PDA

View Full Version : I would like to become a really skinny bitch

Mortimer
09-20-2020, 06:20 AM
Im 1.74m and I would like to be like 50-60kg. Do you think I will ever be?

Mopi Licinius Crassus
09-20-2020, 06:31 AM
that's too skinny morts tbh

70kg is more realistic :thumb001:

stellan
09-20-2020, 06:36 AM
i’m around 50 kg... that’s way too skinny for a man

Trouble
09-20-2020, 06:38 AM
Yes fully

Mortimer
09-20-2020, 06:41 AM
Sorry typo Im 1.74m not 1.7m

Ascended
09-20-2020, 06:45 AM
It's too late now. Your skin will be loose like drapery

Just aim to be healthy, you had a chance to in your twenties but now it's not going to happen.

TheMaestro
09-20-2020, 08:46 AM
It's too late now. Your skin will be loose like drapery

Just aim to be healthy, you had a chance to in your twenties but now it's not going to happen.

Welcome back Somali King, why were you banned again? You can't log on your previous account btw?

TheMaestro
09-20-2020, 08:48 AM
Loosing weight is not that hard, I already told you what to do, but you are fucking around. Buy a running mill and you will change your life, run twice per day or just walk my Uncle lost like 25kg in several months and he is 60 yo.

Norb
09-20-2020, 09:24 AM
You need to control what you put in your mouth before you think of anything above 'standard' movement like walking...

pajkosbalna
09-20-2020, 10:19 AM
70 would fit more to that height, its reachable but you have to be very disciplined.
How much are you now?

Benyzero
09-20-2020, 10:22 AM
You don't have to do anything else just run and eat a little less. Health before being skinny or smth

RatCat
09-20-2020, 10:27 AM
Take a look at Mary's Becoming a skinny bitch threads. You will find everything you need. :thumb001:

Mortimer
09-20-2020, 10:28 AM
70 would fit more to that height, its reachable but you have to be very disciplined.
How much are you now?

pajkosbalna
09-20-2020, 10:34 AM
You don't have to do anything else just run and eat a little less. Health before being skinny or smth

Running with this extra weight is not the best i think.
Later maybe, until then walking, elliptical, etc.

Benyzero
09-20-2020, 10:38 AM
Running with this extra weight is not the best i think.
Later maybe, until then walking, elliptical, etc.

Last time I explained this to him, I didn't want it again, but yes cardio with this much plus weight is not good.

pajkosbalna
09-20-2020, 10:43 AM

Well, not that far. Have you checked your hormones yet?
I think it should be the first. Then learn about food. There are many that seems to make you fat but they dont actually and many that seem harmless but its the opposite. Read read read, the net is full of info. And watch the labels on food.
If you are dieting your stomach can still be full if you pick the right meals.
But check hormones first.

Benyzero
09-20-2020, 10:44 AM
But honestly it is not your first thread like this, looks like you have the vision to lose weight but don't follow trough. It doesn't work without sacrifice but isn't complicated nor very hard. You have a lot of free time, which means gold if you want to reach a goal like this.

pajkosbalna
09-20-2020, 10:48 AM
But honestly it is not your first thread like this, looks like you have the vision to lose weight but don't follow trough. It doesn't work without sacrifice but isn't complicated nor very hard. You have a lot of free time, which means gold if you want to reach a goal like this.

Agreed. Others do it with kids, work, so on. Determination is the key, he has to be able to do dieting for about 2 years to reach the goal weight without loose skin.

Pertoto
09-20-2020, 11:17 AM
For 1.74 / 70-73kg is very pretty. I am 1.75 I am 73kg its perfect all the clothes sitting very good on the body. Less it very ugly to be a weak skinny its not attractive.

Workout at Gym to keep your body muscle and lose pure fat than you gonna look good when you will weight 70-73kg. Its better than just running and burn muscles and lose just energy.

Annihilus
09-20-2020, 11:51 AM
only if you go keto but I doubt you have the willpower for that

Teutone
09-20-2020, 12:15 PM

Whats up with people thinking KETO solves anything? You can easily receive a calorie surplus going Keto.

All diets are bullshit cause they just try to help you with a calorie deficit by breaking your eating habits, yet the ONLY WAY to loose weight is by a calorie deficit.

If you receive a daily 500kcal deficit by eating 2 bigmacs a day or go keto is completely irrelevant.

Benyzero
09-20-2020, 12:31 PM

Niga what keto he has cholesterol level like a bucket of fat

pajkosbalna
09-20-2020, 12:52 PM
Whats up with people thinking KETO solves anything? You can easily receive a calorie surplus going Keto.

All diets are bullshit cause they just try to help you with a calorie deficit by breaking your eating habits, yet the ONLY WAY to loose weight is by a calorie deficit.

If you receive a daily 500kcal deficit by eating 2 bigmacs a day or go keto is completely irrelevant.

You are right that calorie deficit is a must but its not equal quality. If you for example eat chicken with avocados (fits keto) your body surely gets better micronutrients than with bigmacs...

pajkosbalna
09-20-2020, 12:54 PM
Niga what keto he has cholesterol level like a bucket of fat

In keto your body works a lot differently, trans fats are also used as energy instead of carbs. In many cases cholesterol levels improve when doing keto, its just hard to maintain.

Norb
09-20-2020, 01:07 PM

It's not how much you eat but what you eat in my view. I eat 3 big meals a day and 2 snacks

Mr.G
09-20-2020, 01:09 PM
Agree with everything PB said, she is giving you sage advice.

What is the lightest you have weighed as an adult Mort? I think setting a realistic weight loss goal is very important. My instinct is that for you, 85kg would be very good.

You must commit to your diet and exercise, and persist, unrelenting, until you reach your goals. But it's not over after that, then you need a plan to maintain your weight loss.

Benyzero
09-20-2020, 01:12 PM
Note: Antipsychotic medications are known for causing weight gain. Not this much I suppose tho

Trouble
09-20-2020, 01:26 PM
You are right that calorie deficit is a must but its not equal quality. If you for example eat chicken with avocados (fits keto) your body surely gets better micronutrients than with bigmacs...

Yeah I’m not sure about the science behind whether or not keto is more effective at burning fat than say a conventional diet although some allege it does cause it is using ketones to create energy as opposed to carbs. You do need to be on a caloric deficit at least.

However there are guaranteed benefits for example for fatasses like the OP, hunger is a big reason they don’t diet or don’t succeed in it. Well with keto you eat mostly fat therefore you remain satiated. Also getting energy from fat means you don’t feel tired from a lack of carbs. The problem is it is not easy to reduce carbs to such a low level considering they are almost everywhere.

Teutone
09-20-2020, 03:10 PM

Sure its better if you got your macros covered for a healthy living, become a "skinny bitch" doesnt equal becoming healthy, cutting on carbs equals cutting on a essential macro, therefore the low-carb hype is just a hype.

Teutone
09-20-2020, 03:17 PM
"Carbohydrates: likely the most demonized of all food components, but why? Like the other macronutrients, fat and protein, we utilize carbs in many different ways. It’s key in the functioning of our kidneys, liver, brain, and muscles. Our carbohydrate stores get utilized when performing physical activity, and non-digestible carbohydrates aka fiber, are hugely beneficial in digestion and warding off heart disease and diabetes. "

To me keto is what guys with little to no knowledge see as universal answer to weight loss and healthy living.

https://www.thewellfedguide.com/be-well-fed/2018/11/19/the-case-for-carbs

Id not recommend a low carb diet to a person with the level of obesity of Mortimer to go low carb. Healthies way would be a diet focusing on fitting all his macros, this includes fat and carbs plus a 300kcal deficit.

But Morti wont be the guy tracking his food and probably thinks its enough to switch to diet coke.

Benyzero
09-20-2020, 03:25 PM
Look in my eyes bru, carbs bad mmmkay...carbs high in sugar did this to me

https://i.imgur.com/mzSED2i.jpg

Annihilus
09-20-2020, 06:00 PM

I was in ketosis for almost 8 months but no matter how much I upped my calorie intake (up to ridiculous levels) I could not maintain my weight. I started loosing fat on places I didn't know I had fat.

So I am back on carbs to maintain my weight because carbs=insulin=anabolic

I do miss how my brain felt

pajkosbalna
09-20-2020, 08:43 PM
I was in ketosis for almost 8 months but no matter how much I upped my calorie intake (up to ridiculous levels) I could not maintain my weight. I started loosing fat on places I didn't know I had fat.

So I am back on carbs to maintain my weight because carbs=insulin=anabolic

I do miss how my brain felt

I was doing keto for half a year, and i also miss my energy level. Im 0 blood type, ive read that this type have more potential to live on keto than the others, and my experiences prove that in case of fatloss, energy level, workout intensity, etc.
I just got tired of always preparing my meals in a certain way and that i could not eat for example a cookie if i wanted. Therefore i switched back to usual diet (3g/muscle weight kg carb, 3g protein and 1-2g fat). It also works but i feel the starving for carbs sometimes which has not happened while doing keto.

calxpal
09-20-2020, 08:49 PM
I think it would be pretty difficult, but if you set your mind on it I bet you could do it :) lolol....although I think your goal is too low.

Harkonnen
09-20-2020, 08:59 PM
Man should weigh at least 100kg. you should not go below that. It's unhealthy.

pajkosbalna
09-20-2020, 09:09 PM
Man should weigh at least 100kg. you should not go below that. It's unhealthy.

For a 1.9m height probably but for 1.7 i think not. If its full muscle maybe

EV13Scythian
09-20-2020, 09:36 PM
No you should become a fat bitch. Workout only your glutes and keep eating ice cream. Then wear yoga pants to show off that fat Gypsy booty. Cardi B got WAP(Wet Ass pussy) you going to have FGB (fat gypsy booty)

Harkonnen
09-20-2020, 09:38 PM
For a 1.9m height probably but for 1.7 i think not. If its full muscle maybe

It doesn't matter if Morti has little bit belly at 100kg. Science shows that man needs at least 100kg to maintain healthy plump and stronk calves. Plump calves are single most telling sign of virility and health in man. It is no coincidence that in ancient times men were those knee high pants to drive women wild. Morti should get those shorta pants, fits with his new jacket

https://i.imgur.com/T3E72rq.png

pajkosbalna
09-20-2020, 09:40 PM
It doesn't matter if Morti has little bit belly at 100kg. Science shows that man needs at least 100kg to maintain healthy plump and stronk calves. Plump calves are single most telling sign of virility and health in man. It is no coincidence that in ancient times men were those knee high pants to drive women wild. Morti should get those shorta pants, fits with his new jacket

https://i.imgur.com/T3E72rq.png

Ok now i get it :)

Herr Galke
09-20-2020, 09:40 PM
Start doing meth. That'll thin you out real quick..

Harkonnen
09-20-2020, 09:49 PM
In the 17th century skinny men were so jealous of the thick calves of fat chad men that they started to insert paddings inside their stockings so to fake big fat calves muscles. It was a form of cope.

Insuperable
09-20-2020, 09:53 PM
Every now and then you have these phases that go away after several days. You'd become a skinny bitch by now had you really wanted it.

pajkosbalna
09-20-2020, 09:58 PM
Every now and then you have these phases that go away after several days. You'd become a skinny bitch by now had you really wanted it.

Maybe he is taking notes in the dark now

Trouble
09-20-2020, 11:23 PM
"Carbohydrates: likely the most demonized of all food components, but why? Like the other macronutrients, fat and protein, we utilize carbs in many different ways. It’s key in the functioning of our kidneys, liver, brain, and muscles. Our carbohydrate stores get utilized when performing physical activity, and non-digestible carbohydrates aka fiber, are hugely beneficial in digestion and warding off heart disease and diabetes. "

To me keto is what guys with little to no knowledge see as universal answer to weight loss and healthy living.

https://www.thewellfedguide.com/be-well-fed/2018/11/19/the-case-for-carbs

Id not recommend a low carb diet to a person with the level of obesity of Mortimer to go low carb. Healthies way would be a diet focusing on fitting all his macros, this includes fat and carbs plus a 300kcal deficit.

But Morti wont be the guy tracking his food and probably thinks its enough to switch to diet coke.

Carbs are not evil as they are made out to be but they are non essential aka you don’t need them to survive. Hence a low carb diet can be doable. However it can be tough especially for food addicts

Ethel
09-20-2020, 11:42 PM
me too :(

PaleoEuropean
09-20-2020, 11:52 PM
In the 17th century skinny men were so jealous of the thick calves of fat chad men that they started to insert paddings inside their stockings so to fake big fat calves muscles. It was a form of cope.

Proud to have man calves.

PaleoEuropean
09-20-2020, 11:54 PM
Start doing meth. That'll thin you out real quick..

Not really true, there are tons of fat methheads.

Ylla
09-21-2020, 01:57 AM
50kg is too low, as an adult man you should want to weigh a bit more. Just eat balanced meals but less of it. I lost weight recently by following my instincts. You don't need a special diet, your body (and common sense) knows when to stop and what to eat.
Also try to keep yourself busy, that's when you don't think about food at all. Good luck 😃

EV13Scythian
09-21-2020, 02:26 AM
It’s hilarious how Mortimer trolls what I consider to be decently intelligent people.

This whole post isn’t about him trying to lose weight. It’s about how frustrated he is with his lack of progress in weight loss and him developing a coping strategy making him think skinny people are little bitches and posting ridiculous goals of 50kg because he knows that is a ridiculous goal for a man unless you’re 5 foot 3. Very similar to Mr. Bavarian build, who is just a fat and soft medium/average framed man. But he is Bavarian build.

Mortimer
09-21-2020, 02:53 AM
It’s hilarious how Mortimer trolls what I consider to be decently intelligent people.

This whole post isn’t about him trying to lose weight. It’s about how frustrated he is with his lack of progress in weight loss and him developing a coping strategy making him think skinny people are little bitches and posting ridiculous goals of 50kg because he knows that is a ridiculous goal for a man unless you’re 5 foot 3. Very similar to Mr. Bavarian build, who is just a fat and soft medium/average framed man. But he is Bavarian build.

Im frustrated with my lack of progress of weight loss and I wish I were skinny but Im not trolling or calling skinny people little bitches. Skinny bitch is a phrase or term, used by many people. Mary the former poster used it too. I just copied it. Im not making fun of skinny people or trolling. And I really want to be very skinny, boney etc. But Im content if Im 100kg as well, Im content with every kg I lose. I had 160kg now I have 125kg and now I stopped.

EV13Scythian
09-21-2020, 03:30 AM
Im frustrated with my lack of progress of weight loss and I wish I were skinny but Im not trolling or calling skinny people little bitches. Skinny bitch is a phrase or term, used by many people. Mary the former poster used it too. I just copied it. Im not making fun of skinny people or trolling. And I really want to be very skinny, boney etc. But Im content if Im 100kg as well, Im content with every kg I lose. I had 160kg now I have 125kg and now I stopped.

If you know about the term skinny bitch you know that women use it to refer to themselves or other women. Why would you say you want to become one lol?

Mortimer
09-21-2020, 03:31 AM
If you know about the term skinny bitch you know that women use it to refer to themselves or other women. Why would you say you want to become one lol?

I was not aware it is only for women

mitalit
09-21-2020, 11:50 PM
It is too much, and it is not healthy at all. Also, if you lose so much weight, then you will probably have a rebound effect.

Perunovsin
12-01-2021, 04:10 AM
So, how's it going, Morty?

Mortimer
12-01-2021, 04:57 AM
So, how's it going, Morty?

Not really good. Im fat and obese as fuck.

Perunovsin
12-01-2021, 04:58 AM
Not really good. Im fat and obese as fuck.

So you're a fat bitch, still?

Mortimer
12-01-2021, 04:59 AM
So you're a fat bitch, still?

yes

PlattitüdenPaule
12-01-2021, 05:47 AM
Get yourself a tape worm. I heard, they're sold in pill form.
You could also take a stroll in the woods and try random berries. They should be reachable for a fox though.