PDA

View Full Version : 100% white school - my school in Latvia!!!

Inese
03-29-2009, 12:06 PM
Heeeey!!! :cool:

Schools in western Europe are often full of foreigner and non white people ----- black, muslim, arab, turk or africa, asian!! But not all schools everywhere are full of these people!

Sad thing is very less people know about Latvia and dont care for us because we are small....... :rolleyes2:

So now i want to show you a VERY VERY BIG photo of my old school in Latvia , in my hometown Kuldiga!!! A photo of all students!! Make the photo full large to see details.

Two quiz questions! : :D

1: Find the 6 non ethnic Latvians (russ...)!!!
2: Can you find me on it and if yes where??? :cool:

You see that we are wonderful white european people , maybe you will think better about us!??? We Baltics need help, friends and allies! :thumbs up It is a profile of our society!! White Europe is here!

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/7872/kuldigasschol.jpg

The Lawspeaker
03-29-2009, 12:27 PM
There are so many good-looking blonde girls on that picture that I would have a very hard time finding you LOL.

But yes the Baltic needs help--- but other then the Netherlands or Western Europe (and Scandinavia for that matter) in general the Baltic isn't flooded (YET) with Africans and Turks and related stuff... So I guess that Western Europe needs all the help they can get much more at the moment.

As long as you people manage to keep the Russki's out it should be alright.

Sarmata
03-29-2009, 01:02 PM
Heeeey!!! :cool:

Schools in western Europe are often full of foreigner and non white people ----- black, muslim, arab, turk or africa, asian!! But not all schools everywhere are full of these people!

Sad thing is very less people know about Latvia and dont care for us because we are small....... :rolleyes2:

So now i want to show you a VERY VERY BIG photo of my old school in Latvia , in my hometown Kuldiga!!! A photo of all students!! Make the photo full large to see details.

Two quiz questions! : :D

1: Find the 6 non ethnic Latvians (russ...)!!!
2: Can you find me on it and if yes where??? :cool:

You see that we are wonderful white european people , maybe you will think better about us!??? We Baltics need help, friends and allies! :thumbs up It is a profile of our society!! White Europe is here!

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/7872/kuldigasschol.jpg

A lot of Baltids/East Baltids children and some Lapps, Russians :mmmm: maybe that guy on steroids in white t- shirt he looks a bit like stereotypical Russian Bear:) And you...sorry but my eyes are too weak maybe that person with dreadlocks:confused: no, sorry then:D

Loki
03-29-2009, 02:27 PM

Maybe that's a good thing ... a blessing in disguise. It means you won't be cursed with the multiculturalism that has infected countries like the UK, Holland and Sweden. Less known, means that you will be able to exist as you are for a longer time, without being swarmed by non-white immigrants. But now that you have joined the EU, I fear it's only a matter of time ... :(

Sarmata
03-29-2009, 02:45 PM
Maybe that's a good thing ... a blessing in disguise. It means you won't be cursed with the multiculturalism that has infected countries like the UK, Holland and Sweden. Less known, means that you will be able to exist as you are for a longer time, without being swarmed by non-white immigrants. But now that you have joined the EU, I fear it's only a matter of time ... :(

Don't forget that Latvians are less than 60 % of citizens of Latvia...so Latvia must be multi-cultural in some sense.
Bad economics it's the reason why non-whites doesn't come to us(I mean Eastern European countries), but situation can be changed, maybe thats why I have recently observed very strong multi-cultural propaganda in media:confused:

Loki
03-29-2009, 02:49 PM
Don't forget that Latvians are less than 60 % of citizens of Latvia...so Latvia must be multi-cultural in some sense.

Yes I know, but ... (I know Inese would find this hard to believe) .. Russians are preferable to negroes and Muslims. It's not the kind of multiculturalism that you would see in Birmingham, Rotterdam or Malmo. And they have an equally low birthrate to natives.

Beorn
03-29-2009, 03:19 PM

No offence, but Latvia is a poor, backwards nation readily willing to allow its young workforce to leave and populate elsewhere in Europe.
Guernsey was full of Latvians before I left. They literally displaced the Portuguese.

Out went the good jobs and bar work for the ethnically akin residents.

The same is happening on a smaller scale in England.
Behind the Poles, it is Latvians and Russians who make up the bulk of the alien workforces.

I hope for your sake Latvia stays white and prospers as I do not wish to see you overtake my country and its jobs.

Loki
03-29-2009, 03:28 PM
Guernsey was full of Latvians before I left. They literally displaced the Portuguese.

I'd take a Latvian over a Portuguese any day though.

The Lawspeaker
03-29-2009, 04:13 PM
No offence, but Latvia is a poor, backwards nation readily willing to allow its young workforce to leave and populate elsewhere in Europe.

Out went the good jobs and bar work for the ethnically akin residents.

The same is happening on a smaller scale in England.
Behind the Poles, it is Latvians and Russians who make up the bulk of the alien workforces.

I hope for your sake Latvia stays white and prospers as I do not wish to see you overtake my country and its jobs.
Well that was the case until 2000/2001... a lot has changed since and Latvia (along with mainly Estonia) is a Baltic Tiger. Call it your Baltic Ireland - without the pixies and the whiskey and those pesky Irish. ;)

Sarmata
03-29-2009, 04:19 PM
Well that was the case until 2000/2001... a lot has changed since and Latvia (along with mainly Estonia) is a Baltic Tiger. Call it your Baltic Ireland - without the pixies and the whiskey and those pesky Irish. ;)

Unfortunately world crisis came and Baltic tigers are now only Baltic cats, as for Ireland looks like they have economic troubles too.:mad:

The Lawspeaker
03-29-2009, 04:23 PM
Unfortunately world crisis came and Baltic tigers are now only Baltic cats, as for Ireland looks like they have economic troubles too.:mad:
And those tigers are being reduced to mere kittens. Unfortunately-- but they will come back to their former level. No doubt about it. Anyways-- in the early 1950's we were little better then Latvia was ten years ago and we were ourselves a kind of Tiger Economy later on in the 50's and we haven't been reduced to nothing during the recession of the 1970's and 80's have we ?

We came back with a vengeance and so will they.

Inese
03-29-2009, 05:25 PM
But yes the Baltic needs help--- but other then the Netherlands or Western Europe (and Scandinavia for that matter) in general the Baltic isn't flooded (YET) with Africans and Turks and related stuff... So I guess that Western Europe needs all the help they can get much more at the moment.
You help us we help you good deal! :thumb001:

As long as you people manage to keep the Russki's out it should be alright.
[/FONT]
Problem is they are already in...:rolleyes2:

Russians :mmmm: maybe that guy on steroids in white t- shirt he looks a bit like stereotypical Russian Bear:)
The on in the top right group, more fat ??? Right he was Russian!!! :D Another Russian is in the middle left, very outside. Looks strange, ugly and with moustache and whitr shoes, typical Russian......

Maybe that's a good thing ... a blessing in disguise. It means you won't be cursed with the multiculturalism that has infected countries like the UK, Holland and Sweden. Less known, means that you will be able to exist as you are for a longer time, without being swarmed by non-white immigrants. But now that you have joined the EU, I fear it's only a matter of time ... :(Our problem flood comes from the east and has names like Igor or Wladimir!!! :rolleyes2: But right in middle Europe are more non Whites.

Yes the big cities and eastern Latvia are full of Russian , Daugvapils has more than 60% Russians!!!!:mad: But my small hometown is in western Latvia , kurzeme region, we have less Russians. But they become more and more. :rolleyes2:

Hey that is not nice we are no poor and backward country!! And what is backward??? If preservation is backward than it is fine dont you think??? The state dont allow young workforce to leave but they leave because the situation is bad --- thanks to russian influence and presure from moscow!!!
Are you sure it was ethnic Latvians in Guernesey?? Not Russian Latvians??? :rolleyes:

We dont overtake anything you should focus on your Pakistani and muslim immigrants who kill your pretty England slowly!!! :(

Okay quiz is not over, come on be better! :D

Loki
03-29-2009, 05:31 PM
Our problem flood comes from the east and has names like Igor or Wladimir!!! :rolleyes2: But right in middle Europe are more non Whites.

Trust me, if you went to "English" cities like Birmingham, Leicester and Bradford, you'd understand what I mean! It can get a lot worse ...

I wouldn't mind living in Latvia, wanna swop??

The Lawspeaker
03-29-2009, 05:35 PM
Indeed... would you try living in Amsterdam or even in my own part of town here while I put up camp in Riga ?

I am quite sure that you'd start liking the Russki's (how horrible they may be) a bit more may be when you come into contact with our enriched multicultural society...:eek::eek:

Loki
03-29-2009, 05:38 PM
The grass is always greener on the other side .... remember, that "wealth" measured by how much US dollars you have is not always everything. If you have a home to live in, enough good food to eat, and a family to love, what more do you need? Oh yes, a broadband internet connection. :coffee:

Beorn
03-29-2009, 07:48 PM
Are you sure it was ethnic Latvians in Guernesey?? Not Russian Latvians???

Yes. They all had something to say about Russians.

We dont overtake anything you should focus on your Pakistani and muslim immigrants who kill your pretty England slowly!!! :(

I couldn't care less if it was people from Mars with bright green skin, with each door opened by the EU sounded the death toll for English workers.

I will give you credit in that you don't fester and alienate. :thumb001:

Hors
03-29-2009, 09:00 PM

You see that we are wonderful white european people

The sad result of the Russian "occupation" :D

Hors
03-29-2009, 09:07 PM
And those tigers are being reduced to mere kittens. Unfortunately-- but they will come back to their former level. No doubt about it.

No way they will. They thrived on what was left of industry and agriculture and infrastructure built by the Russians during the USSR times (they squandered it within several years, now they have got nothing of the above), as well as being a transit country of goods stolen in Russia and goods being smuggled into Russia, and being a money laundering and tax evasion haven, plus selling their newly acquired sovereignty to everyone interested.

Now the sex tourism industry is all they've got. Other than young cheap Latvian sluts they have nothing to offer to the world. Never had. tHere is even an old saying in Russians that a Latvian has got only his sould and his dick. :)

Latvian polititians are realistic now and say that Latvia will not be wealthy again in their lifetime. And only their children will probably have a better life. But here I feel they're too optimistic...

The Lawspeaker
03-29-2009, 09:23 PM
Hors- with your endless trolling and miserable propaganda you sound like Pravda or the North Koreans or at least like a troll. I hate trolls.

From me to you- with courteousy and respect:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51qqNJVAzAL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

You are seriously getting up my nose- and not many people can do it.
Seriously- get a life.

MarcvSS
03-29-2009, 09:37 PM
The sad result of the Russian "occupation" :DRussians are nothing more than a sad result...

Hors
03-29-2009, 09:41 PM
Hors- with your endless trolling and miserable propaganda you sound like Pravda or the North Koreans

You know neither Russian or Korean, so this your judgement is as "valuable" as your other rants about Russia. In other words, as always, you know nothing you're talking about.

or at least like a troll that draws pleasure from degrading other people

Latvians cannot be degraded. They're lowest of the low.

The Lawspeaker
03-29-2009, 09:44 PM
You know neither Russian or Korean, so this your judgement is as "valuable" as your other rants about Russia. In other words, as always, you know nothing you're talking about.
Wrong. I went to school with them (when Russia was already a shithole in the 1990's some moved here with their families looking for bread and work- in those days when Russian girls also married European men in order to get a passport so they could get the hell out). The girls were all right- the boys were just as horrible as you are. Doerak !

Latvians cannot be degraded. They're lowest of the low.
Says a sub-human like yourself.

MarcvSS
03-29-2009, 09:45 PM
You know neither Russian or Korean, so this your judgement is as "valuable" as your other rants about Russia. In other words, as always, you know nothing you're talking about. What proof of this you can present?

Latvians cannot be degraded. They're lowest of the low.Correction... Ruskys are the lowest of the low...

The Lawspeaker
03-29-2009, 09:53 PM
As we used to say in our beautiful country: " we would rather have a (American) nuke in our backyard- then one Russian in the kitchen !" ("Liever een raket in de achtertuin, dan een Rus in de keuken!")

The Russians were the people our parents warned us for- and apparently with good reason.

MarcvSS
03-29-2009, 09:55 PM
As we used to say in our beautiful country: " we would rather have a (American) nuke in our backyard- then one Russian in the kitchen !" ("Liever een raket in de achtertuin, dan een Rus in de keuken!")

The Russians were the people our parents warned us for- and apparently with good reason.Well Europe was warned about them early 1900's...

The waffen-SS and SA werent there for no reason...

Hors
03-29-2009, 10:35 PM
What proof of this you can present?

Finally, we're getting to the point...

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=30311&postcount=66

The Lawspeaker
03-29-2009, 10:49 PM
Your countrymen... ooh no wait they aren't- are citizens of the Baltic states and are being represented by political parties that have won seats in the national parliaments of those countries:

PCTVL/ЗаПЧЕЛ (http://www.pctvl.lv/?lang=en) does so in Latvia and Konstitutsioonierakond (http://www.kpartei.ee/) takes up that role in Estonia. I am yet to find the Lithuanian idea but it shows that Russians are being represented and that whatever you are saying is HORSSHIT (spelling error intended) but the idea that Russian "minority parties" receive funding from Moscow seems possible since that is what Russians always have done: trying to stir up trouble. And because you simply won't stop read the Latvian Law regarding this situation for yourself (http://www.minelres.lv/NationalLegislation/Latvia/Latvia_Language_English.htm).
In case anyone is interested to the situation regarding representation for minority groups in Latvia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/For_Human_Rights_in_United_Latvia) and Estonia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_Party_%28Estonia%29) and the Latvian Language Policy- (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Language_policy_in_Latvia) please click on the links I have provided for you.

It will be Wikipedia for now as I have enough things on my mind that are more important then some disgruntled Russian troll.

lei.talk
03-30-2009, 04:38 AM
...sorry but my eyes are too weak maybe that person with dreadlocks :confused:you might be close:
perhaps, her face is modestly unexposed?
http://i43.tinypic.com/20s7p0w.jpg

Hors
03-30-2009, 07:07 AM
Once again, BS Artist aka Tristan (maiden name Lawspeaker) is talking irrelevant BS.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-citizens_(Latvia)

Non-citizens or aliens (Latvian: nepilsoņi) in Latvian law are individuals who are not citizens of Latvia or any other country but, who, in accordance with the Latvian law "Regarding the status of citizens of the former USSR who possess neither Latvian nor other citizenship", have the right to a non-citizen passport issued by the Latvian government as well as other specific rights. These are "citizens of the former USSR (..) who reside in the Republic of Latvia as well as who are in temporary absence and their children who simultaneously comply with the following conditions: 1) on 1 July 1992 they were registered in the territory of Latvia regardless of the status of the living space indicated in the registration of residence, or up to 1 July 1992 their last registered place of residence was in the Republic of Latvia, or it has been determined by a court judgment that they have resided in the territory of Latvia for 10 consecutive years until the referred to date; 2) they are not citizens of Latvia; and 3) they are not and have not been citizens of another state."[1] Children born after Latvia reestablished independence (August 21, 1991) to parents who are both non-citizens are entitled to citizenship upon request of the parents.

While the issue of non-citizens is often equated to the problem of statelessness[2][3][4][5], the status of non-citizen in both Latvia and Estonia is unique and has not existed previously in international law[6].

As of January 2009, there were 357,811 non-citizens living in Latvia or 15.8% of Latvian residents, down from approximately 700,000 in 1991.

And that's what BS Artist originally claimed:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=29154&postcount=46

And what are the Russians who were imported under Stalin's Empire.. yes they were colonists.
Well my friend- I think that the Baltic did indeed make a mistake: they allowed them to stay. Whereas many other countries- that includes my own.. would have kicked out the colonists (we did it with the German citizens in 1945 during Operation Black Tulip).
Or since the Russians were/are a lot worse then even the Germans were: it would have been (given the genocide the Russians have inflicted upon the Baltic populations) regrettable but perhaps perfectly understandable if they would have had them all shot.
They didn't- they are citizens now. With equal representation.

The Lawspeaker
03-30-2009, 09:18 AM
The results of the 2006 Latvian elections for you. For Human Rights in United Latvia is a left wring green party supported mainly by Russians and other non-Latvian minorities. Onto the 2006 elections shall we ? They lost 19 seats in Saeima and kept 6 which still makes them better represented then our minority in my country which I find a disgrace as the Frisians are no colonists and the Russians and related imported scum are:

<table style="border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170); margin: 1em 1em 1em 0pt; background: rgb(249, 249, 249) none repeat scroll 0% 0%; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; text-align: right; border-collapse: collapse; font-size: 95%;" border="1" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1"><caption>
Summary of the 7 October 2006 Latvian Saeima election results (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latvian_parliamentary_election,_2006)</caption> <tbody><tr> <th style="background-color: rgb(233, 233, 233);" valign="top" align="left">Parties and coalitions</th> <th style="background-color: rgb(233, 233, 233);" align="right">Votes</th> <th style="background-color: rgb(233, 233, 233);" align="right">%</th> <th style="background-color: rgb(233, 233, 233);" align="right">Seats</th> <th style="background-color: rgb(233, 233, 233);" align="right">Change</th> </tr> <tr> <td align="left">People's Party (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People%27s_Party_%28Latvia%29) (Tautas partija)</td> <td align="right">177, 481</td> <td align="right">19.56</td> <td align="right">23</td> <td align="right">+3</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="left">Union of Greens and Farmers (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_of_Greens_and_Farmers) (Zaļo un Zemnieku Savienība)</td> <td valign="top" align="right">151, 595</td> <td valign="top" align="right">16.71</td> <td valign="top" align="right">18</td> <td valign="top" align="right">+6</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="left">New Era Party (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Era_Party) (Jaunais Laiks)</td> <td valign="top" align="right">148, 602</td> <td valign="top" align="right">16.38</td> <td valign="top" align="right">18</td> <td valign="top" align="right">-8</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="left">Harmony Centre (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harmony_Centre) (Saskaņas centrs)

Harmony Centre (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harmony_Centre) (Saskaņas centrs)
Latvian Socialist Party (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latvian_Socialist_Party) (Latvijas Sociālistiskā Partija)

</td> <td valign="top" align="right">130, 887</td> <td valign="top" align="right">14.42</td> <td valign="top" align="right">17</td> <td valign="top" align="right">+17</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="left">Coalition of Latvia's First Party (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latvia%27s_First_Party) (Latvijas Pirmā Partija) and Latvian Way (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latvian_Way) (Latvijas Ceļš)
</td> <td valign="top" align="right">77, 869</td> <td valign="top" align="right">8.58</td> <td valign="top" align="right">10</td> <td valign="top" align="right">+/-0</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="left">For Fatherland and Freedom (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/For_Fatherland_and_Freedom) (Tēvzemei un Brīvībai/LNNK)</td> <td align="right">62, 989</td> <td align="right">6.94</td> <td align="right">8</td> <td align="right">+1</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="left">For Human Rights in United Latvia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/For_Human_Rights_in_United_Latvia) (Par Cilvēka Tiesībām Vienotā Latvijā)</td> <td align="right">54, 684</td> <td align="right">6.03</td> <td align="right">6</td> <td align="right">-19</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="left">Latvian Social Democratic Labour Party (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latvian_Social_Democratic_Labour_Party) (Latvijas Sociāldemokrātiskā Strādnieku Partija)</td> <td align="right">31, 728</td> <td align="right">3.5</td> <td align="right">0</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="left">Motherland (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motherland_%28Latvia%29) (Dzimtene)</td> <td align="right">18, 860</td> <td align="right">2.08</td> <td align="right">0</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="left">All For Latvia! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visu_Latvijai%21) (Visu Latvijai!)</td> <td align="right">13, 469</td> <td align="right">1.48</td> <td align="right">0</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="left">New Democrats (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Democrats_%28Latvia%29) (Jaunie Demokrāti)</td> <td align="right">11, 505</td> <td align="right">1.27</td> <td align="right">0</td> </tr> <tr> <td style="background-color: rgb(233, 233, 233);" align="left">Total</td> <td style="background-color: rgb(233, 233, 233);" width="75" align="right">901,173</td> <td style="background-color: rgb(233, 233, 233);" width="30" align="right">100.0</td> <td style="background-color: rgb(233, 233, 233);" width="30" align="right">100</td> <td style="background-color: rgb(233, 233, 233);" width="30" align="right">
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Hors
03-30-2009, 09:39 AM
Once again, what you post is irrelevant BS. It has nothing to do with your original claim:

Or since the Russians were/are a lot worse then even the Germans were: it would have been (given the genocide the Russians have inflicted upon the Baltic populations) regrettable but perhaps perfectly understandable if they would have had them all shot.
They didn't- they are citizens now. With equal representation.

There were more than 700 000 Russians, Byelorussians and Ukrainians who were denied Latvian citizenship back in 1991. Deal with it.

The Lawspeaker
03-30-2009, 09:40 AM
Are they or they not represented yes or no ? Simple question yes or no ?
They are so STFU and start trolling some other forum.

And if they don't like it they only to walk or take a train across that border.

Hors
03-30-2009, 09:47 AM
No, they're not represented. They're not citizens and have no voting rights.

The Lawspeaker
03-30-2009, 09:48 AM
Then why are there parties representing them ? And stop lying. No wait- I am going to ask Inese or some other Balt. At least they'll tell the truth. It looks like their colonists or as agressive. criminal, backwards and imperialistic as our own Muslim colonists and just as bloody well represented.

Hors
03-30-2009, 10:06 AM
Then why are there parties representing them ? And stop lying. No wait- I am going to ask Inese or some other Balt. At least they'll tell the truth. It looks like their colonists or as agressive. criminal, backwards and imperialistic as our own Muslim colonists and just as bloody well represented.

It looks like you're retarded.

In 1991 Latvian citizenship was denied to more than 700 000 Russians. The Latvian citizenship could have been acquired only by naturalization. The naturalization was severely limited for Russians. But in the course of 20 years 130 000 Russians naturalized and became citizens with voting rights. They are represented, NOW. Plus children born after 1991.

The rest of Russians are still non-citizens and have no voting rights. They are NOT represented.

The Lawspeaker
03-30-2009, 10:11 AM
130 000 Russians naturalized and became citizens with voting rights. They are represented, NOW. Plus children born after 1991.
That leaves you as a BS artist by claiming that the Russians in Latvia are not represented. A large percentage of them are.

Hors
03-30-2009, 10:37 AM
You're a BS Artist. I've never claimed that all Russians in Latvia are not represented.

You, in turn, have claimed that Russians in Latvia are represented, and I objected that you're wrong claiming that ALL Russians are represented, but you persisted. Check the original thread.

In any case, you're absolutely wrong when it comes to the core of this dispute. New Latvia has not granted citizenship to "Russians colonists". Not to one of them. Those 130 000 Russians have acquired citizenship in the way everyone could have, resident or not, Russian or not etc. It was like they just arrived to Latvia.

Once again, the citizenship was not granted to the Russian comunity or resident Russians, it was granted to those who applied and was qualified for naturalization. Latvian Russians per se had nothing to do with it. With they same success they could have moved to the US or the Netherlands and apply for citizenship there.

To sum things up: you attributed a certain good quality to Latvians, who despite being "victims" of "Russian colonists" still gave them the same political rights. Well, it's evident they have no such good quality.

Inese
03-30-2009, 03:03 PM
You monkey destroy my thread!!!! :mad: Why do you always come in my threads and write your Russian hate against my country?? Make something useful and try stop a speed-train with your bare hand okay....:coffee:

There were more than 700 000 Russians, Byelorussians and Ukrainians who were denied Latvian citizenship back in 1991.
Good solution we dont want to be a minority in our own country!!! If 700000 Russian people got citizenship we would have no political power in our country beauce it was like Russia Nr.2!! You are no citizens and that is the reason why your people didnt get cizitenship.

Yes, and that is good. Animals cant vote , too!!

Sarmata and lei-talk: Not right! :D

Hors
03-30-2009, 03:35 PM
Good solution we dont want to be a minority in our own country!!! If 700000 Russian people got citizenship we would have no political power in our country beauce it was like Russia Nr.2!! You are no citizens and that is the reason why your people didnt get cizitenship.

BS Artist pwned :thumb001::D:D:D

Lenny
03-30-2009, 10:18 PM
As Stegura wrote, national-death does not necessarily have to be from African and Muslim immigrants; Latvia faced national-death until quite recently, and it's still possible that they might not survive in the longterm. (Latvia has the highest proportion of foreigners of any country in Europe.)

It's incredibly sad and despicable what the criminal state of the USSR did to Estonia and Latvia, the two "blondest" countries in the world. After the first taste of mass-deportations in 1940, the real nightmare began in 1944 after the retreat of German arms. Over the next 5 years, 15% of their national population was killed off by Soviet terror; over the next decades both Peoples became minorities in every single one of their cities due to Soviet immigration. Moscow's policy was to break the back of local nationalism by russifying their countries (importing "Soviet peoples"). They even took up the policy of deliberately sprinkling thousands of their darkest and least-European peoples (Turkics, Armenians, Azeris, Chechens) for its demoralizing effect, and most of them still live there.

At the same time, the Soviet Union promoted the idea that the Latvian, Estonian, and Lithuanian languages were "dying out" and the future would naturally be Russian. These sorts of messages from the government that has conquered and enslaved you, that has brought in its own colonists by the hundreds of thousands; it sure promotes cultural-depression. And predictably the ethnicLatvian/Estonian birth-rate crashed to the floor to be among the lowest on Earth (other than the DDR-Germans) by the 1970s-1980s. The Soviet Union tried to wipe them out, and nearly succeeded.

Im Sum
[Soviet mass killings] + [Soviet-induced emigration] + [Soviet-induced depressed-birthrates] = There are fewer Latvians and Estonians today than there were in the year 1900. These are the only countries on Earth for which that statement is true, AFAIK. (They also went from 95%-of-population in their regions to barely even a majority in their own titular states, 1900 vs 1990).

1940-1990 was a disaster for half of Europe, and Estonians/Latvians were hit hardest of all. They are lucky to still exist as Peoples.

Yes I know, but ... (I know Inese would find this hard to believe) .. Russians are preferable to negroes and Muslims. It's not the kind of multiculturalism that you would see in Birmingham, Rotterdam or Malmo. And they have an equally low birthrate to natives.

I am quite sure that you'd start liking the Russki's (how horrible they may be) a bit more may be when you come into contact with our enriched multicultural society...:eek::eek:
Frankly the Russians in Riga and Tallinn act a lot like the nonwhite thugs of western cities. They really do see themselves in a similar light; both are confident of how superior they are to the colonized people; they are loud, aggressive, and always causing trouble. It is a strange thing to witness, but very real.

Lenny
03-30-2009, 10:29 PM
the status of non-citizen in both Latvia and Estonia is unique and has not existed previously in international law[6].
They are free to return to the glorious mother country any time! (Visitors come, and visitors go.)

But, they prefer to stay in the "oppressive" Estonia and Latvia over Russia:rolleyes:...I wonder why.(Not really)

Lahtari
03-31-2009, 12:02 AM
Frankly the Russians in Riga and Tallinn act a lot like the nonwhite thugs of western cities. They really do see themselves in a similar light; both are confident of how superior they are to the colonized people; they are loud, aggressive, and always causing trouble. It is a strange thing to witness, but very real.

The non-citizens in Estonia can easily become citizens if they pass an easy language test, and many of them have already done so. But the majority hasn't. Why? Is it because they have been taught that they're superior and don't need to assimilate? Sounds familiar.

lei.talk
03-31-2009, 12:17 AM
Sarmata and lei-talk: Not right! :Dhttp://i39.tinypic.com/2s1khw5.jpg (http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/7872/kuldigasschol.jpg)

Hors
03-31-2009, 06:11 AM
The non-citizens in Estonia can easily become citizens if they pass an easy language test

First of all, it is not easy for a senior people to learn a foreign language, especially the one of the FU family.

and many of them have already done so. But the majority hasn't. Why? Is it because they have been taught that they're superior and don't need to assimilate? Sounds familiar.

Second, why should they assimilate? It is as absurd as to suggest to SA Boers to assimilate into Zulu "culture".

Hors
03-31-2009, 06:14 AM
They are free to return to the glorious mother country any time! (Visitors come, and visitors go.)

But, they prefer to stay in the "oppressive" Estonia and Latvia over Russia:rolleyes:...I wonder why.(Not really)

They prefer to stay there because it's their HOME. You don't leave your house because of hooligan neighbours...

Once again, Latvia and Estonia are integral parts of Russia, Russians/Slavs have lived there since times immemorials, and their distant proto-IE ancestors were there long before ancestors of Estonians and Latvians arrived.

Lahtari
03-31-2009, 07:29 AM
why should they assimilate? It is as absurd as to suggest to SA Boers to assimilate into Zulu "culture".

How long an ethnic group must inhabit a certain area until they become natives - that is a value question. With your values, I can just wish you luck with your multicultural Russia.

Once again, Latvia and Estonia are integral parts of Russia, Russians/Slavs have lived there since times immemorials, and their distant proto-IE ancestors were there long before ancestors of Estonians and Latvians arrived.

You know, one thing that I dislike about right-wing forums is that everyone tend to push their own national-romantic mumbo-jumbo, making the stretch of realities in such a deep conflict that the situation becames like two persons hitting their heads against a wall on different sides of it. I'll rather spare my head.

Hors
03-31-2009, 07:40 AM
everyone tend to push their own national-romantic mumbo-jumbo

What I say is true. If the facts don't suit you or you're not aware of them, it's a different issue.

Lahtari
03-31-2009, 08:00 AM
What I say is true. If the facts don't suit you or you're not aware of them, it's a different issue.

No. What I say is true. :p

(Oh, the head, right.. :D)

Vulpix
03-31-2009, 08:01 AM
:2headsalt:

Couldn't resist :D...

Absinthe
03-31-2009, 01:10 PM
Wild guess. I really have a hard time picking you off that blond crowd... :)

Inese
03-31-2009, 02:41 PM
Hors get out of the thread dont pollute it always and always!! :mad: Lenny said the truth and you know it! I never post in your Russian forum let me my peace.

leitalk and Absinthe: Noooo again!! :cool: leitalk, i am not that fat!!! O_o But Absinthe is not far away , a small tip: I look a little stupid and crazy in the moment of the photo and my eyes was screwed up because i was drolling with my friend. :p Now its easy!!

Absinthe
03-31-2009, 02:42 PM
leitalk and Absinthe: Noooo again!! :cool: But Absinthe is not far away , a small tip: I look stupid and crazy in the moment of the photo because i was drolling with my friend. :p

Is that you, then? :D

Inese
03-31-2009, 02:46 PM
We have a winner!!! :D :thumbs up Now you must find the other few Russians...lol! :wink No, joke.

Absinthe
03-31-2009, 02:50 PM
Yeeeay :clap: What do I win? :D

Don't make me find the Russians...my eyes hurt already! :p (How many of them are there? Are they scattered or are they sitting together?)

Frigga
03-31-2009, 11:54 PM
Aw, you look like you were a cute little girl! :) How old were you there?

Absinthe
04-01-2009, 08:55 AM
Also, are all the students from the same school year? Cause some of them (particularly on the right side of the picture) look younger than 17 :)

Inese
04-01-2009, 07:12 PM
Yeeeay :clap: What do I win? :D My eternal gratulation!!! :D :cool: Hmm i dont know what else ---- What can i do for you? ;) ^_^

Don't make me find the Russians...my eyes hurt already! :p (How many of them are there? Are they scattered or are they sitting together?)
There are 6 of who i knew for total sure.

Aw, you look like you were a cute little girl! :) How old were you there?
I was 14. My last class in Latvia some time later we moved here to Germany! :embarrassed

Also, are all the students from the same school year? Cause some of them (particularly on the right side of the picture) look younger than 17 :)
No not same school year. Age is from 13 to 17 burt some were 18 they had to make their year again. :rolleyes2: