PDA

View Full Version : BLM mob beats white man unconscious after making him crash truck

Kamal900
08-18-2020, 06:44 AM
BLM mob beats white man unconscious after making him crash truck
By Lee BrownAugust 17, 2020 | 8:15am | Updated

A mob of Portland Black Lives Matter protesters forced a white man to crash his truck, then punched and kicked him unconscious, disturbing footage shows.

A series of clips on social media shows the victim being surrounded in his white Ford truck at 10.30 p.m. Sunday as others attacked a woman he was with, who was punched and even tackled to the ground during the violent melee.

“He didn’t do nothing!” someone could be heard calling as others punched the driver as he sat in his truck, which was also repeatedly kicked.

The unidentified driver eventually sped off, with the mob chasing him — with some heard loudly laughing when he crashed into a tree and then a building, according to the clips.

He was dragged from the truck and tackled to the ground as he begged for help — getting repeatedly punched as he tried to call his wife while pleading with his attackers as he sat on the ground, the videos show.

“I ain’t tryna hurt no one,” he told them, with the only unexplained accusation heard in the clips being that “COVID is real.”

“I was trying to get out the way,” he insisted of crashing his truck, as several of the group punched him in the face and repeatedly called the white driver the N-word.

As the mob dispersed to watch another fight, the main offender circled back around — kicking the defenseless driver in the face from behind, instantly knocking him out with his head cracking on the road.

“What the f–k is you talkin’ about n—er!” the attacker — wearing a shirt with “SECURITY” on the front and back — screamed after the thud of his victim’s head hitting the ground.

The victim was then shown bleeding from a large wound in the back of his head as he appeared unconscious throughout another almost 2½-minute clip. The woman was shown sobbing nearby as the mob held her back and appeared to rifle through his truck.

“Black live matter, n—er!” one man continually ranted as other people checked the victim was still alive. Even as he remained unconscious, a woman was heard taunting him, “Get your b-tch ass up!”

Police in riot gear had to assist ambulance crews helping him as they were confronted by “a hostile crowd,” Portland police said in a release.

The victim was taken to a local hospital with serious injuries, police said. “The incident is under investigation and no arrests have been made,” the force said.

It was unclear what sparked the confrontation, but some witnesses tweeted that he had tried to intervene in an altercation between the mob and another person.

Police said that “protesters were chasing the truck before it crashed, and they assaulted the driver after the crash.”

Kalen D’Almeida, the co-founder of Scriberr News, who shared one of the videos. tweeted: “A man accused of trying to run over protesters crashed his vehicle. BLM & Antifa militants then pull him from the car and violently assault him.”

The man who was kicked in the head and reportedly knocked unconscious in Portland, Oregon, lies in the street.Kalen D’Almeida / Scriberr New
He claimed that it was “specifically a militant #BLM group that left the #BLM protest to intentionally incite violence tonight.”

The incident came days after Seattle BLM members marched through gentrified neighborhoods and demanded white people give up their homes.

And it came a day after Portland officials once again declared a riot as mobs once again brought violence while claiming to protest the death of George Floyd, as they have done nightly for almost two months.

Two cops were hospitalized overnight Saturday after protesters hurled a 10-pound rock at them during the 79th night of clashes in the City of Roses, according to reports.
https://nypost.com/2020/08/17/blm-mob-beat-white-man-unconscious-after-making-him-crash-truck/

Here's the picture of the anti-white racist black criminal thug:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Efpu5kcWAAcRf49?format=png&name=small
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EfqOy2TXgAAUSoa?format=png&name=small

He shows no remorse for what he did to the innocent White truck drivers, and insists that the victim was a "racist" which is a code word for anyone that is not in line with their anti-White Marxist ideology which is true for the term, Nazi, as well. Statements by the Portland Police Bureau:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Efq8jieWAAAVaSH?format=png&name=medium

The trucker is thankfully not died, and he's resting at home. If you want to support the man, please, go to this site that his brother created in GoFundMe. The Trucker's name is Adam Haner:
https://www.gofundme.com/f/adam-haner-fund?utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_lico+share-sheet

And also, show this address to the Portland police officers for them to prosecute the Black animal as well:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EfrM7CXXsAAtUy9?format=jpg&name=900x900

Mixdguy17
08-18-2020, 06:49 AM
Literally history is repeating itself again in the United States again but in reverse now. Fucking disgusting, how can this shit be allowed?! How can people who support BLM attack someone for the color of their skin? isnt that what they stand against ? how can someone who stands for equality agree with this? fucking bullshit. I hope justice is done for this man.

PaleoEuropean
08-18-2020, 06:49 AM
That dude he kicked in the head died I think tonight. Very sad. Nobody deserves to be attacked by a mob and beat to death unless they are the lowest of the low. These people are mentally ill, these big cities breed psychopaths and sociopaths with low i.q's

Kamal900
08-18-2020, 06:54 AM
That dude he kicked in the head died I think tonight. Very sad. Nobody deserves to be attacked by a mob and beat to death unless they are the lowest of the low. These people are mentally ill, these big cities breed psychopaths and sociopaths with low i.q's

Thankfully he's not dead, and he's recovering at his home right now. If you want to support him, please, go donate to his GoFundMe that his brother created to help pay his medical costs:
https://www.gofundme.com/f/adam-haner-fund?utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_lico+share-sheet

Kamal900
08-18-2020, 06:55 AM
Literally history is repeating itself again in the United States again but in reverse now. Fucking disgusting, how can this shit be allowed?! How can people who support BLM attack someone for the color of their skin? isnt that what they stand against ? how can someone who stands for equality agree with this? fucking bullshit. I hope justice is done for this man.

7abiby, George Orwell's 1984 has predicted these kind of things where people say words that are contradictory on what their actions, behavior and ideology really implies. They'll say that it's "anti-racism" for their racism against Whites to justify it aka Orwellian Double speak. Peace is war, offence is defense, defense is offence and so on.

PaleoEuropean
08-18-2020, 06:55 AM
Thankfully he's not dead, and he's recovering at his home right now. If you want to support him, please, go donate to his GoFundMe that his brother created to help pay his medical costs:

Gonna donate for sure.

Kamal900
08-18-2020, 07:02 AM
Gonna donate for sure.

So will I. I mean, I only have 5 dollars with me, but it's better than nothing. The trucker's name is Adam Haner with his brother on the left that created the GoFundMe, and Adam is resting at his home.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EfrtCf1WAAA_7bb?format=jpg&name=medium
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EfrtFE0XkAE9GRQ?format=jpg&name=medium

I'm not even White and I'm really angry.

Mixdguy17
08-18-2020, 07:23 AM
Man this really has me thinking, and has made me quite sad. As the people who know me here, I am very pro equality, and I do support BLM movement for its core values and ideas, origin etc, and I have been very criticized by it. This makes me not want to support it, even though ik it does not represent what the movement is suppoused to mean, but its so hard for me to see people that are suppoused to stand for the same ideals as me, do this kind of bullshit, it pisses me off, I feel like it puts a bad name for myself. I dont tolerate racism at all! and this goes for any kind, to any side, and this video was an act of discrimination, I am very sadden, dissapointed and angry. We can do better, we should do better. Everyone is equeal and should be treated as such. It also pisses me off that this isnt covered by any kind of mainstream news, but its also not surprising.

PaleoEuropean
08-18-2020, 07:28 AM
Man this really has me thinking, and has made me quite sad. As the people who know me here, I am very pro equality, and I do support BLM movement for its core values and ideas, origin etc, and I have been very criticized by it. This makes me not want to support it, even though ik it does not represent what the movement is suppoused to mean, but its so hard for me to see people that are suppoused to stand for the same ideals as me, do this kind of bullshit, it pisses me off, I feel like it puts a bad name for myself. I dont tolerate racism at all! and this goes for any kind, to any side, and this video was an act of discrimination, I am very sadden, dissapointed and angry. We can do better, we should do better. Everyone is equeal and should be treated as such. It also pisses me off that this isnt covered by any kind of mainstream news, but its also not surprising.

BLM's core ideals are Marxism and cultural revolution. Blacks in America are the most privileged class, nobody is giving me a full ride to college and then paying me millions to throw a ball around and kneel for the anthem. BLM doesn't give two shits about black folks, minorities gays etc. They care about expanding their personal power through intimidation, terror and politicking.

PaleoEuropean
08-18-2020, 07:32 AM

BLM is double speak, its phrase designed to throw you off guard while they try and overthrow the system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBD-F9iB_Vg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5buBLi1gI-o

disconscious
08-18-2020, 07:36 AM
"color of thier skin'. oh god. well you area a mutt so its not like youd understand anyway

disconscious
08-18-2020, 07:37 AM
BLM's core ideals are Marxism and cultural revolution. Blacks in America are the most privileged class, nobody is giving me a full ride to college and then paying me millions to throw a ball around and kneel for the anthem. BLM doesn't give two shits about black folks, minorities gays etc. They care about expanding their personal power through intimidation, terror and politicking.

they

Luso
08-18-2020, 08:49 AM
Sad, sad, sad... This just goes to show BLM is effectively keeping a black vs white world alive. And you would think BLM wants equality, right? Isn't that the premise of the movement? I think the issue is often what you see with movements like these is that blind followers that, let's be honest don't give a shit about black equality... Instead these people just riot, and act violently to follow the herd... it is inevitable that this dynamic will actually re-segregate society based on race. I'm sure if Martin Luther King was alive to witness sh** like this... he would wake these ignorant people up, and to me what really is showing is not only a repeat of a racist history but in the reverse. :picard2:

Mixdguy17
08-18-2020, 09:43 AM
"color of thier skin'. oh god. well you area a mutt so its not like youd understand anyway

Are u talking to me?

Kamal900
08-18-2020, 11:49 AM
Sad, sad, sad... This just goes to show BLM is effectively keeping a black vs white world alive. And you would think BLM wants equality, right? Isn't that the premise of the movement? I think the issue is often what you see with movements like these is that blind followers that, let's be honest don't give a shit about black equality... Instead these people just riot, and act violently to follow the herd... it is inevitable that this dynamic will actually re-segregate society based on race. I'm sure if Martin Luther King was alive to witness sh** like this... he would wake these ignorant people up, and to me what really is showing is not only a repeat of a racist history but in the reverse. :picard2:

Martin Luther Kang was a Communist no different from the BLM activists. The only real solution to the problem is segregating whites from blacks. And if Blacks don't like it then they can fuck off back to Africa, preferably in Liberia the real Wakanda.

disconscious
08-19-2020, 04:02 AM
Are u talking to me?

yes. not saying there's inherently anything wrong with being mixed-race in itself, just saying "skin color" is about 1% of what race actually is. only little kids think of race as "skin color".

Mixdguy17
08-19-2020, 04:16 AM
yes. not saying there's inherently anything wrong with being mixed-race in itself, just saying "skin color" is about 1% of what race actually is. only little kids think of race as "skin color".

Hmm ok I guess, I dont understand what being mixed race has to do with anything but ok. I was talking about it in a more simplistic way, since this is the way is adrssed usually, not bcs is the only factor, idk why my comment triggered u or why u were passive agressive to me for no reason, or at least this is how I percieved your comments.

Universe
08-19-2020, 04:18 AM
BLM mob beats white man unconscious after making him crash truck
Joanadi and Hithaglier the two greek female members have shown support for BLM, so I will assume they approve of this too.