PDA

View Full Version : What is your Black/Negro comfort level?

Æmeric
03-27-2009, 08:50 PM
What is your Negro comfort level. What percentage of your community or children's school would/are you willing to tolerate as Black/Negro? And the poll is private because I know some of you are worried about what other people will think of your views on race, even at a cyber forum where anonymous usernames are the norm.:rolleyes: Btw, I voted for 0%.

Vulpix
03-27-2009, 09:08 PM
Exactly 0%. They are just too alien and make me very uncomfortable.

SuuT
03-27-2009, 09:12 PM
(Come on, Æmeric:D)

I went with 0%.

Their very presence makes me angry.

Loyalist
03-27-2009, 09:20 PM
Ideally none, but for the sake of the topic, as few as possible. Even a limited number of Negroes in predominantly white institutions (schools, neighbourhoods, etc.) bring about a disproportionate amount of social, economic, and moral decay. Crime follows wherever they go. All that is in addition to the fact that they are a simple nuisance, with conflicting (and irritating) mannerisms and cultural attributes which are wholly alien to the Anglo-Canadian way of life.

In the past few years, several black families have moved into my neighbourhood, including one next door (whose home was just foreclosed upon, and who will be gone within days :D). There has since been near constant trouble with loud music, garbage being allowed to pile up, vandalism, theft, and their kids playing basketball in the streets at all hours of the day, just to name a few. Prior to that, the most "ethnic" individuals around here were Italians, Portuguese, and a small number of Asians, and the aforementioned activities were unheard of.

Similarly, the Negro population of my highschool (which was less than 5% out of over 1,200 students) was disruptive, defiant, obnoxious, and violent. Staff simply would not stand up to them, most dropped out or had no hope of graduating, and I only know of one that ended up going to university. Again, this is demonstrative of the fact that even an insignificant number of Negroes present in a white community has a massively detrimental effect on others, particularly whites, and therefore as few should be accomodated as possible.

Loki
03-27-2009, 09:31 PM
What will our football teams do without negroes? :(

RoyBatty
03-27-2009, 09:51 PM
It's a tricky one.... there are "n*ggas" and then there are black people. For many people they'd be one and the same but my experience has been that it depends what you get, same as with certain "white" people. There are a number of black guys where I work and I've honestly not had any problems with any of them as they're generally polite, professional and agreeable.

Once out and about on the streets the situation changes rapidly as the types hanging around on the corners, on public transport (particularly nightbuses) and anywhere near highrise or council type estates can be a nightmare.

Blacks are not at the top of my list of "None-Europeans" but they're not quite at the bottom either. I don't have much time for Albanians or Egyptians.

I don't move in black social circles but am not too bothered / intimidated being around them. It would depend on the crowd, the situation etc. I'd certainly avoid being around the gangbanger types.

SuuT
03-27-2009, 09:51 PM

They'd be white. LOL> :D

The Lawspeaker
03-27-2009, 09:53 PM
I guess that it depends on what blacks one refers too: do you mean highly skilled, educated colonials or the lower-class riff-raff that we have imported from the colonies and Africa ? Now my comfort level is pretty low too- two families per neighbourhood in a real large city will do- but only when they are high income citizens and educated people and know how to keep their children in check. If they are not high or medium income and disciplined old fashioned individuals that are contributing to society they might just as well sod off. I'd rather not have them at all but keeping a small number of African (-descent) people that earned the right to be citizens (and the qualifications they would have to meet ought to be extremely high- but at least then we can claim to the outside world that our policies aren't racist and that those that really wanted it got a chance but that we are now full) should be preferable above going through the lot with a blunt axe..

But then again- I have a similar low tolerance when it comes to lower class Dutch too so perhaps I am not racist but more discriminating when it comes to class.:D
But I sure as hell wouldn't let them marry my future sons or daughters. No way !

Sol Invictus
03-27-2009, 09:58 PM
I'm ok being around negroes and I can get along with them just fine without compromising my beliefs. I would have to be a total shut-in and anti-social to not be able to tolerate them and resort to violence to get my point across, which I absolutely cannot and will not do. They are humans like us, afterall. But when it comes down to it, when I have daughters, you had better stay away from them.

Gooding
03-28-2009, 12:08 AM
I voted 0% as well. I also don't think that Haiti should be an option ( give St.Domingue back to France! :) ), for them to go to.Maybe Jamaica as well as Africa. Speaking realistically, as a city dweller, I have as little personal contact with them as possible, but when dealing with them professionally, I find that a little courtesy goes a long way.:D:thumb001:

Maelstrom
03-28-2009, 12:14 AM
I voted 1 - 10%. 10% is getting too high, but I feel that it would be tolerable to have 3 - 5%.

I have never met a so called African American, though from what I have read they are not the brightest bunch of people, to say the least.

I do, however, have a couple of mixed (from the Asia Pacific region) friends. I don't see this as in any way contradicting my beliefs in European preservation. Populations from neighbouring communities have often emigrated to a neighbouring place.

Obviously it would be a stretch, at best, to state that Africa and the USA are neighbours.

However, I think that it would not necessarily detrimental to a white populace to be exposed to "Nigger" behaviour. At such a low level percentage of the population it would also be highly unlikely that their practices would be adopted by "Wiggers" or that there would ever be any "Wiggers" to begin with.

Even in a truely homogenous society you need a group to act as a scapegoat sometimes :wink

Beorn
03-28-2009, 12:58 AM

Play football instead of being investigated for rape and drug offences.

Holtlander
03-28-2009, 01:17 AM
0% if i had to choose for my childeren, i grew up myself with alot of foreigners around me, i was one of the only Dutch kids in my class and i never liked it.

I do have to say that black people arent the biggest problem we have here, and it also depends where they come from for instance Suriname and the Netherlands Antilles are both a colony or former colony of the Netherlands most people that i have met from Suriname actually speak our language perfect and shamefully even better then most of our youth in the Netherlands, while people from the Netherlands Antilles almost always have a crappy accent, overall i think black people from Suriname are a better contribution to our society then Arabs and blacks from the Netherlands Antilles but i rather have non of them in my country.

The real problem that we have here are Arabs.

Atlas
03-28-2009, 01:37 AM
I listen to Dr Dre, 50 cent, Snoop Dog, Eminem...

Currently dating a full black woman.

I enjoy hitting the crackpipe.

But I voted 0%. ;)

SPQR
03-28-2009, 03:15 AM
Where I'm from there's almost no negroes, maybe one or two, literally. I like it that way.

lei.talk
03-28-2009, 03:39 AM

But I voted 0%. ;)so, your vote is based on your first-hand experiences with negro-culture?

evilizme
03-28-2009, 03:47 AM
I really don't see many blacks, which is good because I don't really like them.

Hilding
03-28-2009, 06:13 AM
0%! I saw my "irl" nigger when I was 12 I think (and he was adopted by a white couple and raised as a swede) and I'd like the future generations to be able to enjoy a white Sweden.

Eldritch
03-28-2009, 08:05 AM

But I voted 0%. ;)

I bet you also have gold-plated front teeth, drink "pruno" and like "brown-baggin' it", smoke menthol Kools, wear jeans with the ass hanging at your knees and drive a car that's a total piece of shit, but has "gold"-rims and a stereo system that's worth more than the car itself? :thumbs up

Okay, moving on to the actual point of this thread ...

As RB pointed out, there are black people, and there's niggers.

With niggers, my tolerance level isn't zero, it's below zero. It's in the negatives.

With black people it's about 3-5%. 10% is definitely too much. The reason for such a low percentage is that often, way too often, regular black folks turn out to be nothing but niggers in disguise.

Fortis in Arduis
03-28-2009, 11:15 AM
0% :mad:

MarcvSS
03-28-2009, 11:36 AM
I will go with Trignintant on this one...

0% for niggers, a low level of tollerance for negros...

Rainraven
03-28-2009, 12:06 PM
Well in an ideal world I would have 0% tolerance and there would be no blacks in the community I lived in and that is what I voted for. However I guess I do have a slightly higher tolerance for them as I do know some, and am even related to some people of Maori descent. I wouldn't cut these people from my life but that is because we don't live in an idea world and the situation has already got to the stage where we are all intertwined. If there was someway to get to this idea world? Then yes, it would be my hope.

As for niggers with bandanas and baggy pants? 0% tolerance :thumb001:

Psychonaut
03-28-2009, 05:26 PM
I'm comfortable around low levels (< 10%) of minorities provided that they are well behaved. What I am never comfortable with are people (of any race) who look like they stepped out of a rap video, blast horrible "music," are rude and uneducated, and care not for the law. For people of the second order, my tolerance is 0%.

Revenant
03-28-2009, 05:45 PM
What is your Negro comfort level.

0%, regardless of what kind.

What percentage of your community or children's school would/are you willing to tolerate as Black/Negro?

I put up with, or tolerate the few blacks I come across through work it's willing in the sense I don't absolutely have to if I don't want to. On my own time I don't freely associate with any blacks.

Arundel
03-29-2009, 03:11 AM
I guess that it depends on what blacks one refers too: do you mean highly skilled, educated colonials or the lower-class riff-raff that we have imported from the colonies and Africa ? Now my comfort level is pretty low too- two families per neighbourhood in a real large city will do- but only when they are high income citizens and educated people and know how to keep their children in check. If they are not high or medium income and disciplined old fashioned individuals that are contributing to society they might just as well sod off. I'd rather not have them at all but keeping a small number of African (-descent) people that earned the right to be citizens (and the qualifications they would have to meet ought to be extremely high- but at least then we can claim to the outside world that our policies aren't racist and that those that really wanted it got a chance but that we are now full) should be preferable above going through the lot with a blunt axe..

But then again- I have a similar low tolerance when it comes to lower class Dutch too so perhaps I am not racist but more discriminating when it comes to class.:D
But I sure as hell wouldn't let them marry my future sons or daughters. No way !

I know what you mean about there being a difference in them. I had never seen a black person until I was about nine years old, there were none in our mid america rural area. The area has a strong southern background, and everyone I knew was prejudiced, including my father. But a few years ago I had to go to a new hospital, and I specifically told them I did not want a foreign doctor. I can't understand them, and I don't like their cold and aloof manners.
It just so happened that the new unknown doctor was in a meeting when I arrived, but he wanted to see me, so he came after I was in bed. Guess what a surprise to me to wake up and find this very large (black) male looming over my bed. It was my new doctor. I thought that is why the receptioninst hesitated a little when I told her I didn't want a foreigner, but I had forgotten to mention black. But he turned out to be a great doctor, a good friend. He has since moved away but I still miss him. So I can't say I don't like any of them.

jerney
03-30-2009, 06:33 PM
lol I'd be comfortable around a "negro" than I would be you. ;)

Æmeric
03-30-2009, 06:36 PM
I suspected as much.:wink

jerney
03-30-2009, 06:41 PM
Way to be predictable lol

Absinthe
03-30-2009, 06:46 PM
I am at a loss as to what to say here... you see, I grew up in a unicultural environment and up until the '90s I hadn't even seen that many non-whites in real life (except in tourist places of course)...

Greece was already unhappy as it was, having undergone one turmoil after the other, having a bad economy, and having an essentially problematic mentality in many aspects...

So having this already troubled environment "enriched" by hordes of foreigners with all the problems they brought...well....:icon_ask:

Lenny
03-30-2009, 08:27 PM
What is your Negro comfort level. What percentage of your community or children's school would/are you willing to tolerate as Black/Negro? And the poll is private because I know some of you are worried about what other people will think of your views on race, even at a cyber forum where anonymous usernames are the norm.:rolleyes: Btw, I voted for 0%.Ideally 0%, of course; but the more interesting question is the way you phrased it in terms of how many "could you tolerate". It's a well-known phenomenon in the US that once a school hits about 30% black, it is gone and will eventually spiral downward towards 90%+ black full of violence, prideful-ignorance, etc.

IMO: In terms of on-the-street reality in a community, anything above 10%makes things unpleasant; once it reaches 40% it is totally intolerable and most people will avoid it at all cost.

Barack Obama
03-30-2009, 10:18 PM
You poor pathetic racists! You need to accept the fact that the Black man is in charge now! Once the brothers take over there is no turning back. But perhaps we might create a reservation for you honkeys. West Virgina or South Dakota.

@ Æmeric: You should know we do have a file on you. When I do declare martial law you will be picked up in the first sweep.

Beorn
03-30-2009, 10:20 PM
You need to accept the fact that the Black man is in charge now!

*ahem* Half-caste.

The Lawspeaker
03-30-2009, 10:26 PM
You poor pathetic racists! You need to accept the fact that the Black man is in charge now! Once the brothers take over there is no turning back. But perhaps we might create a reservation for you honkeys. West Virgina or South Dakota.

@ Æmeric: You should know we do have a file on you. When I do declare martial law you will be picked up in the first sweep.

Yap- what three things does the U.S.A have in common with Zimbabwe ?
1. Both have the dollar as their currency
2. Both are being run by blacks
3. And consequently both are f.cked !

RoyBatty
03-30-2009, 10:26 PM
You poor pathetic racists! You need to accept the fact that the Black man is in charge now!

You ain't black..... Wesley Snipes is black.

Once the brothers take over there is no turning back. But perhaps we might create a reservation for you honkeys. West Virgina or South Dakota.

What you really meant is that once your Zionist Controllers take over.... but we knew dat already homebwoyyy

Æmeric
03-30-2009, 10:39 PM
You poor pathetic racists! You need to accept the fact that the Black man is in charge now! Once the brothers take over there is no turning back. You mean like in Chicago & New York?
But perhaps we might create a reservation for you honkeys. West Virgina or South Dakota.I was actually considering a reservation for your kind. The Congo.

:rolleyes: Your couldn't balance a checkbook, there's no way you could pull off enforcing martial law.

Gooding
03-31-2009, 12:29 AM

First off, boy, you're eating out of the pockets of white Congressmen.
Second off, you people can't run a backyard barbeque right, much less a nation.Shall I mention St.Domingue..er, "Haiti"?
Third off, you are one dumb ni**er if you think we'll just hand you our land without a fight.You boys might wind up on rezes of your own..like El Salvador or Brazil.
Fourth off, please declare martial law! I'd just love to fight in a Resistance!:thumb001::p:D

Barack Obama
03-31-2009, 12:40 AM
It was White people who put me in the White House. A lot of Blacks live in states that went for McCain. Like Georgia, Texas, Alabama. Their votes didn't matter. It wasn't the Black vote that help me carry Iowa or Oregon. Lets face it, a lot of Whites wish they were Black & figure they need a Black man to lead them. Myself, Oprah, Will Smith. We are the future & the future is now. Don't fight the Africanization of America, embrace it.

Lady L
03-31-2009, 01:05 AM
It was White people who put me in the White House. A lot of Blacks live in states that went for McCain. Like Georgia, Texas, Alabama. Their votes didn't matter. It wasn't the Black vote that help me carry Iowa or Oregon. Lets face it, a lot of Whites wish they were Black & figure they need a Black man to lead them. Myself, Oprah, Will Smith. We are the future & the future is now. Don't fight the Africanization of America, embrace it.

LOL!

safinator
02-19-2012, 02:33 PM
0% - Don't like them at all! Send them back to Africa or Haiti!

SilverKnight
02-19-2012, 09:50 PM
A little diversity isn't bad
1% to 10%,
I really don't like most African Americans, they behave so weird and antisocial .

Racial Observer 1814
02-20-2012, 07:59 AM

Obama? Mr President, I think your wife is beautiful, you must be so proud. Also, I think Condi deserves a place in your administration, finally, I miss Desiree Rogers, she was cool man! Good luck in November.

rhiannon
02-20-2012, 08:26 AM
It's a tricky one.... there are "n*ggas" and then there are black people. For many people they'd be one and the same but my experience has been that it depends what you get, same as with certain "white" people. There are a number of black guys where I work and I've honestly not had any problems with any of them as they're generally polite, professional and agreeable.

Once out and about on the streets the situation changes rapidly as the types hanging around on the corners, on public transport (particularly nightbuses) and anywhere near highrise or council type estates can be a nightmare.

Blacks are not at the top of my list of "None-Europeans" but they're not quite at the bottom either. I don't have much time for Albanians or Egyptians.

I don't move in black social circles but am not too bothered / intimidated being around them. It would depend on the crowd, the situation etc. I'd certainly avoid being around the gangbanger types.

Wow. A very reasonable post, RoyBatty....more than I expected...so my apologies for that assumption;)

I understand what you are talking about. too:)

billErobreren
02-20-2012, 08:30 AM
What is my what now? I don't find them scary or threatening if that's what you mean:dunno:

rhiannon
02-20-2012, 08:36 AM
I don't have a problem with decent, hard-working, nonviolent, law-abiding citizens. Period.

I do have a problem with gang-bangers, lowlifes, and violent criminals.

Can't make it any simpler than that. :)

billErobreren
02-20-2012, 08:41 AM
I don't have a problem with decent, hard-working, nonviolent, law-abiding citizens. Period.

I do have a problem with gang-bangers, lowlifes, and violent criminals.

Can't make it any simpler than that. :)

I think any sane person can agree to those term plus they could easily apply to anyone:nod:

Leadchucker
02-20-2012, 07:01 PM
With rhiannon on this one. Sorry, but I try not to pre judge anyone for any reason and it's not always easy to do however. For me a better approach is to accept or reject a person on charcter. I know it's sounds all love,peace and harmony like but that's the way I see it. If you act like a arsehole, then that's what you are. If you are good peeps then the same applies.

And...even though I am an old fart, I am very familar with hip hop and rap. Same basic deal here,there is good stuff and there is trash.

zack
02-20-2012, 07:15 PM
Obama? Mr President, I think your wife is beautiful, you must be so proud. Also, I think Condi deserves a place in your administration, finally, I miss Desiree Rogers, she was cool man! Good luck in November.

Would it not be something if that really was the president talking to us?

Sometimes i like to have thoughts like that. That celebrities and the like go online under certain screen names.

As to the thread....i don't really have a tolerance for them. I mean i have to work with them and be around them because they are 26% of our population.

I have a pass and re-pass. I can get along with them fine at work,but my personal life is devoid of negroes...hopefully it will stay that way.

Sikeliot
02-20-2012, 07:16 PM
1% to 10% - A little diversity is good for the community.

W. R.
02-20-2012, 07:22 PM
1% to 10% - A little diversity is good for the community.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_s36XsIujFj8/S9x8u2U761I/AAAAAAAAAOo/HHLJ_PT9XGM/s1600/simpsons_nelson_haha2.png

Damião de Góis
02-20-2012, 10:59 PM
I don't mind if they are at low levels, as with other immigrants, black, white or purple. I have a few african friends, but when i'm on a bus where i'm the only portuguese person there and the rest are all africans then something is wrong.

Comte Arnau
02-20-2012, 11:02 PM
I don't mind if they are at low levels, as with other immigrants, black, white or purple. I have a few african friends, but when i'm on a bus where i'm the only portuguese person there and the rest are all africans then something is wrong.

Maybe you got on the Cameroon's team bus heading to a match at Estádio da Luz. :D

Damião de Góis
02-20-2012, 11:09 PM
Maybe you got on the Cameroon's team bus heading to a match at Estádio da Luz. :D

lol, no i was heading for college at the time. That was south of the river. Things like that can happen in "Margem Sul" :p

http://www.eb1-santana-n2.rcts.pt/images/mapa.jpg

Comte Arnau
02-20-2012, 11:14 PM
lol, no i was heading for college at the time. That was south of the river. Things like that can happen in "Margem Sul" :p

http://www.eb1-santana-n2.rcts.pt/images/mapa.jpg

Oh, ok, lol. I see. That is a part I haven't visited. I wasn't aware there was a Lisbonite Bronx. :D

Edelmann
02-20-2012, 11:21 PM
I voted 0%. Some actual African immigrants I've met have been cool; however, if I'm not mistaken, US immigration policy tends to favor the educated/relatively-wealthy for legal immigration, so any legal African immigrant is almost bound to be better than your average former slave.

Osweo
02-20-2012, 11:27 PM
I buy and sell houses. Any visible foreign presence brings prices down. I can't AFFORD to have any Africans around.

Great Dane
02-20-2012, 11:42 PM
Zero%. Most of Iowa has never had any of them. The parts that do, like Des Moines and Waterloo, have a reputation for crime and other social problems.

Magyar the Conqueror
02-22-2012, 07:44 PM
I voted 0% for reasons which do not need explaining.

Stonewall Jackson
02-22-2012, 10:55 PM
As a White southerner, I have been raised with an inherent distaste for them, mixed with the knowledge that we're in this together whether we like it or not. We aint going anywhere. They aint going anywhere.
I would never let me daughter (when she grows up) date or marry one. period. Or my sons either. I dont want to live around or near them. I dont associate with them in social circles. If I never saw a black person again in my life, I wouldnt be put off in any way.
I also have been a basketball player all my life and have known more than my fair share of blacks, niggers, and the ones that fall inbetween those two very differant states of being. I have black men in my college fraternity as well as my Masonic fraternity that I care about and I treat them as brothers without hesitation. Those gents are fine and outstanding men, men of honor and virtue and I'm proud to know them. Its a shame more black men cannot emulate them.
I am not afraid of blacks. They say fear and hate comes from ignorance. My distaste of them comes from nothing short of excessive familiarity, countless hours with them. hundreds of bus trips to games, practices, bunking in with them, classes, etc, with blacks. Seeing them behave like animals. smelling them. etc. I know what mayhem they are capable of in groups and induvidually. The negro is no unknown variable to me in anyway. I freely admit there is a difference between a black man, who works and takes care of his kids and wife, and a nigger. Chris Rock said it best, and if you havnt heard it, google it. its LMAO-tastic! I dont believe they are all bad, and inferior is the wrong adjective imho. Differant than Whites, oh yes, very differant. Can we live together, I dont think so. They bring my property values down, so fuck that.

that all said, if they would all go the fuck back to africa today.....:thumbs up

Padre Organtino
02-22-2012, 10:58 PM
I'm pretty Ok with random Black dudes who are nice and educated but since they constitute very samll share of total Black pop in any part of the world I'd say my tolerance level is not above 5% and probably closer to zero.

MST3K
02-23-2012, 05:20 PM
0% Just seeing them walk around my town makes me angry.

пустиняк
02-23-2012, 05:26 PM
My comfort level in changing room with national team of Cameroon is absolute zero.

Serious I don't care very much here we don't have many and these we have aren't problem at all.
Generally I respect some of them like Muhammad Ali for example.

Marinus
11-22-2017, 11:15 AM
I've had problems living in neighbourhoods among "diversity" before, and fortunately I moved, but in those places blacks were not a problem, it was Pakis in England and in Brazil a sort of mish-mash of colours but all of them of low social status.

So while I don't really care for the race of my neighbours, from my experience atleast, the neighbourhood has to be 95% of a similar social standing to be cohesive. So I'll vote in the "1% - 10%" option.

wvwvw
11-22-2017, 11:23 AM
10% is too high for any European country.

If I was in USA my level of comfort would be 25%

How high is the level of comfort of Africans for Chinese or Whites? Not very high considering how many whites were expelled from Zimbabwe.

Smeagol
11-22-2017, 11:41 AM
0%

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcVHIElshlU

Vega
11-23-2017, 08:38 AM
About as high as it is with poor white folk who are worse or equal to poor black folk, so 10% sounds right.

CBDFTW
11-25-2017, 03:26 AM
I use hip hop to get amped for big lifts sometimes. It really works.

greasycaveman
11-25-2017, 03:41 AM
why would we be comfortable with people who hate us, and want to trash the comfort, and dont want anything to do with us?

Decius
11-25-2017, 03:43 AM
Zero Percent