PDA

View Full Version : Classify PERSIANS

Kyp
08-12-2020, 12:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O33iZhG74xs

Please name the most common phenotypes among men and women (seperated)

Bender1999
08-12-2020, 12:54 PM
Mostly iranid, the guy at the beginning looks very turkish. Mahna: Iranid+orientalid, paniz: can pass as Turkish, Iranian, Azerbaijani, Mazi: Pass as Kurd, Iranian, Sara looks Irano-Anatolid, kashayar can pass to eastern anatolia, Azerbaijan, Iran, Chorasan, homa is the stereotype of kurdish woman, sara did plastic surgery, also without that she would be beautiful, bahador looks more eastern iranian/Chorasan.

Kyp
08-12-2020, 01:12 PM
Mostly iranid, the guy at the beginning looks very turkish. Mahna: Iranid+orientalid, paniz: can pass as Turkish, Iranian, Azerbaijani, Mazi: Pass as Kurd, Iranian, Sara looks Irano-Anatolid, kashayar can pass to eastern anatolia, Azerbaijan, Iran, Chorasan, homa is the stereotype of kurdish woman, sara did plastic surgery, also without that she would be beautiful, bahador looks more eastern iranian/Chorasan.

Agree with you. You have good understanding on Iranian phenotypes. Also yes first guy and Paniz look very Azerbaijani (not saying they are though)

Rgvgjhvv
08-12-2020, 01:18 PM
Iranians admitting to plastic surgery being extremely common yet nobody shits on them like they do Koreans because people are racist assholes. Nobody listens to me when I try and refute their claims but again - racist assholes, so what do you expect?

But anyway I enjoyed the video. Don't know how to classify well though.

Kyp
08-12-2020, 01:25 PM
Iranians admitting to plastic surgery being extremely common yet nobody shits on them like they do Koreans because people are racist assholes. Nobody listens to me when I try and refute their claims but again - racist assholes, so what do you expect?

But anyway I enjoyed the video. Don't know how to classify well though.

I don't know why you are saying that. Are you implying that people are more racist towards Koreans than towards Iranians (i doubt)? In a similar video (same channel) Koreans admitted to it aswell. You can look it up. They also said that Koreans lie to foreigners about it.

Rgvgjhvv
08-12-2020, 01:32 PM
I don't know why you are saying that. Are you implying that people are more racist towards Koreans than towards Iranians (i doubt)? In a similar video (same channel) Koreans admitted to it aswell. You can look it up. They also said that Koreans lie to foreigners about it.

What I'm trying to get at is when Persian/Iranians are posted here NOBODY automatically says "Iranians are fake, they get plastic surgery, etc." when a Korean is posted over half of the fucking comments are about "Probably plastic surgery, etc" It's bullshit. How is that fair?

Marmara
08-12-2020, 01:40 PM
What I'm trying to get at is when Persian/Iranians are posted here NOBODY automatically says "Iranians are fake, they get plastic surgery, etc." when a Korean is posted over half of the fucking comments are about "Probably plastic surgery, etc" It's bullshit. How is that fair?

Probably because Iranians are not as influential in the world as Koreans. People care less about if they have plastic surgery or not.

Kyp
08-12-2020, 01:40 PM

I think it's because Iranian entertainment/media is not pushed in the West so no one is getting annoyed by it. For example when someone says Iranian women are beautiful, normally people respond with: "they are fake etc." too. So it is more of a response than an active insult. I think this is why.

Rgvgjhvv
08-12-2020, 01:43 PM
By the way, I think Bahador is right about Persians being generally irreligious, especially in Canada. My next door neighbours are Persians (Persian-Canadians) and they even put up Christmas lights and trees and decorations during the Christmas season. Seems like they just follow the "norm" in local society.

Kyp
08-12-2020, 01:47 PM
By the way, I think Bahador is right about Persians being generally irreligious, especially in Canada. My next door neighbours are Persians (Persian-Canadians) and they even put up Christmas lights and trees and decorations during the Christmas season. Seems like they just follow the "norm" in local society.

Yes a lot of Persians are doing it when abroad. Obviously the religious regime drives a lot of irrelegious or academian people out of Iran, so it's not really representative of all of Iran, but I still would say most Iranians are not very religous in Iran (about 70%) especially when compared to the arab neighbours or Eastern ones.

Rgvgjhvv
08-12-2020, 01:50 PM
most Iranians are not very religous in Iran (about 70%)

I didn't know that, interesting. Makes sense from what else you said though.

Marmara
08-12-2020, 02:13 PM
Yes a lot of Persians are doing it when abroad. Obviously the religious regime drives a lot of irrelegious or academian people out of Iran, so it's not really representative of all of Iran, but I still would say most Iranians are not very religous in Iran (about 70%) especially when compared to the arab neighbours or Eastern ones.

If 70% are irreligious, than it's also less religious than Turkey.

But i agree that the regime drives out irreligious educated people with more western mindset, which was the opposite for Turkey, our emigrants were rural and conservative with less education.

Kyp
08-12-2020, 02:23 PM
If 70% are irreligious, than it's also less religious than Turkey.

But i agree that the regime drives out irreligious educated people with more western mindset, which was the opposite for Turkey, our emigrants were rural and conservative with less education.

I would say it's about same as Turkey. Also being irreligious doesn't imply modern or anything. Turkey obviously is more modernized/westernized.
Note: I said "not very religious", I didn't wrote 70% irreligious. Iran is the more islamic country than Turkey of course, but in terms of people I think it's about the same. And I think Iran, because of it's government, has more anti-Islam ressentiments than Turkey for example (until for now, as Turkey is currently changing too.)

What is safe to say, that Islam doesn't play a large role in the life of the majority of Persians other than in form of goverment and oppression.

Marmara
08-12-2020, 02:26 PM
I would say it's about same as Turkey. Also being irreligious doesn't imply modern or anything. Turkey obviously is more modernized/westernized.
Note: I said "not very religious", I didn't wrote 70% irreligious. Iran is the more islamic country than Turkey of course, but in terms of people I think it's about the same. And I think Iran, because of it's government, has more anti-Islam ressentiments than Turkey for example (until for now, as Turkey is currently changing too.)

I agree with you.

Kyp
08-12-2020, 05:32 PM
bump

any classfications?