PDA

View Full Version : We are the last three German children at our school

European blood
09-18-2011, 06:55 PM
http://bilder.bild.de/fotos-skaliert/kinder-22879628_mbqf-1316109429-19986558/3,h=343.bild.jpg

The Jens Nydahl Elementary School at the Kohl Siemens Center (Kreuzberg). Here, 99 percent of the 313 immigrant students. At 285, the parents are financially supported by the state. One of the many school problems, reported on the IMAGE for days.

Talina is in the 6th Class. "When she started school, she was able to write words and read first. Her classmates could not even thank you ',' Please 'or say' Good morning ', "says mother Mara M. (45). "The German children are teased as 'pork eaters'. "Her classmate Svenja:". I wish more classmates who speak my language, "Jason's mother says:" It's bad that so few German children at the school. "

Also, parents of foreign origin are concerned. Aslankara A. Turk (35), mother of sixth-graders Burakcan: "Too bad there are so little German there. So our children learn the language very difficult. "

A teacher told BILD: "We have tried in vain to get at the German school. Now we focus on the clientele that we have. In the cafeteria there is pork. "

The concerns of parents and teachers to the district seem to care. School Councilwoman Monika Herrmann (47, Green): "It does not matter how many children go there with an immigrant background."

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.bild.de/regional/berlin/berlin-aktuell/wir-sind-die-letzten-3-deutschen-an-unserer-schule-19983038.bild.html&ei=u0t1TvjuBcHL0QHA-cjUDQ&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBoQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://www.bild.de/regional/berlin/berlin-aktuell/wir-sind-die-letzten-3-deutschen-an-unserer-schule-19983038.bild.html%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D 649%26prmd%3Dimvns

The Ripper
09-18-2011, 06:58 PM
I can only imagine what kind of hell these kids go through. Lots of my friends went to a "very multicultural" school nearby, with may be about a third of the pupils being non-native. It sounded terrible.

Pallantides
09-18-2011, 07:01 PM
If I was a kid at that school I'd wear this:
https://dstactical.com/images/porkeat.jpg

Zankapfel
09-18-2011, 07:11 PM
Kreuzberg is a Turk-ridden hellhole ;/

A lot of Berlin is, but Kreuzberg is the worst. You could walk all through it, and not hear a single German word spoken at any point.

Not that I'd ever frequent it, but a few times errands or circumstances sent me in its direction.

billErobreren
09-18-2011, 07:16 PM
This reminds of something I did in middle school poured an entire can of Vienna sausages in this asshole Muslim kid's book bag needless to say he didn't bring it the next day...& I had to switch schools. I encourage the 3 little bastards to do the same there should be more schools in der Vaterland surely better than this....Fuck you Mohamed :mad: (I know a cliche name then again so is William)

Loki
09-18-2011, 07:18 PM
Very sad indeed. Whose idea was all the gastarbeiters??

Lábaru
09-18-2011, 07:26 PM
Two weeks ago I was talking to my brother's girlfriend, She is ethnically German and is a kindergarten teacher from 3 to 7 years, she told me that about 80% of children in her school are Turks, only 5-10% are German, a new France?

The city is Munich.

Supreme American
09-18-2011, 07:37 PM
These kids need to be pulled. For one thing, as the girls get older, they're going to be sexually predatorialized upon in a severe way. The boy will simply be beaten senseless - repeatedly.

Supreme American
09-18-2011, 07:41 PM
Very sad indeed. Whose idea was all the gastarbeiters??

You know what is worse? My mother and her family were ethnic Germans expelled from the former Yugoslavia. They stayed in a Displaced Persons camp in Austria for 7 years before coming to America. Why? Germany was "full," they were told.

Some former German PM said that Turks were imported out of a sense of white guilt. I forget which one it was, though. Maybe someone can help me out.

Zankapfel
09-18-2011, 08:34 PM
Some former German PM said that Turks were imported out of a sense of white guilt. I forget which one it was, though. Maybe someone can help me out.

I believe you are referring to Horst Seehofer.

He said the only productive function these workers had in our cities is selling fruit and vegetables, which isn't much untrue. That, and their high birth rates that reflect productively only on themselves.
This last point is largely German natives' fault though, for not considering breeding a priority, or even critical to survival.

Thilo Sarrazin and Wolfgang Schäuble have also spoken up about the issue in recent times.

Supreme American
09-18-2011, 08:42 PM
I believe you are referring to Horst Seehofer.

He said the only productive function these workers had in our cities is selling fruit and vegetables, which isn't much untrue. That, and their high birth rates that reflect productively only on themselves.
This last point is largely German natives' fault though, for not considering breeding a priority, or even critical to survival.

Thilo Sarrazin and Wolfgang Schäuble have also spoken up about the issue in recent times.

No... It was Helmut Schmidt or someone that said a few years ago that the reason all the Turks were let in was white guilt. He literally said that.

The Ripper
09-18-2011, 08:45 PM
No... It was Helmut Schmidt or someone that said a few years ago that the reason all the Turks were let in was white guilt. He literally said that.

You mean holocaust guilt?

Grandfather's generation gassed Jews, import more anti-semites to make amends! :D

Pallantides
09-18-2011, 08:53 PM

Should Europeans feel guilt for defending themselves against the Turks?
Isn't it the Turks who should feel guilty for harassing Europe over the years.
http://www.allaboutturkey.com/img/ottoman-empire-1580.gif

Zankapfel
09-18-2011, 10:46 PM

You mean holocaust guilt?

I read your post too quickly, but we don't really use terms like white guilt around these parts indeed. Maybe something got lost in translation here.

Schmidt is most notorious for his thoughts on the Holocaust, the post-war German mindset and what he calls collective guilt.

But on to the point, the Gastarbeiter scheme is only one of the dreadful ones that sprung from this collective guilt, indeed.

The explosion in the Turkish population arises from three sources: family reunion, refugees and high fertility rate.

Any country which has a family channel within its migration system and accepts immigrants as guest workers like Denmark, Netherlands and Germany did, will sooner or later experience what we are experiencing right now.

Phil75231
09-18-2011, 11:00 PM
Related Post: Germany Debates Muslim Immigration (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=531707#post531707). Much of my Post #2 applies here as well.

As for Schmidt, IIRC He was Chancellor in..1980 or thereabouts. So of course he and his generation will have a lot of holocaust guilt (as they were likely in their teens or 20s when Hitler fell). So I see the gastarbeiter issue as compensating too far in the other direction. Even a lot of white americans have issues with illegal Mexican immigration (mostly centered on the language issue) - and this is from a country that has a strong tradition of welcoming immigrants! Furthermore, the US-Mexico wealth gap is a lot narrower than the W. Euro - Middle East one. On top of all that, at least Mexico and the USA follow, for the most part, the same religion (Catholic vs. Protestant issues in this country are now an issue muddying only theological waters). Also, the unemployment gap between natives and immigrants (of which Mexicans are a huge %) is much narrower in the US than in most, if not all, EU nations.

It seems Germany's (and Europe's in general) problems are a lot worse.