PDA

View Full Version : Political correctness toward African Americans is tyranny

maatter
07-31-2020, 12:26 PM
I view the preconceived notion that African Americans are unequivocally disadvantaged relative to Caucasians in the continental United States as an entirely false statement, with little to no basis in reality.
The so-called discrimination most "face", is at its core just precaution. The reason for this is that African Americans commit a disproportionate amount of crime, behave and act less objectively less intelligently.
This is due to a higher genetic predisposition to rather lackluster intelligence.

I perceive the goal of the Black Lives Matter movement to justify the inferiority African Americans feel, caused by both actual and perceived inferiority, merely masking their true state of mind.
It's a lot easier to self-pity oneself for what one's ancestors experience and attribute failure to that than actually changing for the better.

Many other minorities in America, mostly Caucasian, had to solve problems to successfully integrate into American society.
Italians weren't even considered caucasian for a significant time period, Chinese Americans were banned from immigrating solely based on their race and also labeled the yellow plague, German Americans faced discrimination during Hitler's regime, many other's would serve as perfect examples if I spent 10-20 minutes googling this subject.

My point being, none of these formerly discriminated groups are advocating for "equality".