PDA

View Full Version : Classify/Pass Venezuelan Girl Who Achieved a Scholarship to Work at NASA

alnortedelsur
10-02-2020, 06:44 AM
https://extravenezuela.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/joven-venezolana-en-estados-unidos-gana-beca-de-la-nasa.jpg

Kamal900
10-02-2020, 06:47 AM
I guess Alpine for me.

alnortedelsur
10-02-2020, 06:50 AM
I guess Alpine for me.

Where would you place her?

Do you think she could pass as Palestinian?

Kamal900
10-02-2020, 06:53 AM
Where would you place her?

Do you think she could pass as Palestinian?

Maybe as atypical, but I find her passing best in Southern Europe.

Mixdguy17
10-02-2020, 07:06 AM
Alpine Med

Xacal
10-02-2020, 07:19 AM
Alpine-Med

axel.aleman
10-02-2020, 11:36 AM
Gracile med + minor Amerindian, Castiza

alnortedelsur
10-02-2020, 06:13 PM
Alpine-Med

How well would she pass in Brazil?

alnortedelsur
10-02-2020, 06:13 PM
Gracile med + minor Amerindian, Castiza

Could she pass as Panamanian castiza?

alnortedelsur
10-02-2020, 06:14 PM
Alpine Med

How well would she pass in Mexico?

And what about Ven... OH WAIT... she is Venezuelan :lol:

alnortedelsur
10-02-2020, 06:16 PM
Video of her:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au39MpI6IS0

axel.aleman
10-02-2020, 09:26 PM
Could she pass as Panamanian castiza?

Yes

Mixdguy17
10-02-2020, 09:59 PM
How well would she pass in Mexico?

And what about Ven... OH WAIT... she is Venezuelan :lol:

JAJAJAJAA. She passes 10/10 as a mexican Castiza or white Mexican here in Mexico City XD.

Celestia
10-02-2020, 10:02 PM
Gracile Med.

Congrats to her, what an accomplishment!

HelloGuys
10-02-2020, 10:04 PM
Video of her:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au39MpI6IS0

She can pass very well here; in fact Idk why, but she looks like someone who goes to expensive antros xdddd

Latinus
10-02-2020, 10:09 PM
How well would she pass in Brazil?

Familiar face, common among pred-caucasoids here. And I don't understand Hispanics users saying "she pass as castiza", when I doubt these terms are used by the average joe in Hispanic America, I can't imagine a Mexican or Argentinian, for example, saying: "sit right next to that castiza female."

In Brazil, castizo (which is a Spanish caste system, not even Portuguese) and med/berid phenotype are, socially speaking, seen as the same thing: white (branco(a)).

Latinus
10-02-2020, 10:10 PM
Pred Med + Alpine with some Amerindian, which means Castiza looking/New World vibe.

Rocinante
10-02-2020, 10:19 PM
Gracile-Med, pass in Southern Europe. I don't really see her passing in MENA.

alnortedelsur
10-02-2020, 11:22 PM
Gracile Med.

Congrats to her, what an accomplishment!

Indeed! And besides of she being a very talented, and excellent hardworking university student, she is beautiful at the same time. She doesn't fit the stereotype of a not good looking nerd :)

I'm sure that if I met her in person, and we were friends, I would fall in love with her right away :love0021:

alnortedelsur
10-02-2020, 11:27 PM
Familiar face, common among pred-caucasoids here. And I don't understand Hispanics users saying "she pass as castiza", when I doubt these terms are used by the average joe in Hispanic America, I can't imagine a Mexican or Argentinian, for example, saying: "sit right next to that castiza female."

In Brazil, castizo (which is a Spanish caste system, not even Portuguese) and med/berid phenotype are, socially speaking, seen as the same thing: white (branco(a)).

Gracile-Med, pass in Southern Europe. I don't really see her passing in MENA.

To me, she could pass as full European, and would easily blend in in Southern Europe, and why not? even in Central Europe (but better in the first that in the later, of course).

I can feel in her, however, some middle/upper class Venezuelan/new world vibe, which tells me that she very likely has some Amerindian mixture thrown in, but not enough as for her to qualify as an actual castiza, but more like a criolla (mostly Spanish with a hint of Amerindian). That's my impression, but I could be wrong, and she could also be castiza, of course.

EternalYouth
10-02-2020, 11:33 PM
She looks Whiter than the Italian singer Alessia Cara LoL
https://thescenestar.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c7a7453ef01b7c7b916d5970b-400wi

Mixdguy17
10-02-2020, 11:36 PM
To me, she could pass as full European, and would easily blend in in Southern Europe, and why not? even in Central Europe (but better in the first that in the later, of course).

I can feel in her, however, some middle/upper class Venezuelan/new world vibe, which tells me that she very likely has some Amerindian mixture thrown in, but not enough as for her to qualify as an actual castiza, but more like a criolla (mostly Spanish with a hint of Amerindian). That's my impression, but I could be wrong, and she could also be castiza, of course.

I agree with this as well, she passes very well, more in Spain than anywhere else, but all southern europe is good? How do u think I would compare to her in Phenotype or passing? I think the person who is most likely exactly the same to me or in the same casta in phenotype and in passing in Europe is the daughther of Ricardo Montaner, Evaluna Montaner.

alnortedelsur
10-02-2020, 11:36 PM

That woman you post doesn't even look full Italian. Looks obviously mixed. Stop trolling.

alnortedelsur
10-02-2020, 11:39 PM
I agree with this as well, she passes very well, more in Spain than anywhere else, but all southern europe is good? How do u think I would compare to her in Phenotype or passing? I think the person who is most likely exactly the same to me or in the same casta in phenotype and in passing in Europe is the daughther of Ricardo Montaner, Evaluna Montaner.

I think you and this girl perfectly pass through all southern Europe.

And yeah, I see some resemblance between you and the daughter of Ricardo Montaner :)

I even opened a thread about her long ago.

EternalYouth
10-02-2020, 11:41 PM
That woman you post doesn't even look full Italian. Looks obviously mixed. Stop trolling.

Assalamualaikum, my moorish friend. I am afraid, the specimen is indeed full Italian.
Her mom
https://familytron.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Enza-Ciccione.jpg

Her dad
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/05/bc/e7/05bce79cc04d96dce4cbcffb3a020488.jpg

Mixdguy17
10-02-2020, 11:56 PM
I think you and this girl perfectly pass through all southern Europe.

And yeah, I see some resemblance between you and the daughter of Ricardo Montaner :)

I even opened a thread about her long ago.

Oh no yeah I agree, but I meant more as in Amerindian influence. For example this girl leans much more into criolla in my opinion. I am usually classified as Castizo/Criollo but I think I lean much more into Castizo ( I think criollo phenotype is someon emore like u bro), Evaluna is almost textbook Castiza, so thast what I meant that I think shes almost my identical Casta match in phenotype. Yeah Hermano I saw the thread, I was actually thinking of giving it a follow up with more recent pictures. (She is super pretty).

alnortedelsur
10-02-2020, 11:59 PM
Oh no yeah I agree, but I meant more as in Amerindian influence. For example this girl leans much more into criolla in my opinion. I am usually classified as Castizo/Criollo but I think I lean much more into Castizo ( I think criollo phenotype is someon emore like u bro), Evaluna is almost textbook Castiza, so thast what I meant that I think shes almost my identical Casta match in phenotype. Yeah Hermano I saw the thread, I was actually thinking of giving it a follow up with more recent pictures. (She is super pretty).

I think you're right, you lean more towards actual castizo, and the girl from this thread leans more towards criolla, but not by a big difference between you and her.

You could also reasonably pass in southern Europe. She maybe a bit better, but still.

alnortedelsur
10-03-2020, 12:00 AM
Assalamualaikum, my moorish friend. I am afraid, the specimen is indeed full Italian.
Her mom
https://familytron.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Enza-Ciccione.jpg

Her dad
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/05/bc/e7/05bce79cc04d96dce4cbcffb3a020488.jpg

All right, she must be fully Italian, but somewhat exotic for her ethnicity.

Now, let me go back to continuing eating my Kebab.

Mixdguy17
10-03-2020, 12:03 AM
I think you're right, you lean more towards actual castizo, and the girl from this thread leans more towards criolla, but not by a big difference between you and her.

You could also reasonably pass in southern Europe. She maybe a bit better, but still.

Evaluna or the NASA girl?

And yes I agree as well. To me this NASA girl can pass unnoticed in my opinion.

Mixdguy17
10-03-2020, 12:04 AM

Alessia Cara has an Atypical phenotype for her ethnicity. I think shes super pretty, sings pretty as well.

alnortedelsur
10-03-2020, 12:12 AM
Evaluna or the NASA girl.

And yes I agree as well. To me this NASA girl can pass unnoticed in my opinion.

Yeah, you would be a the same "casta level" as the daughter of Ricardo Montaner, I think. Castizo range.

HelloGuys
10-03-2020, 06:39 AM

Criollos don't have a hint/trait of amerindian on their phenotype xd

But I am agree that she looks in some pictures more mixed but in others not; maybe she would be something between castiza and criolla xdddd but I would classify her castiza too Imo

alnortedelsur
10-03-2020, 07:00 AM
Criollos don't have a hint/trait of amerindian on their phenotype xd

But I am agree that she looks in some pictures more mixed but in others not; maybe she would be something between castiza and criolla xdddd but I would classify her castiza too Imo

A very slight hint that could only be felt/detected by other Latin Americans (more familiarized than Europeans with minor mixtures), but the person is still passable as full European is not impossible.

People over 85% Euro, and the rest Amerindian can have some small vibe of some minor Amerindian influence, and still qualify as criollos and be passable in Europe. That's what I mean.

HelloGuys
10-03-2020, 07:25 AM
A very slight hint that could only be felt/detected by other Latin Americans (more familiarized than Europeans with minor mixtures), but the person is still passable as full European is not impossible.

People over 85% Euro, and the rest Amerindian can have some small vibe of some minor Amerindian influence, and still qualify as criollos and be passable in Europe. That's what I mean.

Yep I understand compa, but Imo I think that vibe is mostly because we are bias and we know that they are Latinamericans and we know their backgrounds xddd

Criollos would be Argentano, Sr.Wog, Rocinante and you; all of you are +85% Euro and I don't detect any single of amerindian/black/asian trait/vibe

Instead; the girl that you posted, midxguy, Incal and myself we are not criollos because we have a amerindian vibe and/or trait(s)...we look almost criollos or castizos, we can pass in the old world but we have vibe or traits no-european, so we are not criollos unlike you for example

So to me criollo looking is a person who don't have non-euro traits neither vibe; he/she has to look fully white; if this is not the case, so that person would be almost white/criollo or castizo border criollo/white but never criollo...I believe this bro xddd

Ps: I hope my answer wouldn't be so rude bro xD but I don't express very well and writting in other language, well, is worse xDxDxD

alnortedelsur
10-03-2020, 07:36 AM
Yep I understand compa, but Imo I think that vibe is mostly because we are bias and we know that they are Latinamericans and we know their backgrounds xddd

Criollos would be Argentano, Sr.Wog, Rocinante and you; all of you are +85% Euro and I don't detect any single of amerindian/black/asian trait/vibe

Instead; the girl that you posted, midxguy, Incal and myself we are not criollos because we have a amerindian vibe and/or trait(s)...we look almost criollos or castizos, we can pass in the old world but we have vibe or traits no-european, so we are not criollos unlike you for example

So to me criollo looking is a person who don't have non-euro traits neither vibe; he/she has to look fully white; if this is not the case, so that person would be almost white/criollo or castizo border criollo/white but never criollo...I believe this bro xddd

Ps: I hope my answer wouldn't be so rude bro xD but I don't express very well and writting in other language, well, is worse xDxDxD

Oh no, don't worry. Sometimes it happens the same to me. So I understand :)

HelloGuys
10-03-2020, 07:53 AM
Oh no, don't worry. Sometimes it happens the same to me. So I understand :)

Thanks bro!! :thumb001:

Mixdguy17
10-03-2020, 07:54 AM

I agree a 100% with this.

Rocinante
10-03-2020, 08:15 AM

She might be a similar case to our friend Mixd, reaching 80% of caucasoid (pred. european) and rest i would guess very pred. amerindian, with no hints of SSA or very very little, max. 5%. Don't discard some italian or iberian grandfather.

Mixdguy17
10-03-2020, 08:24 AM
She might be a similar case to our friend Mixd, reaching 80% of caucasoid (pred. european) and rest i would guess very pred. amerindian, with no hints of SSA or very very little, max. 5%. Don't discard some italian or iberian grandfather.

Pero Hermano, I barely reach 66% European and barely hit 70% Caucasoid with my 4% MENA. So genetically this woman is much more likely to be vastly more euro than me.

Kivan
10-03-2020, 08:58 AM
Alpine-Med.

itilvolga
10-03-2020, 09:39 AM
She passes here very easily.

zeybek
10-03-2020, 09:56 AM
West Med + slight native. She could be atypical in Turkey. Looks more Spanish or white latina