PDA

View Full Version : The End of Feminism?

Curtis24
09-10-2011, 03:12 AM
Ok, keep in mind I did not write this article, so do not yell at me about it. That being said... here it is :P

http://www.singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble/comments/page/5/#comments

BeerBaron
09-10-2011, 03:25 AM
Ok, keep in mind I did not write this article, so do not yell at me about it. That being said... here it is :P

http://www.singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble/comments/page/5/#comments

HAH, great article too. Most seem plausible, and there are indeed many advances coming out of Japan, just look online. I have also noticed with the younger generation, they seem to be rejecting parts of feminism, which is good imo and a part of a sort of natural correction process that populations that swing wildly side to side exhibit.

Boudica
09-10-2011, 03:44 AM
That is a gigantic article but I'm going to make a reply based off of your thread's title (which, keep in mind, may be an inaccurate and irrelevant reply) I hope that feminism ends. A lot of it truly is a pain in the fucking ass. Not only do they contradict themselves, but they are just over doing it and disgracing the female gender completely. For example, their views on female spousal abuse are a complete contradiction. They want to be treated equal to men and will protest if they are not treated equal even in the slightest way like a male is in society. BUT when a woman is hit, abused, etc by a man they will play the woman out to be some feeble little thing and resort back to the old traditional views of a man hitting a woman, not the WE ARE EQUAL TO MEN IN EVERY WAY views, which would of course be seen as just a man hitting another man. It's hilarious.

Logan
09-10-2011, 04:04 AM
That is a gigantic article but I'm going to make a reply based off of your thread's title (which, keep in mind, may be an inaccurate and irrelevant reply) I hope that feminism ends. A lot of it truly is a pain in the fucking ass. Not only do they contradict themselves, but they are just over doing it and disgracing the female gender completely. For example, their views on female spousal abuse are a complete contradiction. They want to be treated equal to men and will protest if they are not treated equal even in the slightest way like a male is in society. BUT when a woman is hit, abused, etc by a man they will play the woman out to be some feeble little thing and resort back to the old traditional views of a man hitting a woman, not the WE ARE EQUAL TO MEN IN EVERY WAY views, which would of course be seen as just a man hitting another man. It's hilarious.

Seems logical, but I've known a few women that had been slapped around by men. Men are normally a bit more able in this regard. Even amongst males it is illegal. It is worse when it is unequal as when directed towards a woman.

Being treated equally, has nothing to do with being physically or mentally abused. I would think we agree. :)

Boudica
09-10-2011, 04:10 AM
Seems logical, but I've known a few women that had been slapped around by men. Men are normally a bit more able in this regard. Even amongst males it is illegal. It is worse when it is unequal as when directed towards a woman.

Being treated equally, has nothing to do with being physically or mentally abused. I would think we agree. :)

O'h I do, I think that a man hitting a woman is a disgusting act. My entire point is that it's funny how they flip flop their views. One of my good guy friends had a feminist girl friend. She got drunk and nasty and eventually violent. She began hitting him in the face with her keys, and he (like any one would) pushed her off of him since he was getting cut by KEYS, she being drunk fell on her ass. She then got feminists involved, etc. It's ridiculous.

BeerBaron
09-10-2011, 04:15 AM

The article basically said, feminism will and has to end because of new technologies coming out, islam and various other reasons.

billErobreren
09-10-2011, 04:16 AM
These women never know when to shut up regarding this equality crap if you listen to them carefully it's sounds more like supremacy is their endgame

BiałaZemsta
09-10-2011, 05:07 AM
Feminists do not bother me. If you agree with them and treat them equally, then they will really like you, which works for me.

Turkey
09-10-2011, 06:12 AM
That is a gigantic article but I'm going to make a reply based off of your thread's title
It's well written. Mind you, I doubt many men read any feminist literature back in the day, so I can't blame you for not havng the motivation. I haven't read to the end but any honest person can see that it's a good observation of the sexual behaviour of the genders. I doubt any of the feminist literature is as objective.

If you can be bothered it's a concise read.

rhiannon
09-10-2011, 12:14 PM

I know someone like that. She played the *poor little victim* card when it suited her. She'd wail on her boyfriends and then get all upset when they occasionally wailed back. Stupid bitch. She is my ex best friend now....lol.

Me? I've actually been in a few brawls...back in my 20s....my boyfriend through most of that period was a hothead....as was I. We'd get INTO it sometimes.....and heads would roll. I never once called the cops or anybody. Sometimes I'd be the one at fault....other times....he'd be the one at fault. But one thing I didn't EVER want to be associated with was a weak little ninny. Screw that. I dealt with whatever came my way.

Sahson
09-10-2011, 12:29 PM
wpzDdTrw5II

Ayn Rand's argument (I've read her article in the Objectivist) is that femininity, the integral part of a woman's psychology is largely based on hero-worship or in simple terms admiration of a person who is equal morally and intellectually yet superior, in terms of hierarchy . This sort of male domination of this is certainly present in probably a majority of male/female physical relations. However I believe it is limited to this domain, outside of it, it is a matter of the woman's preference.