PDA

View Full Version : Classify boring italian youtuber JumboDrillo

Tarlus Magnus
10-08-2020, 10:35 PM
He's from Emilia Romagna (north italy) but he looks jewish as fuck to me his monglo sleepy eyes, his horrible nose, his curly black hair, his olive skin and his short stature says it all to me.
As you can see he's brachycephalic so maybe he has bits of mongolian/dinarid/alpinid dn102683102684102685102686

Avgvstvs
10-08-2020, 10:46 PM
Not Lombard,he is emilian

Just an ugly guy

Inviato dal mio SM-A405FN utilizzando Tapatalk

Tarlus Magnus
10-08-2020, 10:58 PM
Ao è n'ebreo al cento per cento.
Ce lui veramente rientra in tutti I parametri per sembrare ebreo, ma proprio tutti eh
Comunque errore mio so rincoglionito ora modifico il messaggio

Avgvstvs
10-08-2020, 11:00 PM
Ao è n'ebreo al cento per cento.
Ce lui veramente rientra in tutti I parametri per sembrare ebreo, ma proprio tutti eh
Comunque errore mio so rincoglionito ora modifico il messaggioSei delle marche?

Immanenz
10-08-2020, 11:00 PM
Mongolian? Lol :picard1:
He looks actually Ashkenazi/ Basal Med- so quite the opposite of Mongolic. Resembles also member Eldarion, who is apparently from Rome.
Also

Tarlus Magnus
10-08-2020, 11:03 PM
Mongolian? Lol :picard1:
He looks actually Ashkenazi/ Basal Med- so quite the opposite of Mongolic. Resembles also member Eldarion, who is apparently from Rome.
Also
I meant mongolic because of his eyes' shape and his brachycephalic cranium but dinarids and alpinids have that cran

Tarlus Magnus
10-08-2020, 11:08 PM
Sei delle marche?

Avgvstvs
10-08-2020, 11:08 PM
SìMia nonna è nata nel pesarese

Immanenz
10-08-2020, 11:09 PM
I meant mongolic because of his eyes' shape and his brachycephalic cranium but dinarids and alpinids have that cran

He has a very narrow skull (so still a Med), but perhabs a flat occiput. Eyes are downturned and only slightly slanty which indeed can occur in some Dinarids and Baskids, as well Alpine (in much more drastic way actually) I ve seen Swiss and Austrians with a similar look like him btw

Tarlus Magnus
10-08-2020, 11:29 PM
Mia nonna è nata nel pesarese

Io avevo una tipa di quelle parti

Aroth
10-08-2020, 11:55 PM
He looks DinaroMediterranid imo.

Tarlus Magnus
10-09-2020, 12:15 AM
He looks DinaroMediterranid imo.

Dinarids have a slightly different nose shape and don't have that thick and wide lips (neither do mediterranids) those are exclusively semotic features

Immanenz
10-09-2020, 12:36 AM
Dinarids have a slightly different nose shape and don't have that thick and wide lips (neither do mediterranids) those are exclusively semotic features

Thats not true, his features are just very Basal/ Natufian, he does not have the basic WHG that makes someone standard euro looking. ( and dont tell me the bs Euros hsve only straight noses). Still you can find sporadically guys like him- Eldarion is another case and he is even light pigmented. Genetic test would be of course helpfull to be sure

Tarlus Magnus
10-09-2020, 12:44 AM
Thats not true, his features are just very Basal/ Natufian, he does not have the basic WHG that makes someone standard euro looking. ( and dont tell me the bs Euros hsve only straight noses). Still you can find sporadically guys like him- Eldarion is another case and he is even light pigmented. Genetic test would be of course helpfull to be sure

A genetic testing by him would be interesting