PDA

View Full Version : what is the minority (or even local group) seen as causing problem in your country ?

dark-mysterio
09-26-2020, 07:41 AM
hello everyone

what is the minority (or even local group) in your country that are on some gangsta-rap housing project/ghetto culture (or any kind of "thug" culture influenced) where some them are creating problem in your country or seen as bad ?

question also work if they are not influenced by any kind of thug culture be are still seen as causing problem

thank you please for your response

Blondie
09-26-2020, 08:48 AM
White middle class hungarians do that, who have nothing to do with ghetto.

Dove
09-26-2020, 08:57 AM
Gypsies

El_Abominacion
09-26-2020, 12:02 PM
Caribbeans, Ghanians, Nigerians are the most common ethnic group in hardcore gangs. Some groups of Mirpuris and Bengalis latch onto that culture but it ends up looking really dumb and they arent taken seriously

As for behaviour seen as disruptive add gypsies for obvious reasons and half black/half white mixes (white/caribbean mixes have a higher arrest rate than black Africans)

Chris596
09-26-2020, 12:04 PM
White middle class hungarians do that, who have nothing to do with ghetto.

Yes. And I cringe every time when I see someone who acts or dresses like that.

dark-mysterio
09-27-2020, 02:47 AM
ok thanks everyone

EternalYouth
09-28-2020, 12:53 AM
Muslims. LuL

Cristiano viejo
09-28-2020, 01:00 AM
Gypsies and overall northafricans.

In past we only had gypsies, they were the northafricans of then. Involved in all the crimes.
Now with northafricans being the kings of delinquency it seems like if gypsies had climbed in the social status and they were not the scum of the society anymore ;)

EternalYouth
09-28-2020, 01:09 AM
Gypsies and overall northafricans.

In past we only had gypsies, they were the northafricans of then. Involved in all the crimes.
Now with northafricans being the kings of delinquency it seems like if gypsies had climbed in the social status and they were not the scum of the society anymore ;)

Do North African taxi drivers overcharge fees?

Cristiano viejo
09-28-2020, 02:14 AM
Do North African taxi drivers overcharge fees?

What a funny you are... NA taxi drivers... as if they had normal jobs... XD

Erronkari
09-28-2020, 02:26 AM
The radical leftists / anarchists.
They are literally scum.

ShieldWolf
09-28-2020, 02:46 AM
Blacks.

dark-mysterio
09-29-2020, 07:26 AM
Muslims. LuL

any particular groups/culture/ethnicity ?

dark-mysterio
09-29-2020, 07:32 AM
Blacks.

and what about other like Asian or Latino or even a local group ?

Kyp
09-29-2020, 07:45 AM
Lebanese If I had to pinpoint it

Moroccans, Afghans & Iraqis (recent refugees) aswell.

El_Abominacion
09-29-2020, 09:25 PM
Lebanese If I had to pinpoint it

Moroccans, Afghans & Iraqis (recent refugees) aswell.

Lebanese is a surprise. What do they do?

Teutone
09-29-2020, 09:26 PM
Bender1999

Kyp
09-29-2020, 09:28 PM
Lebanese is a surprise. What do they do?

Organized crime, dont know why its a surprise to you

Daco Celtic
09-29-2020, 09:29 PM
Komi street gangs

PaleoEuropean
09-29-2020, 09:35 PM
Komi street gangs

Those Komi and Sardinian street gangs, terrorizing Europe they are.

PaleoEuropean
09-29-2020, 09:35 PM
Anyone who looks slightly different or unfamiliar to me.

Chris596
09-29-2020, 09:37 PM
Here it's the Turko-Uralic looking Balkan Hungarians, aka LARPERs.

You can guess who I am talking about.

Gota_type_
09-29-2020, 10:47 PM
The most privileged minorities in Spain are:
-Gypsies.
-NorthAfricans.

90% of them live of tax-payer money, they receive everything for free and they give us the highest delinquency that you could think of. So, they do whatever they want. So, yes, they cause problems in 2 different ways: against the Economy and against the Social cohesion-safety living.

Hamilcar
09-29-2020, 10:49 PM
The most privileged minorities in Spain are:
-Gypsies.
-NorthAfricans.

90% of them live of tax-payer money, they receive everything for free and they give us the highest delinquency that you could think of. So, they do whatever they want. So, yes, they cause problems in 2 different ways: against the Economy and against the Social cohesion-safety living.

I was expecting something more racist and harsh tbh

you can do better gota

Cristiano viejo
09-29-2020, 11:10 PM
I was expecting something more racist and harsh tbh

you can do better gota

Me too# gota was benevolent, 90% is what a lefty working in a ngo would say. 99% is more realistic.

JamesBond007
09-29-2020, 11:16 PM
Blacks.

^ It is hard to come to any other conclusion if you look into the mathematical statistics from the government.

Melki
09-29-2020, 11:22 PM
Yes, in France there are a lot of NA involved in urban violence and illegal traffic and deal, but those are the bad apples that spoil the whole barrel. A large majority of them has a decent job and don't commit welfare fraud. Subsaharian Africans too. Plus, they all speak French

But I noticed that the later generation of immigrants don't even bother learning French, and don't make any effort to adapt themselves to their host country. They come from countries that don't share any cultural link with France. Often, France was not meant to be their final destination. Post-Brexit immigration restrictions prevented them from migrating to England, so they are stranded in France, with no other plans. These immigrants often come from Pakistan (like the son of a bitch who attacked two people with a knife last Friday in Paris and left them seriously injured), Bangladesh or Afghanistan.

We also have more and more problems with the Chechen organized crime.
An increasing number of Albanians or Kosovars too (So far, Albos have been massively migrating to Greece and Italy, but not France).
Usually, they don't make trouble, and tend to be inconspicuous. Sometimes too inconspicuous :) I remember that two weeks ago, while I was standing in a huge queue in order to get tested for CoVid infection prior to a trip. Not far behind me there were a woman with three teenagers, a boy and two girls, pale skin, dark hair, all were dressed in black and the mother wore a hijab. From whare I was standing I could hear they were speaking Albanian. Since they arrived late, they didn't want to speand so much time in a waiting line, so they discretely sneaked in the queue and went unoticed. I was very upset.

There are also the usual beggars and street robbers: Roms from the Balkans and also Polish social misfits with their big dogs and their cheap booze.

Lousianaboy
09-30-2020, 12:40 AM
some people from guerrero, Oaxaca and Chiapas tend to comete crimes in name of freedom and teachers rights also indicates inside the farmers and some criminals

Ouistreham
09-30-2020, 01:58 AM
• Blacks
• Arabs
• Turks
• Kurds
• Pakistanis
• Chechens
• Albanians
• Afghans
• Gypsies
• South American pickpockets

Melki
09-30-2020, 06:56 AM
• Blacks
• Arabs
• Turks
• Kurds
• Pakistanis
• Chechens
• Albanians
• Afghans
• Gypsies

I know someone who got his wallet stolen xD

frankhammer
09-30-2020, 08:26 AM
Poor minorities with no culture of education, commerce, industriousness and frugality.

In this land, mainly the Polynesian. This doesn't mean all are terrible people however they make up a significant portion of the prison population.

Gota_type_
09-30-2020, 11:27 AM
Poor minorities with no culture of education, commerce, industriousness and frugality.

In this land, mainly the Polynesian. This doesn't mean all are terrible people however they make up a significant portion of the prison population.

Not our problem. It is northafricans countries problem. We should never have allowed them to come. Even 2º generation inmigrants are as delinquents as their parents were despite having atended public schools in Spain (as any other Spaniard). So, their education is the same as natives, and they are the worst people on Earth (moroccoans).

Many people in rural Spain live with less money than what foreign people receive (exclusión salary) and rural Spain is the safest part of Spain. So, it is not a matter of incomes, or just education. Maybe the low-IQ inbreed people that are northafricans have made them more prone to "easy targets", "low effort", short long time decissions", "impulsivity when reacting", etc. It is not normal what many of them do or behave, they are worst than hienas many of them. And the few that behave live of tax-payer money and will probably end having delinquents as sons or islamists.

• Blacks
• Arabs
• Turks
• Kurds
• Pakistanis
• Chechens
• Albanians
• Afghans
• Gypsies

I did not know that you also had southamerican pickpockets. In Spain we have several varieties:

-Cogotazos (southamericans hitting on the back of the head to our old people, living them with orientation problems, and stealing them the money).
-Bands of peruvians: especially in the highways. They tell you that your tire is going to break, you stop the car, and they try to rob your car or your belongings.
-Trying to hung you (to old people) for no reason just to steal your wallet.
-And many other varities.

StonyArabia
10-01-2020, 10:21 PM
First Nations/Amerindians in Western Canada
Blacks in Eastern Canada
In some cities Lebanese/middle easterners and Somalis

Skjaldemjøden
10-01-2020, 10:33 PM
Palestinians (https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?316442-Migrant-crime-rate-in-Denmark-official)