Cristiano viejo
08-04-2020, 04:04 AM
https://uh.gsstatic.es/sfAttachPlugin/874505.jpg

Cristiano viejo
08-04-2020, 03:40 PM
come on guys and gays, dont be shy.

The Blade
08-04-2020, 07:16 PM
This set consists mainly of Atlanto-Meds and Berids. Additional Gracile Med and Norid elements.

Cristiano viejo
08-05-2020, 01:18 AM
more opinions, motherfûkkers.

aherne
08-05-2020, 04:54 AM
Genetically they must be 90%+ Neolithic in ancestry: Med/Dinaric/Alpine, the usual. Extremely close to Cretans, most passing as Israelis also (even though they lack Semitic features).

This area, like Sardinia, barely was not invaded by "Indo-Europeans" in antiquity so it has near zero "Nordic" element. They only became Aryan in language through Roman conquest

Cristiano viejo
08-05-2020, 05:00 AM
Genetically they must be 90%+ Neolithic in ancestry: Med/Dinaric/Alpine, the usual. Extremely close to Cretans, most passing as Israelis also (even though they lack Semitic features).

This area, like Sardinia, barely was not invaded by "Indo-Europeans" in antiquity so it has near zero "Nordic" element. They only became Aryan in language through Roman conquest

Nice history. Now take any book about the history of the Balearic Islands and you will check it were FULLY repopulated by Catalans when they reconquered the islands to the Moors.

Rocinante
08-05-2020, 07:57 AM

Target: Spanish_Baleares
Distance: 2.8629% / 0.02862880
56.4 Early_Anatolian_Farmer
32.2 Western_Steppe_Herder
9.4 Western_Hunter-Gatherer
2.0 Iberomaurusian

They are the ones with more indo-european blood in Spain, actually.

Melki
08-05-2020, 08:07 AM
They all look like contestants from La Voz.
Looks like they don't admit overaged people in that party of yours.

Wolfdog
08-05-2020, 08:10 AM
Mediterranids mostly
Rather in the middle of range AtlantoMed. -- Gracile Med.
Also I see guy with pred. Cromagnid features

alnortedelsur
08-05-2020, 08:24 AM

Then, explain me how my Mallorcan mom has been classified as Atlanto Alpine and has green eyes, some of her Mallorcan family members have green or blue eyes, including her own dad, who had green eyes? and also explain me how it's possible, if Mallorcan are so swarthy and with almost zero indo European admixture, that being myself almost half Mallorcan, I have medium/light brown hair (depending on the lighting), very fair skin and blue eyes, two of my brothers have the same chestnut hair color as me, and one of my sisters has chestnut hair with reddish flashes?

LOL

Rocinante
08-05-2020, 08:36 AM
By the way, sards have near 0% of indo-european, meaning that very light skin, and chesnut/blonde/ginger hair range, would be almost impossible to see in them (not impossible because they have around 5% of indo-european), but light eyes are not associated with indo-european, it is only a WHG/SHG/BM trait. So this "Nordic" thing is just a modern invented thing.

Cristiano viejo
08-05-2020, 02:58 PM
They all look like contestants from La Voz.
Looks like they don't admit overaged people in that party of yours.
There must be they are the youngest generations of the party, as it is called.