Laly
09-06-2020, 08:16 PM
Laly

Teutone
09-06-2020, 08:24 PM
Poll added

David Johnson
09-06-2020, 08:25 PM
And whats wrong with Nordicist? This Teutone is probably Italian swarthoid waiter living in Germany.

Teutone
09-06-2020, 08:28 PM
And whats wrong with Nordicist? This Teutone is probably Italian swarthoid waiter living in Germany.

Being catholic makes u wog

David Johnson
09-06-2020, 08:31 PM
Being catholic makes u wog

We finally agree on something. Hopefully soon you'll wake up and return to the beliefs of your forefathers. As the Vikings would say "eigi fellr tré við fyrsta högg".

Jana
09-06-2020, 08:31 PM

Nope.

Renekton
09-06-2020, 08:32 PM
FS

Jana
09-06-2020, 08:33 PM
Golden Lining/Silver Lining

Stears xD

Kyp
09-06-2020, 08:34 PM
https://i.imgur.com/GxAlxkt.png

WeirdLookingFellow
09-06-2020, 08:41 PM
https://i.imgur.com/GxAlxkt.png

I said stop hurting me

brennus dux gallorum
09-06-2020, 08:42 PM
First 5mentions will be added to the poll

Is sean and odin the same person?

Anyway, if mortimer is part of the poll, in spite of not being nordic, then we can count xenophobic prussian as well, who in spite of being eastern European he is nordicist

Laly
09-06-2020, 08:44 PM

Of course not. :)

Teutone
09-06-2020, 08:46 PM

Yea

Jana
09-06-2020, 08:47 PM

Anyway, if mortimer is part of the poll, in spite of not being nordic, then we can count xenophobic prussian as well, who in spite of being eastern European he is nordicist

Xenophobic Prussian is not eastern european. Nordic race is not limited to northern Europe anyway, I am best example.

brennus dux gallorum
09-06-2020, 08:47 PM
Yea

Damn, i prefered him as Odin, cold and straight, as sean he acts like a hysteric attention whore with no much intelligence

brennus dux gallorum
09-06-2020, 08:48 PM
Xenophobic Prussian is not eastern european.

Yes, if you exclude that (according to him, i dont know if he is a liar) more than half of his ancestry is from lithuania and poland

Jana
09-06-2020, 08:48 PM
Sean and Odin - I love both.

Insuperable
09-06-2020, 08:49 PM
I guess it is FS. But you can't blame her, she is Nordic afterall.

Jana
Yes, if you exclude that (according to him, i dont know if he is a liar) more than half of his ancestry is from lithuania and poland

He is mostly Prussian German.

Rocinante
Butterfunke and Mortimer.

Teutone
09-06-2020, 08:50 PM
I guess it is FS. But you can't blame her, she is Nordic afterall.

Being ignorant and a supremacist is not connected to your origin.

Factually I am more nordic than her unless she finally posts a DNA test.

Jana
09-06-2020, 08:52 PM
Norb. We forgot him. He hates Faelid and Borreby people xD
Savvas too

Teutone
09-06-2020, 08:52 PM
Norb. We forgot him. He hates Faleid and Borreby people xD
Savvas too

Norb hates Vikings/Scandinavian and is more German centric

Jana
09-06-2020, 08:54 PM
Norb hates Vikings/Scandinavian and is more German centric

He is wannabe German which is very strange for Englishman. I prefer Sean.

Teutone
09-06-2020, 08:56 PM
He is wannabe German which is very strange for Englishman. I prefer Sean.

He is a Anglo-Saxon not far away from a German.

He is a real Anglo like Oswald Mosley and he is very attractive

I respect and accept Norb as a ethnic brother

TheMaestro
09-06-2020, 08:56 PM
TheMaestro, nordic praising fat cunt wog.

Insuperable
09-06-2020, 08:57 PM
Being ignorant and a supremacist is not connected to your origin.

Factually I am more nordic than her unless she finally posts a DNA test.

I guess she as Scandinavian has some right to be a supremacist. Same thing with other Germanic countries. As a neutral person I can understand.

But if I recall she is more of a blondicist. I could be wrong. The question is, what if she takes her boyfriend's pants down only to see he has darkish pubic hair? jk

Teutone
09-06-2020, 08:58 PM
I guess she as Scandinavian has some right to be a supremacist. Same thing with other Germanic countries. As a neutral person I can understand.

But if I recall she is more of a blondicist. I could be wrong. The question is, what if she takes her boyfriend's pants down only to see he has darkish pubic hair?

You have a very naive view on Germanic countries brate

Jana
09-06-2020, 08:59 PM
He is a Anglo-Saxon not far away from a German.

He is a real Anglo like Oswald Mosley and he is very attractive

I respect and accept Norb as a ethnic brother

:D

JamesBond007
09-06-2020, 09:00 PM
I'm not a nordicist more of a NorthWestern European chauvinist. I don't think Nordicism makes scientific sense in it's strict form which is basically the only form I know of it more or less.

The average hair color in britain is mousy brown not blonde. Since Britain is to the West Germanic what Iceland is to the North Germanics then I would say nordicism does not make any sense unless you judge it shallowly on one or two metric(s) living standards and corruption instead of things like who produced the most Genius etc.. etc.. ?.

Creoda was good enough to provide some more English regional coordinates for K13 and K15 both had me as midlands English but I think K15 was better overall :

Distance to: kevin
1.83820565 West_Midlands
2.24991111 English_Midlands
2.42870336 East_Midlands
2.51867028 Welsh
2.57858488 English_North
2.64450373 Yorkshire
2.70830205 England
2.74308221 Dutch
3.28980243 NW_England
3.69307460 Scotland
4.12688745 Southwest_English
4.22028435 Southeast_English

The midlands of England is probably the least blonde area of England with the exception maybe Cumbria (not sure) here a woman from the East Midlands (does not look Swedish) at all:

https://hannahkphotography.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/05-11043-post/hannah-k.-photography-model-actress-business-professional-promo-headshots-portraits-birmingham-coventry-west-midlands-warwickshire-16.jpg

Immanenz
09-06-2020, 09:02 PM

He is just ultra Pro- Northwesteuro, not real Nordicist. He is for example pro Paleo European, most Nordicist arent.

Finnish Swede
09-06-2020, 09:03 PM
Inferior complexes shines miles away from this thread :tongue.

PS: What I have understood is that these Nordicists tries to ''own'' (or steal) acient Southern European cultures and civilizations? I opposite have no interest on that. None or zero.

Jana
09-06-2020, 09:05 PM
He is just ultra Pro- Northwesteuro, not real Nordicist. He is for example pro Paleo European, most Nordicist arent.

We had many Paleo supremacists on this board besides him - Cosmoo, Linebacker, Harkonnen, Catgeorge, IncelSlayer...
weirdly majority are balkanites

David Johnson
09-06-2020, 09:06 PM
I'm not a nordicist more of a NorthWestern European chauvinist. I don't think Nordicism makes scientific sense in it's strict form which is basically the only form I know of it more or less.

The average hair color in britain is mousy brown not blonde. Since Britain is to the West Germanic what Iceland is to the North Germanics then I would say nordicism does not make any sense unless you judge it shallowly on one or two metric(s) living standards and corruption instead of things like who produced the most Genius etc.. etc.. ?.

Creoda was good enough to provide some more English regional coordinates for K13 and K15 both had me as midlands English but I think K15 was better overall :

Distance to: kevin
1.83820565 West_Midlands
2.24991111 English_Midlands
2.42870336 East_Midlands
2.51867028 Welsh
2.57858488 English_North
2.64450373 Yorkshire
2.70830205 England
2.74308221 Dutch
3.28980243 NW_England
3.69307460 Scotland
4.12688745 Southwest_English
4.22028435 Southeast_English

The midlands of England is probably the least blonde area of England with the exception maybe Cumbria (not sure) here a woman from the East Midlands (does not look Swedish) at all:

Real ethnic English are predominantly blonde. She is probably the granddaughter of Irish settlers; millions of them here.

lei.talk
09-06-2020, 09:08 PM
theapricity.com/forum/Most-racist-member (https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?70690-Most-racist-member&p=1370741&viewfull=1#post1370741)

theapricity.com/forum/Nordicism (https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?56956-Nordicism&p=215063&viewfull=1#post215063)

Originally Posted by AntiNordicist http://www.theapricity.com/forum/images/kiddo/buttons/viewpost.gif
:clap2: "all your civilizational founders are belong to us" (https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?18750-What-ancient-Slavic-look-like&p=262966&viewfull=1#post262966) :clap2:

https://i2.wp.com/marchofthetitans.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/March-of-the-Titans-Pinnacle-SINGLEEDITION.jpg?resize=368%2C500 (http://marchofthetitans.com/)

Teutone
09-06-2020, 09:09 PM
theapricity.com/forum/Most-racist-member (https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?70690-Most-racist-member&p=1370741&viewfull=1#post1370741)

theapricity.com/forum/Nordicism (https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?56956-Nordicism&p=215063&viewfull=1#post215063)

Originally Posted by AntiNordicist http://www.theapricity.com/forum/images/kiddo/buttons/viewpost.gif
:clap2: "all your civilizational founders are belong to us" (https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?18750-What-ancient-Slavic-look-like&p=262966&viewfull=1#post262966) :clap2:

https://i2.wp.com/marchofthetitans.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/March-of-the-Titans-Pinnacle-SINGLEEDITION.jpg?resize=368%2C500 (http://marchofthetitans.com/)

"Originally Posted by a plethora of ad hominemists
It's always the non-Nordics who are Nordicists.
Nordics themselves never seem to give a shit."

Incredibly true

Harkonnen
09-06-2020, 09:10 PM
We had many Paleo supremacists on this board besides him - Cosmoo, Linebacker, Harkonnen, Catgeorge, IncelSlayer...
weirdly majority are balkanites

I'm not really Paleoeuropean supremacist. I'm Australoid mutated into Broadskull form supremacist.

Insuperable
09-06-2020, 09:11 PM
You have a very naive view on Germanic countries brate

What is the reason behind your low opinion of Germany and other Germanic countries? Cucked by liberalism etc?

Teutone
09-06-2020, 09:14 PM
What is the reason behind your low opinion of Germany and other Germanic countries? Cucked by liberalism etc?

Society,Politics,Mentality,Demography and also infrastructure.

Today Germans are decent in maintaining great infrastructure from the past not in creating anything new, a result of the degeneration of the German people post ww2.

Harkonnen
09-06-2020, 09:15 PM
Quite honestly I'm quite butthurt nobody ever gets butthurt on us Australoid supremacists.

Finnish Swede
09-06-2020, 09:18 PM
Quite honestly I'm quite butthurt nobody ever gets butthurt on us Australoid supremacists.

Will Seppo Räty belong to same tribe? He is Eastern Finn after all, is not him?

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AcademicIndelibleAngora-small.gif

Bosniensis
09-06-2020, 09:19 PM
finish swede is so nordicist that I expect her to turn into a snowflake at any moment.

Blondie
09-06-2020, 09:19 PM
Götterfunke because he claimed very absurd things for example every single german was blonde before ww2.

Ion Basescul
09-06-2020, 09:20 PM
You are missing a lot of Balkan members.

Renekton
09-06-2020, 09:24 PM
Also put Hellenas on the list

Insuperable
09-06-2020, 09:25 PM
Society,Politics,Mentality,Demography and also infrastructure.

Today Germans are decent in maintaining great infrastructure from the past not in creating anything new, a result of the degeneration of the German people post ww2.

Maybe, I couldn't know, but it could be that you are just a bit extreme and demanding. Though I can agree that immigrants are gonna spoil you and teach you their own ways. I heard that from someone how ethnic Germans are becoming corrupt, something they learned from immigrants, European ones or otherwise.

Jana
09-06-2020, 09:26 PM
Maybe, I couldn't know, but it could be that you are just a bit extreme and demanding. Though I can agree that immigrants are gonna spoil you and teach you their own ways. I heard that from someone how ethnic Germans are becoming corrupt, something they learned from immigrants, European ones or otherwise.

East Germans are corrupt from communism.

Jana
09-06-2020, 09:27 PM
Also put Hellenas on the list

He was Med supremacist.

Immanenz
09-06-2020, 09:31 PM
Septerion, he is one of those that are Anti Gernan. He said some very strange things

Teutone
09-06-2020, 09:31 PM

The German values you think of are not worth anything to a growing part of the German population, it is not related to immigration at all. I came to the conclusion that blaming immigrants for most of the problems that occur in Germany is like focus on the coughing of a lung cancer patient and ignore the actual disease causing the cough. The vast majority of German problems are connected to multiple factors that define a collective German new mentality and even the problems caused by non Germans are tolerated by Germans even tho they have all abilities to put a stop to them.

Laly
09-06-2020, 09:37 PM
The German values you think of are not worth anything to a growing part of the German population, it is not related to immigration at all. I came to the conclusion that blaming immigrants for most of the problems that occur in Germany is like focus on the coughing of a lung cancer patient and ignore the actual disease causing the cough. The vast majority of German problems are connected to multiple factors that define a collective German new mentality and even the problems caused by non Germans are tolerated by Germans even tho they have all abilities to put a stop to them.

"Innenministerium gründet Expertenkreis gegen Muslimfeindlichkeit"
https://www.zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2020-09/horst-seehofer-expertenkreis-muslimfeindlichkeit-rassismus

Insuperable
09-06-2020, 09:38 PM

Okay, I guess you know better than me. Sometimes you make it sound like Germany is the only country in Western Europe suffering from all these modern problems.

Finnish Swede
09-06-2020, 09:41 PM

Well: you can always move to Lithuania or Latvia :tongue
Still do not go as far as Estonia (as they are mostly Lutherans or atheist).

Teutone
09-06-2020, 09:41 PM
"Innenministerium gründet Expertenkreis gegen Muslimfeindlichkeit"
https://www.zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2020-09/horst-seehofer-expertenkreis-muslimfeindlichkeit-rassismus

This is none of a issue to me.
The right would be smart to go away from dull anti-islamic rhetoric and start to attack the enemies from within, the liberal Germans,institutions and media.

Muslims dont participate in elections here, I rather have a place of worship like a mosque next door over a club or brothel.

Teutone
09-06-2020, 09:43 PM
Okay, I guess you know better than me. Sometimes you make it sound like Germany is the only country in Western Europe suffering from all these modern problems.

Nah, but why wouldn't I focus on my own problems primarily.

A old German attitude to be self critical.
That is also dying in the snowflake society.

Teutone
09-06-2020, 09:43 PM
Well: you can always move to Lithuania or Latvia :tongue
Still do not go as far as Estonia (as they are mostly Lutherans or atheist).

You can always move to Malmø

Finnish Swede
09-06-2020, 10:04 PM
You can always move to Malmø

Not there but pretty close :p Plus it is Malmö (we are not in Norway).

Meaning, I'm moving back to Skåne in the end of this year. How long ... time will tell.

Laly
09-06-2020, 10:05 PM
This is none of a issue to me.
The right would be smart to go away from dull anti-islamic rhetoric and start to attack the enemies from within, the liberal Germans,institutions and media.

Muslims dont participate in elections here, I rather have a place of worship like a mosque next door over a club or brothel.

I believe we Europeans are indeed primarily responsible for the situation. If we were not weak, they’d be nothing.

Now, what should be the right’s rhetoric like, according to you?

Anyway, they don’t need to participate to elections to influence the direction of things.

Teutone
09-06-2020, 10:10 PM
I believe we Europeans are indeed primarily responsible for the situation. If we were not weak, they’d be nothing.

Now, what should be the right’s rhetoric like, according to you?

Anyway, they don’t need to participate to elections to influence the direction of things.

Learning from the left means learning to win.

Attack the whole philosophy, foundation and methods of your political opponent, not some immigrant pawn chess figures they are more than willing to sacrifice.

What they did in 1968 gotta be copied.

We are now the counter culture in a left hegemony, there gotta be a march through the institutions and pushing for small changes over a long period of time.

The most right wingers got a all or nothing attitude, have no understanding of political theory, no consistent world view and adapt leftist talking points by that they give strength to the leftist framing methods.

For example the right wing here is using fascists in a negative context describing their enemies, they also stand up for liberal values and try to appease the left.

All dead horses.

travv
09-07-2020, 02:50 PM
travv & Ülev

In some way yes. You are Noblecist I'm Volga-Uralicist.

Laag and Ymyyakhtakh were Uralidicists, Harkonnen is Australoidicist, FS is Nordicist.

There is nothing wrong with love and belonging to your people and culture.

Paleo-Atlantids from Bursa and Plovdiv will never understand it.

Laly
09-07-2020, 03:30 PM
Learning from the left means learning to win.

Attack the whole philosophy, foundation and methods of your political opponent, not some immigrant pawn chess figures they are more than willing to sacrifice.

What they did in 1968 gotta be copied.

We are now the counter culture in a left hegemony, there gotta be a march through the institutions and pushing for small changes over a long period of time.

The most right wingers got a all or nothing attitude, have no understanding of political theory, no consistent world view and adapt leftist talking points by that they give strength to the leftist framing methods.

For example the right wing here is using fascists in a negative context describing their enemies, they also stand up for liberal values and try to appease the left.

All dead horses.

I am trying to understand you. What would be the solution to the demographic issue, according to you?

Finnish Swede
09-07-2020, 04:26 PM
In some way yes. You are Noblecist I'm Volga-Uralicist.

Laag and Ymyyakhtakh were Uralidicists, Harkonnen is Australoidicist, FS is Nordicist.

There is nothing wrong with love and belonging to your people and culture.

Paleo-Atlantids from Bursa and Plovdiv will never understand it.

Exactly and especially if you're one who loves Sweden / Swedes and also see/understand in which stage the country is (and why). I think my attitude against non-scandinavians, non-germanics, non-Europeans would be much much softer/more tolerant/nicer if Sweden would still be like it has been earlier. No doubt I blame Swedish politicians, but I also blame immigrants ... how they live and what they do in Sweden. They got unfairly good opportunities ... like offered in golden plate ... and they missed those.

I do not care stupid threads like this one (or polls). What comes to my attitude against non-Europeans (non-Christians ... for example Turks) ... that is hardly any tighter than many other Europeans have in TA (I have noticed) ... maybe even opposite (time to time). Same Europeans who critizises me for being Nordicist. Funny.
I have never created a thread where I would have showed that Nordics are superior. I have opposite seen and responsed many threads which have been written exactly opposite ways ... one German attacking against Vikings or Italian attacking against Nordics, Scandinavians, Vikings, Blond haired people etc. Not to talking about all shitty threads about Sweden. I have mainly (many times) just said that I do not want to have anything to do with those people. Not are they inferior or superior. I have also said many times that I do not like dark hair, dark eyes, olive skins (or skin III, IV, V) but that is my personal preferences ... and I care shit about if that hurts somebodies feelings (or self-esteems).

Lastly I do not see huge differencies if one will end to create a family with hers own people (that being someway clear to her/him all the time) or another who says that she/he will not accept anybody elses than hers/his own people and will end to create similar family as first person. Perhaps 2. is ''less polite'' ... ''hurting'' some proud peoples feelings .... but thoughts are exactly the same behind of their actions. Some admits those, some do not. And it is outcomes which means. If one of them are bad person, then they are both bad people.

Ruggery
09-07-2020, 04:32 PM
Laly is nordicist?

The Lawspeaker
09-07-2020, 04:34 PM
The biggest nerdicist ? FS.

Teutone
09-07-2020, 04:42 PM
I am trying to understand you. What would be the solution to the demographic issue, according to you?

Defeat the people that caused the demographic problem.

Hint: NOT the immigrants that are just pawns.

Ruggery
09-07-2020, 04:52 PM
On the list I would put a Belgian who spends too much time on the forum talking about blondes.

The Lawspeaker
09-07-2020, 05:20 PM
FS:

https://media1.tenor.com/images/d15e01d9af07fe3d4a21c4bfbc67879e/tenor.gif

Finnish Swede
09-07-2020, 05:24 PM
FS:

https://media1.tenor.com/images/d15e01d9af07fe3d4a21c4bfbc67879e/tenor.gif

More like this ... ''Dutch''.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/12c4082f9b9628081d3991e24833bd47/b0be9ad47f099933-7a/s500x750/d0670695340003b1cd0dd1131ce5d4f7b925a72c.gifv

The Lawspeaker
09-07-2020, 05:25 PM
More like this ... ''Dutch''.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/12c4082f9b9628081d3991e24833bd47/b0be9ad47f099933-7a/s500x750/d0670695340003b1cd0dd1131ce5d4f7b925a72c.gifv

So triggered.

Finnish Swede
09-07-2020, 05:29 PM
So triggered.

Boring, more like.

Tell more about your latest news (bloody heroic riots of yours). What did you do today?

The Lawspeaker
09-07-2020, 05:34 PM
Boring, more like.

Tell more about your latest news (bloody heroic riots of yours). What did you do today?

Boring and triggered. Not a good combination, right ? I have to admit: your avatar sums you up beautifully since the character seems to be suffering from a bad mental illness.

Finnish Swede
09-07-2020, 05:41 PM
Boring and triggered. Not a good combination, right ? I have to admit: your avatar sums you up beautifully since the character seems to be suffering from a bad mental illness.

Boring to you ... ''old chap''.

Trigger? Because of this this thread? Or Teutone? Nah, I almost went to vote myself to beat Sean ... but who cares. Really.

Are you mainly now focusing on all kinds of insults? Mental illness, feminist etc. What that tells about you middle age man?

The Lawspeaker
09-07-2020, 05:42 PM
Boring to you ... ''old chap''.

Trigger? Because of this this thread? Or Teutone? Nah, I almost went to vote myself to beat Sean ... but who cares. Really.

Are you mainly now focusing on all kinds of insults? Mental illness, feminist etc. What that tells about you middle age man?
Hahaha ! It's beautiful how triggered you are.

:cool:

Benyzero
09-07-2020, 05:51 PM
Who is the biggest Morticist

Finnish Swede
09-07-2020, 05:54 PM
Hahaha ! It's beautiful how triggered you are.

:cool:

Well, dream on that if it makes you happy old man.

Try be more interesting next time (unpredictable) and I might offer you some debates.

Bye now.

The Lawspeaker
09-07-2020, 05:56 PM
Well, dream on that if it makes you happy old man.

Try be more interesting next time (unpredictable) and I might offer you some debates.

Bye now.

Hahahaha ! :cool:

Finnish Swede
09-07-2020, 06:03 PM
Hahahaha ! :cool:

BTW: You have bad habits to funk the questions. So next time I'll expect to hear good summary of your heroic riots.
Until then bye.

The Lawspeaker
09-07-2020, 06:05 PM
BTW: You have bad habits to funk the questions. So next time I'll expect to hear good summary of your heroic riots.
Until then bye.

I have told you a thousand times over to walk beyond the third cow to your right. It's easy to close your eyes when you're far away from the action. Bye now, little peasant SJW.

Morena
09-07-2020, 06:10 PM
Lol Why not add some of the Spanish users?

Ruggery
09-07-2020, 06:20 PM

Who in specific?

Laly
09-07-2020, 07:51 PM
Defeat the people that caused the demographic problem.

Hint: NOT the immigrants that are just pawns.

You beat about the bush, you skirt the issue, not providing any concrete solution.

Laly
09-07-2020, 07:53 PM
Laly is nordicist?

No, it's a mistake that I wrote my name so that it would be in the list. I'm not a self-hater :D

Laly
Who in specific?

Ah, who are you thinking about?

Teutone
You beat about the bush, you skirt the issue, not providing any concrete solution.

Reverse liberalism like Orban is the solution.

Create a iliberal democracy is a right step.

You need easy clear answers without reasoning and you dont understand chess analogies.

pulstar
09-07-2020, 07:56 PM

You need easy clear answers without reasoning and you dont understand chess analogies.

AI autocracy is the way to go

Tauromachos
09-07-2020, 07:57 PM
Teutone :)

Lol at Mortimer being a Nordicist

Laly
09-07-2020, 07:59 PM

It's not comparable with Hungary, because Hungary didn't do the mistake to import massively hostile and criminogenic peoples lol. So what do you do with the entire peoples from Africa or the Levant having always more demographic importance in Western Europe?

Ranger0075
09-07-2020, 08:03 PM
i've a question for TA nordicists
Is Neymar's son blond according nordicist standard? his mother is mixed race brazilian too

https://cdn.dnaindia.com/sites/default/files/styles/full/public/2018/07/22/707816-21afp-afp17u5h43.jpg

Teutone
09-07-2020, 08:05 PM
It's not comparable with Hungary, because Hungary didn't do the mistake to import massively hostile and criminogenic peoples lol. So what do you do with the entire peoples from Africa or the Levant having always more demographic importance in Western Europe?

TRY TO ATTACK THE LEFTIST HEGEMONY

I said this for the 4th time now.

Asylum industry, intellectual basis, universities, media, ngos the whole construct of our liberal democracies, just like the 1968 marxists did it the other way around.

What else? Thinking voting for Merkel will solve anything?

Before there is no systematic change and attack, nothing is going to change.

Thats why the AfD here and right wing intellectuals are now focusing on creating parallel societies, fund alternative media, try to get involved in framing and MOST IMPORTANTLY form student unions and influence the universities as counter culture, cause those people are the future elite.

Laly
09-07-2020, 08:07 PM
TRY TO ATTACK THE LEFTIST HEGEMONY

I said this for the 4th time now.

Asylum industry, intellectual basis, universities, media, ngos the whole construct of our liberal democracies, just like the 1968 marxists did it the other way around.

What else? Thinking voting for Merkel will solve anything?

Before there is no systematic change and attack, nothing is going to change.

Thats why the AfD here and right wing intellectuals are now focusing on creating parallel societies, fund alternative media, try to get involved in framing and MOST IMPORTANTLY form student unions and influence the universities as counter culture, cause those people are the future elite.

You still don't answer. Would they be able to stay, would they have to leave?

Teutone
09-07-2020, 08:13 PM

For me personally? It depends.

Id not forcefully deport anyone but kill the push and pull factors which would lead to a voluntarily reimmigration of huge parts of immigrants.

-Bann any immigration
-Deport all criminal foreigners
-Purge traitorous ethnic Germans
-Exclude all non Germans from welfare and child support
-Link citizenship to ethnicity
-Subsidize immigrants that want to leave Germany

The ones ready to stay after these measurements are no issue and geniuely interested to contribute.

Also unpopular opinion by me:

Turks got invited here and therefore should be treated differently and given some sort of minority rights.

Smitty
09-07-2020, 08:15 PM
i've a question for TA nordicists
Is Neymar's son blond according nordicist standard? his mother is mixed race brazilian too

https://cdn.dnaindia.com/sites/default/files/styles/full/public/2018/07/22/707816-21afp-afp17u5h43.jpg

Hair color of children is rarely of importance to anyone. Blond hair is very common among kids, even impure ones and so means little.

The Lawspeaker
09-07-2020, 08:15 PM
^They didn't get invited by the German people but by treacherous big companies undercutting their own German workers and the unions.

Smitty
09-07-2020, 08:20 PM

I hesitate to say deportation would be the moral thing for Western countries to do, but it is clearly necessary for their survival. Minority numbers are already high enough that they will change these countries forever. I find that very saddening.

Smitty
09-07-2020, 08:21 PM
Double post

Teutone
09-07-2020, 08:23 PM
^They didn't get invited by the German people but by treacherous big companies undercutting their own German workers and the unions.

I know they got invited by them, but thats also not their fault.

I do not channel the wrong doings of our elite to the immigrants, I think they are a unaware threat to our ethno-cultural identity, but again they are pawns. Every group protesting infront of a asylum seeker home would be 1000times smarter and more efficient to rather go to the house of his mayor approving it in the first place.

You are smart, you get my point.

Ranger0075
09-07-2020, 08:32 PM
Hair color of children is rarely of importance to anyone. Blond hair is very common among kids, even impure ones and so means little.

Where I am from light brown is considered blond, even medium brown tones sometimes are seen as blond here, I just asked for nordicists because my impression is that they only consider platinum blond as real blond

platinum blonde

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4a/a0/76/4aa0767c54a89ae325929dbc8c50b5bf.jpg

light brown

Laly
09-07-2020, 08:35 PM
I hesitate to say deportation would be the moral thing for Western countries to do, but it is clearly necessary for their survival. Minority numbers are already high enough that they will change these countries forever. I find that very saddening.

After WW2, millions of Germans were deported from Eastern Europe and there was hardly any criticism of that, at least in the West. It was considered natural. Historians even consider that it was an important condition for establishing peace in Europe.

Smitty
09-07-2020, 08:36 PM
Where I am from light brown is considered blond, even medium brown tones sometimes are seen as blond here, I just asked for nordicists because my impression is that they only consider platinum blond as real blond

platinum blonde

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4a/a0/76/4aa0767c54a89ae325929dbc8c50b5bf.jpg

light brown

I see what you mean. Yeah, I'm not really a nordicist, but I consider both blond. The definition is probably on the broader end here in the US.

Teutone
09-07-2020, 08:37 PM
After WW2, millions of Germans were deported from Eastern Europe and there was hardly any criticism of that, at least in the West. It was considered natural. Historians even consider that it was an important condition for establishing peace in Europe.

It was a crime against humanity and people were natives there, now you show your true colors.

My maternal family got expelled doing that time.

The Lawspeaker
09-07-2020, 08:38 PM
I know they got invited by them, but thats also not their fault.

I do not channel the wrong doings of our elite to the immigrants, I think they are a unaware threat to our ethno-cultural identity, but again they are pawns. Every group protesting infront of a asylum seeker home would be 1000times smarter and more efficient to rather go to the house of his mayor approving it in the first place.

You are smart, you get my point.

I would compensate the first generation for their troubles and then still deport them.

Bosniensis
09-07-2020, 08:40 PM
It was a crime against humanity and people were natives there, now you show your true colors.

Everything north of Crimea is a native land of Goths, and Slavs massacred them. Even Crimea is the land of Goths.

When I say Goths I mean a form of Germanic people they probably had more modern name.

Teutone
09-07-2020, 08:42 PM
I would compensate the first generation for their troubles and then still deport them.

Id give them as only non European demographic the chance to assimilate.

Laly
09-07-2020, 08:43 PM

Another reason why nobody should then shed a tear at the deportation of the non native populations colonising Europe now.

Teutone
Everything north of Crimea is a native land of Goths, and Slavs massacred them. Even Crimea is the land of Goths.

When I say Goths I mean a form of Germanic people they probably had more modern name.

Germans cant be victims, nuke us, kill us, expell us we are just nazis.

Smitty

I lean in that direction. But it's hard for me to strike the proper balance between my racist tendencies and my moral/religious beliefs. At any rate, rest assured, where it hurts Western Europeans and their descendants, no one will make so much as a peep. Deportations of Germans are perfectly fine by today's reckoning.

Teutone
09-07-2020, 08:45 PM
Another reason why nobody should then shed a tear at the deportation of the non native populations colonising Europe now.

You dont understand chess and thinking you can win by only defeated the pawns and ignore the King,Queen,Towers etc

The Lawspeaker
09-07-2020, 08:45 PM
Id give them as only non European demographic the chance to assimilate.

You're kinder than I would be. I would compensate them and grant them free healthcare and pensions on the expense of the Dutch taxpayer - maybe even buy them a home in the sun. But they would have to leave the country.

Bosniensis
09-07-2020, 08:47 PM
Germans cant be victims, nuke us, kill us, expell us we are just nazis.

Yes there should be limits on "Nazism" thing.

But as the times passes we see more and more it's a weapon used against Germans after WW2

British killed millions worldwide yet they don't suffer "Nazism"

Teutone
09-07-2020, 08:47 PM
You're kinder than I would be. I would compensate them and grant them free healthcare and pensions on the expense of the Dutch taxpayer - maybe even buy them a home in the sun. But they would have to leave the country.

I said that too, its a humane way to volunteerly start a exodus and a longtime good investment.

Teutone
09-07-2020, 08:48 PM
Yes there should be limits on "Nazism" thing.

But as the times passes we see more and more it's a weapon used against Germans after WW2

British killed millions worldwide yet they don't suffer "Nazism"

https://img.memecdn.com/sad-credits-martian-magazine---source-link-is-under-the-tags_c_7220570.jpg

The Lawspeaker
09-07-2020, 08:48 PM
I said that too, its a humane way to volunteerly start a exodus and a longtime good investment.

As for those who came after them: there should be short shrift unless they really served the country. Then the same conditions apply as for generation 1. For the others: they can sell their property and they will get exactly 48 hours to leave the country or they will be removed at gunpoint.

Laly
09-07-2020, 08:50 PM
You dont understand chess and thinking you can win by only defeated the pawns and ignore the King,Queen,Towers etc

You invent that. I never thought nor believed that. I had even posted this poem by Berthold Brecht on this board, as I think it illustrates well the attitude of our elites. I find it very troubling under the current circumstances.

“The solution” (Die Lösung) by Berthold Brecht, 1952:

“After the uprising of the 17th June
The Secretary of the Writers Union
Had leaflets distributed in the Stalinallee
Stating that the people
Had forfeited the confidence of the government
And could win it back only
By redoubled efforts. Would it not be easier
In that case for the government
To dissolve the people
And elect another?”

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?75232-Post-your-favourite-quote-or-poem!/page5

Lousianaboy
09-07-2020, 08:51 PM
what about me ?

Insuperable
09-07-2020, 08:52 PM
No single Western European country would do 1% of things Teutone listed alone if it gets a chance, not to mention deportations. It has to be done by the whole Western Europe or none.

Teutone
09-07-2020, 08:54 PM
No single Western European country would do 1% of things Teutone listed alone if it gets a chance, not to mention deportations. It has to be done by the whole Western Europe or none.

Nothing will change if the mayority of the political right and population is not ready to leave the liberal values of Europe behind.

Never said its realistic what I listed, the parallel society approach is more likely.

The Lawspeaker
09-07-2020, 08:55 PM
You invent that. I never thought nor believed that. I had even posted this poem by Berthold Brecht on this board, as I think it illustrates well the attitude of our elites. I find it very troubling under the current circumstances.

“The solution” (Die Lösung) by Berthold Brecht, 1952:

“After the uprising of the 17th June
The Secretary of the Writers Union
Had leaflets distributed in the Stalinallee
Stating that the people
Had forfeited the confidence of the government
And could win it back only
By redoubled efforts. Would it not be easier
In that case for the government
To dissolve the people
And elect another?”

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?75232-Post-your-favourite-quote-or-poem!/page5

You mean the words of a communist who first supported the Red Army and "National" "Peoples' Army gunning down protestors in order to protect SED rule ?

Harkonnen
09-07-2020, 08:57 PM
what about me ?

You are Nordicist on steroids so obviously you win.

Laly
09-07-2020, 08:57 PM
You mean the words of a communist who first supported the Red Army and "National" "Peoples' Army gunning down protestors in order to protect SED rule ?

I know who he is, I don't see what it changes.

The Lawspeaker
09-07-2020, 09:01 PM
I know who he is, I don't see what it changes.

It changes a lot. He only changed his tune when this support for the government lost him the support of others. Particularly internationally.

Laly
09-07-2020, 09:03 PM
Also unpopular opinion by me:

Turks got invited here and therefore should be treated differently and given some sort of minority rights.

Wouldn't Erdogan's fifth column fight you through the wombs of their women?

Teutone
09-07-2020, 09:04 PM
It changes a lot. He only changed his tune when this support for the government lost him the support of others. Particularly internationally.

Im quite sure she has sympathy with the soviets suppressing the uprising when she praises the violent deportation of Germans from their native lands.

Laly
09-07-2020, 09:05 PM

The poem is still very caustic and has a special resonance in the current period.

Teutone
09-07-2020, 09:06 PM
Wouldn't Erdogan's fifth column fight you through the wombs of their women?

Turkish birthrate is neither high in Germany nor in Turkey.

The Lawspeaker
09-07-2020, 09:06 PM
The poem is still very caustic and has a special resonance in the current period.

Except they are a words of a hypocrite that supported the very actions he complained about in the poem he wrote later.

Laly
09-07-2020, 09:07 PM
Im quite sure she has sympathy with the soviets suppressing the uprising when she praises the violent deportation of Germans from their native lands.

Keep imagining... I say that nobody in the West cared about these deportations at that time.

Smitty
09-07-2020, 09:08 PM

She was using that to show that deportation has been accepted in the past against Europeans and therefore should be acceptable when used by Europeans. I don't think she was praising it, but I may not be privy to the backstory here.

Teutone
09-07-2020, 09:09 PM
Keep imagining... I say that nobody in the West cared about these deportations at that time.

You took it as positive example of mass deportations.

Laly
09-07-2020, 09:09 PM
Except they are a words of a hypocrite that supported the very actions he complained about in the poem he wrote later.

Am I an antisemite if I like Louis-Ferdinand Celine's writings?

The Lawspeaker
09-07-2020, 09:10 PM
Am I an antisemite if I like Louis-Ferdinand Celine's writings?

Maybe you're not entirely honest with yourself then, no. Not that I would entirely disagree with you if you were.

Laly
09-07-2020, 09:12 PM
You took it as positive example of mass deportations.

I made a historical analogy. And maybe it would be better than the Saudi Arabia look-alike Christendom you praise...

Teutone
09-07-2020, 09:12 PM
People purely focused on islam criticism are often socially liberal people that dont understand the system they try to protect from Islam, is the system causing death to Europe.

Insuperable
09-07-2020, 09:14 PM
Nothing will change if the mayority of the political right and population is not ready to leave the liberal values of Europe behind.

Never said its realistic what I listed, the parallel society approach is more likely.

I got that alright. Also liberalism is a broad term. Stretches from the use of marihuana to LGBT rights to immigrants etc.

There are lots of liberal people (to a point at least) out there who don't belong to the hive mind and who are at core nationalistic and anti-immigration. You on the other hand are very demanding to what people should do.

Laly
09-07-2020, 09:15 PM
Maybe you're not entirely honest with yourself then, no. Not that I would entirely disagree with you if you were.

The anti-semitic lampoons are just a part of his oeuvre.

The Lawspeaker
09-07-2020, 09:17 PM
I got that alright. Also liberalism is a broad term. Stretches from the use of marihuana to LGBT rights to immigrants etc.

There are lots of liberal people (to a point at least) out there who don't belong to the hive mind and who are at core nationalistic and anti-immigration. You on the other hand are very demanding to what people should do.

Really ? That's a unique combination. Is that a bit like a pro-capitalist communist or a Jewish Nazi ?

The Lawspeaker
09-07-2020, 09:17 PM
The anti-semite lampoons are just a part of his oeuvre.

Exactly. They are a very important part of it.

Teutone
09-07-2020, 09:20 PM

Countries represent systems, be nationalistic towards the German post ww2 is be proud of a nation that caused the death of our people. Cutting immigration purely will still make Germany a liberal sodom and gomortha, nothing a truly German value patriot wants. We have scholars and morals as foundation and a collectivist mindset people should act according to.

Just like during Weimar no single right wing party wanted to keep Weimar alive, back then Germans were real Germans still.

Faklon
09-07-2020, 09:23 PM
Xenophobic was a legit Nordicist and half-German half-Pole, he nuthugged the leptoprosopic blonde type. He only changed a bit after getting in arguments with Grab the Gauge.

Don't remember septerion making any Superiority claim, he was just comparing areas autistically for 10 long years like "this Flemish village today is 2.2328328% more blonde as in platinum than this other Flemish village" and was tilted when Belgium wasn't called Keltic-Nordic.

Insuperable
09-07-2020, 09:28 PM
Really ? That's a unique combination. Is that a bit like a pro-capitalist communist or a Jewish Nazi ?

Really. Some people are nationalistic but perhaps are into FKK culture and love being naked. Liberal in some sense. Just an example. Teutone would beat the shit out all of them.xD

Teutone
09-07-2020, 09:29 PM
Really. Some people are nationalistic but perhaps are into FKK culture and love being naked. Liberal in some sense. Just an example. Teutone would beat the shit out all of them.xD

Anyways ...

A person simply linking to be nationalistic with opposing immigration or islam is a joke to me, nothing more.

The Lawspeaker
09-07-2020, 09:31 PM

Most of those are civ nats. Something which is neither civic or nationalistic as it tries to assimilate both natives and migrants in a highly liberal capitalist culture. A real nationalist can only be a traditionalist as he embraces the traditions of his nation: that what made his ancestors great.

Smitty
09-07-2020, 09:32 PM
Countries represent systems, be nationalistic towards the German post ww2 is be proud of a nation that caused the death of our people. Cutting immigration purely will still make Germany a liberal sodom and gomortha, nothing a truly German value patriot wants. We have scholars and morals as foundation and a collectivist mindset people should act according to.

Just like during Weimar no single right wing party wanted to keep Weimar alive, back then Germans were real Germans still.

But then, will a purely philosophical and political battle save the West either? Surely, religious revival is the heart of the issue. I see that here on TA, where many people are willing to concede the civilizational value of religion and moral absolutes, but at the end of the day, they do not believe in God or religion. So they're left half-heartedly advocating for a moral system with no underpinnings.

Insuperable
09-07-2020, 09:33 PM
A person simply linking to be nationalistic with opposing immigration or islam is a joke to me, nothing more.

I figured that out. Would you decide to become a politician you would automatically dismiss a certain percentage of voters away from you.

Smitty
09-07-2020, 09:36 PM
Most of those are civ nats. Something which is neither civic or nationalistic as it tries to assimilate both natives and migrants in a highly liberal capitalist culture. A real nationalist can only be a traditionalist as he embraces the traditions of his nation: that what made his ancestors great.

Political ideals (and much less materialism) are not enough to hold people together. Mankind is a fractious race. Blood, language, and religion are the only things that can bond us.

Teutone
09-07-2020, 09:36 PM
But then, will a purely philosophical and political battle save the West either? Surely, religious revival is the heart of the issue. I see that here on TA, where many people are willing to concede the civilizational value of religion and moral absolutes, but at the end of the day, they do not believe in God or religion. So they're left half-heartedly advocating for a moral system with no underpinnings.

I can only speak for Germany and here I notice a strong religious revival among the right wing even if its just christianity as a ideology without the spiritual aspect. A trend I love and see how in the Anglosphere guys like Peterson can gather alot of people to christian philosophy and identity that used to be unreachable.

The Lawspeaker
09-07-2020, 09:39 PM
Political ideals (and much less materialism) are not enough to hold people together. Mankind is a fractious race. Blood, language, and religion are the only things that can bond us.

Exactly. And civ nat is the last refuge of the Leftist who knows that the tide is turning against him and his internationalism. So they become assimiliationists in order to preserve their stranglehold over the political climate and bring in more migrants to "assimilate" so they can replace the native inhabitants. It's nothing but a way to win time.

Insuperable
09-07-2020, 09:40 PM

It was just an example. Liberalism is a broad term like I said. People usually want freedom to do whatever they want to do. As long as people have strict views on immigration, LGBT rights (kids adoption etc), limiting LGBT media appearence (like one German guy said: the only front cover Caitlyn Jenner should be on is that of a psychatric magazine) is enough for me.

Teutone
09-07-2020, 09:41 PM
I figured that out. Would you decide to become a politician you would automatically dismiss a certain percentage of voters away from you.

Nah, as a politician id only act according to the overton window and never voice opinions I have that I am more aware of that they are alien to the BRD indoctrinated regular German.

Id act as a civic nationalist to get votes, but with the political power id not push for any liberal policies.

Thats what social democrats did ever since to the working class and it worked perfectly, just for the opposite political side.

I am machiavellian.

The Lawspeaker
09-07-2020, 09:42 PM
It was just an example. Liberalism is a broad term like I said. People usually want freedom to do whatever they want to do. As long as people have strict views on immigration, LGBT rights (kids adoption etc), limiting LGBT media appearence (like one German guy: the only front cover Caitlyn Jenner should be on is that of a psychatric magazine) if enough for me.

Not really. If you want to be absolutely sure that your country is safe- then you have to be willing to tear down every last brick of the infernal structure the Left has built. Putting a new flag on it simply won't save you. Otherwise, the moment they will be back in the driving seat, they will drive the car that is the Nation into the nearest ravine. Out of spite.

Smitty
09-07-2020, 09:44 PM
I can only speak for Germany and here I notice a strong religious revival among the right wing even if its just christianity as a ideology without the spiritual aspect. A trend I love and see how in the Anglosphere guys like Peterson can gather alot of people to christian philosophy and identity that used to be unreachable.

That's a start. But I think it's still just a Band-Aid. If there is no genuine belief, then there can be no lasting change. I'm not overly familiar with German church history, but religious apostasy predated the fall of Germany by a good century or so. Wasn't it Nietzsche who was such a huge influence on Hitler? The church is hollowed out first, usually by the churchgoers themselves. All pernicious ideologies follow.

Teutone
09-07-2020, 09:46 PM
Not really. If you want to be absolutely sure that your country is safe- then you have to be willing to tear down every last brick of the infernal structure the Left has built. Putting a new flag on it simply won't save you. Otherwise, the moment they will be back in the driving seat, they will drive the car that is the Nation into the nearest ravine. Out of spite.

You neee collectivism and a shame/honor culture.

Basically Europe for over 2000years untill around 1960.

We live in times our ancestors would see as revival of sodom and Gomorrah and I think our successors will see our times like we viewed the Roman Empire of Nero and Caligula.

Insuperable
09-07-2020, 09:47 PM
Is that a bit like a pro-capitalist communist

Also to get back at this. I'd rather pick communism of the last age then modern liberal capitalism. This modern capitalism is the root of most problems in the world. From materialism to immigration (social impact of modern capitalism).

These capitalists hold cards not politicians. Politicians are most often just pawns. Profit over nation.

Teutone
09-07-2020, 09:48 PM
That's a start. But I think it's still just a Band-Aid. If there is no genuine belief, then there can be no lasting change. I'm not overly familiar with German church history, but religious apostasy predated the fall of Germany by a good century or so. Wasn't it Nietzsche who was such a huge influence on Hitler? The church is hollowed out first, usually by the churchgoers themselves. All pernicious ideologies follow.

Nietzsche always struggled to present a valid alternative to christianity as unifying factor.

The Lawspeaker
09-07-2020, 09:49 PM
You neee collectivism and a shame/honor culture.

Basically Europe for over 2000yeara untill around 1960.

We live in times our ancestors would see as revival of sodom and Gomorrah and I think our successors will see our times like we viewed the Roman Empire of Nero and Caligula.

That's right. We need to turn back the clock. Mentally speaking - we need to go back to the 19th century. We can keep our technology, but we need to make the switch back. In fact: I would even try to undo much of the 19th century urbanisation as people can now work from home or drive to work.

Joso
09-07-2020, 09:51 PM
Nah, as a politician id only act according to the overton window and never voice opinions I have that I am more aware of that they are alien to the BRD indoctrinated regular German.

Id act as a civic nationalist to get votes, but with the political power id not push for any liberal policies.

Thats what social democrats did ever since to the working class and it worked perfectly, just for the opposite political side.

I am machiavellian.

You have an impressive frontal lobe

Cernunnos
09-07-2020, 10:29 PM
You forgot that Northern Italian crazy guy.

Latinus
09-07-2020, 11:20 PM

https://66.media.tumblr.com/54de124ade244a4bc3ac0d6b0a1843f1/tumblr_nsk7257p191tq4of6o1_400.gif

Ruggery
09-08-2020, 05:34 AM
Ah, who are you thinking about?

Chileraptor.

Laly
09-08-2020, 08:13 PM
Turkish birthrate is neither high in Germany nor in Turkey.

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has called on Turks living in Europe to have not three, but five children, saying it would be the best response to Europe's "injustices." He also called the Turks the “future of Europe”.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/17/world/europe/erdogan-turkey-future-of-europe.html

Turkey’s birth rate is higher than Germany’s and Turkish birth rate in Germany depends on different factors. If you give the Turks the same status as that of native Germans and legitimate minorities, they should still have family reunion rights, shouldn’t they? And the birth rate has always been higher for first generation immigrants. So, with time, wouldn’t the demographic disequilibrium only intensify?

https://i.ibb.co/dmgyY0Q/10.png
https://books.google.be/books?id=D1JuDQAAQBAJ&pg=PT66&dq=turkish+birth+rate+germany&hl=fr&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwioj-jlpdrrAhXJsaQKHXjmB0cQ6AEwAHoECAAQAg#v=onepage&q=turkish%20birth%20rate%20germany&f=false

Furthermore, the statistics available in Germany - concerning Turkish birth rate, for ex. - are not really relevant, as German Law prohibits collecting data along ethnic categories (the same in many European countries).

Regnera
03-12-2022, 02:05 PM

I've never though Odin and sean are the same person,Odin is much more cultured than sean,sean is ruder.

Regnera
03-12-2022, 02:12 PM
Sean and Odin - I love both.

I like Odin but don't like sean at all.:picard1:

Regnera
03-12-2022, 02:36 PM
I can only speak for Germany and here I notice a strong religious revival among the right wing even if its just christianity as a ideology without the spiritual aspect.

In my impressions the heathen right wingers become more and more,not Christians.

Slavicaliphate
03-12-2022, 02:44 PM
Any Croatians. They come from generations of being cock holsters for Germanics.

Vrazijadivizija
03-12-2022, 03:10 PM
Any Croatians. They come from generations of being cock holsters for Germanics.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/972/018/a84.jpg

Colonel Frank Grimes
03-12-2022, 03:13 PM
We wuz Kangz syndrome

I notice people - whether they be White, Black, Nord, Med, Reptilian, etc. - with We wuz Kangz syndrome have a superficial understanding of history, or are just completely wrong on basic facts.

Volvado Seja
08-07-2022, 08:15 PM
FS, Odin and Token (the only Brazilian nordicist that i've seen in this forum)

Volvado Seja
08-07-2022, 08:17 PM
I like Odin but don't like sean at all.:picard1:

Wtf why a chinese girl would like a nordicist that currently see your people as a inferior "brown" race?

Dandelion
08-07-2022, 08:22 PM
I'd vote Odin, but Sean is an Irish name. Why would a Nordicist adopt a name of brown Celts? I'd vote Finnish Swede instead. She at least considers Flemish people 'too brown' due to our Celtic ancestry and Catholicism. It shuts the doors for any Nordicism to us.

Volvado Seja
08-07-2022, 08:25 PM
I'd vote Odin, but Sean is an Irish name. Why would a Nordicist adopt a name of brown Celts?

self-hating? XD

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-07-2022, 08:51 PM
FS, Odin and Token (the only Brazilian nordicist that i've seen in this forum)

I believe Token is a German-Brazilian.

Volvado Seja
08-07-2022, 08:52 PM

Someone said that he also descend of Galicians

Ironically, he called me "neo nazi" once a time.

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-07-2022, 08:53 PM
I'd vote Odin, but Sean is an Irish name. Why would a Nordicist adopt a name of brown Celts?

It's probably his real name. The guy doesn't have much imagination.

I'd vote Finnish Swede instead. She at least considers Flemish people 'too brown' due to our Celtic ancestry and Catholicism. It shuts the doors for any Nordicism to us.

An enemy of the Flemish people is an enemy of mine.

JamesBond007
08-07-2022, 08:56 PM
I'd vote Odin, but Sean is an Irish name. Why would a Nordicist adopt a name of brown Celts? I'd vote Finnish Swede instead. She at least considers Flemish people 'too brown' due to our Celtic ancestry and Catholicism. It shuts the doors for any Nordicism to us.

Nordicism is a giant cope for celts it is meant to smooth over the differences between Celts and Germanics and provide a united front against slavics and southern Euros. The Irish have lighter eyes than the English and Scots are probably the most blue eyed ; I mean in the context of the British isles. The English are to the West Germanics what Icelandics are to the North Germanics. The only way nordicism makes sense in the Anglo-Sphere is if the English were in fact Icelandic :

I have brown hair and eyes :

Target: Jamesbond007_scaled
Distance: 1.3680% / 0.01367992
51.8 Celtic
48.2 Anglo-Saxon

Target: Dutch
Distance: 0.4019% / 0.00401879
74.6 Anglo-Saxon
25.4 Celtic

Target: Welsh
Distance: 0.5630% / 0.00563013
62.2 Celtic
37.8 Anglo-Saxon

Target: English
Distance: 0.6890% / 0.00689005
56.8 Celtic
43.2 Anglo-Saxon

Target: Irish
Distance: 0.8753% / 0.00875330
77.8 Celtic
22.2 Anglo-Saxon

https://www.exploreyourdna.com/calculateur/131/g25-british-isles-calculator.htm

The Germanic Nordid type might be the most distinctive for England but I guearantee English people who look like this are more Germanic than Celts:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-UBQhqb87Hww/UelgehfqJ9I/AAAAAAAAJlk/yNldFcVOy8M/s640/Hayley+Atwell+hot+photoshoot+(1).jpg

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-07-2022, 08:59 PM
Someone said that he also descend of Galicians

People say a lot of things. Normally when someone with Galician blood is around I sense it like the Quickening in the Highlander films/TV series and I do not sense it when he's around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG5xJZzK39M

Dandelion
08-07-2022, 09:21 PM
An enemy of the Flemish people is an enemy of mine.

Well, Finnish Swede herself is a descendant of Norsemen who took Finnish mongoloid wives. Basically the equivalent of taking a Pinay wife, but back in the Middle Ages.

JamesBond007
08-07-2022, 09:21 PM

Token like most Germans are nordicist :

"In the 20th and 21st centuries the audacity of usurpation continues when the ignorant middle-classes, shopkeepers and their vapid shopkeeper sons, join groups of white supremists who idolise the image of the blond-haired, blue-eyed Aryan. This particular genotype, the warrior, who also occupied the middle class or caste, seems naturally to appeal to this middle class today. Unaware of the fact that Aryans had red hair and green eyes, they have, as a result of their lack of education and intelligence, elevated the usurping warrior to the status of a true Aryan king. In reality the blond-haired, blue-eyed ideal, so beloved of the Germans and for good reason, was bred, like your average white racist today, to be fundamentally stupid. A warrior could never have manifest the attributes of Aryan kingship in a million years. Kingship took spirit, wisdom and brains. The blond warrior had none of these qualities, and wasn't bred to have them. In the feudal period the warrior was called a baron. This word stemmed from the earlier Latin word baro, which was in circulation at a time contemporary with the rise of the warrior classes. Baro literally means “thickhead”. It is typical of the racist working and middle classes that they would pick such a figure to emulate. Aryan means wise king, not dumb blond. The adoration by the German National Socialists of the blonde warrior god-king and the assumption ever since by successive generations that he is an Aryan, must have been heavily influenced by the 13th-century Royal Poet, Snorri Sturleson."--Prince Nicholas De Vere Von Drakenberg

https://cdn.britannica.com/47/182247-050-644E75E2/Richard-III-panel-artist.jpg?w=400&h=300&c=crop

Volvado Seja
08-07-2022, 09:26 PM
Token like most Germans are nordicist :

"In the 20th and 21st centuries the audacity of usurpation continues when the ignorant middle-classes, shopkeepers and their vapid shopkeeper sons, join groups of white supremists who idolise the image of the blond-haired, blue-eyed Aryan. This particular genotype, the warrior, who also occupied the middle class or caste, seems naturally to appeal to this middle class today. Unaware of the fact that Aryans had red hair and green eyes, they have, as a result of their lack of education and intelligence, elevated the usurping warrior to the status of a true Aryan king. In reality the blond-haired, blue-eyed ideal, so beloved of the Germans and for good reason, was bred, like your average white racist today, to be fundamentally stupid. A warrior could never have manifest the attributes of Aryan kingship in a million years. Kingship took spirit, wisdom and brains. The blond warrior had none of these qualities, and wasn't bred to have them. In the feudal period the warrior was called a baron. This word stemmed from the earlier Latin word baro, which was in circulation at a time contemporary with the rise of the warrior classes. Baro literally means “thickhead”. It is typical of the racist working and middle classes that they would pick such a figure to emulate. Aryan means wise king, not dumb blond. The adoration by the German National Socialists of the blonde warrior god-king and the assumption ever since by successive generations that he is an Aryan, must have been heavily influenced by the 13th-century Royal Poet, Snorri Sturleson."--Prince Nicholas De Vere Von Drakenberg

https://cdn.britannica.com/47/182247-050-644E75E2/Richard-III-panel-artist.jpg?w=400&h=300&c=crop

He's not German, but sure, it must be very unlucky for him to be born in a pred. med country (Brazil).

Volvado Seja
08-07-2022, 10:18 PM
Bump

Regnera
08-08-2022, 09:23 AM
Wtf why a chinese girl would like a nordicist that currently see your people as a inferior "brown" race?

I thought Odin was a good classifyer and he had high level of phenotype anthrology,but sean is a fucking troll who had trolling my people.

Grace O'Malley
08-08-2022, 09:28 AM
Nordicism is a giant cope for celts it is meant to smooth over the differences between Celts and Germanics and provide a united front against slavics and southern Euros. The Irish have lighter eyes than the English and Scots are probably the most blue eyed ; I mean in the context of the British isles. The English are to the West Germanics what Icelandics are to the North Germanics. The only way nordicism makes sense in the Anglo-Sphere is if the English were in fact Icelandic :

I have brown hair and eyes :

Target: Jamesbond007_scaled
51.8 Celtic
48.2 Anglo-Saxon

Target: Dutch
Distance: 0.4019% / 0.00401879
74.6 Anglo-Saxon
25.4 Celtic

Target: Welsh
Distance: 0.5630% / 0.00563013
62.2 Celtic
37.8 Anglo-Saxon

Target: English
Distance: 0.6890% / 0.00689005
56.8 Celtic
43.2 Anglo-Saxon

Target: Irish
Distance: 0.8753% / 0.00875330
77.8 Celtic
22.2 Anglo-Saxon

The Germanic Nordid type might be the most distinctive for England but I guearantee English people who look like this are more Germanic than Celts:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-UBQhqb87Hww/UelgehfqJ9I/AAAAAAAAJlk/yNldFcVOy8M/s640/Hayley+Atwell+hot+photoshoot+(1).jpg

All your choices are shit because you don't have a clue about the ancestry of people you post. She's got Irish ancestry and even claims Native American. Her father is an American.

JamesBond007
08-08-2022, 09:38 AM
All your choices are shit because you don't have a clue about the ancestry of people you post. She's got Irish ancestry and even claims Native American. Her father is an American.

That is nice moron I claim martian unless she does a DNA test and gives me the raw data file I also have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn

Grace O'Malley
08-08-2022, 09:42 AM
That is nice moron I claim martian unless she does a DNA test and gives me the raw data file I also have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn

You're the one who doesn't have a clue about the people you post to represent some made up ideal. Who's the moron?

JamesBond007
08-08-2022, 10:00 AM

1.) There is no such thing as an American. America is not a country it is just a business

2.) Many English people have an Irish grandparent including myself so that does not necessarily mean shit

Mortimer
08-08-2022, 10:07 AM
On stormfront being a nordicist is a taboo and politically incorrect there are some white Latinos greeks and italians who get away with insulting northern ethnicities but being a so called white nationalist is cool there similar as on ta minus us non white posters

JamesBond007
08-08-2022, 10:13 AM
You're the one who doesn't have a clue about the people you post to represent some made up ideal. Who's the moron?

You are the moron since americans don't exist :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V6GHnxEJjg

I am martian this is the music from my planet :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nTCckJs0OU

^see, I am martian like she is an 'American'

Grace O'Malley
08-08-2022, 10:15 AM
1.) There is no such thing as an American. America is not a country it is just a business

2.) Many English people have an Irish grandparent including myself so that does not necessarily mean shit

If she was English what's the chances of her having Native American so of course it is important to state that someone is an American. Also your whole spiel about posting that picture was because "The Germanic Nordid type might be the most distinctive for England but I guearantee English people who look like this are more Germanic than Celts."

Typos left because it is copied from your post. It completely defeats the purpose if you post someone who has Celtic ancestry. Yes I agree it would be quite difficult to get an English person without Irish ancestry but I'm sure there are some but the ones you frequently post have Irish ancestry.

Grace O'Malley
08-08-2022, 10:20 AM
You are the moron since americans don't exist :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V6GHnxEJjg

I am martian this is the music from my planet :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nTCckJs0OU

^see, I am martian like she is an 'American'

No you're a Moron because you talk shite and can't even check the ancestry of people you post. Tell Colonel Frank Grimes there is no such thing as an American. You're so delusional you don't even know your own nationality.

JamesBond007
08-08-2022, 10:20 AM
On stormfront being a nordicist is a taboo and politically incorrect there are some white Latinos greeks and italians who get away with insulting northern ethnicities but being a so called white nationalist is cool there similar as on ta minus us non white posters

Fuck stormfront seriously.

JamesBond007
08-08-2022, 10:23 AM
No you're a Moron because you talk shite and can't even check the ancestry of people you post. Tell Colonel Frank Grimes there is no such thing as an American. You're so delusional you don't even know your own nationality.

Grimes is a spic genetically and I plot with the English or Dutch. There is no such thing as an American. American is at most an abstract idea but real ethnicity/nationality is more than that.

JamesBond007
08-08-2022, 10:28 AM

Checking the ancestry is part of the scientific method moron ? I had no idea geneology was scientific like biology, genius.

Grace O'Malley
08-08-2022, 10:30 AM
Grimes is a spic genetically and I plot with the English or Dutch. There is no such thing as an American. American is at most an abstract idea but real ethnicity/nationality is more than that.

Most Americans have mixed ancestry so you can't just claim someone who's father is an American as English ethnically. Also her mother who is English also has some Irish ancestry. This is a forum where these little inconveniences matter and especially so to someone like you who is bigoted against so many others.

Grace O'Malley
08-08-2022, 10:32 AM
Checking the ancestry is part of the scientific method moron ? I had no idea geneology was scientific like biology, genius.

You're the moron. You're the one who is incorrect. I'm factual.

Grace O'Malley
08-08-2022, 10:35 AM

Also your paper trail will be correct if you don't have any NPEs in your tree. What's biology got to do with your Ancestry either using dna tests or paper trial? You're hardly a Genius. Even dna tests aren't always accurate especially for people that are European mixed.

JamesBond007
08-08-2022, 10:52 AM
If she was English what's the chances of her having Native American so of course it is important to state that someone is an American. Also your whole spiel about posting that picture was because "The Germanic Nordid type might be the most distinctive for England but I guearantee English people who look like this are more Germanic than Celts."

Typos left because it is copied from your post. It completely defeats the purpose if you post someone who has Celtic ancestry. Yes I agree it would be quite difficult to get an English person without Irish ancestry but I'm sure there are some but the ones you frequently post have Irish ancestry.

How does it defeat the purpose ? Everyone knows English people and Icelandics are mixed with Celts and Germans with Slavs and Scandinavians with Baltics.

JamesBond007
08-08-2022, 10:56 AM
Also your paper trail will be correct if you don't have any NPEs in your tree. What's biology got to do with your Ancestry either using dna tests or paper trial? You're hardly a Genius. Even dna tests aren't always accurate especially for people that are European mixed.

Genealogy is supposed to be 'the science of family history' but that is a lie since history is chronotopic and science and philosophy are the opposite. Blawl ! How do you like me now ?!

Grace O'Malley
08-08-2022, 10:59 AM
How does it defeat the purpose ? Everyone knows English people and Icelandics are mixed with Celts and Germans with Slavs and Scandinavians with Baltics.

You're the one who it matters to. Anyway you should know that there is no Celtic genetics as people like the Irish are more Bronze Age. You post people as examples of certain populations and write derogatory things about the Irish every chance you get and now you are claiming it doesn't matter if one of your "ideals" has Irish ancestry? Make up your mind on what point you are trying to get across. ;)

You're the bigot not me. I'm just pointing out that the pictures you post are of people with Irish ancestry when you are using them to disparage the Irish.

JamesBond007
08-08-2022, 10:59 AM
You're the moron. You're the one who is incorrect. I'm factual.

You are obviously a moron since I just logically showed genealogy is not a science.

Grace O'Malley
08-08-2022, 11:00 AM
Genealogy is supposed to be 'the science of family history' but that is a lie since history is chronotopic and science and philosophy are the opposite. Blawl ! How do you like me now ?!

Your talking rubbish. You're on a forum like this and saying that genealogy doesn't matter when you're a bigot who uses someone's genealogy as a measuring tool all the time.

Grace O'Malley
08-08-2022, 11:01 AM
You are obviously a moron since I just logically showed genealogy is not a science.

You call people moron and stupid all the time but your one of the most moronic and stupid posters on here.

JamesBond007
08-08-2022, 11:24 AM
Your talking rubbish. You're on a forum like this and saying that genealogy doesn't matter when you're a bigot who uses someone's genealogy as a measuring tool all the time.

Genealogy does not matter to me otherwise I would be Irish genius.

JamesBond007
08-08-2022, 11:28 AM
You call people moron and stupid all the time but your one of the most moronic and stupid posters on here.

Well being that you are Irish and female you probably are mentally inferior.

Anglo-Celtic
08-08-2022, 11:36 AM

You would be an Irish genius? Are you descended from inventors?

JamesBond007
08-08-2022, 11:45 AM

Here is the bottom line genealogy says I am mostly Irish but genetics says otherwise:

https://i.postimg.cc/rFfW4BdP/jb007.png

Genealogy don't necessarily mean shit retard. The only way you could prove your point is to have her genetics plotted the same way. I fall within the English and North Dutch clusters.

Grace O'Malley
08-08-2022, 11:48 AM
Well being that you are Irish and female you probably are mentally inferior.

I very much doubt that. I don't have issues like you i.e. bigoted and misogynist. You are someone who carries around a lot of hate.

JamesBond007
08-08-2022, 11:52 AM
You would be an Irish genius? Are you descended from inventors?

Not many Irish inventors compared to British, German, French and Italians AFAIK . German engineering, Astounding ingenuity !

Anglo-Celtic
08-08-2022, 12:05 PM
Not many Irish inventors compared to British, German, French and Italians AFAIK . German engineering, Astounding ingenuity !

To be fair, it's a much smaller country. I'm sure that Grace could post an encyclopedia of them.

Grace O'Malley
08-08-2022, 12:11 PM

Now that Ireland is independent it is very successful. If all things were equal and Ireland wasn't colonised they would be a match for any country. Even with the history Ireland has they are a very successful country. Of course that doesn't suit your bigoted brain. Anyway whatever the Germans, French or Italians did you had nothing to do with it. You're not any better than anyone else despite your delusions of grandeur. I think people that try to claim the achievements of others for themselves to stoke their own ego are obviously not very happy with themselves. Otherwise why would you get satisfaction out of putting other people's ethnicity down. There would be so many Irishmen far more successful than you would ever be.

Anglo-Celtic
08-08-2022, 12:14 PM

One invented the submarine. Also, Andrew Higgins, an American entrepreneur, designed the boats that were used to transport allied troops on D-Day ("the more you know").

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-08-2022, 12:17 PM

You plot with English because you're mixed with other groups (don't you have German ancestry?) and so you don't plot in Ireland but most of your ancestry is Irish.

I've seen you pretend you were Scot, Frenchman, and Englishmn at different times. You got this idea about where you plot stuck in your head, while ignoring you have a mixed ancestry that will influence the results.

Grace O'Malley
08-08-2022, 12:21 PM
Here is the bottom line genealogy says I am mostly Irish but genetics says otherwise:

https://i.postimg.cc/rFfW4BdP/jb007.png

Genealogy don't necessarily mean shit retard. The only way you could prove your point is to have her genetics plotted the same way. I fall within the English and North Dutch clusters.

Plotting doesn't mean much and especially if you have mixed ancestry. If someone was half Southern Italian and half Irish they would plot in Germany. It doesn't mean they are German which any dunce would know. Anyway your Ancestry result says you have some African-American but you ignore that one.

JamesBond007
08-08-2022, 12:40 PM
You plot with English because you're mixed with other groups (don't you have German ancestry?) and so you don't plot in Ireland but most of your ancestry is Irish.

I've seen you pretend you were Scot, Frenchman, and Englishmn at different times. You got this idea about where you plot stuck in your head, while ignoring you have a mixed ancestry that will influence the results.

You fail to realize the English are mutts a mixture of Celts, Viking, German and Normans. The Queen of England is literally part German from Saxe-Coburg-Gotha. I am pretty English except I don't speak English but Americanese:

https://i.postimg.cc/CL5bpXfc/Polish-20220808-083430727.png

JamesBond007
08-08-2022, 12:41 PM
Plotting doesn't mean much and especially if you have mixed ancestry. If someone was half Southern Italian and half Irish they would plot in Germany. It doesn't mean they are German which any dunce would know. Anyway your Ancestry result says you have some African-American but you ignore that one.

English are mutts genius

Grace O'Malley
08-08-2022, 12:51 PM
English are mutts genius

Whether they are mutts or not is open to conjecture. Every ethnicity can be called mutts by that rationale. It doesn't change the fact that you aren't English genius. I'm not even really sure of your full ancestry but it is mixed and you aren't of one ethnicity.

JamesBond007
08-08-2022, 01:34 PM
Now that Ireland is independent it is very successful. If all things were equal and Ireland wasn't colonised they would be a match for any country. Even with the history Ireland has they are a very successful country. Of course that doesn't suit your bigoted brain. Anyway whatever the Germans, French or Italians did you had nothing to do with it. You're not any better than anyone else despite your delusions of grandeur. I think people that try to claim the achievements of others for themselves to stoke their own ego are obviously not very happy with themselves. Otherwise why would you get satisfaction out of putting other people's ethnicity down. There would be so many Irishmen far more successful than you would ever be.

I am not claiming other people's achievements. English people hate the Irish and the Dutch hate Germans etc... It is the way of the world and it is as simple as that you are overcomplicating things

Grace O'Malley
08-08-2022, 01:45 PM
I am not claiming other people's achievements. English people hate the Irish and the Dutch hate Germans etc... It is the way of the world and it is as simple as that you are overcomplicating things

English people do not hate the Irish. Take ownership of your own issues. You hate the Irish. Remember many English have Irish family and Irish ancestry. I have cousins who are English born but half Irish and half English. I've worked in England. Stop thinking your worldview is the real worldview. And what are you babbling on about me overcomplicating things. I don't even know what that is in reference to. Anyway rest assured the English don't hate the Irish and the Irish don't hate the English. There is history but that is in the past. Do people hate the Germans because of WW2? All European countries have their history but you've never been to Europe so you're just a one man show with your bigotry. There will also be sad fucks who hate for no reason but most sane people do not hate people because they are a certain ethnicity.

JamesBond007
08-08-2022, 01:51 PM
Whether they are mutts or not is open to conjecture. Every ethnicity can be called mutts by that rationale. It doesn't change the fact that you aren't English genius. I'm not even really sure of your full ancestry but it is mixed and you aren't of one ethnicity.

Get lucid retard:

As the nineteenth century progressed, immigrants began to arrive from a wider array of sources in Eastern and Southern Europe, eventually forming a majority of the flow. (Easterlin 1982) New England WASP writers of the mid-nineteenth century like Ralph Waldo Emerson, though decrying the rise of the Irish presence, at least contented themselves with the knowledge that they had been spared the 'Black eyes and black drop….the "Europe of Europe".' (Higham [1955] 1986: 65) Likewise, a new generation of writers in the late nineteenth century, like Theodore Roosevelt or Francis Parkman, subscribed to the idea that the Irish and Germans could combine with the English to re-form a new Anglo-Saxon compound akin to the English blend of Saxon and Celt. This would allow the WASP dominant ethnie to restore its congruence with the nation. Assimilation to Protestantism and the English language could thereby lead to a retention of the ethnic boundary in the face of massive migratory transgression. The shift in source countries from the north and west to the south and east of Europe threatened to upset this national vision, as did the potential of large-scale Chinese immigration post-1864.

https://books.google.com/books?id=LRCFrH_NpWcC&pg=PA57&lpg=PA57&dq=Germans+and+irish++Francis+Parkman+middle+Engla nd+new+anglo-saxon+compound&source=bl&ots=5o6pryXxsX&sig=ACfU3U1yyhiSVU6yrJV6w7d22YLZSNH8-w&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjV_c7Rr7f5AhU9LVkFHfg_B7IQ6AF6BAgKEAE#v =onepage&q=Germans%20and%20irish%20%20Francis%20Parkman%20m iddle%20England%20new%20anglo-saxon%20compound&f=false

Target: Kevin_scaled
51.8 Celtic
48.2 Anglo-Saxon

Rostos vilmoskörte
08-08-2022, 01:56 PM

The English are mutts it's a fact

JamesBond007
08-08-2022, 02:02 PM

Thank you sir :thumbsup

Grace O'Malley
08-08-2022, 02:03 PM

If they are then all ethnicities are mutts. They are no more mutts than French, Germans or other Europeans and they just cluster in Northwestern Europe. They also cluster with their neighbours so how are they mutts? As I've said already if they are mutts then where does that leave other European ethnicities?

JamesBond007
08-08-2022, 02:35 PM
If they are then all ethnicities are mutts. They are no more mutts than French, Germans or other Europeans and they just cluster in Northwestern Europe. They also cluster with their neighbours so how are they mutts? As I've said already if they are mutts then where does that leave other European ethnicities?

That leaves other ethnicities as foreigners as ‘abroad’ – dodgy food, dodgy water, dodgy plumbing, and, worst of all, dodgy foreigners.

https://i.postimg.cc/k4t9rTN3/00002.jpg

JamesBond007
08-08-2022, 03:22 PM

Anyway, more to the point of this thread the English are West Germanics hence not Nordic. North Germanics laugh at the idea that the English are Nordic

Ruggery
08-08-2022, 05:23 PM
One invented the submarine. Also, Andrew Higgins, an American entrepreneur, designed the boats that were used to transport allied troops on D-Day ("the more you know").

The one who invented the submarine was a Spanish, Isaac Peral, look it up on Google.

Ruggery
08-08-2022, 05:25 PM
Anyway, more to the point of this thread the English are West Germanics hence not Nordic. North Germanics laugh at the idea that the English are Nordic

They laugh at the English who believe they are descendants of Vikings and follow the asatru.

JamesBond007
08-08-2022, 05:34 PM
They laugh at the English who believe they are descendants of Vikings and follow the asatru.

Yeah, fuck it in the name of my tribe I am converting back to methodism from atheism. I never did asatru, though :p

Grace O'Malley
08-08-2022, 11:52 PM
The one who invented the submarine was a Spanish, Isaac Peral, look it up on Google.

John Philip Holland is known as the inventor of the modern submarine.

The Holland was launched in 1897, and in 1900, the U.S. Navy purchased the submarine for $150,000. This submarine design would become the model for the Navy's fleet of submersibles for the next several decades.

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/22470/john-phillip-holland

In 1895 his J.P. Holland Torpedo Boat Company received a contract from the U.S. Navy to build a submarine, and in 1898 a successful Holland, the first truly practical submarine, was launched.

https://www.britannica.com/biography/John-Philip-Holland

Anglo-Celtic
08-09-2022, 01:02 AM

Don't tell me. Tell John Philip Holland.

Anglo-Celtic
08-09-2022, 01:10 AM
Get lucid retard:

Grace is one of the most lucid forum members, and she's definitely not a "retard". She's quite attractive too.

B01AB20
08-09-2022, 01:20 AM
John Philip Holland is known as the inventor of the modern submarine.

The Holland was launched in 1897, and in 1900, the U.S. Navy purchased the submarine for $150,000. This submarine design would become the model for the Navy's fleet of submersibles for the next several decades.

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/22470/john-phillip-holland

In 1895 his J.P. Holland Torpedo Boat Company received a contract from the U.S. Navy to build a submarine, and in 1898 a successful Holland, the first truly practical submarine, was launched.

https://www.britannica.com/biography/John-Philip-Holland

I saw a fench documentary about evolution of navy from XIX century.
The first practical submarine able to be used as ship war was designed by a french. Germans copied his designs.

JamesBond007
08-09-2022, 01:35 AM
Grace is one of the most lucid forum members, and she's definitely not a "retard". She's quite attractive too.

Sorry, but I got her good on that one but you removed the context. I don't always 'get her good' mind you but when I do it is gold.

Target: Kevin_scaled Distance: 1.3680% / 0.01367992

29.8 Anglo-Saxon:Norse

29.6 Celtic: DEU_Lech_EBA:AITI_119

21.4 Celtic:England_LBA

17.4 Anglo-Saxon:England_Saxon:I0769

0.8 Celtic:England_IA:I0160

0.6 Anglo-Saxon: Deutschendorf_Poprad_MA

0.4 Anglo-Saxon: DEU_MA:ALH_1

51.8 Celtic

48.2 Anglo-Saxon

^ My results are typical of England two samples poprad and Saxon-I0161 samples seem to be adulterated with Celtic but I don't significantly score those.

For someone supposedly so smart she is being pretty dumb sometimes in this thread

Grace O'Malley
08-09-2022, 11:37 AM
I saw a fench documentary about evolution of navy from XIX century.
The first practical submarine able to be used as ship war was designed by a french. Germans copied his designs.

There were quite a few men involved in the evolution of the submarine over different periods. The following is relating of John P Holland.

In 1896 he designed his Holland Type VI submarine, that, for the first time, made use of internal combustion engine power on the surface and electric battery power for submerged operations. Launched on 17 May 1897 at Navy Lt. Lewis Nixon's Crescent Shipyard in Elizabeth, New Jersey, the Holland VI was (eventually) purchased by the United States Navy on 11 April 1900, becoming the United States Navy's first commissioned submarine and renamed USS Holland.

This article lists all the history of the submarine and the men involved.

https://military-history.fandom.com/wiki/History_of_submarines

Grace O'Malley
08-09-2022, 11:53 AM
Sorry, but I got her good on that one but you removed the context. I don't always 'get her good' mind you but when I do it is gold.

29.8 Anglo-Saxon:Norse

29.6 Celtic: DEU_Lech_EBA:AITI_119

21.4 Celtic:England_LBA

17.4 Anglo-Saxon:England_Saxon:I0769

0.8 Celtic:England_IA:I0160

0.6 Anglo-Saxon: Deutschendorf_Poprad_MA

0.4 Anglo-Saxon: DEU_MA:ALH_1

51.8 Celtic

48.2 Anglo-Saxon

^ My results are typical of England two samples poprad and Saxon-I0161 samples seem to be adulterated with Celtic but I don't significantly score those.

For someone supposedly so smart she is being pretty dumb sometimes in this thread

I had a reply on here but I've removed it because I realise whatever I say is a waste of time.