PDA

View Full Version : Macron in Riga : "We are not naive, but we should start dialogue with Russia"

Satem
09-30-2020, 04:06 PM
French President Macron and his wife Brigitte Macron are on an official visit to Latvia on Tuesday and Wednesday. It's the first visit of French president in Latvia since 2001.

https://i.imgur.com/9QuLy5x.png

During the press conferencehe emphasized that France and Latvia share same European values, also he reminded about French sailors' help in 1919 and the fact former French president of that time was the first Western leader visiting Latvia.

The most important words of him in that conference concern relations with Russia. He said that it is necessary to develop a strategic dialogue with Russia. Macron emphasized that dialogue with the neighboring country is not detrimental to European history, stressing the need to look ahead.

In short he said he understands historical relations of Latvia with Russia but now it is crucial to make dialogue with them. He guaranteed Latvia can feel safe because of NATO troops. He told dialogue with Russian would be strategic decision and can improve cyber safety and economics of Latvia.

http://www.baltic-course.com/eng/baltic_states/?doc=159594

black hole
09-30-2020, 04:12 PM
I am sorry, but West Med cucks and Baltid master race do not share anything in common.

Satem
09-30-2020, 04:28 PM
I am sorry, but West Med cucks and Baltid master race do not share anything in common.

Both value high personal freedom, human dignity, solidarity, active civil society, market economy, democracy and rule of law. Is it enough for you?

black hole
09-30-2020, 06:18 PM
Both value high personal freedom, human dignity, solidarity, active civil society, market economy, democracy and rule of law. Is it enough for you?

That is a good system, but society is not. Why? An average French man will not dare to stare at a nigger or arab, otherwise he will be beaten up.

Satem
09-30-2020, 06:52 PM
That is a good system, but society is not. Why? An average French man will not dare to stare at a nigger or arab, otherwise he will be beaten up.

Maybe
You were questioning sharing similar values in France and Latvia, you are going a bit off from your previous post

black hole
10-02-2020, 02:26 PM
Maybe
You were questioning sharing similar values in France and Latvia, you are going a bit off from your previous post

similar values =/= mentality

Satem
10-02-2020, 05:12 PM
similar values =/= mentality

Yes but nobody was talking about mentality

Ülev
10-04-2020, 02:23 PM
https://youtu.be/yqO35RQi_jI

Blondie
10-04-2020, 02:50 PM

I see you have lot of experience with french guys :)

Cernunnos
10-04-2020, 03:06 PM

Yeah bros, you are super sayan warriors from Vegeta planet, super manly, super ubermensch. The more someone uses the word "cuck" and "master race" or "chad" the more I.... Well let me shut up. Lol!

Ülev
10-04-2020, 03:10 PM
Yeah bros, you are super sayan warriors from Vegeta planet, super manly, super ubermensch. The more someone uses the word "cuck" and "master race" or "chad" the more I.... Well let me shut up. Lol!

https://youtu.be/ySKK78IOb-Q

Ion Basescul
10-04-2020, 03:29 PM
The farther one lives from Russia, the higher the chances of wanting a rapprochement.

Satem
10-04-2020, 03:29 PM
Go back to topic and comment the words of Macron or atpisies you all

Ion Basescul
10-04-2020, 03:32 PM
Go back to topic and comment the words of Macron or atpisies you all

Cock sucker who values business with Russia more than the future of Eastern Euro countries. As someone from Poland, you should understand this. Not much to add really

Rares
11-01-2020, 05:06 PM
Another reason for Eastern Europe to oppose a common EU army led by France. The US is a more trusting partner and ally for us all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lemminkäinen
11-01-2020, 05:33 PM
Finland wants the great Sweden and Swedish kings back :).

Satem
11-01-2020, 05:44 PM
Another reason for Eastern Europe to oppose a common EU army led by France. The US is a more trusting partner and ally for us all.

Nope, as part of Europe problems of West also affect us. US is ally as well cause we are in NATO

Rares
11-01-2020, 05:50 PM
Nope, as part of Europe problems of West also affect us. US is ally as well cause we are in NATO

But our problems do not affect the West, that is the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Samnium
11-01-2020, 06:02 PM

Without West Med cucks you can take away 90% of Western Civilization.

Ülev
11-01-2020, 06:49 PM
Finland wants the great Sweden and Swedish kings back :).

This, plus Greenland. :D

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070701154646/althistory/images/1/12/Scandinavian_Empire_(Celtic_Rules).png

Satem
11-01-2020, 08:12 PM
But our problems do not affect the West, that is the issue.

Well, there are European funding programs and mostly countries from our part of Europe take more than give. They don't have to understand our problems but we get their support for sure

black hole
11-01-2020, 09:06 PM
Without West Med cucks you can take away 90% of Western Civilization.

Ironically, "Western civilization" was started in Eastern civilization (e.g Byzantine Empire). 90%? You exaggerated. Today's your civilization is not acceptable, sorry.