AdrianV
08-04-2020, 04:22 PM
https://twitter.com/bey_today/status/1290670725129371648

Video embedded

Tannhauser
08-04-2020, 04:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vVIf0HkqHU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WXhP2lrBCw

A massive explosion shook Lebanon's capital Beirut on Tuesday wounding a number people and causing widespread damage.

The afternoon blast shook several parts of the capital and thick smoke billowed from the city centre. Residents reported windows being blown out and a false ceilings dropping.

The explosion appeared to be centred around Beirut's port and caused wide scale destruction and shattered windows miles away.

An AP photographer near Beirut's port witnessed people wounded on the ground and widespread destruction in central Beirut.

Some local TV stations reported the blast was at Beirut's port inside an area where firecrackers were stored.

TheMaestro
08-04-2020, 04:25 PM
Damn, hope everyone's okay out there, keep youself safe guys.

Graham
08-04-2020, 04:32 PM
Reminded me of a volcano, a mushroom cloud.

Very scary.

gixajo
08-04-2020, 04:47 PM
The blast wave was charged with water? Has it been a ship, a container in the cargo area or a truck bomb?

That explosion must be equivalent to several hundred kg of tnt, was it an attack or accidental explosion?

Renekton
08-04-2020, 04:52 PM
I hope noone hurt

gixajo
08-04-2020, 04:52 PM
Maybe is related to this:

https://www.thenational.ae/world/mena/rafik-hariri-trial-verdict-on-four-hezbollah-members-due-this-week-1.1058087

A UN-backed court is to deliver its judgment on Friday on four suspected Hezbollah members tried in absentia for former Lebanese premier Rafik Hariri's murder in a 2005 Beirut car bombing.

The Lebanese Shiite movement does not recognise the Netherlands-based Special Tribunal for Lebanon, denies all the accusations and has refused to hand over the accused.

gixajo
08-04-2020, 04:57 PM
I hope noone hurt

I very much doubt that there were no injuries, even deaths, but if the explosion was in a depopulated industrial area, there would not be as many as if it had been in the center of the city.

So I'm inclined to think it was some kind of accidental explosion and not any attack.

Halgurd
08-04-2020, 05:05 PM
btw that does not look like or sound like a fireworks explosion like many people are saying

edit: just saw a video that was more upclose and it actually does look like a fireworks factory explosion.

Annihilus
08-04-2020, 05:30 PM
fire crackers, there are vids where you can see them individually going off before the whole thing goes

Incal
08-04-2020, 05:54 PM
btw that does not look like or sound like a fireworks explosion like many people are saying

edit: just saw a video that was more upclose and it actually does look like a fireworks factory explosion.

It is said to be sodium nitrate.

Incal
08-04-2020, 05:57 PM

frankhammer
08-04-2020, 06:25 PM
It had significant force for a fireworks explosion. :whistle:

Kamal900
08-04-2020, 06:32 PM

That's the product of a supersonic explosion, the resulting plume is water vapor.

Kamal900
08-04-2020, 06:33 PM

That's the product of a supersonic explosion, the resulting plume is water vapor.

AdrianV
08-04-2020, 06:47 PM

Some videos showed fireworks going off before the explosion, not sure if that started the fire that then resulted in the big explosion, nitrate as you said. Aftermath,
https://twitter.com/jenanmoussa/status/1290718420791689219

Kyp
08-04-2020, 07:17 PM
At least 27 confirmed dead

ShieldWolf
08-04-2020, 07:28 PM

Yep, the magnitude of the explosion points to more than just fireworks.

frankhammer
08-04-2020, 07:38 PM
Yep, the magnitude of the explosion points to more than just fireworks.

What surprises me most is that the storage of large quantities of explosive materials is allowed in any built up area. Just a small mistake can have devastating consequences.

We will see in coming days the "why and how".

Annihilus
08-04-2020, 07:49 PM
Don't say just fireworks, we had an incident in Enchede with fireworks that decimated a whole area.

The Lawspeaker
08-04-2020, 07:53 PM
Don't say just fireworks, we had an incident in Enchede with fireworks that decimated a whole area.

Decimated is one way to put it. I am not sure how old you are but I remember that we were getting ready for dinner and to down for a night of Eurovision (which still used to be a big TV item in those days) and next - this comes on. That neighbourhood, frankly, didn't exist anymore. It was like looking at Dresden after the RAF and USAAF went to town on it.

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
08-04-2020, 07:54 PM
Tragic news. Probably by tomorrow we will have hundreds of confirmed casualties. I do not think that people are realizing the magnitude of the explosion, it was felt in Cyprus, over 200 km away.

Annihilus
08-04-2020, 07:55 PM
Decimated is one way to put it. I am not sure how old you are but I remember that we were getting ready for dinner and to down for a night of Eurovision (which still used to be a big TV item in those days) and next - this comes on. That neighbourhood, frankly, didn't exist anymore. It was like looking at Dresden after the RAF and USAAF went to town on it.

yeah if you put enough of them little buggers together you get something big

The Lawspeaker
08-04-2020, 08:02 PM
yeah if you put enough of them little buggers together you get something big

That place should never have been there in the first place. Whoever approved that factory/storage space up there should have been made to bungee jump from the Utrecht Cathedral's belltower tied to nothing more than a dropveter (a string of licorice. for the rest of you).

Annihilus
08-04-2020, 08:04 PM
For those of you that haven't seen it, big explosion at the end

https://youtu.be/cwZ6Lou3uN8

pajkosbalna
08-04-2020, 08:05 PM
What surprises me most is that the storage of large quantities of explosive materials is allowed in any built up area. Just a small mistake can have devastating consequences.

We will see in coming days the "why and how".

That was my first thought also...

AdrianV
08-04-2020, 08:25 PM
That place should have never have been there in the first place. Whoever approved that factory/storage space up there should have been made to bungee jump from the Utrecht Cathedral's belltower tied on nothing more than a dropveter (a string of licorice. for the rest of you).

Crazy to have that much nitrate stored in a singular facility.

MsSPF
08-04-2020, 08:30 PM
What a disaster for Lebanon especially with such economic crisis... I texted my Lebanese friends, one of them was near the port with his daughter, they flied away... very scary. I pray for them, this is really sad.
I was there 1 year ago... it’s weird

Faklon
08-04-2020, 08:30 PM
Fek, the impact seems enormous. Condolences to the victims...

Were there maybe other explosives stacked in the port nearby?

I do not think that people are realizing the magnitude of the explosion, it was felt in Cyprus, over 200 km away.

Yy, local news are all about it.

AdrianV
08-04-2020, 08:36 PM
Large chunk of concrete falls on the head of a priest.
https://twitter.com/jenanmoussa/status/1290747043409928192

PaleoEuropean
08-05-2020, 05:07 AM
Re-posted this didn't see your original post, maybe if an admin sees this they can combine mine into yours.

frankhammer
08-05-2020, 05:45 AM
2,750 tonnes of ammonium nitrate. In the middle of the city...

President Michel Aoun said 2,750 tonnes of ammonium nitrate had been stored unsafely in a warehouse for six years.

Officials said on Tuesday that an investigation was under way to find the exact trigger for the explosion. Lebanon's Supreme Defence Council said those responsible would face the "maximum punishment" possible.

The ammonium nitrate had reportedly been unloaded from a ship impounded at the port in 2013, and then stored in a warehouse there.

PaleoEuropean
08-05-2020, 05:46 AM

President Michel Aoun said 2,750 tonnes of ammonium nitrate had been stored unsafely in a warehouse for six years.

Officials said on Tuesday that an investigation was under way to find the exact trigger for the explosion. Lebanon's Supreme Defence Council said those responsible would face the "maximum punishment" possible.

The ammonium nitrate had reportedly been unloaded from a ship impounded at the port in 2013, and then stored in a warehouse there.

I imagine if that is the case the responsible party was vaporized.

ShieldWolf
08-05-2020, 05:51 AM
This obviously wasn't just fireworks.

Incal
08-05-2020, 05:53 AM
Crazy to have that much nitrate stored in a singular facility.Not many people know of their explosive properties. It's normally used for agricultural purposes (as fertilizer). So did we, until the terrorist scum we had started to use it to make their bombs more lethal.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Creoda
08-05-2020, 05:57 AM
Akin to the chimes of Big Ben there I'd have thought.

Tannhauser
08-05-2020, 06:00 AM
https://youtu.be/0XX-3z0ItEg

Cristiano viejo
08-05-2020, 06:08 AM
Why do people care so much for what happens in places like Libano?
I dont want to sound like an animal, just it is none of my business...

frankhammer
08-05-2020, 06:20 AM

Because they are humans like us, with families and friends. Just trying to live well too. This is a tradegy.

Malagueña
08-05-2020, 06:50 AM

Well the explosion was massive and lots of people have been harmed

Graham
08-05-2020, 07:02 AM
Wasn't Lebanon struggling financially as well?

Going to take ages to fix all the damage.

Would imagine a lot of angry locals too which is recipe for a larger disaster for the country. Hope I'm wrong.

Ranger0075
08-05-2020, 07:09 AM
I've just watched the explosion for many angles, my impressions

They didn't scream for a while, it seems they are already used to tragedies

The video where there is a woman calling for her family members (probably sons) was deeply heartbreaking

There is a video filmed pretty far from the explosion, but the wind comes to him after 25 seconds from the big explosion

Another video from a car, also far from the explosion, you can see how strong was the wind, it looked like someone throw a big stone to the car windshield

I also saw a video where the lebanese guy filmed the dead bodies, impossible to not feel anything

They've counted 100 deads, but there are many others under the rubbles ofc, there is a picture of a small shopping which was pretty damaged... That small shopping is located 8km away from the explosion...

Finnish Swede
08-05-2020, 07:10 AM

Tragedy.

Is that directly legal/ilegal in that country (by laws and regulations)?
(amount and/or how they had stored it)

If that is ''legal'' whose fault this accident was?

If that is ''illegal'' whose responsible is to control that kind of laws?
(I suppose that nation keeps on eye/controls all laws'' linked to Islam'' ... quite well).

kundur
08-05-2020, 08:25 AM
It is not amonium nitrate but Jews.
You don't need to be very intelligent to notice it. Amonium nitrate leaves colored cloud and ashes. When you see the explosion wave here, it is pure explosive stuff that was blasted. Beirut port was allegedly point of supply and transit for Lebanese armed resistance against Israeli army.

Good luck for Arabs and overall Middle East folks who have to deal with a people believing that they were chosen by God, that the rest of mankind solely exists to serve them and that the land belongs to them.
There is nothing such people could not do to achieve their goals and reach their targets.

The Lawspeaker
08-05-2020, 08:45 AM
You don't need to be very intelligent to notice it. Amonium nitrate leaves colored cloud and ashes. When you see the explosion wave here, it is pure explosive stuff that was blasted. Beirut port was allegedly point of supply and transit for Lebanese armed resistance against Israeli army.

Good luck for Arabs and overall Middle East folks who have to deal with a people believing that they were chosen by God, that the rest of mankind solely exists to serve them and that the land belongs to them.
There is nothing such people could not do to achieve their goals and reach their targets.

Everybody here knows that I am hardly the Chosenites best friend but, seriously, shut the fuck up ! Siktir lan !

kundur
08-05-2020, 09:04 AM
Everybody here knows that I am hardly the Chosenites best friend but, seriously, shut the fuck up ! Siktir lan !

As a 1st Worlder Dutch while not donating a penny to the forum despite your 70k posts and 11 years of membership, you are again very generous with thumbs down.

Anyway, Chosenites pushed their Ethiopian puppets to build a giant dam on Nile to decrease Egypt's population obviously.
That means Egypt will go dry and and millions of Egyptians will immigrate.
Where? To the Netherlands.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-ethiopia-dam-sudan/sudan-says-nile-water-levels-fall-after-ethiopia-starts-giant-dam-idUSKCN24G2CS
https://www.humanitarianresponse.info/ru/operations/ethiopia/article/israel-wins-ethiopian-support-au-observer-role-daily-nationafp

The Lawspeaker
08-05-2020, 09:07 AM
As a 1st Worlder Dutch while not donating a penny to the forum despite your 70k posts and 11 years of membership, you are again very generous with thumbs down.

Anyway, Chosenites pushed their Ethiopian puppets to build a giant dam on Nile to decrease Egypt's population obviously.
That means Egypt will go dry and and millions of Egyptians will immigrate.
Where? To the Netherlands.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-ethiopia-dam-sudan/sudan-says-nile-water-levels-fall-after-ethiopia-starts-giant-dam-idUSKCN24G2CS
https://www.humanitarianresponse.info/ru/operations/ethiopia/article/israel-wins-ethiopian-support-au-observer-role-daily-nationafp

Shut up, cunt !

gixajo
08-05-2020, 11:19 AM

The amonium nitrate is the base for many improvised explosives, many terrorist groups did use it, because it was(or is) very easy to get, because it´s used as fertilizer.

ETA usually used ammonium nitrate to make "Amonal".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ammonal

Nor do i completely deny that could have been a sabotage, but such a quantity is very dangerous and it may have been something fortuit.

kundur
08-05-2020, 11:28 AM
The amonium nitrate is the base for many improvised explosives, many terrorist groups did use it, because it was(or is) very easy to get, because it´s used as fertilizer.

ETA usually used ammonium nitrate to make "Amonal".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ammonal

Nor do i completely deny that could have been a sabotage, but such a quantity is very dangerous and it may have been something fortuit.

That is correct. It was obviously part of the plan.
First large quantities of ammonium nitrate was stored.

There have been two phases yesterday when you look at the videos. First they try to spread the fire into the store to trigger the explosion, it seems it has failed. Then, it appears that they detonated a bomb so that the huge blast takes place.
It looks intelligence service job.

And since even the Prime Minister of the country in question (you can guess which one) had been complaining for a while that Beirut Port was a supply point for weapons transfers to Lebanese groups fighting Israel, it is not difficult to guess who orchestrated the show.
Very ruthless though, since obviously even people on the island of Cyprus heard the blast.

gixajo
08-05-2020, 12:00 PM
That is correct. It was obviously part of the plan.
First large quantities of ammonium nitrate was stored.

There have been two phases yesterday when you look at the videos. First they try to spread the fire into the store to trigger the explosion, it seems it has failed. Then, it appears that they detonated a bomb so that the huge blast takes place.
It looks intelligence service job.

And since even the Prime Minister of the country in question (you can guess which one) had been complaining for a while that Beirut Port was a supply point for weapons transfers to Lebanese groups fighting Israel, it is not difficult to guess who orchestrated the show.
Very ruthless though, since obviously even people on the island of Cyprus heard the blast.

Could be a covert attack to destabilize the country, but it is something hardly demonstrable.

The product that was stored there and what exploded, it is a product with many uses, but "raw" is not usually imported as an explosive.

If a state buys explosives, it buys real explosives, which are much more stable and can be stored more safely, and they have more destructive power with less weight.So it was not an illegal deposit of explosives with terrorist intent, it was too large an amount and it was in a very controlled place to go unnoticed by the Lebanese authorities.

The same explosive can create clouds, smoke or whatever you want to call it in different colors, depending on many variables.

I have seen c4 charges explode, which depending on where they exploded produced white clouds, or a color similar to the dark brown of that explosion.

The deposit was "legal", but in some places the legality is very lax(sloppy), especially in some countries where nepotism and corruption are common.

Vojnik
08-05-2020, 12:10 PM
Horrible. May God help them.

Israel and Lebanon have been having some issues. Israel has said they weren't involved. But who knows.

War Chef
08-05-2020, 12:22 PM
Explosion in the middle of their port, with all those trading containers.:picard2:
Death blow to their economy
I hope they can somehow pull through
Big fan of Lebanese people

Smaland
08-05-2020, 02:56 PM
In 1947, there was an industrial accident in Texas City, Texas, a port city on the Texas Gulf Coast. A cargo ship with a cargo of ammonium nitrate blew up, and many people were killed. Perhaps people in Beirut could take solace from knowing that they aren't the only ones ... :(

AdrianV
08-05-2020, 05:38 PM
Lebanon's cabinet declared a two-week state of emergency in the capital city and handed control of security in the capital to the military following a massive explosion in Beirut that killed at least 135 people and injured 5,000 others.

The explosion on Tuesday sent shockwaves across the city, causing widespread damage as far as the outskirts of Beirut.

Officials said they expect the death toll to rise further as emergency workers dig through the rubble to search for survivors.

Beirut's city governor Marwan Abboud said up to 300,000 people have lost their homes and authorities are working on providing them with food, water and shelter.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/08/lebanon-eyes-state-emergency-deadly-beirut-blast-live-200804234925493.html

lei.talk
08-05-2020, 07:57 PM
https://i.imgur.com/SJ5YA7L.png

fleetmon.com/crew-kept-hostage-on-floating-bomb (https://www.fleetmon.com/maritime-news/2014/4194/crew-kept-hostages-floating-bomb-mv-rhosus-beirut/)

https://i.imgur.com/sUpTZL4.png

telegraph.co.uk/beirut-explosion-chemicals-abandoned-russian-businessman (https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/08/05/beirut-explosion-chemicals-abandoned-russian-businessman-triggered/)

https://i.imgur.com/jNlu5nc.png

theguardian.com/beirut-explosion-huge-blast-port-lebanon-capital (https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2020/aug/04/beirut-explosion-huge-blast-port-lebanon-capital)

https://i.imgur.com/Ra0o6UM.png

reports-link-beirut-s-devastating-blast-to-russian-owned-cargo-ship (https://www.rferl.org/a/reports-link-beirut-s-devastating-blast-to-russian-owned-cargo-ship/30767495.html)

Roy
08-05-2020, 08:50 PM
I hope noone hurt

Ehhhh ... have you seen the video? The scale of the damage is tremendous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtuQEhTVxyw

Voskos
08-05-2020, 08:51 PM
Apparently half of Beirut is destroyed. I don't believe it's an accident.

Renekton
08-05-2020, 08:58 PM

I saw that later. RIP

PT Tagus
08-05-2020, 09:09 PM
Satellite images before and after yesterday’s explosion in Beirut.

https://i.redd.it/0y8o2hzhd6f51.jpg

coolfrenchguy
08-05-2020, 09:31 PM
french speaking libanese writer Dominique Eddé is at 1000% piss off about the libanese govt and the corrupted power in place,french speakers libaneses call for help at the humanitary level,France will will help them fore sure ,it's a tragedy ,it's a chemical reaction,6 years of storage of 2,750 tons of Amonium nitrate at the same place in the heat!,in this port? Any Macgyver fan knows than 2,750 tons of Amonium nitrate = bomb = big badaboom ! Security sources reportedly claimed a welder had sparked the initial fire that in turn ignited the chemicals - causing a blast the fifth the size of Hiroshima.
2,750 tons,damn don't be suprised
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12312820/what-is-happening-lebanon-explosion-beirut/

Ammonium nitrate decomposes, non-explosively, into the gases (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gas) nitrous oxide (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitrous_oxide) and water vapor (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_vapor) when heated; however, it can be induced to decompose explosively by detonation (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detonation).[31] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ammonium_nitrate#cite_note-31) Large stockpiles of the material can also be a major fire risk due to their supporting oxidation (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxidation), a situation which can easily escalate to detonation. Explosions are not uncommon: relatively minor incidents occur most years, and several large and devastating explosions have also occurred. Examples include the Oppau explosion (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oppau_explosion) of 1921 (one of the largest artificial non-nuclear explosions (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Largest_artificial_non-nuclear_explosions)), the Texas City disaster (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_City_disaster) of 1947, and the 2015 Tianjin explosions (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Tianjin_explosions) in China. Additionally, 2,750 tons of ammonium nitrate exploded in a port warehouse in Beirut, Lebanon (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Beirut_explosions) on 4 August 2020.[32] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ammonium_nitrate#cite_note-32)

does it israel involved?,come on!, they are bastards but certainly not to the point to striking beirut like that ,you should more to look at the corrupted power in place

Vojnik
08-05-2020, 10:58 PM

Don't know how true but apparently they even felt it in Cyprus.

Look at the destruction this caused. Imagine just one nuclear missile.

Roy
08-05-2020, 11:06 PM
Apparently half of Beirut is destroyed. I don't believe it's an accident.

Half of Beirut has some level of destruction you mean?

Voskos
08-05-2020, 11:10 PM
Half of Beirut has some level of destruction you mean?

I read half of it is destroyed and 300.000 people are now homeless.

Roy
08-05-2020, 11:12 PM
I read half of it is destroyed and 300.000 people are now homeless.

I know that windows were blown out in a distance of miles from the blast. But other than that housing is intact afaik.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41CCFYOy6Ww

https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2020/08/beirut-explosion-1.jpg?quality=80&strip=all

Roy
08-05-2020, 11:16 PM
Don't know how true but apparently they even felt it in Cyprus.

Look at the destruction this caused. Imagine just one nuclear missile.

When I started watching the 1st video I was like, oh ... it isn't that bad, but then the actual BOOOM of this second explosion happened and my jaw dropped.

happycow
08-05-2020, 11:20 PM
:eek:

Ranger0075
08-06-2020, 11:21 PM
not angles, but reactions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p175pzZ05eI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq_DFscwKLE

Ruggery
08-07-2020, 02:09 AM
Due to the shape of the explosion and the shock wave it is similar to that of a nuclear bomb.

Damião de Góis
08-07-2020, 03:16 AM
A few days have passed and no terrorist group has claimed it.

frankhammer
08-07-2020, 03:57 AM
There is enough stupidity, imcompetence and corruption in this world for it to be one or all and not planned murder of a political or religious nature. Just saying.

Roy
08-07-2020, 01:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFa6LV8EEZk

Zeno
08-08-2020, 10:36 AM
There's no way it's an accident. That is the work of a missile.

The Lawspeaker
08-08-2020, 10:40 AM
https://images3.persgroep.net/rcs/wmSjikGYtoPrGpE3DdPQLC3Shos/diocontent/174453690/_fitwidth/694/?appId=21791a8992982cd8da851550a453bd7f&quality=0.8

Dutch media reports (https://www.bndestem.nl/binnenland/oud-oosterhoutse-echtgenote-van-ambassadeur-libanon-overleden-door-explosie-beiroet~ab3b1416/) that the wife of the Dutch ambassador to Lebanon is among the casualties (as announced by the Dutch Foreign Office). Hedwig Waltmans-Molier, 55, was standing next to her husband in their living room when she was struck and grievously injured. She succumbed to her injuries the next day. Her husband remained unharmed.

Kamal900
08-08-2020, 10:59 AM
Dutch media reports (https://www.bndestem.nl/binnenland/oud-oosterhoutse-echtgenote-van-ambassadeur-libanon-overleden-door-explosie-beiroet~ab3b1416/) that the wife of the Dutch ambassador to Lebanon is among the casualties (as announced by the Dutch Foreign Office). Hedwig Waltmans-Molier, 55, was standing next to her husband in their living room when she was struck and grievously injured. She succumbed to her injuries the next day. Her husband remained unharmed.

Trump even admits that the "accident" is by no means an accident whatsoever:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/aug/05/donald-trump-beirut-explosion-remarks

Israel was already sabotaging Iran prior to the Lebanese explosion in Beirut, so it's very likely that Israel also had a role to play in this as well, and the reason why they're sending "aid" to Lebanon is likely to cover their tracks. Israel never had given aid to it's enemies, and they only had done so when they were supporting the thousands of Islamist soldiers in the Golan against Bashar's forces in Syria, and diverting the refugees to Europe AKA IsraAID. Israel for example refused to pay the damages in Lebanon back in 2006, and now, they're virtue signaling the catastrophe in Lebanon to whitewash their own crimes.
https://twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/1291380337121964032
https://twitter.com/HadiNasrallah/status/1291021332449304577

kundur
08-08-2020, 10:59 AM
Real death toll amounts to several thousands in Beirut, they just announced 137 deadly casualties so far.
It is to contain the potential anger of the masses.

It's like with corona virus victims toll. Countries like Brazil or India announce 800 to 1400 victims on daily basis, while the real toll is in reality at least thrice as many as that. Iran also revealed to hide real victims number; official figures put the toll at 17.000 while in reality it is well over 50.000.

The Lawspeaker
08-08-2020, 11:01 AM
Trump even admits that the "accident" is by no means an accident whatsoever:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/aug/05/donald-trump-beirut-explosion-remarks

Israel was already sabotaging Iran prior to the Lebanese explosion in Beirut, so it's very likely that Israel also had a role to play in this as well, and the reason why they're sending "aid" to Lebanon is likely to cover their tracks. Israel never had given aid to it's enemies, and they only had done so when they were supporting the thousands of Islamist soldiers in the Golan against Bashar's forces in Syria, and diverting the refugees to Europe AKA IsraAID. Israel for example refused to pay the damages in Lebanon back in 2006, and now, they're virtue signaling the catastrophe in Lebanon to whitewash their own crimes.
https://twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/1291380337121964032
https://twitter.com/HadiNasrallah/status/1291021332449304577

If so... NATO should become involved.

Kamal900
08-08-2020, 11:08 AM
If so... NATO should become involved.

Very likely with Mossad's help to cause as much misery on the Lebanese as possible for their compliance with Hezbullah as what Pomp-ass told them that if you want food on your plates then you got to rid of Hezbullah. Like, the Zionist west knows that these sanctions are killing the civilians there, and they don't give a shit about "human rights" for Israel's enemies that the leaders of said country were terrorists themselves like the Irgun gangsters that bombed the King David's hotel in 1946 dressed up as Arabs which they brag about it in later years. Disgusting yes, but it got to show you the lack of justice in this world where whites are racist by default, Jews are angelic victims by default, Arabs are terrorists by default and so on.

Armenian Bishop
08-10-2020, 06:05 AM
Armenia extends hand to Lebanon after deadly explosion:
https://armenianweekly.com/2020/08/05/armenia-extends-hand-to-lebanon-after-deadly-explosion/

The Armenian government is mobilizing to provide emergency humanitarian assistance to Lebanon less than a day after a massive explosion devastated large parts of central Beirut.

The latest shipment of humanitarian assistance will reportedly include medicine, medical equipment, food and other supplies.