PDA

View Full Version : Everyone should be taking creatine?

Universe
08-11-2020, 06:51 PM
Not everyone, but all males I guess as it raises testosterone.

Creatine has many benefits besides the muscle stuff (improves hearth health as well as cognitive abilities). I haven't heard of any side effect / negative effect yet.

What do you think?

Universe
08-11-2020, 06:53 PM
I haven't been a gym goer for a long time but I may start taking creatine.

CordedWhelp
08-11-2020, 06:54 PM
Interesting questions. I take protein, never did creatine.

Ford
08-11-2020, 06:54 PM
Possible side effect: increased/accelerated loss of hair if already genetically prone to it.

But it's good otherwise, maybe straining on kidneys if hydration levels are low.

Personally, I use it and it makes a noticeable difference in terms of performance.

Universe
08-11-2020, 06:55 PM
Possible side effect: increased/accelerated loss of hair if already genetically prone to it.

But it's good otherwise, maybe straining on kidneys if hydration levels are low.

Well I guess increased T leads to increased DHT.

Götterfunke
08-11-2020, 06:57 PM
Not everyone, but all males I guess as it raises testosterone.

Creatine has many benefits besides the muscle stuff (improves hearth health as well as cognitive abilities). I haven't heard of any side effect / negative effect yet.

What do you think?

There's been a study that linked creatine to worse sleep. Stopped taking it years ago. Never heard that it directly influences testosterone, although it definitely helps with perceived muscle mass (water inside muscles).

Ford
08-11-2020, 07:02 PM
Well I guess increased T leads to increased DHT.

I think It's worth to try out. It's cheap and actually makes a difference compared to other supplements. Shortens recovery time, both during and after workout, increases strength (although not by very much, but still noticeable). It basically saturates your muscles with water and this increases strength and endurance.

Universe
08-11-2020, 07:03 PM
There's been a study that linked creatine to worse sleep. Stopped taking it years ago. Never heard that it directly influences testosterone, although it definitely helps with perceived muscle mass (water inside muscles).

Hmm,, only recently have I started to read about creatine so I admit I don't know much about it. I've googled it again to see more articles/studies and it seems the research on the link between testosterone and creatine is conflicting. Creatine does improve strength though, not only water retention.

Benyzero
08-11-2020, 07:06 PM
https://i.imgur.com/19PU4W7.jpg

Teutone
08-11-2020, 07:09 PM
I supplement it, but if you are not actively lifting your meat consumption provides you enough creatine.

Teutone
08-11-2020, 07:11 PM
https://i.imgur.com/19PU4W7.jpg

Stop buying biotech, I know you are Hungarian, but the company is cheating and just got sued by your own country.

In Germany it completely fell apart after studies showed they faked the nutrition label.

Benyzero
08-11-2020, 07:11 PM
Stop buying biotech, I know you are Hungarian, but the company is cheating and just got sued by your own country.

In Germany it completely fell apart after studies showed they faked the nutrition label.

Hmm I didn't know about that.

TheMaestro
08-11-2020, 07:12 PM
Been using for 4 months now, no side effects, also tastes good with orange.

Teutone
08-11-2020, 07:15 PM
Hmm I didn't know about that.

Here bro

https://index.hu/gazdasag/2020/08/03/gazdasagi_versenyhivatal_biotech_birsag_taplalekki egeszito_fogyasztovedelem/

frankhammer
08-11-2020, 07:28 PM
I have used it in the past and when stopping, I was like a fire hydrant for close to a week.

Daco Celtic
11-17-2020, 12:15 AM
Never needed it. I let my Celtic build do the talking.

Reah
11-28-2020, 10:33 AM
how about for women? will it affect my hormone levels?