PDA

View Full Version : A black female Republican or a white male Democrat: who would you prefer as US President?

Melki
09-27-2020, 03:22 PM
So much racial tension, so many gendered insults lately...
It makes me wonder: is TA simply conservative or outright racist and sexist?

Let's check it out with this poll...

Ranger0075
09-27-2020, 03:27 PM
Meanwhile BLM surely would vote for a white male democrat over black female republican haha

Harkonnen
09-27-2020, 03:30 PM
Black female Republican is obviously better choice.

Melki
09-27-2020, 03:31 PM
Meanwhile BLM surely would vote for a white male democrat over black female republican haha

Definitely,

But TA members are neither Democrats, nor BLM supporters. So, I'm curious...

JamesBond007
09-27-2020, 03:32 PM
So much racial tension, so many gendered insults lately...
It makes me wonder: is TA simply conservative or outright racist and sexist?

Let's check it out with this poll...

How about it does not matter either way since the differences between Democrats and Republicans are false and misleading ?

* Don't fall for the liberal-conservative dichotomy. It is false and misleading, and is easily used by tyrants to restrict freedom. For example, our 'conservative' tyrants have given us a 'war on drugs' which has eviscerated many of our rights; while our liberal tyrants have given us 'civil rights' which have eviscerated even more rights. The point is that the only real political divide is between small government (whose harm is limited) and Big Government (whose harm seems to be unlimited) -- a divide which really translates into the question of how much taxes should the government be allowed to impose on us.

* Don't buy into the politically-correct nonsense in which men and women are said to be 'equal'. What this idiotic doctrine has done is to provide a rationale for feminizing men, thus making them weaker and less aggressive in protecting their own and their family's freedom, and making them more easily manipulated by government bureaucrats.

Melki
09-27-2020, 03:32 PM
Fucking double post

El_Abominacion
09-27-2020, 03:34 PM
Black female republican

Blondie
09-27-2020, 03:36 PM
BFR for sure

Melki
09-27-2020, 03:37 PM
How about it does not matter either way since the differences between Democrats and Republicans are false and misleading ?

* Don't fall for the liberal-conservative dichotomy. It is false and misleading, and is easily used by tyrants to restrict freedom. For example, our 'conservative' tyrants have given us a 'war on drugs' which has eviscerated many of our rights; while our liberal tyrants have given us 'civil rights' which have eviscerated even more rights. The point is that the only real political divide is between small government (whose harm is limited) and Big Government (whose harm seems to be unlimited) -- a divide which really translates into the question of how much taxes should the government be allowed to impose on us (right now American taxpayers are estimated to pay 40% of their incomes, which I imagine is actually a far too conservative number if the hidden taxes such as 'fees' and (government- caused) inflation are taken into account).

* Don't buy into the politically-correct nonsense in which men and women are said to be 'equal'. What this idiotic doctrine has done is to provide a rationale for feminizing men, thus making them weaker and less aggressive in protecting their own and their family's freedom, and making them more easily manipulated by government bureaucrats.

If there were no big differences between Democrats and Republicans, nobody here would support Trump, since he's a complete idiot with no knowledge about geopolitical subtilities who makes a fool of himself every week

AdrianV
09-27-2020, 03:40 PM
The Dems have gone full blown cultural Marxist. BFR for sure.

Ranger0075
09-27-2020, 03:43 PM
Definitely,

But TA members are neither Democrats, nor BLM supporters. So, I'm curious...

So do you assume they're racists and sexists?

Trump yesterday named a catholic (minority) woman (minority) to their Supreme Court, even so they are complaining about that

JamesBond007
09-27-2020, 03:47 PM
If there were no big differences between Democrats and Republicans, nobody here would support Trump, since he's a complete idiot with no knowledge about geopolitical subtilities who makes a fool of himself every week

There are no big differences rather the reason why people support either Trump or Biden is because they feel forced to choose one or the other because the government has a monopoly on force and because they feel like voting for a third party candidate is 'wasting one's vote' or 'throwing one's vote away' which creates a feedback loop which causes it to be impossible for a third party candidate to be voted into office. This feedback which stabilizes tyranny in 'democratic' countries is what, for lack of better terminology, may be called a 'non- proportional-representation election system'. By this I mean any system in which there are just two (or occasionally three) major political parties or candidates, and where the only voting option is to vote for just one. The effect of such a system is to marginalize the competition by inducing voters to vote for one of the two or three major parties or candidates on the theory that a vote for a minor party or candidate will constitute 'wasting one's vote'. The dynamic here is that, by convincing each voter that the competition 'can't win', this forecloses that very possibility, i.e, it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy in which belief of impossibility causes the impossibility.

To foreclose the feedback loop which puts political competition out of the loop, it is necessary to have a proportional-representation electoral system. In the principal form in which it has actually been instituted (mostly in Europe), each voter casts his vote for a single party, and the proportion of the total votes cast which a party attracts determines the number of the party's representatives to hold seats in the legislative assembly. In terms of systems theory, the proportional-representation system is superior not merely because it disrupts the feedback loop which damps out political competition, but also because it is a more accurate method of conveying the information of voter preferences to the body which will do the governing.

Melki
09-27-2020, 03:49 PM
So do you assume they're racists and sexists?

Trump yesterday named a catholic (minority) woman (minority) to their Supreme Court, even so they are complaining about that

Actually, he named her BEFORE the election, for fear he won't be reelected in November.

Cristiano viejo
09-27-2020, 04:02 PM
I would not vote.

Harkonnen
09-27-2020, 04:05 PM
This guy, Sebastian Tynkkynen is my favorite Persu-politician, and I've said many times, I want him to be presidential candidate for Persut

https://i.imgur.com/Vwqb9OT.jpg

Yes, homosexual with black boyfriend. The guy has simply outstanding oratory skills and is a brilliant debater. It is a fact that this is the guy the Left here fear and hate the most. His whole existence is a source of endless cognitive dissonance. Dude is complete mindfuck, we need more guys like this to expose the insanity of modern Left and our current society. I don't give a single fuck he has thing for black man ass, it is his politics that matter.

Sheva
09-27-2020, 04:10 PM
Why Candace Owens, of course:love-smiley-036:

https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000594561417-e3oe4e-t3000x3000.jpg

Melki
09-27-2020, 05:05 PM
I would not vote.

This is no option, amigo. Be a good citizen.
Let's assume the election takes place in Spain; the white man (a tall Keltic-Nordid if you wish) is Podemos' candidate and the black woman (very black and very small) is representing Vox, if it can help. :)

The Dems have gone full blown cultural Marxist. BFR for sure.

Cultural Marxism, what a weird concept. Can you explain me what it is?

Cristiano viejo
09-27-2020, 08:19 PM
This is no option, amigo. Be a good citizen.
Let's assume the election takes place in Spain; the white man (a tall Keltic-Nordid if you wish) is Podemos' candidate and the black woman (very black and very small) is representing Vox

This already happens

Pablo Fernández, politician of Podemos in Castilla y León
https://www.noticiascyl.com/multimedia/images/Regional_Pleno_Cortes_Castilla_y_leon_Pablo_Fernan dez_podemos.jpg

Ignacio Garriga, politician of VOX in Catalonia
https://elcierredigital.com/images/carpeta_relacionados/2019/07/24/6283_negro.jpg

It happens the same with football: imagine your favourite team in the final of Champions League against your most hated team. What do you prefer, that the author of the only goal of the match is a black player of your team, or an ultra pale white player of the enemy? :rolleyes:

I think the answer is clear.

PaleoEuropean
09-27-2020, 08:22 PM
I jizzed my pants over the Ivanka Trump and Candace Owens fake 2024 campaign photo

Melki
09-27-2020, 09:06 PM
This already happens

Pablo Fernández, politician of Podemos in Castilla y León
https://www.noticiascyl.com/multimedia/images/Regional_Pleno_Cortes_Castilla_y_leon_Pablo_Fernan dez_podemos.jpg

Ignacio Garriga, politician of VOX in Catalonia
https://elcierredigital.com/images/carpeta_relacionados/2019/07/24/6283_negro.jpg

It happens the same with football: imagine your favourite team in the final of Champions League against your most hated team. What do you prefer, that the author of the only goal of the match is a black player of your team, or an ultra pale white player of the enemy? :rolleyes:

I think the answer is clear.

The worst for me is that I must admit your reasoning makes full sense.
Oh my, usually you speak in riddles made of broken English...but this time, you've never been so clear in all your freackin' life. A real epiphany.

https://zupimages.net/up/20/39/smir.gif (https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=20/39/smir.gif)

Decius
09-27-2020, 09:11 PM
Black Female Republican

Cristiano viejo
09-27-2020, 11:56 PM
The worst for me is that I must admit your reasoning makes full sense.
Oh my, usually you speak in riddles made of broken English...but this time, you've never been so clear in all your freackin' life. A real epiphany.

The real epiphany is that your lefty and damaged brain understands something.

Melki
09-28-2020, 12:29 AM
The real epiphany is that your lefty and damaged brain understands something.

Sure. The left brain is the digital brain: more verbal, analytical, and orderly than the right brain. It’s better at things like reading, writing, and computations.

The right brain is the triune brain, also known as reptilian brain. It's all what is left from our paleomammalian ancestors. It commands rough and primal emotions like fear, anger, lust, greed...

Looks like you were born with two right brains...:rolleyes:

Cristiano viejo
09-28-2020, 12:32 AM
Sure. The left brain is the digital brain: more verbal, analytical, and orderly than the right brain. It’s better at things like reading, writing, and computations.

The right brain is the triune brain, also known as reptilian brain. It's all what is left from our paleomammalian ancestors. It commands rough and primal emotions like fear, anger, lust, greed...

Looks like you were born with two right brains...:rolleyes:

Oh, i Wish. Now I would be twice superior to you.

Cernunnos
09-28-2020, 01:02 AM
None. Democrats and Republicans are the same shit. The USA is a sole party system prentending to be democratic.

EternalYouth
09-28-2020, 01:05 AM
None. Democrats and Republicans are the same shit. The USA is a sole party system prentending to be democratic.

Exactly! Left Wing, Right Wing, All the same Bird, I only voted for the White Male Democrat because he is White.

Blondie
09-28-2020, 01:09 AM
Exactly! Left Wing, Right Wing, All the same Bird, I only voted for the White Male Democrat because he is White.

Stalin is also white, would you vote for him?

EternalYouth
09-28-2020, 01:12 AM
Stalin is also white, would you vote for him?

Is? Stalin is alive? :0

Blondie
09-28-2020, 01:14 AM
Is? Stalin is alive? :0

This is not a question, you said you would vote vor everyone because of his white skin color, so?

EternalYouth
09-28-2020, 01:18 AM
This is not a question, you said you would vote vor everyone because of his white skin color, so?

Both the Left and the Right are wings of the same bird, so ultimately my vote doesn't matter in the long run.

Blondie
09-28-2020, 01:26 AM
Both the Left and the Right are wings of the same bird, so ultimately my vote doesn't matter in the long run.

These are not same lol And your ancestors have fought a lot for your voting right. We're going the wrong way just look the migration, marxist brainswashing, BLM terrorism etc if you don't care the future of your own home that's sucks.

EternalYouth
09-28-2020, 01:48 AM
These are not same lol And your ancestors have fought a lot for your voting right. We're going the wrong way just look the migration, marxist brainswashing, BLM terrorism etc if you don't care the future of your own home that's sucks.

The poll is about electing an American president and I am not an American nor do I live there, presently but I am a sucker for all things chaotic so if voting for the Democrat is gonna cause all those things you've mentioned then I am definitely voting for him! :D

Latinus
09-28-2020, 01:51 AM
I'm a Latino cucaracha, so my opinion doesn't matter.:cool:

But if I was an American, I would probably prefer a black female Republican.

XenophobicPrussian
09-28-2020, 01:55 AM
Uh, neither? Are you really this cliche of a normie shitlib you think racists actually like Republicans and Republicans are racist? :picard1:

I would vote for an ethnic minority who believes in significant immigration restriction(news flash, Republicans/Trumpists don't, legal third world immigration is higher than ever in the US under Trump), provided they seemed genuine, over a carbon copy of you, yes.

ShieldWolf
09-28-2020, 02:02 AM
Black female Republican.

Arrow Cross
10-01-2020, 01:35 PM
A monkey. A literal monkey. Meet Bill. Bill C. Barnes, more properly. Bill has grown up in a rural American circus and as such, he has always had a profoundly deep connection to the land, and the many woes of the working class. I'm confident Bill could do a terrific job as President of the United States, a much better job than any of the other candidates. If we come together, as Americans, and if we can just dream big enough, you and I can make a Bill presidency a reality!

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/1024/media/images/65260000/jpg/_65260459_ga.jpg