PDA

View Full Version : Poll results: Who would EU countries (+UK) be willing to help in a major crisis?

Ion Basescul
08-03-2020, 05:36 PM
https://i.imgur.com/WPuBR9j.png

Ion Basescul
08-03-2020, 05:39 PM
Despite the stereotypes of hating each other, Romanians love Hungarians more than Germans, Danes, Italians, Dutch, Swedes, Greeks, French and Finns do.;)

Hithaeglir
08-03-2020, 05:47 PM
Since when Colombia, Japan, India, Vietnam etc are part of the EU? :icon_lol:

Harkonnen
08-03-2020, 05:52 PM
Verry interesting.

Ion Basescul
08-03-2020, 05:52 PM
Since when Colombia, Japan, India, Vietnam etc are part of the EU? :icon_lol:

They aren't, you should read from top down. People from countries on the top row (select EU+UK) were surveyed on their opinions regarding helping the countries from below.

Harkonnen
08-03-2020, 05:56 PM
Romania wants to help everyone.

Hithaeglir
08-03-2020, 05:59 PM
They aren't, you should read from top down. People from countries on the top row (select EU+UK) were surveyed on their opinions regarding helping the countries from below.

Oh right, i was reading horizontally. I know they're not in the EU, it was mild sarcasm, still weird on what basis they picked Nigeria, India, Japan etc.

Universe
08-03-2020, 05:59 PM
Swedes not wanting to help browns, blacks and yellows? Racisssss

gixajo
08-03-2020, 06:04 PM
So UK would help only :rolleyes :Poland, Denmark, Romania and Sweden...?

Thanks Portugal, you will get 12 points in Eurovision from Spain.

I don´t know why Spanish would not help to Finland, we have not any problem with Finland as far as I know...

(I don't know if I interpret the graph well, if I did it wrongly, I will read reactions in...2 hours)

Harkonnen
08-03-2020, 06:07 PM

I don´t know why Spanish would not help to Finland, we have not any problem with Finland as far as I know...

(I don't know if I interpret the graph well, if I did it wrongly, I will read reactions in...2 hours)

You are reading it wrong (I think)

Ion Basescul
08-03-2020, 06:08 PM

UK wants to help everyone in Europe, but less for Japan and Colombia.

Videx
08-03-2020, 06:15 PM
I wonder when this was made. Maybe during migrant crisis?
Finns hate us most. :D

Harkonnen
08-03-2020, 06:17 PM

:cool:

Finnish Swede
08-03-2020, 06:49 PM

2015? Oh, I'm guessing much later/closer ....

:cool:

+1

Harkonnen
08-03-2020, 06:56 PM
I just wonder if we are such hateful/sensible people as this poll suggests, how is possible, we year after year vote in power such lovey doughey, open boarders and save the world politicians.

Finnish Swede
08-03-2020, 07:06 PM
I just wonder if we are such hateful/sensible people as this poll suggests, how is possible, we year after year vote in power such lovey doughey, open boarders and save the world politicians.

Those politics who are against open borders should also be able to offer realistic answers (no lies, no fantasies, no cliches like populists do) to many other matters of lifes as well. Saying the same bit other ways; so far those forces simply have had too worse/unskilled candidates.

Damiăo de Góis
08-03-2020, 07:09 PM

It's the other way around, the countries in the columns are the ones doing the help. With that said i thank you for the hypothetical help.

Ion Basescul
08-03-2020, 07:11 PM

It's written at the bottom right: 17-29 April 2020

Finnish Swede
08-03-2020, 07:15 PM
2015? Oh, I'm guessing much later/closer ....

I ''knew'' it ...

frankhammer
08-03-2020, 07:19 PM
It comes as no surprise Spaniards and Greeks don't want to help the UK due to their continuing experience with low-class and low value British tourists. However, you get the market you target.

Damiăo de Góis
08-03-2020, 07:22 PM
Also if i'm reading it right, Italy is the one more countries would be willing to help on average (EU average column). That's how people think, but governments think otherwise. They were ignored during their CODIV-19 crisis.

Harkonnen
08-03-2020, 07:24 PM
Those politics who are against open borders should also be able to offer realistic answers (no lies, no fantasies, no cliches like populists do) to many other matters of lifes as well. Saying the same bit other ways; so far those forces simply have had too worse/unskilled candidates.

Wrong. Answers are great but if ears don't listen, what can Master Halla-aho do?

Ion Basescul
08-03-2020, 07:24 PM
There are more surveys as part of this YouGov project, if anyone's interested:

https://i.imgur.com/XFFcta5.png

https://i.imgur.com/61VXHTz.png

https://i.imgur.com/24f2iBS.png

https://i.imgur.com/gXBGcC5.png

Source (https://yougov.co.uk/topics/international/articles-reports/2020/08/03/what-should-eu-be)

Ion Basescul
08-03-2020, 07:26 PM
Also if i'm reading it right, Italy is the one more countries would be willing to help on average (EU average column). That's how people think, but governments think otherwise. They were ignored during their CODIV-19 crisis.

You are not, that column shows that on average +30% more people from the rest of the EU countries surveyed are willing to help Italy rather than not help.

Damiăo de Góis
08-03-2020, 07:35 PM
You are not, that column shows that on average +30% more people from the rest of the EU countries surveyed are willing to help Italy rather than not help.

I meant to say people. Thery are the ones with the better average in any case.

Davystayn
08-03-2020, 07:43 PM
Looks like typical scores for the Eurovision song contest, neightbours vote for each other and UK 'nil points'. Amazing, no wonder people voted to leave

Damiăo de Góis
08-03-2020, 07:55 PM
Looks like typical scores for the Eurovision song contest, neightbours vote for each other and UK 'nil points'. Amazing, no wonder people voted to leave

Assuming this survey is reliable then it might show opinions after brexit. Perhaps people feel the UK wouldn't want anyone's help judging by the way they left the EU? I see no reason for these results without brexit.

But again, that is assuming the survey is reliable and has correct data.

Finnish Swede
08-03-2020, 07:56 PM
Wrong. Answers are great but if ears don't listen, what can Master Halla-aho do?

Oh, True Finns are ''well known'' ... drunken again?

https://suomenkuvalehti.fi/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/teuvo_hakkarainen-1200x800.jpg

Westbrook
08-03-2020, 08:01 PM
Finland and Hungary are just like "naw, sort it out yourselves"

I wonder why they would include a few non-Euro countries but not the US. That'd be interesting to see.

gixajo
08-03-2020, 08:04 PM
UK wants to help everyone in Europe, but less for Japan and Colombia.

You are reading it wrong (I think)

You are right, I read it wrongly, sorry. :picard1:

So Spain would help anyone but UK.

Davystayn
08-03-2020, 08:12 PM
Assuming this survey is reliable then it might show opinions after brexit. Perhaps people feel the UK wouldn't want anyone's help judging by the way they left the EU? I see no reason for these results without brexit.

But again, that is assuming the survey is reliable and has correct data.

In that case I hope you are right, got 'nil points' after the criminal Blair decided to invade iraq

Harkonnen
08-03-2020, 08:14 PM
Oh, True Finns are ''well known'' ... drunken again?

https://suomenkuvalehti.fi/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/teuvo_hakkarainen-1200x800.jpg

Teuvo. Drunk every day. Still, all men want to be like him, and all women from Tohmajärvi to Honduras want him. Man of the people and international loverman. After Craig, gunna be the next James Bond eventho doesn't speak lick of English. Haters gonna hate :cool:

Teutone
08-03-2020, 08:38 PM
Germany destroys Europe with its immigration politics, such a nation deserves to be destroyed.

Videx
08-04-2020, 06:13 AM
Ah okay. 😂
Interesting result, but only part of the truth.

Voskos
08-04-2020, 07:57 AM
If you take a close look at Finland, the aid they're willing to give correlated with the percentage of SSA admixture in the country in trouble.

Finnish Swede
08-04-2020, 08:01 AM
Teuvo. Drunk every day. Still, all men want to be like him, and all women from Tohmajärvi to Honduras want him. Man of the people and international loverman. After Craig, gunna be the next James Bond eventho doesn't speak lick of English. Haters gonna hate :cool:

LOL.

You include her among of those women?

https://kuvat.kaakonviestinta.fi/img/855/d8806de68f93c0e49c653e82194c1b4b

Everyday - drunken - Teuvo (''living legend/expression'' of True Finns?) should be bit more careful to whom to try to kiss .... she has medals both in World Championship tournament and European Championship tournaments (Taekwondo) ... plus took part of Olympic games.

https://i.ibb.co/Bs4CZnk/Taekwondo-kopio.jpg

Blondie
08-04-2020, 08:02 AM
This map is complete bullshit, hard to belive that hungarians do care about Spain more than about Poland, or Romania got 18% in Hungary and Finland got -27 wtf.

Universe
08-04-2020, 08:04 AM
This map is complete bullshit, hard to belive that hungarians do care about Spain more than about Poland, or Romania got 18% in Hungary and Finland got -27 wtf.

Hungary gave Spain +10 and Poland +29.

Lemminkäinen
08-04-2020, 08:11 AM
Ridiculous statistics, far away from the reality. If countries have already now 10% differences in taxation, how do you think that this could work? Do people really think that some countries are ready to increase the taxation level just to help countries who are not ready to do the same? Purely propaganda.

Lemminkäinen
08-04-2020, 08:28 AM

Look, it is mutual. Only True Finns like you and the Hungarian press barks on Finland every time it is possible, because of our government don't come together nicely.

Finnish Swede
08-04-2020, 08:32 AM
Ridiculous statistics, far away from the reality. If countries have already now 10% differences in taxation, how do you think that this could work? Do people really think that some countries are ready to increase the taxation level just to help countries who are not ready to do the same? Purely propaganda.

Calling someones frugal (as negative contex) answers to that

Videx
08-04-2020, 09:57 AM
Look, it is mutual. Only True Finns like you and the Hungarian press barks on Finland every time it is possible, because of our government don't come together nicely.

I am not a True Finn and neither do I bark about Finland at all.
But I agree our governments usually dont get on well. Also I dont see many news about Finland, not on neutral and not on government presses.

Voskos
08-04-2020, 10:08 AM
It comes as no surprise Spaniards and Greeks don't want to help the UK due to their continuing experience with low-class and low value British tourists. However, you get the market you target.

yea we should raise the prices.

Finnish Swede
08-04-2020, 10:30 AM
But I agree our governments usually dont get on well. Also I dont see many news about Finland, not on neutral and not on government presses.

Episode:

Mens javelin has been one of the most succesful sport (and followed) in Finland. The old story tells that in 1976 Olympic games (Montreal) Finns were again clear favorits ... but then totally out of bushes ... came Hungarian who won Olympic Gold medal (Miklos Nemeth). Finns (audience/people) were sad/disappointed but also really openly happy (and not laying here, not cliche) that it was exactly Hungarian who won (as their own men could not). Estonian & Estonians were under of Sovjets power....
That tells about general feelings of Finns 50 years ago.

Today? Data is seen above.

Finnish Swede
08-04-2020, 10:39 AM
.... the Hungarian press barks on Finland every time it is possible, because of our government don't come together nicely.

That was pretty polite/kind way to express it :p

Average Joe(s) in Finland just have gotten enough...

Universe
08-04-2020, 10:45 AM
the Hungarian press barks on Finland every time it is possible

Do they? I am asking because I don't follow hungarian mainstream press. Out of curiousity I googled "Finland" in hungarian and first 5 pages were travel blogs and such.

In any case who do you think started to do it first... Finns or Hungarians? I'm guessing Finns.

Jana
08-04-2020, 11:08 AM
Hungarians would be most willing to help Croatia....even before Poland! WOW
<3 :pinklove:

I am really pleasantly suprised about Italy. :thumb001:
Croatia would receive most help from Italy! Never would have guessed :)

Finnish Swede
08-04-2020, 11:15 AM
Hungarians would be most willing to help Croatia....even before Poland! WOW
<3 :pinklove:

I am really pleasantly suprised about Italy. :thumb001:
Croatia would receive most help from Italy! Never would have guessed :)

Expecting getting lots of money from Italy or from Hungary?

It is easy (= cheap) to say something; doing is another matter. Some answers realistic/honestly to questions like these; some as they ''feels'' nice.

Universe
08-04-2020, 11:48 AM

It is easy (= cheap) to say something; doing is another matter. Some answers realistic/honestly to questions like these; some as they ''feels'' nice.

Why are you so obsessed with hungarians? It's really odd.

Jana
08-04-2020, 11:59 AM

What is wrong with you?

Universe
08-04-2020, 12:21 PM
What is wrong with you?

She has an anti-hungarian agenda. It's a recurring theme of her posts, going back to months or maybe even years. She always commented on hungarian in a negative way when no hungarian user said anything about finland.

She has a problem with hungarian politicians and media caring about finland(which I bet was first started by finns), but no hungarian cares about finland as much as she cares about hungary.

Finnish Swede
08-04-2020, 12:23 PM
Why are you so obsessed with hungarians? It's really odd.

You meant public/average Finns, not Finnish Swedes?

I think Finns have shared very positive attitudes against Hungary & Hungarians (no doubt; best of all ex. ''Eastern Europeans'' by clear margin) .... until last few years.

Lemminkäinen told bit of that ... plus Finland being EU's chairman (country) made all even worse.

Universe
08-04-2020, 12:27 PM
You meant public/average Finns, not Finnsih Swedes?

I meant you. I didn't see other finnish users have half as much interest in Hungary and hungarian people as you did.

I think Finns have shared very positive attitudes against Hungary & Hungarians (no doubt; best of all ex. ''Eastern Europeans'' by clear margin) .... until last few years.
Ok then. You can expect this change of attitude to be reciprocated.

Btw... which country was the first to launch attack on the other? You just got a taste of your own medicine.

Finnish Swede
08-04-2020, 12:27 PM
What is wrong with you?

Just telling how it is ... if one now is not pure leftists/liberals?

Jana
08-04-2020, 12:32 PM
Just telling how it is ... if one now is not pure leftists/liberals?

I don't understand point you are trying to make.

Finnish Swede
08-04-2020, 12:34 PM
She has an anti-hungarian agenda. It's a recurring theme of her posts, going back to months or maybe even years. She always commented on hungarian in a negative way when no hungarian user said anything about finland.

LOL. You are paradox. Not true, Russians might could say that here....
But yes, I do not like Hungarian official agenda/media ... which has attacked against Finland several times in last few years.

She has a problem with hungarian politicians and media caring about finland(which I bet was first started by finns), but no hungarian cares about finland as much as she cares about hungary.
The difference here is that Finns have told truths which have made Hungarian politicians angry and they have opposite told lies about Finland (to denigrate Finland).

Universe
08-04-2020, 12:37 PM
LOL. You are paradox. Not true, Russians might could say that here.
But yes, I do not like Hungarian official agenda/media ... which has attacked against Finland several times in last few years.

The difference here is that Finns have told truths which have made Hungarian politicians angry and they have opposite told lies about Finland (to denigrate Finland).

Lie? That in Finland there's a leftist-liberal media dominance if not hegemony? I don't know, I don't know much about Finland media but I doubt it's much different to Germany.

Finnish Swede
08-04-2020, 12:40 PM
I don't understand point you are trying to make.

Nationalist (if any) tends to be the ones who're looking/caring their own belly. In real life I mean.

Finnish Swede
08-04-2020, 12:42 PM
Lie? That in Finland there's a leftist-liberal media dominance if not hegemony? I don't know, I don't know much about Finland media but I doubt it's much different to Germany.

Well; maybe you should simply shut up ... if you admit you know nothing?

Jana
08-04-2020, 12:42 PM
Nationalist (if any) tends to be the ones who're looking/caring their own belly. In real life I mean.

Not really. I am ultra nationalist and I would help friendly countries. If Hungarians are most willing to help Croatia and Poland it says same which is true in real life, these are friendly countries and people from there like each other.

Finnish Swede
08-04-2020, 12:44 PM
Not really. I am ultra nationalist and I would help friendly countries. If Hungarians are most willing to help Croatia and Poland it says same which is true in real life, these are friendly countries and people from there like each other.

Maybe sharing/offering 10% of your incomes to them?

Jana
08-04-2020, 12:46 PM
Maybe sharing/offering 10% of your incomes to them?

Why does it seem you are jelaous about my comment how I am happy Hungarians and Italians would help Croatia in time of crisis?
You seem bitter and weird.

No, I would not give 10% of my income lmao. Whatever the fuck that means. When there were floods in Bosnia we called special phone number to raise funds and I sent my clothes and even favorite football cleats to kids there.

Finnish Swede
08-04-2020, 12:50 PM
No, I would not give 10% of my income lmao.
I know.

Whatever the fuck that means.
Just a test how deep/strong your helpfulness is.

Jana
08-04-2020, 12:51 PM
I know.

Just a test how deep/strong your helpfulness is.

You are full of shit. And embarassed because it shows Finns as selfish people.

The Lawspeaker
08-04-2020, 12:52 PM
I always wonder they're asking. I don't know anyone that is willing to help any country at this moment since this country is fucked as well.

Jana
08-04-2020, 12:54 PM
She means this. She thinks Hungarians are freeloaders lel.

https://i.imgur.com/NMOekPf.png

They are using EU funds available for them, good for them. Don't worry, countries like Germany gain from EU more than they invest.
There is no free lunch.

Universe
08-04-2020, 12:55 PM

EU funding system wasn't invented by hungarians. If northerners have a problem with it, they should tell it to their polticians or stop voting for those politicians who support it.

Finnish Swede
08-04-2020, 12:56 PM
You are full of shit. And embarassed because it shows Finns as selfish people.

I bet leftists/liberals will call yourkind selfish too? That is just a perspective.

The Lawspeaker
08-04-2020, 12:57 PM
EU funding system wasn't invented by hungarians. If northerners have a problem with it, they should tell it to their polticians or stop voting for those politicians who support it.

Gee... what happens to politicians that don't vote for it and want something different altogether ? They get offed (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pim_Fortuyn)... or sidelined.

Jana
08-04-2020, 12:57 PM
I bet leftists/liberals will call yourkind selfish too? That is just a perspective.

I already said I would help countries I like with my modest contribution.

Universe
08-04-2020, 12:58 PM
error.

The Lawspeaker
08-04-2020, 12:59 PM
Not by hungarians though.

Yet.

Finnish Swede
08-04-2020, 12:59 PM
I already said I would help countries I like with my modest contribution.

Well, well ... all the immigrants in Greece's border => Welcome to Croatia :D!

The Lawspeaker
08-04-2020, 01:04 PM
They are using EU funds available for them, good for them. Don't worry, countries like Germany gain from EU more than they invest.
There is no free lunch.

Allow me to let you in on a little secret: Shhhh ! Did you know that the average German or Dutch worker hasn't seen his purchasing power rise for the last 25 years ?

Finnish Swede
08-04-2020, 01:06 PM

Just indirectly ... what I tried to said was: It is easy to say to help someone if knowing that he/she will still not need to do that (inside of EU) anyway.

Universe
08-04-2020, 01:07 PM
Gee... what happens to politicians that don't vote for it and want something different altogether ? They get offed (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pim_Fortuyn)... or sidelined.

They get offed and sidelined, not by hungarians though...

Results of elections held in every northern/western euro country show vast majority of population there is pro status quo... but these countries are also well functioning "western democracies", liberal with high democracy scores given by "independent" institutes and all that. So I guess everyting's alright there.

The Lawspeaker
08-04-2020, 01:09 PM
They get offed and sidelined, not by hungarians though...

Results of elections held in every northern/western euro country show vast majority of population there is pro status quo... but these countries are also well functioning "western democracies", liberal with high democracy scores given by "independent institutes" and all that. So I guess everyting's alright there.

And you believe those results ? Hahaha ! Universe, my man, how old are you ? Old enough to have seen the old regime ? Let me tell you something: you had one party, we have several that are in reality one party and the elections are as bunk as yours used to be, so in reality there is no difference between the two systems.

The difference is: we haven't had our 1989 just yet.

Universe
08-04-2020, 01:12 PM
Allow me to let you in on a little secret: Shhhh ! Did you know that the average German or Dutch worker hasn't seen his purchasing power rise for the last 25 years ?

Neither have hungarians. The rich class probably got richer, the common man stayed the same or got poorer. It's just my experience though, others may see it differently.

The Lawspeaker
08-04-2020, 01:13 PM
Neither have hungarians. The rich class probably got richer, the common man stayed the same or got poorer. It's just my experience though, others may see it differently.

So all of us got shafted. Gotta love the EUSSR, right ? The good old Western Block..

Finnish Swede
08-04-2020, 01:15 PM
And you believe those results ? Hahaha ! Universe, my man, how old are you ? .

Can not be very old (as he burned his game trousers so easily :p ... nope I have nothing against Hungarians as such, official media lead by leaders is another matter).

Blondie here is one of my favorite members.

Universe
08-04-2020, 01:19 PM
Can not be very old (as he burned his game trousers so easily :p ... nope I have nothing against Hungarians as such). Plus Blondie here is one of my favorite members.

Older than you, but that's not relevant.

If finns have a such a problem with giving money to us, why are you not electing governments that won't donate money to hungarians? Should be very easy to do, since Finland is such a great democracy or so I heard.

Magnolia
08-04-2020, 01:19 PM
It is funny to see how some countries are emotional.
So if there will be a huge crises in eg Romania.... so many European countries will refuse to help them. Jesus :picard1:

Universe
08-04-2020, 01:21 PM
And you believe those results ? Hahaha ! Universe, my man, how old are you ? Old enough to have seen the old regime ? Let me tell you something: you had one party, we have several that are in reality one party and the elections are as bunk as yours used to be, so in reality there is no difference between the two systems.

The difference is: we haven't had our 1989 just yet.

I wrote my post in a sarcastic manner.

The Lawspeaker
08-04-2020, 01:23 PM
Can not be very old (as he burned his game trousers so easily :p ... nope I have nothing against Hungarians as such, official media lead by leaders is another matter).

Blondie here is one of my favorite members.

In reality, the system in the West is the same as it was in the Eastern Block. We're just better at hiding it and we're experts at lying to ourselves.

Finnish Swede
08-04-2020, 01:28 PM
Older than you, but that's not relevant.
Yes, men developes slower and some stays boys forever.

If finns have a such a problem with giving money to us, why are you not electing governments that won't donate money to hungarians? Should be very easy to do, since Finland is such a great democracy or so I heard.

Finland? Yes. But as I posted yesterday ... I admit .... we here lack good nationalist politicians/candidates. The ideology interest much too much ... ''simple people'' (and its reputation is pretty bad because of those).

Same ways you keep also EU as democracy? For me it is opposite spider net. Once you are in you will not get out anymore.

Finland/Finns voted (YES) behalf of EU ... which was much much different than it is today. Your Hungary for example was not part of that EU (if that detail now means anything).

Lemminkäinen
08-04-2020, 01:36 PM

Hard to believe that Hungarians would hate/like Finns 18% below average without Hungarian press' active propaganda.

Universe
08-04-2020, 01:38 PM
You're attacking my gender and maturity because I wasn't agreeing with you? How immature of you, ironically. I never attacked you like this, (at least I don't remember it.) I just stated you have an obsession with hungarians, which is true. Or not true?

Finland? Yes. But as I posted yesterday ... I admit .... we here lack good nationalist politicians/candidates. The ideology interest much too much ... ''simple people'' (and its reputation is pretty bad because of those).

Same ways you keep also EU as democracy? For me it is opposite spider net. Once you are in you will not get out anymore.

Finland/Finns voted (YES) behalf of EU ... which was much much different than it is today. Your Hungary for example was not part of that EU (if that detail now means anything).

Complaining about donating money to poor countries but still doing it at the end of the day shows you, the demos are not in charge of your country. Either that or majority of Finns have no problem with it. Pick one.

Finnish Swede
08-04-2020, 01:42 PM
Hard to believe that Hungarians would hate Finns 18% below average without Hungarian press active propaganda.

As I said Finns used have pretty good picture of Hungarians (much better than against any Slavics, Balkans etc.). Do not know has that feeling ever been mutual (''like distant cousins'') ... but as these countries & people are so far away and have had nothing in common (history loads) .... I need to agree with you.

Jana
08-04-2020, 01:43 PM
Well, well ... all the immigrants in Greece's border => Welcome to Croatia :D!

Darling, immigrants on Greek border are definitely not in countries I like cathegory.

Universe
08-04-2020, 01:55 PM
As I said Finns used have pretty good picture of Hungarians (much better than against any Slavics, Balkans etc.). Do not know has that feeling ever been mutual (''like distant cousins'') ... but as these countries & people are so far away and have had nothing in common (history loads) .... I need to agree with you.

After reading your posts here, I'm glad the "friendship" between us has ended. I also doubt other hungarian members who read your posts miss this friendship. It was plastic anyway.

Finnish Swede
08-04-2020, 02:03 PM
After reading your posts here, I'm glad the "friendship" between us has ended. I also doubt other hungarian members who read your posts miss this friendship

Yeah ... your media took care of that.

Who knows you might be as ''tough'' as Finns, as ''stubborn'' as Finns, more hotheaded than Finns (shines miles away from your posts) ... BUT Finns are opposite more unforgiven. So you can thank your media and leaders ... they achieved what you wished.

Universe
08-04-2020, 02:11 PM
more hotheaded than Finns (shines miles away from your posts)

The pot calling the kettle black? You were the one to start personal insults:

Can not be very old (as he burned his game trousers so easily :p ...

Unless you think stating "you have an obsession with hungarians" is somehow an ad hominem... I remember some months ago in another thread you were comparing hungarians to gypsies and stated hungarians were a gypsy like people or something along those lines, I didn't say anything then I was just an observer. You've had these anti- hungarian ideas long enough. So it wasn't intended to be an insult, it was a mere observation of mine.

Lemminkäinen
08-04-2020, 02:12 PM
After reading your posts here, I'm glad the "friendship" between us has ended. I also doubt other hungarian members who read your posts miss this friendship. It was plastic anyway.

I have never thought that our linguistic relatioship means something and I know that some Hungarian researchers don't even accept it. But I am sorry about the politics we see now, sorry because politicians in both countries are stupid.

Universe
08-04-2020, 02:18 PM
I have never thought that our linguistic relatioship means something and I know that some Hungarian researchers don't even accept it. But I am sorry about the politics we see now, sorry because politicians in both countries are stupid.

No need to be sorry, it wasn't your personal fault. Polticians are politicians, I am able to separate them from the common populace. I don't generalize. Finns are fine folks.
Furthermore, I don't agree with everything that hungarian government say. Last time I voted for this currently governing party was in 2014. In 2018 I didn't vote for them.

Ion Basescul
08-04-2020, 02:19 PM
Never did it occur to me that I might start a war between Finns and Hungarians with some survey data.

Harkonnen
08-04-2020, 02:26 PM
LOL.

You include her among of those women?

https://kuvat.kaakonviestinta.fi/img/855/d8806de68f93c0e49c653e82194c1b4b

Everyday - drunken - Teuvo (''living legend/expression'' of True Finns?) should be bit more careful to whom to try to kiss .... she has medals both in World Championship tournament and European Championship tournaments (Taekwondo) ... plus took part of Olympic games.

https://i.ibb.co/Bs4CZnk/Taekwondo-kopio.jpg

She wanted it, and no kicking happend during kiss. She only started kicking and screaming after the kiss, to have her 15 minutes of fame.

Finnish Swede
08-04-2020, 02:27 PM
The pot calling the kettle black? You were the one to start personal insults:

LOOOL. Insults? Those? Are you in right place (as being in TA?) Those were pretty comic expressions and latter one even proved by science. Yeah ... sensible.

you think stating "you have an obsession with hungarians" is somehow an ad hominem... I remember some months ago in another thread you were comparing hungarians to gypsies and stated hungarians were a gypsy like people or something along those lines, I didn't say anything then I was just an observer. You've had these anti- hungarian ideas long enough. So it wasn't intended to be an insult, it was a mere observation of mine.
Wierd as I do not remember that. Next you will find that post of mine? Thank you. I would not call even Romanians like that. As I know what gypsies are.
Here have been gypsies more than 300 years.

Of course if one is attacking against me ... I can be pretty nasty person.

Universe
08-04-2020, 02:32 PM
LOOOL. Insults? Those? Are you in right place (as being in TA?) Those were pretty comic expressions and latter one even proved by science. Yeah ... sensible.

Wierd as I do not remember that. Next you will find that post of mine? Thank you. I would not call even Romanians like that. As I know what gypsies are.
Here have been gypsies more than 300 years.

Of course if one is attacking against me ... I can be pretty nasty person.

Yes, insults. What were they then, if not insults, were they compliments? : - )
I won't spend hours looking for that post and I don't care much.
You've already shown you have a problem with hungarians with or without that post. It's your opinion which you're entitled to and I won't dwell on it anymore.
I've lost interest in this debate.
Bye.

Harkonnen
08-04-2020, 02:42 PM
What weird retard convention is going on in here?

Harkonnen
08-04-2020, 02:56 PM
Our leftist press and Marin/Ohisalo and company hates Hungary because it closed borders to Humbididumdies from Sahara. That is all I know.

Satem
08-04-2020, 03:17 PM
It's just the statistics, you can try to get to most possible biggest number of people you ask, but still they don't really show how it would look, because mostly politicians would decide whether to help or not. Situation with masks have shown that everyone takes interest of their own country first and foremost and I don't really see anything wrong with it. Nobody is going to help desperately without any interest, simple as that. Also you can define help in many ways. Even giving a few cents once at some charity action may be called by some people as help(not to mention hashtags on social media:picard1:)

Finnish Swede
08-04-2020, 03:18 PM
Yes, insults. What were they then, if not insults, were they compliments? : - )
I won't spend hours looking for that post and I don't care much. You've already shown you have a problem with hungarians with or without that post. It's your opinion which you're entitled to and I won't dwell on it anymore.
I've lost interest in this debate.
Bye.

You have interesting mind, logic.
For your info now I have few words in my minds....and those would be insults. Strange? But nevermind, bye.

Finnish Swede
08-04-2020, 03:34 PM
She wanted it, and no kicking happend during kiss. She only started kicking and screaming after the kiss, to have her 15 minutes of fame.

Sometimes your humor? is pretty dark.

Anyway ... pretty costly kiss for Teuvo (5 440eur).

Finnish Swede
08-04-2020, 03:51 PM
Our leftist press and Marin/Ohisalo and company hates Hungary because it closed borders to Humbididumdies from Sahara. That is all I know.

Hate is one of the feelings and just as natural as any others. What one does with those feelings ... matters.

Guess what .... I do not support Marin's goverment as such, and last nail into coffin was this EU's corana aid package. Marin should had not accepted it like your personal hero Halla-Aho (Chairman of True Finns) said. So you see Harkonnen ... I might support True Finns sometimes. Luckily they have members like Teuvo, Juha Mäenpää, Ano Turtiainen etc., so that is pretty temporary feeling.

The same would more difficult if True Finns can tempt members like Riikka Purra. She ain't stupid.

Grace O'Malley
08-04-2020, 04:20 PM
Thank you UK we would help you as well. :fdgd: Thanks to all the other Euros as well but Hungary why? Anyway pretty positive result. Nice to see Italy getting the love and Spain pretty popular as well.

UK most likely the result of Brexit.

Blondie
08-04-2020, 04:25 PM
but as these countries & people are so far away and have had nothing in common (history loads) ....

This comment is 100% right, finns and hungarians have nothing common, except the common linguistic group.

Blondie
08-04-2020, 04:29 PM

There was no hungarian-finnish friendship, never in the history, these both country are far away from each other with different genetic, culture, history etc, hungarians don't care finns and finns don't care hungarians this is the reality. And Finish Swede was always normal i didn't see any insulting post from her.

pajkosbalna
08-04-2020, 04:50 PM
Hard to believe that Hungarians would hate/like Finns 18% below average without Hungarian press' active propaganda.

Im pretty skeptic about this survey. As i look around i dont see people who hate Finns, thats really new to me. Moreover, i think hungarians think of them as friends. Politicians are politicians, hard to do anything against them when they in the power for too long and formed the voting system as it best fits them...
And the press in Hungary, come on... we have just said farewell to free press last week...

Universe
08-04-2020, 04:52 PM
Im pretty skeptic about this survey. As i look around i dont see people who hate Finns, thats really new to me. Moreover, i think hungarians think of them as friends. Politicians are politicians, hard to do anything against them when they in the power for too long and formed the voting system as it best fits them...
And the press in Hungary, come on... we have just said farewell to free press last week...

Amikor 2010 előtt egyértelmű balos-libsi dominancia volt a magyar médiában akkor is gyászoltad a szabad sajtót?

Universe
08-04-2020, 04:57 PM
Az index egyébként miért van "független", "objektív" stb-nek beállítva? Egyértelműen cigány meg négerpárti, fehérellenes, férfi ellenes stb stb volt, ugyanúgy propaganda mint az origo vagy a pestisrácok, ugyanannak az éremnek a két oldala. Mivel szólászsabadságot pártolom ("pro free speech") ezért nem támogatom az index bezárását, de gyászolni nem fogom őket. Ha balos-libsi médiadominancia nem fájt nekik akkor amikor fordul a kocka az se fájjon nekik.

Harkonnen
08-04-2020, 04:59 PM

We don't have free press either.

Blondie
08-04-2020, 05:03 PM
Amikor 2010 előtt egyértelmű balos-libsi dominancia volt a magyar médiában akkor is gyászoltad a szabad sajtót?

Az inkább a 90' évek lesz amikor a jobboldalnak még TV-je se volt. Fletó alatt nem volt balos média dominancia.

Az index egyébként miért van "független", "objektív" stb-nek beállítva? Egyértelműen cigány meg négerpárti, fehérellenes, férfi ellenes stb stb volt, ugyanúgy propaganda mint az origo vagy a pestisrácok, ugyanannak az éremnek a két oldala. Mivel szólászsabadságot pártolom ("pro free speech") ezért nem támogatom az index bezárását, de gyászolni nem fogom őket. Ha balos-libsi médiadominancia nem fájt nekik akkor amikor fordul a kocka az se fájjon nekik.

Ez inkább a 444-lesz. Egyébként csak mert az SZDSZ fasiszta módszerekkel elnyomott minden másképp gondolkodót Orbánnak már mindent lehet? Ezt gondolod át újra. Inkább az összes ilyen gyökeret kéne elítélni aki a szólás szabadság ellen van mindegy hogy libsi vagy jobber.

Finnish Swede
08-04-2020, 05:10 PM

You are free to create one if present ones are not good enough. I have mentioned MV-lehti few times...

I'm not that skeptical. Seeing that as the biggest problem we have with media here (right now or against many other countries) ... but development in media area/business ... companies are buying each others ... we have less and less separate players. That is. Main media canals are hands of less people. That is (for sure) ''unwanted development''.

pajkosbalna
08-04-2020, 05:12 PM

Hat nem tudom, én nem emlékszem olyanra, hogy elvittek embereket (meg ha csak egy éjszakára is), mert leirtak a véleményüket. Ez már sztem bőven másik szint...

Harkonnen
08-04-2020, 05:17 PM
You are free to create one if present ones are not good enough. I have mentioned MV-lehti few times...

I'm not that skeptical. Seeing that as the biggest problem we have with media here (right now or against many other countries) ... but development in media area/business ... companies are buying each others ... we have less separate players. Main media canals as hands of less people. And that is (as such) unwanted development''.

Yle and Hesari should not pretend to be free media, when they are not. It's disgusting. Shameless scammers. And old grannies believe every word, putting them in life danger.

MVlehti has done good job indeed.

Blondie
08-04-2020, 05:20 PM
Hat nem tudom, én nem emlékszem olyanra, hogy elvittek embereket (meg ha csak egy éjszakára is), mert leirtak a véleményüket. Ez már sztem bőven másik szint...

Fletó a karhatalommal lövette szét az ellene tüntetőket (többek között ellenzéki politikusokat), bevallottan költségvetést hamisított, választást csalt, hazudott, az országban polgárháborús állapotok voltak. Ehhez azért még Orbán sehol nincs. A médiáról annyit hogy Fletónál csak azért nem votl balos média médiauralom mert nem tudta megtenni nem volt mögötte annyi oligarcha mint most Orbán mögött hogy felvásároljon mindent. De még a mostani NER média uralom sincs azon a szinten amit a ballib oldal csinált a 90' években.

Finnish Swede
08-04-2020, 05:21 PM
Yle and Hesari should not pretend to be free media, when they are not. It's disgusting. Shameless scammers. And old grannies believe every word, putting them in life danger.

MVlehti has done good job indeed.

You know Päivälehti and what happened to it? That is reality in some countries ... but not in Finland (at the moment).

Universe
08-04-2020, 05:24 PM
Az inkább a 90' évek lesz amikor a jobboldalnak még TV-je se volt. Fletó alatt nem volt balos média dominancia.

Ez inkább a 444-lesz. Egyébként csak mert az SZDSZ fasiszta módszerekkel elnyomott minden másképp gondolkodót Orbánnak már mindent lehet? Ezt gondolod át újra. Inkább az összes ilyen gyökeret kéne elítélni aki a szólás szabadság ellen van mindegy hogy libsi vagy jobber.

Index ugyanaz (volt?) mint a 444. Ha 5 évben egyszer magyarok bántották a cigókat egyből kiabáltak hogy így meg úgy rasszizmus, fordított esetben (ami sokkal gyakrabban fordult elő) hallgattak persze, azt valahogy "elfelejtették" megemlíteni. Meg nyomták a külföldi propaganda oldalakról egy az egybe lefordított marhaságaikat hogy a "nők ugyanazért a munkáért kevesebb fizetést kapnak", meg amikor a MAGA sapkás tini srác "csúnyán nézett" egy indiánra akkor is hőbörögtek hogy fujj trump meg fujj fehér rasszisták, arról is kiderült utólag hogy kamu volt. És igen, 2010 előtt bal oldali média dominancia volt. Mai napig az van, attól függően milyen korosztályba tartozik az illető, milyen nyelvtudása van, honnan veszi a híreket stb.

Egyébként nem vagyok fideszes.

Universe
08-04-2020, 05:25 PM

Nyugat európában pont ez megy, és nem éjszakára zárják el őket, hanem többre, akár hónapokra. Az indexesek az ellen miért nem tüntetnek? Majd ha az ellen is tüntetnek, majd elnyerik a támogatásom és a szimpátiám. Addig nem.

Videx
08-04-2020, 05:40 PM

Simply not a realistic poll, that is all that matters. :)

Harkonnen
08-04-2020, 05:51 PM
You know Päivälehti and what happened to it? That is reality in some countries ... but not in Finland (at the moment).

Really? Police tried to shutdown MVlehti, and Ilja Janitskin the Hero was sentenced to prison for spilling the truth.

Really?

Jana
08-04-2020, 05:56 PM

No European country has mainstream free press as far as I know.

Finnish Swede
08-04-2020, 06:05 PM
Really? Police tried to shutdown MVlehti, and Ilja Janitskin the Hero was sentenced to prison for spilling the truth.

Really?

Nah .... just tried ... Päivälehti faced that at real / first hand :)

pajkosbalna
08-04-2020, 06:06 PM
Fletó a karhatalommal lövette szét az ellene tüntetőket (többek között ellenzéki politikusokat), bevallottan költségvetést hamisított, választást csalt, hazudott, az országban polgárháborús állapotok voltak. Ehhez azért még Orbán sehol nincs. A médiáról annyit hogy Fletónál csak azért nem votl balos média médiauralom mert nem tudta megtenni nem volt mögötte annyi oligarcha mint most Orbán mögött hogy felvásároljon mindent. De még a mostani NER média uralom sincs azon a szinten amit a ballib oldal csinált a 90' években.

Azért sztem a felsoroltak most sem hiányoznak a palettáról, max ami igen, ahelyett van más finomság. Nem állok be a mögé sem, sőt... De egyik szar nem legitimálja a másik szart...jó lenne nem mindig a kisebb kupacot választani és örülni neki, h bezzeg ekkor meg akkor szarabb volt :rolleyes:

Harkonnen
08-04-2020, 06:12 PM
Nah .... just tried ... Päivälehti faced that at real / first hand :)

And Eero Erkko was put to jail? NOT

Finnish Swede
08-04-2020, 06:17 PM
And Eero Erkko was put to jail? NOT

No but Sibelius was arrested few times :)

Harkonnen
08-04-2020, 06:17 PM
Azért sztem a felsoroltak most sem hiányoznak a palettáról, max ami igen, ahelyett van más finomság. Nem állok be a mögé sem, sőt... De egyik szar nem legitimálja a másik szart...jó lenne nem mindig a kisebb kupacot választani és örülni neki, h bezzeg ekkor meg akkor szarabb volt :rolleyes:

https://youtu.be/D_U_dcMbB1Q

Harkonnen
08-04-2020, 06:18 PM
No but Sibelius was arrested few times :)

Good. Saved him from alcoholism.

pajkosbalna
08-04-2020, 06:20 PM
https://youtu.be/D_U_dcMbB1Q

I have expected this :jump0000:

Universe
08-04-2020, 06:29 PM

Persze ez a nézőpont is teljesen érthető.

Finnish Swede
08-04-2020, 06:34 PM
Good. Saved him from alcoholism.

Did it? He worked with his 8. Symphony between 1928 to 1945 (much longer than anything before) ... and finally burned all notes before died.

Harkonnen
08-04-2020, 06:39 PM
Did it? He worked with his 8. Symphony between 1928 to 1945 (much longer than anything before) ... and finally burned all notes before died.

I meant he got his liver cleansed to that extent that he got to live into ripe old age.

Harkonnen
08-04-2020, 06:47 PM
I have expected this :jump0000:

Just to make clear.

You were familiar with the sketch

or

You have had esoteric premonitions that if there existed Finnish sketch about Magyar weirdos it would take form exactly as it did. Most expectedly.

pajkosbalna
08-04-2020, 06:56 PM
Just to make clear.

You were familiar with the sketch

or

You have had esoteric premonitions that if there existed Finnish sketch about Magyar weirdos it would take form exactly as it did. Most expectedly.

The first option ;) seen this here before

Blondie
08-05-2020, 12:51 AM
Index ugyanaz (volt?) mint a 444. Ha 5 évben egyszer magyarok bántották a cigókat egyből kiabáltak hogy így meg úgy rasszizmus, fordított esetben (ami sokkal gyakrabban fordult elő) hallgattak persze, azt valahogy "elfelejtették" megemlíteni. Meg nyomták a külföldi propaganda oldalakról egy az egybe lefordított marhaságaikat hogy a "nők ugyanazért a munkáért kevesebb fizetést kapnak", meg amikor a MAGA sapkás tini srác "csúnyán nézett" egy indiánra akkor is hőbörögtek hogy fujj trump meg fujj fehér rasszisták, arról is kiderült utólag hogy kamu volt. És igen, 2010 előtt bal oldali média dominancia volt. Mai napig az van, attól függően milyen korosztályba tartozik az illető, milyen nyelvtudása van, honnan veszi a híreket stb.

Egyébként nem vagyok fideszes.

Az Index és a 444 nem ugyanaz, az előbbi balos ugyan de nagyjából korrekt, a 444 semmi más csak ez a kultur-marxista szemét sima propaganda oldal kb egy szinten van a 888-al. Ha meg szerinted most 2020-ban balos média dominancia van az már orvosi eset.

Nyugat európában pont ez megy, és nem éjszakára zárják el őket, hanem többre, akár hónapokra. Az indexesek az ellen miért nem tüntetnek? Majd ha az ellen is tüntetnek, majd elnyerik a támogatásom és a szimpátiám. Addig nem.

Hát igen, amúgy Nyugaton pont ez van amit Orbán csinál csak balos köntösbe, ott a jobboldali aktivistákat lazán letartóztatják "rasszizmusra" hivatkozva, ami kb mindent kimerít ha nem értesz a ballibekkel egyet. Sima álszentség amikor a nyugati politikusok Orbánt kritizálják.

Azért akárhogy nézzük Orbán nincs Fletóval egy szinten. Orbán még nem lövette véresre az ellene tüntetőket, nem idézett elő polgárháborús viszonyokat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKbGIRcSA1c

Vele igazából egy baj van a hatalmas mértékű lopások és korrupció, meg ez a neofeudalizmus, de mellette csinál jó dolgokat is. Ha a Gyúrcsány kormányt megnézem egy jó dolgot nem tudnék kiemelni. Amúgy én Németországot elég jól ismerem és hidd el a magyar sajtó szabadság ezerszer jobb a németnél. Ott kint olyan mértékű kultur-balos agymosás van és média uralom amit el se tudsz képzelni.
Amit én mindig mondtam hogy mindazokat akik az elmúlt 30 évért felelősek (Fidesz, MSZP, DK meg ezek) mind felelősségre kéne vonni, az egyik nem alternatívája a másiknak, Orbánt nem lehet a szocikkal leváltani és a szocikat se Orbánnal.

sean
08-06-2020, 03:06 AM
This poll isn't even credible in the slightest. It's not just because it was done by YouGov who are notoriously biased, look at YouGov website where you can sign up and get random polls on shit for money. (https://yougov.co.uk/join-community/) So I will take it with a grain of salt.

They can stratify their sample to their hearts content but the fact remains:

1) They have no control over who doesn't respond.

2) They don't know whether the person they ask is telling the truth.