Joso
08-26-2020, 06:23 PM
How do i do when i feel the need to eat but i don't want to

hmaohma78
08-26-2020, 06:24 PM
Easy just drink more water

Mr.G
08-26-2020, 06:28 PM
If I wanna eat something and I know I shouldn't, sometimes I'll grab a mint instead, I find that satisfies me a lot of the time.

Immanenz
08-26-2020, 06:34 PM
try to eat food that keeps you longer full like steak with brown rice etc. Eat a lot of greens with it. Avoid sugar or anything that contains fast carbs or those sweeteners too. your meals still need to be big enough. So you ll achieve to eat only 2-3 meals a day

TheMaestro
08-26-2020, 06:36 PM
You wouldn't have those problems if you would be tall Joso.

Peloponnesian pride
08-26-2020, 06:40 PM
Apart from all these upper good advices,you can drink also a coffee or drink some tea.

stellan
08-26-2020, 06:46 PM
make sure to drink a lot of water, make a trail mix with almonds, cashews, etc and some dark chocolate chips and eat that whenever you're hungry but don't want to eat. also just think about how eating will only give you temporary satisfaction, but you'll feel worse after. i don't recommend that too much bc you still have to eat ofc, but if you know you're just eating out of boredom you could try that

Ford
08-26-2020, 06:47 PM
Walk away from the fridge

Insuperable
08-26-2020, 06:48 PM
Eat vagina.

Joso
08-26-2020, 06:58 PM
i won the war against masturbation but, damn, greediness is hard to beat.

pajkosbalna
08-26-2020, 07:03 PM
First of all self control...then water, tea, coffee, bubble gum or hijack your mind somehow, walking, workout, watching a movie :)

Ylla
08-26-2020, 07:04 PM
Drink water or soup

stellan
08-26-2020, 07:05 PM
First of all self control...then water, tea, coffee, bubble gum or hijack your mind somehow, walking, workout, watching a movie :)

this. if you can get out of the house and do something to take your mind off it, that's the best thing you can do

pajkosbalna
08-26-2020, 07:08 PM
this. if you can get out of the house and do something to take your mind off it, that's the best thing you can do

My plan b is tons of cucumber or tomato with salt :D

Jana
08-26-2020, 07:08 PM
There is no point to restrain yourself when hungry. Eating many times a day is very natural and healthy. Diets aren't normal. Just eat like your ancestors ate.

Antudo
08-26-2020, 07:10 PM
Maybe you could try a low carb- high fat diet. Fats don't spike your insulin as much as carbs and they let you go longer without feeling the need to eat. Also prefer those foods with a lower glycemic load.

stellan
My plan b is tons of cucumber or tomato with salt :D

i just had some tomato with salt haha

Universe
Eat 3-400 calories at 5 pm (17:00) and don't eat after that. You have to starve yourself a little if your goal is losing weight.

Peloponnesian pride
08-26-2020, 07:11 PM
Also many times we want to eat,because we are nervous and stressed,in order to be calm.If you find the reason why you are stressed,and find a solution to be calmer,then your body will not tell you to eat.

Jana
08-26-2020, 07:12 PM
Btw, when I see some organic/healthy food tips - I just know automatically not to eat. It's tasteless and disgusting.
Funny how westerners all obsessed with dieting and eating #healthy" or counting calories all end up shit looking, fat/skinnyfat and unhappy, and people in my region who eat normal food provided by environment and never think too much about food look beautiful and healthy. And feel good.

Western dieting is for degenerates.

Universe
08-26-2020, 07:14 PM
people in my region who eat normal food provided by environment

what is that food?

WeirdLookingFellow
08-26-2020, 07:15 PM
I had this discussion with a friend of mine who is pescatarian (vegetarian but with fish): he feels great if he eats fish and salads all day. After almost fully giving up on meat, he feels a lot better overall.

I , on the other hand, felt much better giving up on carbs and going keto - bloating went away as well.

I'd suggest you try an elimination "diet" to see if giving up on particular foods will make you feel better, which will lead to:

- you eating less because you eat what suits you better;
- your body might not like tons of animal protein and fats OR carbs and might be storing them as fat;

When I went keto I was still hungry, don't think that this makes you eat a lot less, but I felt fuller and more energized with fewer desires to munch on everything.

Jana
08-26-2020, 07:16 PM
what is that food?

Mostly fish/sea products and vegetables.

Universe
08-26-2020, 07:20 PM
I had this discussion with a friend of mine who is pescatarian (vegetarian but with fish): he feels great if he eats fish and salads all day. After almost fully giving up on meat, he feels a lot better overall.

I , on the other hand, felt much better giving up on carbs and going keto - bloating went away as well.

I'd suggest you try an elimination "diet" to see if giving up on particular foods will make you feel better, which will lead to:

- your body might not like tons of animal protein and fats OR carbs and might be storing them as fat;

When I went keto I was still hungry, don't think that this makes you eat a lot less, but I felt fuller and more energized with fewer desires to munch on everything.

Keto is hard to pull off. What do you eat?

Joso
08-26-2020, 07:20 PM
Btw, when I see some organic/healthy food tips - I just know automatically not to eat. It's tasteless and disgusting.
Funny how westerners all obsessed with dieting and eating #healthy" or counting calories all end up shit looking, fat/skinnyfat and unhappy, and people in my region who eat normal food provided by environment and never think too much about food look beautiful and healthy. And feel good.

What about the blood diet?

Jana
08-26-2020, 07:21 PM

I'm a cavegirl, know nothing about these modern things...

Celestia
08-26-2020, 07:24 PM
Chewing gum helps.

Also lemon water.

Joso
08-26-2020, 07:24 PM
Also do somatotypes influenciate on greediness?
I think i am endomorph, so maybe it is normal for me to eat more than others

Universe
08-26-2020, 07:25 PM

What do you mean by western dieting and why is it degenerate? Mediterranean diet is one of the many types of "western dieting", it involves eating sea food. Maybe you just have thin genetics that's why you don't need dieting.

Universe
08-26-2020, 07:29 PM

According to blood diet(I'm 'type A') I should eat tofu and other products made from soy. Soy is trash, humans shouldn't consume it at all. It should be eaten only if it's fermented. I eat pork and eggs regularly (not much though) which I shouldn't do according to blood diet but I do fine.

Jana
08-26-2020, 07:30 PM
What do you mean by western dieting and why is it degenerate? Mediterranean diet is one of the many types of "western dieting", it involves eating sea food. Maybe you just have thin genetics that's why you don't need dieting.

Med diet doesn't make sense in non Med climate. People in colder climates need to eat heavier food and always did.
Eating food not native to your region and starving yourself is western dieting. It'd really bad.

From my own experience, if you are physically active you can eat anything and you will look fine. But if you are physically inactive and sit all day at home you will look bad no matter what you eat.

Antudo
08-26-2020, 07:34 PM
I went Keto for a whole year in 2018. I kept my net carbs intake below 50 grams by eating just meat, fish, eggs, lots of vegetables, nuts and a little bit of fruit. I lost a lot of weight, which wasn't my intention at all, while eating like a pig.
I think this kind of diet works very well for people who want to loose weight and it also helps reduce inflammation in the body.

Universe
08-26-2020, 07:34 PM
Med diet doesn't make sense in non Med climate. People in colder climates need to eat heavier food and always did.
Eating food not native to your region and starving yourself is western dieting. It'd really bad.

From my own experience, if you are physically active you can eat anything and you will look fine. But if you are physically inactive and sit all day at home you will look bad no matter what you eat.

Omega 3 fat acids (mostly found in seafood) are shown to be healthy for natives in any part of the world. I am not genetically designed for different diet than you.

Zeno
08-26-2020, 07:35 PM
Eat good meals throughout the day that will last your appetite.

Hapanuwa
08-26-2020, 07:36 PM
Keep track of calories and eat food that'll fill your stomach last
https://i.postimg.cc/V6JWkn5g/Screenshot-20200821-040051-You-Tube.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

Harkonnen
08-26-2020, 07:36 PM
I'm trying to eat more and is very hard.

Jana
08-26-2020, 07:40 PM
Omega 3 fat acids (mostly found in seafood) are shown to be healthy for natives in any part of the world. I am not genetically designed for different diet than you.

If you move to Dalmatia, you would feel need to eat lighter because here is so damn hot and dry you won't be able to think about heavier foods for most of the time.
And in cold climate I automatically feel need to eat more and heavier, to gather energy needed for such weather.

Benyzero
08-26-2020, 07:42 PM
Looks like you have an addictive personality foo , if you cant masturbate yourself to the edge of death you eat 5000 calories per day. Get yo ass to the yard and put in some workout.

Joso
08-26-2020, 07:42 PM
According to blood diet(I'm 'type A') I should eat tofu and other products made from soy. Soy is trash, humans shouldn't consume it at all. It should be eaten only if it's fermented. I eat pork and eggs regularly (not much though) which I shouldn't do according to blood diet but I do fine.

Do you have any problem with meat?

Universe
08-26-2020, 07:44 PM
Do you have any problem with meat?

If I eat a lot I can have constipation*, which is mostly why I eat it moderately.

*my lack of appendix can also contribute to the constipation, long story...

Benyzero
08-26-2020, 07:46 PM
Overeating is either psychological, or hormonal (or both).. You need to do something else, to concentrate the energy.

calxpal
08-26-2020, 07:47 PM
For me it helps me eat less when I drink coffee, get relaxing exercise, space out my meals, and take time to enjoy my food =).

pajkosbalna
08-26-2020, 07:48 PM

I also did keto and it worked for what i was using it. Bloating went off and blood sugar normalized.
But i think it is hard to maintain bc if you dont wanna get fat you must watch calories as well and fat dense food is easy to overeat.

Benyzero
08-26-2020, 07:49 PM
People eating carbs full of sugar then surprised if they hungry again after a hour.

Harkonnen
08-26-2020, 07:51 PM
If you move to Dalmatia, you would feel need to eat lighter because here is so damn hot and dry you won't be able to think about heavier foods for most of the time.
And in cold climate I automatically feel need to eat more and heavier, to gather energy needed for such weather.

This is truth. I have very little appetite during summer versus winter.

pajkosbalna
08-26-2020, 07:52 PM

My experience is different, i have been doing sports since forever and when i was not aware of my meals i gained weight, when i was, i lost weight. You just cant move enough when not eating properly (in case of an avg person whose job is not sports related).

Finnish Swede
08-26-2020, 08:12 PM
Having some self control (some backbone).

But why you should eat less? Have you eaten too much?

WeirdLookingFellow
08-26-2020, 08:44 PM
Keto is hard to pull off. What do you eat?

I stopped and just try to avoid carbs but it was mostly eggs , cheese, cured meats, just cooked stuff generally. Also salads.

I also made keto pitas ( mostly just egg whites) .

Breakfast was cured meat with Greek yogurt ( I counted carbs to make sure I didn't go over).

When I ended up with less time to cook I kinda gave up.

PaleoEuropean
08-26-2020, 08:46 PM
Consume all your food anally

PaleoEuropean
People eating carbs full of sugar then surprised if they hungry again after a hour.

Yea eat some fiber you noobs

Westbrook
Whose ancestors ate many times a day?
There is no point to restrain yourself when hungry. Eating many times a day is very natural and healthy. Diets aren't normal. Just eat like your ancestors ate.

JosephK
08-26-2020, 08:49 PM
Damn, man, have you got no self-control?

Kamal900
08-26-2020, 08:52 PM
Consume all your food anally

Love the South Park reference, rofl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikW-OH_Da-U

JosephK
08-26-2020, 08:55 PM
Just be poor, like me, then it's no problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbNJzQVTtM

Celestia
08-26-2020, 09:01 PM
Here’s some better and long term advice that I can give you.

-Overeating is usually due to habit and boredom.

What I used to do to get out of my junk food habit was to go on a lemon water cleanse for a few days.
This is just to help detoxify your body from all the processed sugars and fat you’ve been taking in.
After day 3 I would eat a very strict diet of protein and vegetables.

Example: (3 egg whites, spinach and tomato omelet for breakfast) (chicken salad for lunch) (fish, asparagus and rice for dinner)
Your protein and vegetable intake should always be greater than your carbs and sugar intake. This will help you feel more energized, full and will prevent craving fatty and sugary foods. This will also help decrease your appetite in a healthy way.

Working out helps as well. I try to get in cardio for 30 minutes, 5x a week. I watch HIIT videos on YouTube for cardio, resistance and other strength training workouts.
This really helps keep your mind occupied and you won’t want to eat extra junky foods after burning off all of those calories.

Insuperable
08-26-2020, 09:06 PM
Unfortunately if you truly are endomorph that also means you have more fat cells than average person and that makes you more hungry and at the same more fat. It sucks. You just have to live with that and hit gym more often.

Westbrook
08-26-2020, 10:51 PM
If it were me I think I would honestly rather just be fat than do all of this, damn.

What I used to do to get out of my junk food habit was to go on a lemon water cleanse for a few days.
This is just to help detoxify your body from all the processed sugars and fat you’ve been taking in.

Example: (3 egg whites, spinach and tomato omelet for breakfast) (chicken salad for lunch) (fish, asparagus and rice for dinner)
Your protein and vegetable intake should always be greater than your carbs and sugar intake. This will help you feel more energized, full and will prevent craving fatty and sugary foods. This will also help decrease your appetite in a healthy way.

Working out helps as well. I try to get in cardio for 30 minutes, 5x a week. I watch HIIT videos on YouTube for cardio, resistance and other strength training workouts.
This really helps keep your mind occupied and you won’t want to eat extra junky foods after burning off all of those calories.

Celestia
08-26-2020, 11:37 PM
If it were me I think I would honestly rather just be fat than do all of this, damn.

Lmao, gotta put some work in.
Once it gets to being routine it’s easier

Mortimer
08-26-2020, 11:40 PM
try to eat food that keeps you longer full like steak with brown rice etc. Eat a lot of greens with it. Avoid sugar or anything that contains fast carbs or those sweeteners too. your meals still need to be big enough. So you ll achieve to eat only 2-3 meals a day

This. Important is really to avoid sugar, sweetener, coke, fanta, sodas with sugar. Sugar makes you get hungry. And eat lots of vegetables. That what I was told. I dont always do it but I lost alot of weight by reducing food. I do kinda intermittent fasting. Yesterday for example. I didnt ate from 12.00 - to 12.00 o clock the other day. I got diarhea I think you get diarhea if you fast 12 hours or something. I eat usually once a day but now I started eating twice a day maybe. But still thats not that much. Before I ate 3 meals a day and inbetween candies, sweets.

Mr.G
08-27-2020, 12:06 AM
My experience is different, i have been doing sports since forever and when i was not aware of my meals i gained weight, when i was, i lost weight. You just cant move enough when not eating properly (in case of an avg person whose job is not sports related).

I used to move so much, lift weights for 1-2 hrs 4x per week. Run 25 miles per week, that I literally ate anything I wanted and as much as I wanted. Problem is that when I could no longer sustain that high level of physical output, I then had some bad eating habits in place. So, for me, I really could workout with enough intensity and volume to neutralize the bad diet, but nowadays I need to balance diet and exercise to keep myself healthy. It's still a daily battle, I'm as addicted to carbs as anyone. I need to go do an extra cardio session tonight, I just had chips/advacado/cheese as I'm reading this thread.. :coffee:

Mortimer
08-27-2020, 12:15 AM

Yes protein is very important, vegetables too and reduce sugar and fatty food. But some carbs are important too I think. I eat potatoes, noodles, rice etc. but only once a day. I think that is important for a healthy diet to eat potatoes, noodles, rice, pasta etc. I heard italians eat pasta and they are healthy. Not sure if that is true.

pajkosbalna
08-27-2020, 06:53 AM
I used to move so much, lift weights for 1-2 hrs 4x per week. Run 25 miles per week, that I literally ate anything I wanted and as much as I wanted. Problem is that when I could no longer sustain that high level of physical output, I then had some bad eating habits in place. So, for me, I really could workout with enough intensity and volume to neutralize the bad diet, but nowadays I need to balance diet and exercise to keep myself healthy. It's still a daily battle, I'm as addicted to carbs as anyone. I need to go do an extra cardio session tonight, I just had chips/advacado/cheese as I'm reading this thread.. :coffee:

:D :D :D

Well, technically there is that amount of workout, but yes i think its very hard to sustain. For example i do weight training 4x a week and occasional walking but thats the max i can handle now. I think base metabolism is also a factor. I keep my weight this way and eating 1800 kcal per day (Im very prone to get fat :D) but if i eat what i want, like 3 more pizzas per week (6000 kcal approx) that would make me gain at least one pound per week so in a very short time i would roll like a ball.

Ofc with an extra 100 kms running i could neutralize the pizzas :) but thats a lot extra training. And i think when ppl mention they live an active lifestyle they are meaning they walk the dog or run for the bus most of the time, not this level of sports.

Universe
08-27-2020, 07:10 AM
(3 egg whites, spinach and tomato omelet for breakfast)

Egg yolk being unhealthy is a myth. I've been eating 2-3 whole eggs every day for years and I don't have high cholesterol. Besides eggs I also consumed fatty pork(bacons, sausage etc).

Benyzero
08-27-2020, 08:48 AM
Iam guilty too.. I like snacks xD

Mr.G
08-27-2020, 02:03 PM
:D :D :D

Well, technically there is that amount of workout, but yes i think its very hard to sustain. For example i do weight training 4x a week and occasional walking but thats the max i can handle now. I think base metabolism is also a factor. I keep my weight this way and eating 1800 kcal per day (Im very prone to get fat :D) but if i eat what i want, like 3 more pizzas per week (6000 kcal approx) that would make me gain at least one pound per week so in a very short time i would roll like a ball.

Ofc with an extra 100 kms running i could neutralize the pizzas :) but thats a lot extra training. And i think when ppl mention they live an active lifestyle they are meaning they walk the dog or run for the bus most of the time, not this level of sports.

Roll like a ball :rotfl:

Totally agree with you about metabolism, I have a good one and that further allows me to cheat, for now.

When I was in high school I used to always split a pizza with a friend. We were always vying for the 5th piece, and would begrudgingly eat 4 pieces each. One day, we were such gluttons, we decide we should just get 2 pizzas. I ate 7 pieces, in one sitting. I almost exploded. Now, I rarely eat more than 2 pieces.

Celestia
08-27-2020, 02:22 PM
Egg yolk being unhealthy is a myth. I've been eating 2-3 whole eggs every day for years and I don't have high cholesterol. Besides eggs I also consumed fatty pork(bacons, sausage etc).

High cholesterol runs in my family so it’s a precaution for me (Doctors also suggested to cut back) also I count calories. 3 egg whites are around 60 calories vs. 240 with egg yolk.

Mr.G
08-27-2020, 02:31 PM
High cholesterol runs in my family so it’s a precaution for me (Doctors also suggested to cut back) also I count calories. 3 egg whites are around 60 calories vs. 240 with egg yolk.

I actually like the taste better when I just use egg whites, so nowadays I often eliminate the yolks. I do remember reading a study that showed no increase in cholesterol levels with 2 whole eggs everyday for a month, but I could be misremembering and that was a study from a long time ago. I have eaten a lot of yolks in my day and never have had high cholesterol, so that's just anecdotal and may not mean much. Good point about the saving calories, the counter argument might be that there is a lot of nutrition in the yolk, but of course you can get those same vit/nutrients elsewhere.

Celestia
08-27-2020, 02:38 PM
I actually like the taste better when I just use egg whites, so nowadays I often eliminate the yolks. I do remember reading a study that showed no increase in cholesterol levels with 2 whole eggs everyday for a month, but I could be misremembering and that was a study from a long time ago. I have eaten a lot of yolks in my day and never have had high cholesterol, so that's just anecdotal and may not mean much. Good point about the saving calories, the counter argument might be that there is a lot of nutrition in the yolk, but of course you can get those same vit/nutrients elsewhere.

I haven’t eliminated egg yolk completely, I prefer omelets with just the whites because it’s a lot lighter. I’m not big on heavy breakfast because I normally do my my HIIT beforehand and I feel gross if I eat too much.
I have to do more research on the egg yolk myth, I’m pretty much going by doctors orders because my father has high cholesterol and they suggest for me to watch mine.. I’ve also limited my red meat intake because of it.
I’ve felt a lot more energized by limiting those.

Finnish Swede
08-27-2020, 03:18 PM
Mandatory military services (minumum 12 months) for guys should be returned to all white countries. Under these kind of men there would not be problem what to eat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZYlXEUo-Lo

Benyzero
08-27-2020, 03:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj90khPuWv8

Harkonnen
08-27-2020, 05:59 PM
Yes protein is very important, vegetables too and reduce sugar and fatty food. But some carbs are important too I think. I eat potatoes, noodles, rice etc. but only once a day. I think that is important for a healthy diet to eat potatoes, noodles, rice, pasta etc. I heard italians eat pasta and they are healthy. Not sure if that is true.

Have you ever measured your arm thickness?

Universe
08-27-2020, 06:09 PM

You will start to care about all this stuff when you're 40-50 and start to gain weight unless you have "slim genetics".

Westbrook
08-27-2020, 09:57 PM
At some point during the "photos of you as a kid" thread someone brought up this same subject in reference to my having visible abs as a child... I don't remember what the term is/was but I have been lean-muscular my whole life. I've also never really eaten as much as I probably should and that continues today though. So time will tell...
You will start to care about all this stuff when you're 40-50 and start to gain weight unless you have "slim genetics".

Mortimer
08-28-2020, 02:54 AM
Have you ever measured your arm thickness?

Not yet

JamesBond007
08-28-2020, 02:58 AM

I have been eating less lately some quack Jew doctor lackey of the establishement has me on two medications that cause people to gain weight. I'm trying to lose weight. Drink more water or tea or coffee (without sweetener), eat high fiber foods that make you feel full e.g. fruits, vegetables and beans. Never skip breakfast and when you eat carbs make them all natural non-processed whole grains.

Joso
08-28-2020, 03:21 PM
At some point during the "photos of you as a kid" thread someone brought up this same subject in reference to my having visible abs as a child... I don't remember what the term is/was but I have been lean-muscular my whole life. I've also never really eaten as much as I probably should and that continues today though. So time will tell...

Belly master race>>>>ugly abs

Universe
08-28-2020, 03:41 PM

Sometimes.
Usually not the case though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwGJ6Xbj7wo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuYq8hZZeGQ

Westbrook
08-28-2020, 03:46 PM
Tell me the ways of your people

Dušan
08-28-2020, 03:46 PM
I really enjoy eating. And not getting fat at all.

RandomGuy20
08-28-2020, 03:53 PM
Chewing gum, water after meals and/or try to distract yourself with a hobby.
Create a meal plan and stick by it for a couple weeks, its gonna suck at first but your stomach will shrink and you'll feel full from smaller meals.

JosephK
08-28-2020, 05:27 PM
Occupy your mind, man... it's usually boredom that leads to snacking.

And don't listen to that stuff about your ancestors eating all day-- their energy expenditure per calorie consumed was far greater than ours. The problem is that "snack foods" nowadays are ultra-high in calories with little nutrition... and it's too easy to be lazy.

I only learned not to be hungry all day after Army basic training. 4 months with barely enough food to get by, when I came home, everything from potato chips to cookies to Coca-Cola disgusted me. With the exception of fine dark chocolate, but I hardly ever really that.

oszkar07
08-28-2020, 05:48 PM

water and coffee.

You can eat low carb snacks ...I often find stuff like that pretty boring ...but having a pear or apple can be reasonable snack I find.

Joso
08-30-2020, 04:12 PM
So, 4 days after that, i am better at don't really feel dominated by greediness anymore.
God is great, my friends!

Universe
08-30-2020, 05:51 PM
Today I've measured myself and I finally went below 80kg. I was 79.5 kg in the morning. People start to tell me I shouldn't lose more weight, but according to BMI I'm still overweight. Someone 180 cm should be less than 77kg in his 20s(again according to bmi). Last summer I was 95 kg.

Lousianaboy
08-30-2020, 06:03 PM
now I weight 65 kg with a diet eating 4000 calories daily tracking my macros and working out 6 days a week and also my steroids

Harkonnen
08-30-2020, 06:26 PM
now I weight 65 kg with a diet eating 4000 calories daily tracking my macros and working out 6 days a week and also my steroids

What do you say about that, DALE

Jankec
03-18-2021, 11:17 PM
Discipline and meal planning.

If I work, I usually eat three times a day (in the morning, at work around noon and in the evening), very rarely two times. If I don't work (e.g. on the weekend), I eat two times - first meal later, around 10 a.m. and second meal around 5 p. m. Between meals I eat only fruit and drink tee or coffee. Coffee is also useful, it can substitute food.

Roy
10-31-2021, 10:21 AM

But what if he has a problem with obesity or becoming fat?

TheMaestro
10-31-2021, 10:49 AM
Stop eating.

catgeorge
10-31-2021, 11:00 AM
Eating less isnt the answer - eating right is.

If you get craving for a snack then roasted nuts is more than fine

Fruit salads will as well... just stay away from junk food at all costs.

Smash down a tomato and celery stick with a small block of cheese and you will not know what food is for at least six hours.

PlattitüdenPaule
01-11-2022, 11:04 AM
Start smoking or/and do cocaine.

Perunovsin
01-11-2022, 11:40 AM
Start smoking or/and do cocaine.

Or get cancer

Sylvanas
06-06-2022, 05:35 PM
Drink a lot of water, never drink soda, avoid candies (sugar makes you hungry)