PDA

View Full Version : Classify Jessica Pare from Madmen

guyinsf
09-20-2011, 10:14 PM
Am I crazy to think that this French Canadian chick is as perfect looking as any white girl can be? What other countries do you guys see her fit well in? She has an Irish look to her but I also think her look is very typical French because another French beauty Laeticia Casta looks very much like her.

GeistFaust
09-21-2011, 12:52 AM
Alpinoid/Alpinoid-Cro-Magnon + North Atlantid influences.

guyinsf
09-21-2011, 11:56 PM
Anyone else?

exceeder
09-22-2011, 01:42 AM
Am I crazy to think that this French Canadian chick is as perfect looking as any white girl can be? What other countries do you guys see her fit well in? She has an Irish look to her but I also think her look is very typical French because another French beauty Laeticia Casta looks very much like her.

Yes many french canadians do look irish because of the huge influx of irish immigrants that came to quebec in the mid 19th century and who intermixed with the french (given that both groups were catholic and were religiously more compatible then the british). It is very common today to find french canadians with last names like 'oreilly'. Whether she has irish ancestry I don't know, but I could see her fit almost anywhere along the atlantic coast from spain to scotland.

Hess
09-22-2011, 01:51 AM
heavy Germanic influences. from Northernmost France, no doubt. Or perhaps she had some N or NW European in her colonial ancestry.

Apollonaris
09-22-2011, 02:11 AM

Yeah, she is stunningly beautiful. I meet her once in Toronto after she did Stardom in 2000. She is even more attractive in person and incredibly sweet. According to Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jessica_Pare), both her parents have French last names, but that's no guarantee that she doesn't have non-French ancestry:

Paré was born in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, the daughter of Anthony Paré, the head of the education department at McGill University, and Louise Mercier, a conference interpreter.

As far as I know, most French-descended Quebecois are the descendents of colonists from Normandy, Gascogne, and Bretagne.

I think she looks Atlanto-Mediterranid, btw.

safinator
09-22-2011, 09:31 AM
Atlanto Med + Alpine

Very pretty!

BanjaLuka
09-22-2011, 10:01 AM
I'd guess her Dutch, Danish, German then French, Czech, Polish...

I really could not fit her in Britain. She just does not look to me like someone from there...

Very pretty!

Fabulous boobs for her height 1.75, which might be hint of again pred. Germanic ancestry since I hope its a known fact that Germanic women have biggest boobs in Europe on average... I read it somewhere recently its one of those peer-reviewed things... Check her boobs on the image here:

http://www.celebrityvideozone.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/jessica-pare-nude-1-550x399.jpg