happened to be lying down under a ceiling light.

And why would I photoshop a big long nose?

zodzod_
07-30-2020, 11:33 AM
Not euro looking, he looks West Asian, probably Iranian as mentionned.

Irano-Nordoid is a depigmented Iranid, so not the case here

Irano-Nordoid is Proto-Nordoid found amongst Iranics. They are no different to other Proto-Nordoids.
The issue is, most light Iranians we see here on TA aren't Irano-Nordoid, but depigmented Iranid or Armenoid.

Irano-Nordoid belongs fully to the Nordid family.

Rohanspiritual
07-31-2020, 12:31 AM
Got another good sleep last night

Here Is me with no lights on in the house, and no camera light

Chaos One
07-31-2020, 12:59 AM
Got another good sleep last night

Here Is me with no lights on in the house, and no camera light

Maybe people will bash me but

Now you look more akin to a Pale Skinned SE Asian than anything else.

Rohanspiritual
07-31-2020, 01:11 AM
Maybe people will bash me but

Now you look more akin to a Pale Skinned SE Asian than anything else.

Lol

Come on man that is a lazy guess

Show me a photo of a pale SE Asian who looks anything like me

Half SE Asian perhaps. But full? Stop the joking

Gota_type_
07-31-2020, 12:36 PM
Lol

Come on man that is a lazy guess

Show me a photo of a pale SE Asian who looks anything like me

Half SE Asian perhaps. But full? Stop the joking

Again, you used filters. It is easy to see. Your skin does not look normal, it looks resurfaced or something. And the colors are not natural either.

Adamm
07-31-2020, 12:54 PM
Again, you used filters. It is easy to see. Your skin does not look normal, it looks resurfaced or something. And the colors are not natural either.

It could also that his phone is shitty, but even from this pic you can see that he has a beige undertone.

Gota_type_
07-31-2020, 01:04 PM
It could also that his phone is shitty, but even from this pic you can see that he has a beige undertone.

There are aps that puts filters in your mobile pictures, for example to look whiter, or to smooth the surface of the face, and many others. He just has to put other older pictures (not taken with the mobile and not using any software). Maybe pictures from 10 years ago.

Rohanspiritual
08-01-2020, 01:08 AM

Are Spaniards 70IQ or something?

Listen you fucking moron, I did not use filters. Why the fuck would I do that to impress a bunch of people on a forum?

Go and look at a picture of my Mom on this thread, and see her skin tone

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?306577-(Highly-requested)-Classify-my-parents-Atypical-looking-Brahmin-Hindus

Rohanspiritual
08-01-2020, 01:10 AM

My phone is a Samsung s7

That pic has no flash or anything.

I dont know what to tell people

This Spanish fool is butthurt because my skin is lighter than most of his mixed race people lol

Voskos
08-01-2020, 01:14 AM
You look paleoasianid+aryan.

Rohanspiritual
08-01-2020, 01:25 AM
You look paleoasianid+aryan.

Can you please link me to some description of paleoasianid? I can't find anything on it.

Voskos
08-01-2020, 01:36 AM
Can you please link me to some description of paleoasianid? I can't find anything on it.

There isn't any. I'm referring to Australoids and Mongoloids basically. The first settlers on the continent.

And here's a DNA analysis I found of the different castes of India:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ABCDesis/comments/d6afm5/indian_dna_results_by_casteregion_based_on/

Gota_type_
08-01-2020, 12:46 PM
My IQ is twice yours, for sure. Did I hit a nerve? It is obvious that you have used an App to change your real skin tone. I donīt really care, but hey it is you who wants to pass as irano-nordid and you have opened this thread with your pictures. It is you who has a willing to prove that you have a light skin tone or a """""nordic"""" composition, which in both cases you donīt have them. So, you are willing to prove that you are "light" and this is the main reason that you posted the changed pictures. For example, there is a lebanese in this fórum that has light skin (jamal3000 or something like this, so it is just about you, I donīt have a problema to say that certain person is light or dark). You look levantine and you real skin tone is not the one in your pictures,and your real skin tone is similar to muslim invaders here, much darker than the average Spaniard. You could only pass as gypsy here. I am 100% sure of it. Get lost, retard.

Are Spaniards 70IQ or something?

Listen you fucking moron, I did not use filters. Why the fuck would I do that to impress a bunch of people on a forum?

Go and look at a picture of my Mom on this thread, and see her skin tone

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?306577-(Highly-requested)-Classify-my-parents-Atypical-looking-Brahmin-Hindus

Rohanspiritual
08-01-2020, 11:43 PM
Double post

Rohanspiritual
08-01-2020, 11:45 PM
My IQ is twice yours, for sure. Did I hit a nerve? It is obvious that you have used an App to change your real skin tone. I donīt really care, but hey it is you who wants to pass as irano-nordid and you have opened this thread with your pictures. It is you who has a willing to prove that you have a light skin tone or a """""nordic"""" composition, which in both cases you donīt have them. So, you are willing to prove that you are "light" and this is the main reason that you posted the changed pictures. For example, there is a lebanese in this fórum that has light skin (jamal3000 or something like this, so it is just about you, I donīt have a problema to say that certain person is light or dark). You look levantine and you real skin tone is not the one in your pictures,and your real skin tone is similar to muslim invaders here, much darker than the average Spaniard. You could only pass as gypsy here. I am 100% sure of it. Get lost, retard.

It's hilarious how obsessed and insecure Spaniards are about skin tone, always trying to appear white enough.

I have put probably 50 pictures up of myself on this forum. Free for you to see.

But whatever you need to tell yourself to feel secure you sad man..

Get off my thread now you miserable, dull fuck and don't come back.

Gota_type_
08-02-2020, 10:10 AM
Since you donīt like my replies (everyone can see that there is something rare in your pictures) you go to attack my ethnicity (which by the way, retards normally like to use the 10% of Spaniards that are non-White to try to represent us, when 90% of us are totally Western and Southern European, and that nobody except retards would consider us to be anything but 100% European, even we have many germanics or nordids like myself). Not going to go deeper, I donīt care about you, I just say what I see, I already said that a northafrican (jamal) has light skin, so it is you who has the problema, even to alter your own pictures and go to a fórum to ask if your altered pictures are "light" or if you are an "irano-nordid", which is funny since you donīt even look iranian or anything remotely related with a irano-nordoid. Blocking you, retard.

It's hilarious how obsessed and insecure Spaniards are about skin tone, always trying to appear white enough.

I have put probably 50 pictures up of myself on this forum. Free for you to see.

But whatever you need to tell yourself to feel secure you sad man..

Get off my thread now you miserable, dull fuck and don't come back.

Rohanspiritual
08-02-2020, 11:07 AM
Since you donīt like my replies (everyone can see that there is something rare in your pictures) you go to attack my ethnicity (which by the way, retards normally like to use the 10% of Spaniards that are non-White to try to represent us, when 90% of us are totally Western and Southern European, and that nobody except retards would consider us to be anything but 100% European, even we have many germanics or nordids like myself). Not going to go deeper, I donīt care about you, I just say what I see, I already said that a northafrican (jamal) has light skin, so it is you who has the problema, even to alter your own pictures and go to a fórum to ask if your altered pictures are "light" or if you are an "irano-nordid", which is funny since you donīt even look iranian or anything remotely related with a irano-nordoid. Blocking you, retard.

Mate you barged into my thread and accused me with no basis of lightening my skin in a picture. You basically profiled me as another self loathing non-European who desperately wants to look European.

You dont understand that I have felt excluded my whole life from other Indians because I look atypical. I have spent times wishing I was darker.

Added to that, I have posted up to a dozen threads on this forum with mine and my parent's pictures- nobody else has accused me of lightening my skin/pictures. I simply wouldn't do it and have never done it.

But you barge in on here arrogantly and make up your mind that I must have lightened my pictures.

I say good riddance to you blocking me.

Vigilance
08-02-2020, 11:07 AM
Looks are well within the higher caste North Indian range.

Looks like an Atlantid-Gracile Indid mix?

What is your caste?

Vigilance
08-02-2020, 11:10 AM
Mate you barged into my thread and accused me with no basis of lightening my skin in a picture. You basically profiled me as another self loathing non-European who desperately wants to look European.

You dont understand that I have felt excluded my whole life from other Indians because I look atypical. I have spent times wishing I was darker.

Added to that, I have posted up to a dozen threads on this forum with mine and my parent's pictures- nobody else has accused me of lightening my skin/pictures. I simply wouldn't do it and have never done it.

But you barge in on here arrogantly and make up your mind that I must have lightened my pictures.

I say good riddance to you blocking me.

What are you talking about? What part of India did you live?

You wont look out of place in North India.

Rohanspiritual
08-02-2020, 11:11 AM
Looks are well within the higher caste North Indian range.

Looks like an Atlantid-Gracile Indid mix?

What is your caste?

Rajisthani Brahmin on Dad's side and Mum is Brahmin from UP

Rohanspiritual
08-02-2020, 11:12 AM
What are you talking about? What part of India did you live?

You wont look out of place in North India.

I live in Australia

Vigilance
08-02-2020, 11:14 AM
Rajisthani Brahmin on Dad's side and Mum is Brahmin from UP

Well that explains it. UP Brahmins are the most "Aryan" groups along with Sikhs and Kashmiris.

Rohanspiritual
08-02-2020, 11:20 AM
Here is my Mum.
(In b4 the 70 IQ Spanish peasant accuses her of photoshopping her picture as well)

Well that explains it. UP Brahmins are the most "Aryan" groups along with Sikhs and Kashmiris.

Vigilance
08-02-2020, 11:33 AM
In the first pic she looks similar to this Australian Physics major. So Indo Brachid with Cro Magnoid tendency I guess.

https://youtu.be/e3Heip-2jYQ

My father literally looks like the Nazi poster of Nordid just with dark skin. But my mother is very Weddoid. But I took more after her.

The "Nordilche" guy
https://www.google.com/search?q=nazi+rassen&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwi8wZTqtfzqAhVLIisKHYP-CxoQ2-cCegQIABAB&oq=nazi+rassen&gs_lcp=ChJtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1pbWcQAzoECCMQJzoGCAA QCBAeOgQIABAYOgIIADoECAAQHjoECAAQDVC_Rlihb2DUdGgBc AB4AIABWYgB1giSAQIxN5gBAKABAcABAQ&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-img&ei=FqQmX7zeEcvErAGD_a_QAQ&bih=612&biw=412&client=ms-android-samsung&prmd=inmv#imgrc=0t7yYMWN6hkOKM

Immanenz
08-02-2020, 11:50 AM
Irano Afgan - North Indid mix

Rohanspiritual
08-02-2020, 11:53 AM
In the first pic she looks similar to this Australian Physics major. So Indo Brachid with Cro Magnoid tendency I guess.

https://youtu.be/e3Heip-2jYQ

My father literally looks like the Nazi poster of Nordid just with dark skin. But my mother is very Weddoid. But I took more after her.

The "Nordilche" guy
https://www.google.com/search?q=nazi+rassen&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwi8wZTqtfzqAhVLIisKHYP-CxoQ2-cCegQIABAB&oq=nazi+rassen&gs_lcp=ChJtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1pbWcQAzoECCMQJzoGCAA QCBAeOgQIABAYOgIIADoECAAQHjoECAAQDVC_Rlihb2DUdGgBc AB4AIABWYgB1giSAQIxN5gBAKABAcABAQ&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-img&ei=FqQmX7zeEcvErAGD_a_QAQ&bih=612&biw=412&client=ms-android-samsung&prmd=inmv#imgrc=0t7yYMWN6hkOKM

Interesting. Are you full Indian? If so where and what caste?

I will check out your pics if you have posted any.

Dravidians are interesting. Alot if them have very robust and terrific bone structure.

Ajeje Brazorf
08-02-2020, 12:10 PM
Have you ever considered taking a DNA test? I recommend MyHeritage, cheap and good. Rors and Jatts are the groups in India/South Asia that have the most Steppe. Do you belong to one of those groups?

Rohanspiritual
08-02-2020, 12:22 PM
Have you ever considered taking a DNA test? I recommend MyHeritage, cheap and good. Rors and Jatts are the groups in India/South Asia that have the most Steppe. Do you belong to one of those groups?

Yes I had that 23andme package a couple of years ago but I lost it when I moved houses.

I am discouraged when I hear that they do very poor analysis on South Asians, ie they just say '98% South Asian'

Is MyHeritage the best place for South Asians? I can apparently take the results to some forum and people will interpret it?

Ajeje Brazorf
08-02-2020, 12:30 PM
Yes I had that 23andme package a couple of years ago but I lost it when I moved houses.

I am discouraged when I hear that they do very poor analysis on South Asians, ie they just say '98% South Asian'

Is MyHeritage the best place for South Asians? I can apparently take the results to some forum and people will interpret it?

You don't have to worry about what the DNA test says, what really matters is the raw data to upload to GEDmatch to better interpret the results with calculators and so on. MyHeritage is the best option because it costs less and analyzes more SNPs when the file is uploaded to GEDmatch. Until two years ago I would have recommended FTDNA and 23andMe anyway. If you want, you can post your GEDmatch results on this site and then others will interpret them.

Adamm
08-02-2020, 12:50 PM
You don't have to worry about what the DNA test says, what really matters is the raw data to upload to GEDmatch to better interpret the results with calculators and so on. MyHeritage is the best option because it costs less and analyzes more SNPs when the file is uploaded to GEDmatch. Until two years ago I would have recommended FTDNA and 23andMe anyway. If you want, you can post your GEDmatch results on this site and then others will interpret them.

This, or he can take the G25 coordinates.

Ajeje Brazorf
08-02-2020, 12:56 PM
This, or he can take the G25 coordinates.

Yeah that too, they are much more informative.

El_Abominacion
08-02-2020, 01:18 PM

Nooooo do not take MyHeritage it's absolute horseshit for the ethnicity estimate for people of any ethnic group

Stick with 23andMe for South Asia, they break it down a fair bit

https://customercare.23andme.com/hc/en-us/articles/212169298-23andMe-Reference-Populations-Regions

They have not given just 'South Asia' as a category for almost a year now

Ajeje Brazorf
08-02-2020, 01:25 PM
Nooooo do not take MyHeritage it's absolute horseshit for the ethnicity estimate for people of any ethnic group

Stick with 23andMe for South Asia, they break it down a fair bit

https://customercare.23andme.com/hc/en-us/articles/212169298-23andMe-Reference-Populations-Regions

They have not given just 'South Asia' as a category for almost a year now

I've took MyHeritage and I think it's horseshit too, but if you already know where you come from, what's the point of spending more money on a more detailed or precise ethnicity estimate? It should also be added that MyHeritage does not give you the haplogroup, if you are interested to know it then yes, I would also recommend 23andMe.

Global25 > GEDmatch > any ethnicity estimate of any DNA test

Rohanspiritual
08-02-2020, 01:28 PM
Thanks guys I might even order it this week. Although I dont even know If they allow all this DNA swabbing/sending during Covid

Rocinante
08-02-2020, 02:00 PM
I've took MyHeritage and I think it's horseshit too, but if you already know where you come from, what's the point of spending more money on a more detailed or precise ethnicity estimate? It should also be added that MyHeritage does not give you the haplogroup, if you are interested to know it then yes, I would also recommend 23andMe.

Global25 > GEDmatch > any ethnicity estimate of any DNA test

Myheritage give you Y-DNA (not directly).

Vulvokov
01-16-2024, 01:12 PM
No, you cannor.

Avicenna
01-16-2024, 01:27 PM
Lol you can't even pass as iranid .