PDA

View Full Version : The China Issue

BeerBaron
09-12-2011, 11:52 PM
I have discussed China with various members in the chatbox, so I am going to do a writeup on how I see China as it sits today, and try to address a few things that people have asked me. This doesn't pertain to any specific event, just a sort of general overview.

China, today is quickly becoming on of the worlds most powerful countries. Now, this is a very dangerous prospect for the west, and for white people in general.

In Chinese, and most asian cultures there is a mindset of the future, asians in general, are far better at planning and making decisions beyond their next paycheck, or next year. Unlike white people in our culture, who largely can't plan past the next business qtr. This applies to the government of China, who is planning and making moves that will secure it's future, buying mines in NZ and AU is just the beginning. China currently owns almost all the worlds rare earth metals used in micro circuitry and has vast currency reserves, and commodities. The Chinese middle class surprised western analysts when they were able to largely make up for the drop when the US crashed in 08.

The way business and gov are connected in China is also cause for concern. In the west business has influence over the gov, but can operate independent for its own good, the gov only has little to no power over business, as a result business and US global policy often conflict. China doesn't share this problem, and it is well known that Chinese business's are often a front for the gov, a reason why they are interested in so much land abroad. The British Empire did this exact tactic, it worked for them. So when China has an interest in land in Europe, it should be viewed as a Chinese gov purchase, because it is.

I have spent time in China, my father works for a fortune 500 company and sets up and oversees factories there, so I have gone along with him to familiarize myself with the Chinese way of doing business. I am personally not concerned with their business practices while they are in China, but abroad is an area of concern. If a worker cuts off his arm, he is simply fired and replaced, it is after all a communist state. This aside, the chinese look out for other chinese, there is a saying in china which escapes me at the moment, but it basically is their group, its not what you know in general, but who you know and has been a part of chinese culture basically forever. The average chinese person knows their country is rising fast, and they not only expect to be the next US, they demand it from their gov, they are interested in worldwide recognition, and imperial power, just because they have stayed within their borders for a long time doesn't mean anything when compared to current action. I often make the comparison that modern china is like 1900-1920s USA, I think it is applicable.

Many Europeans on this forum have a lazed or positive view of china, and it seems to come in part from anti-americanism. Don't get me wrong, there is plenty to criticize the US about, but wanting it to fall and be replaced with China is fool hardy at best, and at worst, suicide. The US operates the worlds only global Navy, it's battle tonnage is larger than the next 13 largest countries combined, and a Navy is very important to economies, and Europe by in large, benefits from the US Navy. China will not extend you the same curiosity. At the very least, European navies would have to be expanded if the US navy were to go bye bye. This doesn't detract from the negative things between the US and Europe, but the US in power is preferable to China for Europeans. Japan is another issue when discussing China. If the Us Navy were to recede, Japan would almost certainly re-militarize, forcing Australia closer to China.

China has a population rate of 120 males to 100 females, this is because of the one child policy and culture. In China, and most asian cultures it is the sons job to take care of the aging parents, not the daughters who will marry into a different family. This is the reason so many females are aborted in China, there is a practice in China where upon ultra sound confirmation of a male, the Doctor congratulates the mother, when it is female, the doctor says nothing. They do that because it is illegal to divulge the sex of the child in China, to try and avoid this very problem.

well i'm tired, thats just a little bit about China, forgive me for being very simplistic but I didn't want to write a thesis.

Joe McCarthy
10-04-2011, 05:37 PM
Originally Posted by BeerBaron
The average chinese person knows their country is rising fast, and they not only expect to be the next US, they demand it from their gov, they are interested in worldwide recognition, and imperial power, just because they have stayed within their borders for a long time doesn't mean anything when compared to current action.

China's insularity is a myth, even in modern times. For one, the Sino-Indian War in the 60's was an act of aggression.

morski
10-04-2011, 06:01 PM
As long as the west(Anglo-Dutch bankers` empire) controls North America, the EU, Australasia and Japan the chinese can only dream about global dominance. I really don`t see them becoming smth more then just a regional power in the foreseeable future.

morski
10-04-2011, 06:48 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Geographical_Pivot_of_History

Aces High
10-04-2011, 06:57 PM
China, today is quickly becoming on of the worlds most powerful countries. Now, this is a very dangerous prospect for the west, and for white people in general.

PAX AMERICANA and its subsequent neocon zionist multicutural agenda is a real threat to the white man....not a few slopes.

W. R.
10-04-2011, 07:06 PM
If a worker cuts off his arm, he is simply fired and replaced, it is after all a communist state.No, sir. It is not communism, it is pure distilled capitalism. China is more capitalist than the USA.

BeerBaron
10-04-2011, 07:22 PM
No, sir. It is not communism, it is pure distilled capitalism. China is more capitalist than the USA.

based on the "economic freedom index" that is not true

morski
10-05-2011, 12:23 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grand_Chessboard