PDA

View Full Version : Suut has died

SuuT
03-30-2009, 12:09 PM
Hello. My name is Aaron. I hope I am putting this in the right section of your website. The man you know as “Suut” left instructions to be followed upon his death. Upon getting hold of these instruction, his latest entry had the address of this website as well as his password, and a parenthetic remark that read: (these people should know, too). I regret to inform you that at 4:33 a.m., this last Sunday morning, Suut was pronounced dead. He was having a get together at his winter home in south Florida. I was in attendance. He left, alone, for a walk to the liquor store around 12:30 a.m. as we were running low on drink. When he walked into the store, he walked in on a robbery in progress. Being the man he was, he disarmed one of the men, but in the process began getting stabbed from behind from one of the other assailants. Suut broke that man’s neck, killing him, when a third assailant shot him twice. Suut then crushed that man’s larynx, killing him. However, in so doing, the man he originally disarmed picked up one of the guns that had fallen to the floor in the melee, and shot suut again. In the back. Which finally sent suut to the floor. The last man to shoot him ran out of the building, and as the security tapes show, got into a car that was waiting for his fellow thieves outside and drove away.

The authorities later apprehended all of the “men” who escaped. This is the least of these niggers problems at this point.

His nine biological children, innumerable metaphorical children, and his common law wife survive Suut.

A quick word on Suut. My (now) Order did not lose a man. We lost a king. In fact when I first met him I thought of him more as a god. He would often play stupid and be self-deprecating so that those around him could learn from themselves. He was a notorious prankster with his latest stint being that of stealing my cell phone for two days, putting my phone number on the Internet, changing the voice mail, and charging up roughly three hours of talk everywhere from Canada to Austria. I have never met, and I probably never will again, meet a man of such immense earthly as well as spiritual knowledge. And if only I were able to tell you what it is he has done for us all. I’ll just say this; Valhalla has received its first new resident in many, many years.

He died, as he wanted to. Honorably.

Thank you.

Absinthe
03-30-2009, 12:12 PM
:eek: Is this an April Fool's Day joke?

Absinthe
03-30-2009, 12:15 PM
Is this for real? I am at a loss of words...I can't believe it :eek: It better be a joke :eek:

Treffie
03-30-2009, 12:22 PM
He was a notorious prankster

I hope this means that he's doing the same now.

posted by Absinthe
Is this an April Fool's Day joke?

I really hope so because I've recently discovered a connection with SuuT. I think I'd be very upset if it was true.

MarcvSS
03-30-2009, 12:28 PM
Is this for real? I am at a loss of words...I can't believe it :eek: It better be a joke :eek:

Same here... I am blown away by this.

Lets hope SuuT is playing a trick on us...

If not... May he rest in piece!!!!

We will not forget!!!

The Lawspeaker
03-30-2009, 12:34 PM
Fucking hell ! I really hope that this is an April Fool's Joke :eek: :eek:
If not... may the Gods give him the rest he so well deserves....

Vulpix
03-30-2009, 12:57 PM
Feeling impish again Mr. SuuT :p?

The Lawspeaker
03-30-2009, 01:02 PM
... let's hope so.

stormlord
03-30-2009, 01:02 PM
lol, how credulous are you guys?

lei.talk
03-30-2009, 01:04 PM
....may the Gods give him the rest he so well deserves....rest? :confused:

the master SüüT prepares for Ragnarök (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragnar%C3%B6k) in Óšinn's hall (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valhalla) this day - rejoice!

The Lawspeaker
03-30-2009, 01:06 PM
rest? :confused:

the master SüüT prepares for Ragnarök (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragnar%C3%B6k) in Óšinn's hall (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valhalla) this day - rejoice!
Yes rest... you rest when you die. Let's just hope that that is not the case. :eek:

Treffie
03-30-2009, 01:13 PM
His nine biological children, innumerable metaphorical children, and his common law wife survive Suut

Ok, this has made me suspect that he's pulling our todgers.

Holtlander
03-30-2009, 01:21 PM
If this is true..then i'm the next king of the Netherlands....

Maelstrom
03-30-2009, 01:28 PM
It's only just flicked over to the 31st of March here in New Zealand, theoretically that would mean that Florida is still a day behind. Who would honestly start an April Fools joke two days before April Fools?

Can someone, anyone, please verify if this is true or not? Surely there must be a news report if this is legitimate! :eek:

MarcvSS
03-30-2009, 01:33 PM
It's only just flicked over to the 31st of March here in New Zealand, theoretically that would mean that Florida is still a day behind. Who would honestly start an April Fools joke two days before April Fools?

Can someone, anyone, please verify if this is true or not? Surely there must be a news report if this is legitimate! :eek:We've searched the entire web for news on this matter...

Nothing...

Maelstrom
03-30-2009, 01:39 PM
We've searched the entire web for news on this matter...

Nothing...

Thanks mate.

I really hope this is all just a joke! :eek:

Gooding
03-30-2009, 01:42 PM
So SuuT's personal name is Aaron, huh? Interesting..he is still a day early for AFD, but I expect him to come back with hysterical laughter on either April First or Second.Good theatre, this.:thumb001::D:rolleyes::wink

Maelstrom
03-30-2009, 01:45 PM
So SuuT's personal name is Aaron, huh? Interesting..he is still a day early for AFD, but I expect him to come back with hysterical laughter on either April First or Second.Good theatre, this.:thumb001::D:rolleyes::wink

There's just been a new account made under the name Aaron.... I'm getting bad vibes.

Rudy
03-30-2009, 01:51 PM
I haven't read anything yet.
http://www.einnews.com/florida/newsfeed-florida-crime

There are many members from Warriortalk that live in Florida and read the paper daily, but nothing has been said over there either.

Aaron
03-30-2009, 01:51 PM
There is no joke to any of this. I'm not sure how all of this website and Internet business works so I'll take some comments with a grain of salt.

In fact I am managing his final business now, and making this entry from his own computer. I will be here to field questions you may have until wednesday.

I will then by flying back to Indiana.

The Lawspeaker
03-30-2009, 01:53 PM
You must be joking, right ?

Maelstrom
03-30-2009, 01:56 PM
There is no joke to any of this. I'm not sure how all of this website and Internet business works so I'll take some comments with a grain of salt.

In fact I am managing his final business now, and making this entry from his own computer. I will be here to field questions you may have until wednesday.

I don't want to sound insensitive about this Aaron, but as you know Suut had a reputation for being a joker... Do you have an article about the events that transpired? We have all been searching.

Is there anything I can do for the family? This is horrible...

Gooding
03-30-2009, 02:03 PM
There's just been a new account made under the name Aaron.... I'm getting bad vibes.

Hmmm..that's rather interesting,too.I'm just saying a few more things and I'll leave the thread.I refuse to trivialize anyone's grief, but wouldn't Loki or A.F. have come back by now with a confirmation of SuuT's death if he was indeed dead? If Aaron is not SuuT, then I commend him on his devotion to his friend.The O.P.'s tribute speaks for itself.

Maelstrom
03-30-2009, 02:10 PM
I suppose we won't know until your Wednesday, which just so happens to be April Fool's Day. If this is a scam, mark my words I shall have reparations for sleep deprivation!

However, if it is not and this is indeed genuine, I'm sure I speak for all of us in stating that our thoughts are with Suut's kin and loved ones. :)

Aaron
03-30-2009, 02:17 PM
A.) No, I am not suut.

B.) Florida's survival is dependent on tourism dollars. Murders, kiddnappings, robberies etc. occur in this state on a daily basis and are never even reported in the locality [local news] in which they occur because it scares away tourists. I see many of you don't know America too well.

C.) If an actual article appears in [local] papers, then I'll put it on this website so long as it comes before my flight on wednesday.

D.) I understand all of the caution and confusion and distrust. I don't know you and you don't know me. But I and suut's family [including, yes, his NINE children] request respect.

I'll be back tomorrow for a moment or two.

Thanks

HawkR
03-30-2009, 02:46 PM
What? Well, if he is dead, I'm truly sorry, there were so many things I would like to discuss with him. Even though I might be able to do this one day upon my own death, I'll will hold my grief untill it's confirmed, I refuse to believe he is dead, mostly because I'm scared of it.

Baron Samedi
03-30-2009, 02:47 PM
I call bullshit. Check his recent IP logins.

Inese
03-30-2009, 02:50 PM
i dont know him but he writed something nice in my profile some days ago!! I hope it is not true (i cant understand everything from the text but it says he died in a robbery????) and if it is a joke then it is a bad joke....because making fun about dead is never fun. Hope he is well and fine!!! :)

MarcvSS
03-30-2009, 02:53 PM
Thanks mate.

I really hope this is all just a joke! :eek:No problem comrade...

We all do. I do however can say for a fact some people will be very pissed of if this turns out a joke...

I will then by flying back to Indiana.Well, questions we have loads of...

Starting with;
a; Wheres the media coverige?
b; Wheres the obituary?
c; Why did he leave a "testament" and how did you find out about it?
and I'm sure other members have more questions about this...

Think when I'm calmed down, I can think up a couple more myself...

Loki
03-30-2009, 03:01 PM
RIP SuuT :(:(:(

What can I say ... he was such an extraordinary individual! Nothing I can say here will truly be adequate to honour that man of great calibre.

Even more extraordinary, is that Apricity was such a great part of his life, that we have to be informed. We must have been his only true friends. :(

Sarmata
03-30-2009, 03:08 PM
Hello. My name is Aaron. I hope I am putting this in the right section of your website. The man you know as “Suut” left instructions to be followed upon his death. Upon getting hold of these instruction, his latest entry had the address of this website as well as his password, and a parenthetic remark that read: (these people should know, too). I regret to inform you that at 4:33 a.m., this last Sunday morning, Suut was pronounced dead. He was having a get together at his winter home in south Florida. I was in attendance. He left, alone, for a walk to the liquor store around 12:30 a.m. as we were running low on drink. When he walked into the store, he walked in on a robbery in progress. Being the man he was, he disarmed one of the men, but in the process began getting stabbed from behind from one of the other assailants. Suut broke that man’s neck, killing him, when a third assailant shot him twice. Suut then crushed that man’s larynx, killing him. However, in so doing, the man he originally disarmed picked up one of the guns that had fallen to the floor in the melee, and shot suut again. In the back. Which finally sent suut to the floor. The last man to shoot him ran out of the building, and as the security tapes show, got into a car that was waiting for his fellow thieves outside and drove away.

The authorities later apprehended all of the “men” who escaped. This is the least of these niggers problems at this point.

His nine biological children, innumerable metaphorical children, and his common law wife survive Suut.

A quick word on Suut. My (now) Order did not lose a man. We lost a king. In fact when I first met him I thought of him more as a god. He would often play stupid and be self-deprecating so that those around him could learn from themselves. He was a notorious prankster with his latest stint being that of stealing my cell phone for two days, putting my phone number on the Internet, changing the voice mail, and charging up roughly three hours of talk everywhere from Canada to Austria. I have never met, and I probably never will again, meet a man of such immense earthly as well as spiritual knowledge. And if only I were able to tell you what it is he has done for us all. I’ll just say this; Valhalla has received its first new resident in many, many years.

Thank you.

I don't know you man, but this action from store looks like from movie. You can be a screenplay writer...besides that description is quite similar to event with four negroes:D

Vargtand
03-30-2009, 03:16 PM
It sounded like a good death then, I am sorry for your loss.

Eldritch
03-30-2009, 03:26 PM
I have actually been dead for almost a decade. I have an assistant who was so impressed by my deeds and my writings in life that she consented to carrying on my work after my passing, a'la Saw or Videodrome.

She is in possession of a vast archive of writings by and video recordings of me, so it is not difficult at all for her to piece together an appropiate response written in my style to any random topic that may come up.

But like Marc, I do wonder about the lack of media coverage.

Loyalist
03-30-2009, 03:27 PM
There's a robbery-turned-massacre at a liquor store in Florida, followed by a manhunt for a number of escaped suspects, and none of this makes the news, locally or nationally? Right. :rolleyes:

Loki
03-30-2009, 03:41 PM
It sounded like a good death then, I am sorry for your loss.

I'm even more sorry for the three women who have to sleep alone tonight. :(

Aemma
03-30-2009, 03:49 PM

No he really does have nine children. At least this is what he once told me. And it would be like SuuT to not walk away from a fight...he as much told us that he once pounded the shit out of three black guys last Fall (or a couple of Falls ago anyway). And he did mention that he has a common-law wife last week.

I've got a terrible feeling that this is not a joke at all guys. I'm dumbfounded.....and heartbroken.

And no, Aaron is not him real name. I know SuuT's real name and that is not it. :(

I'm one of the bloody people with whom he spoke on Friday...the Canadian.

Oh gods I feel sick to my stomach.

:(...Aemma

MarcvSS
03-30-2009, 03:53 PM
No he really does have nine children. At least this is what he once told me. And it would be like SuuT to not walk away from a fight...he as much told us that he once pounded the shit out of three black guys last Fall (or a couple of Falls ago anyway). And he did mention that he has a common-law wife last week.

I've got a terrible feeling that this is not a joke at all guys. I'm dumbfounded.....and heartbroken.

And no, Aaron is not him real name. I know SuuT's real name and that is not it. :(

I'm one of the bloody people with whom he spoke on Friday...the Canadian.

Oh gods I feel sick to my stomach.

:(...AemmaYou know guys whats really getting to me? Not be able to close up this chapter and continue...

A nice memorial-thread would help loads of people to close this chapter properly...

Since we don't know wether this is real or a joke, non of us can close the book in all respect...

This hurts me like hell...

Ęmeric
03-30-2009, 03:53 PM
There's a robbery-turned-massacre at a liquor store in Florida, followed by a manhunt for a number of escaped suspects, and none of this makes the news, locally or nationally? Right. :rolleyes:

The perpetrators were caught so there wouldn't be national news story. There wouldn't even necessarily be a lot of local news but you could expect to find at least a small paragraph. If you knew which South Florida community it happened in & there are several media markets in South Florida.

Based on what I remember about Suut & one recent communication with him I am 99.9999% certain of which college he taught at until recently. The local Indiana paper (where the college is located) will have news of the robbery &/or obituary & I will post a link when I find it within the next few days.

Loki
03-30-2009, 04:01 PM
Everyone ... please stay calm. I personally think this is a prank, but of course it could be the truth. I think for now, let's take the view that it's a very sick joke, until we get further confirmation. Don't mourn just yet! And don't become too upset please.

SwordoftheVistula
03-30-2009, 04:11 PM
There's no way "Three dead after botched robbery turns into shootout" would not make the news, anywhere, even in a big city with a lot of violence.

Less than a week ago a very similar story made the national news (also from south Florida) in which only one robber died, no doubt the OP was inspired by this story:

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/southflorida/story/966133.html

An afternoon shootout at a busy Burger King restaurant in Miami left a potential robber dead and the customer who shot him seriously wounded.

The bloody event unfolded about 4 p.m. Tuesday at the restaurant at Northeast 54th Street and Biscayne Boulevard. It was a time, employees said, when it is usually crowded with schoolchildren and people getting out of work early.

The robber entered wearing a ski mask. He approached a clerk, showed his gun and demanded money, said Miami police spokesman Jeff Giordano.

A customer eyed him and the two started arguing. The customer had a concealed-weapons permit and his gun -- and the two exchanged gunfire.

The robber crumpled to the floor and was pronounced dead at the scene.

The customer, with several gunshot wounds, was in serious but stable condition at Jackson Memorial Hospital's Ryder Trauma Center.

Officers divided witnesses into several groups outside the restaurant to gather information about the incident. Employees waiting to start their shift called friends and family members on their cellphones to pass the time because they were not allowed through the police tape.

''I just hope all my people are OK inside,'' said Cynthia Thomas, who has worked at the Burger King for five years. ``It is scary.''

Around them, drivers on busy Biscayne Boulevard gawked at the scene.

The area is a prime destination for residents in the Upper East Side neighborhood -- featuring Soyka's restaurant, Sushi Siam and Andiamo Pizza

MarcvSS
03-30-2009, 04:17 PM
There's no way "Three dead after botched robbery turns into shootout" would not make the news, anywhere, even in a big city with a lot of violence.

Less than a week ago a very similar story made the national news (also from south Florida) in which only one robber died, no doubt the OP was inspired by this story:

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/southflorida/story/966133.html

An afternoon shootout at a busy Burger King restaurant in Miami left a potential robber dead and the customer who shot him seriously wounded.

The bloody event unfolded about 4 p.m. Tuesday at the restaurant at Northeast 54th Street and Biscayne Boulevard. It was a time, employees said, when it is usually crowded with schoolchildren and people getting out of work early.

The robber entered wearing a ski mask. He approached a clerk, showed his gun and demanded money, said Miami police spokesman Jeff Giordano.

A customer eyed him and the two started arguing. The customer had a concealed-weapons permit and his gun -- and the two exchanged gunfire.

The robber crumpled to the floor and was pronounced dead at the scene.

The customer, with several gunshot wounds, was in serious but stable condition at Jackson Memorial Hospital's Ryder Trauma Center.

Officers divided witnesses into several groups outside the restaurant to gather information about the incident. Employees waiting to start their shift called friends and family members on their cellphones to pass the time because they were not allowed through the police tape.

''I just hope all my people are OK inside,'' said Cynthia Thomas, who has worked at the Burger King for five years. ``It is scary.''

Around them, drivers on busy Biscayne Boulevard gawked at the scene.

The area is a prime destination for residents in the Upper East Side neighborhood -- featuring Soyka's restaurant, Sushi Siam and Andiamo Pizza

People we can remain speculating all we want, but no clear answer has presented it self...

For the record; I saw SuuT as a friend and if this is a joke you can rot in hell SuuT!!!!!

Stossy
03-30-2009, 04:28 PM
I think it is a bit of an early April the 1st joke. On a other forum we did the April the 1st joke this weekend.

And like already is said in the thread: There is no news about this.
I also searched for it and couldn't find anything, and the scene that is described in the first post, damn SuuT must be an animal then! Killed a guy and stabbed and shot in the back, then killing another guy and getting shot again.
I don't think that you can actually stand and kill another guy if you already are stabbed and shot in the back for several times.

Sorry but if this is a joke, I freaking hate you for doing it.

If it is not, then this is a nice way to die. And we will see him again in Valhalla.

SwordoftheVistula
03-30-2009, 05:31 PM
Suutacaust deniers!! :D

Lady L
03-30-2009, 05:53 PM
He would often play stupid and be self-deprecating so that those around him could learn from themselves.

I think this sentence may have much meaning. But, what is it you want us to learn about ourselves...SuuT...??

Aemma
03-30-2009, 06:04 PM
I think this sentence may have much meaning. But, what is it you want us to learn about ourselves...SuuT...??

Ahhhhhhhhhh yes.....and how very convenient that your friend "Aaron" was around to take care of business...there at the right time it seems...couldn't have planned that one any better. Plus "Aaron" never returned my call...soooo....yes things reek at The Apricity! Foul play I think in more ways than one. ;)

Methinks I've been royally had! And this after a good Pilates work out too where I came home feeling loosey-goosey! Ugh!

Blimey! :rolleyes:...Aemma

Lady L
03-30-2009, 06:07 PM
Who has a get together and sends the Host out alone, walking...to get more alcohol..?

;)

Aemma
03-30-2009, 06:08 PM
Who has a get together and sends the Host out alone, walking...to get more alcohol..?

;)

Well it seems that SuuT was very fond of those girlie drinks! :p

Beorn
03-30-2009, 06:10 PM
Bagsy his rep points.

Loki
03-30-2009, 06:10 PM
Death is as much a part of life as is birth. All of us are going to die one day, without exception. Some mercifully, others painfully and with suffering. It's what makes us human. When someone dies we should celebrate their lives rather than be sad. Human lives are so utterly insignificant in the grand scheme of things ... we are not even a spec in the Milky Way, let alone the universe. And our lifespan is so short it is not even worth mentioning.

Sorry that was just me philosophising. :coffee:

Addergebroed
03-30-2009, 06:16 PM
Whatever happened, I do not know the right words to say...

Aemma
03-30-2009, 06:30 PM

You don't have to be in South FLA to be fielding our questions Aaron, you know the internet does allow you to do that from Indiana. :)

Ęmeric
03-30-2009, 06:51 PM
It's possible someone got ahold of Suut's passwords & is having a joke on Suut, going around & telling his cyber-acquaintences "Suut is dead". :chin:

Aaron
03-30-2009, 07:21 PM
I came on this website to honor the wishes of my mentor. That is it, that is all. All that I can do is conjecture at this point why he wanted it this way. And I conjecture it is because he cared for some or all of you and dedicated a fair amount of time to this website. I don’t know. I never agreed to face a hostile interrogation however, and wouldn’t do so even if my mind were completely right at the moment. So my obligation has been fulfilled. If it is the will of all of you to consider Suut/Klaus [both of which are anagrams by the way] a fraud, it makes no difference to me: I knew the man. Good luck to you all, and thanks.

Heimmacht
03-30-2009, 07:26 PM
*Le sigh*

Loki
03-30-2009, 07:27 PM
I came on this website to honor the wishes of my mentor. That is it, that is all. All that I can do is conjecture at this point why he wanted it this way. And I conjecture it is because he cared for some or all of you and dedicated a fair amount of time to this website. I don’t know. I never agreed to face a hostile interrogation however, and wouldn’t do so even if my mind were completely right at the moment. So my obligation has been fulfilled. If it is the will of all of you to consider Suut/Klaus [both of which are anagrams by the way] a fraud, it makes no difference to me: I knew the man. Good luck to you all, and thanks.

Happy April's Fool SuuTy. I have a sense of humour, but some people have not been amused by this. I suggest to come clean asap. Before the end of the day. Thanks.

Allenson
03-30-2009, 07:54 PM
Cheers Suut, wherever, wherever, wherever you are. :)

lei.talk
03-30-2009, 07:55 PM
this may be interesting:
...Suut/Klaus [both of which are anagram (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anagram)s by the way]...any suggestions (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rlz=1T4GZAZ_enUS281US281&q=%22anagram+solver%22)?

Eldritch
03-30-2009, 08:10 PM
There is a certain Apricity member who seems very likable, intelligent and well-read, but who unfortunately appears to have a tendency for histrionics and exhibitionism.

Brynhild
03-30-2009, 08:16 PM
I think it's a prank, and for someone so supposedly wise - a fucking stupid one! I don't find it to be funny at all.

SuuT
03-30-2009, 08:31 PM
Alright, alright. I’m caught – and very much not dead. This was going to be an April fools joke that was going to end Wednesday (as well as a bit of a Sociological experiment) but people are really upset, (and – eeeh – has not ended well).

Given that I will likely be the most hated man on the Apricity for some time, I will self-ban for awhile until heads cool and it is realised that this was actually at least somewhat funny (to some more than others).

I did steal Aaron’s phone for two days, though. :D

Loki
03-30-2009, 08:34 PM
SooTie!!! :D:D:D

Can we call you Jesus Christ from now on? :p

Addergebroed
03-30-2009, 08:35 PM
Alright, alright. I’m caught – and very much not dead. This was going to be an April fools joke that was going to end Wednesday (as well as a bit of a Sociological experiment) but people are really upset, (and – eeeh – has not ended well).

Given that I will likely be the most hated man on the Apricity for some time, I will self-ban for awhile until heads cool and it is realised that this was actually at least somewhat funny (to some more than others).

And so the legend has come to an end...:thumb001:

Aemma
03-30-2009, 08:38 PM

You asshole! LMAO!

I called that stupid number when I got in just to make sure and I got no response! That should have been my first stupid clue. I hate being so gullible. :(

Ohhh you just wait until I get my revenge Monsieur Klaus! You had better be sleeping with one eye open is all I can say! :P

You just wait! :P :D

:rolleyes:...Aemma

Absinthe
03-30-2009, 08:39 PM
You know, should you have written that you died of stroke, heart attack, a nasty fall from the stairs and generally all that stuff that old people die of, I would have been inclined to believe it. :wink

You twat! That was not funny at all. :grumpy:

P.S. I've often wondered, you know...if anything happens to one of the members, who's gonna tell us? It would obviously be too sudden for one to leave instructions while lying on the death bed (:rolleyes:) and it would be excruciating to be worried about someone and not having a way to contact and find out what happened...:(
P.S.2. I, for one, would like you to know if something happened to me...I appreciate lots of people over here very much and it will be a shame to dissappear without a word...maybe I should leave a note to my mom with instructions? I'm sure she would like you all and would even be happy as a member here :p

Aemma
03-30-2009, 08:41 PM

And could have picked a more Jewish name for a friend? Aaron, I mean really?!

Ya you outdid even the great JC in terms of days until resurrection (no offense my Christian friends :)). A freakin' Olympic record I'd say. :rolleyes:

You're still an asshole. LMAO! :D

Ęmeric
03-30-2009, 08:44 PM
Not a funny joke at all.:shakefist And I wasted a lot of time trying to find a mention of that deadly encounter in the liqour store online.

And could have picked a more Jewish name for a friend? Aaron, I mean really?!
Aaron is one of those Old Testament names popular with American Wasps.

Addergebroed
03-30-2009, 08:45 PM
P.S. I've often wondered, you know...if anything happens to one of the members, who's gonna tell us?

I know a member that lives in my village, the message would be around pretty quickly.
Don't we all know someone on here in real life?:confused::D

SouthernBoy
03-30-2009, 08:45 PM
Did you get enough attention? ;)

Lady L
03-30-2009, 08:52 PM
Oh SuuT :D And, I was just fixing to dedicate " Free Bird " to ya....:wink

lei.talk
03-30-2009, 08:53 PM
:pound:
You know, should you have written that you died of stroke, heart attack, a nasty fall from the stairs
and generally all that stuff that old people die of,
I would have been inclined to believe it. :winkthe revenge begins

Baron Samedi
03-30-2009, 08:55 PM
PERMABAN!

Lady L
03-30-2009, 08:56 PM
PERMABAN!

Nooooooooooo

Aemma
03-30-2009, 09:01 PM
Not a funny joke at all.:shakefist And I wasted a lot of time trying to find a mention of that deadly encounter in the liqour store online.

Yep, I wasted my own time asking people what the hel was going on. How often can I call you an asshole without getting banned myself, SuuTy boy? :P :D
Just be thankful that Os-weedle wasn't here. I doubt he'd have been too pleased unless of course he'd have known better than to fall for this prank.

Sorry Ęmeric. Ok point well taken. :)

Cheers!..Aemma

Beorn
03-30-2009, 09:20 PM
Hooray! He's alive... yada yada yada...so glad you're not dead.....blah blah blah..., but for the love of God will someone please think of the rep points!?!?

Brynhild
03-30-2009, 09:31 PM
I was going to post this via PM but then I thought I don't really have anything private to say about this.

As an Aussie, I can smell a joke from miles away, no matter how pathetic. And believe me, I saw it for what it was - your writing style gave you away immediately. Then you either tried to cover your tracks by playing out Aaron, or else you got one of your kids in on the joke.

When I read the part about the nine children, I immediately thought of Heimdall's legend, and I definitely smelled a rat by then!

My initial reaction was to laugh, and I did. But then, I read everyone else's comments and I saw how many of them actually believed that you died. I also thought for a moment regarding a post you made about coming out of a meditation not so long ago, because you felt like you were being watched. That made me wonder but, like I said, only for a moment.

You've played with people's emotions in a way that is really poor form. I've already seen certain facets of your character that has me viewing you with a good deal of suspicion, and this just confirms it for me. You're an overgrown schoolboy who talks in riddles and plays the intellectual elitist. Yet, where are you now? Hiding away from the forum with your tail between your legs like the little boy you really are! Sad, really.

I had been interested in certain things you've had to say, but I confess, this kills it for me. I'm well aware that this is the Internet and people can spin plenty of yarns about themselves - including myself. However, I don't, and I'm pretty sure I know of those others who don't either. I take a long time to trust and get to know people, and once that trust is gone, it doesn't come back easily - if at all!

If you even give a shit about anything that you've done up to this point Suut, you may have something to ponder on.

Perhaps I'm taking this too seriously, but since my Dad's birthday happens to fall on Good Friday this year, I admit to feeling a tad sensitive at the moment.

The Lawspeaker
03-30-2009, 09:45 PM
Given that I will likely be the most hated man on the Apricity for some time,
Most hated.. you haven't got the faintest clue have you ?? Some of us thought you were dead ! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sol Invictus
03-30-2009, 09:54 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/j90obs.jpg

Loddfafner
03-30-2009, 10:10 PM
Me I'm just lifting a glass of whiskey mourning the death of a transparent but well-conceived prank.

Barack Obama
03-30-2009, 10:51 PM

Thank you.This is a sick fantasy. Daydreaming about killing Blacks should be classified as a hate crime. Actually I will sign an executive order today defining the fantasizing of killing Blacks as conspiracy to commit a hate crime.

Beorn
03-30-2009, 10:53 PM
This is a sick fantasy. Daydreaming about killing Blacks should be classified as a hate crime. Actually I will sign an executive order today defining the fantasizing of killing Blacks as conspiracy to commit a hate crime.

Will that order include the classification for killing whites to be a hate crime too?
Perhaps other races could also be included?

The Lawspeaker
03-30-2009, 10:54 PM
I don't care where you came from., mate. But I am happy that this was all a bloody joke- no matter how sick it was and you should do us all a favour, mr Prez: piss off !

Barack Obama
03-30-2009, 10:57 PM
Will that order include the classification for killing whites to be a hate crime too?
Perhaps other races could also be included?Only Whites can commit hate crimes. Similar crimes committed against Whites is in reaction to centuries of White racism. Whites are responsible for race based crimes against Whites.

Beorn
03-30-2009, 11:23 PM
Only Whites can commit hate crimes.

That's BS and you know it. I suppose when a Black man attacks a White man with race as a motive that it is pure love and respect with which he does it?

Similar crimes committed against Whites is in reaction to centuries of White racism.

Boo - fucking - hoo! :( Woe is the Black race. The only race to ever suffer.

Whites are responsible for race based crimes against Whites.

How? Care to elaborate on that?

Baron Samedi
03-30-2009, 11:29 PM
That's BS and you know it. I suppose when a Black man attacks a White man with race as a motive that it is pure love and respect with which he does it?

You are talking to a troll, mate....

Are you really a reformed Christian now?

Barack Obama
03-30-2009, 11:50 PM
How? Care to elaborate on that? The Black man is reacting to centuries of abuse by the White man when he commits an act of violence against the White man. It is justified.

Maelstrom
03-30-2009, 11:53 PM

As mentioned before in this thread: REPARATIONS!!!!

I'm going to track you down when I eventually make it to the US, SuuT. And when I do.... You'd best be buying me a drink!

Seriously... I lost a couple of important hours of sleep because of this :confused:

And don't run away, get back here and post some more things to share with us :p

Baron Samedi
03-31-2009, 12:00 AM
Yeah, I might need to hunt down Reichgirl for FORCING me to waste valuable negative rep points on her ass.

I feel cheated.... :(

Beorn
03-31-2009, 12:03 AM
The Black man is reacting to centuries of abuse by the White man when he commits an act of violence against the White man. It is justified.

OMG!!! How old are you Black people?!!!11 LOL

How many more years of black crime do we whites have to endure till we can start hanging you and your children, and for it to be "justified"?

Sol Invictus
03-31-2009, 12:03 AM
http://i43.tinypic.com/imqgzc.gif

Baron Samedi
03-31-2009, 12:24 AM
http://i43.tinypic.com/imqgzc.gif

It's "morphin" you grammatically correct Canadian person!

Psychonaut
03-31-2009, 03:39 AM
Klaus,

I'm ever so glad that you're still with us. I was pretty sure that I spotted your joke this morning through "Aaron"'s horrid grammar, but my gut was still a bit uneasy. Nonetheless, brilliant job on an April Fool's Day joke, asshole. :P

Here, I've made you a girly drink:

http://images.paraorkut.com/img/pics/glitters/c/cheers-3348.gif

Aemma
03-31-2009, 03:52 AM
Klaus,

I'm ever so glad that you're still with us. I was pretty sure that I spotted your joke this morning through "Aaron"'s horrid grammar, but my gut was still a bit uneasy. Nonetheless, brilliant job on an April Fool's Day joke, asshole. :P

Here's I've made you a girly drink:

http://images.paraorkut.com/img/pics/glitters/c/cheers-3348.gif

This still makes him an asshole though and he still doesn't deserve the paper umbrella for the girlie drink!!! :p

Ok that's 5 times I've called you an asshole now...damn that feels good! :P

Come on back whenever asshole, I'll still talk to you. :D

(ahh sixth time...honestly I'm trying to go for ten here...it's the least that you deserve but hey...:D :P)

:D...Aemma

Sol Invictus
03-31-2009, 03:54 AM
Asshole.

Sorry couldn't resist.

lei.talk
03-31-2009, 05:36 AM
...I spotted your joke this morning through "Aaron"...this is amusing in so many ways.
In the Old Testament this name was borne by the older brother of Moses and the first high priest of the Israelites. He acted as a spokesman for his brother, and carried a miraculous rod.
:tsk:

Baron Samedi
03-31-2009, 06:02 AM
So his name is Klaus?

Psychonaut
03-31-2009, 06:07 AM
So his name is Klaus?

If it is the will of all of you to consider Suut/Klaus [both of which are anagrams by the way] a fraud

Rudy
03-31-2009, 07:14 AM
I think he should have to change his username to Aslan, the lion that was stabbed to death, and came back to life.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aslan

Treffie
03-31-2009, 07:53 AM
A.) No, I am not suut.

C.) If an actual article appears in [local] papers, then I'll put it on this website so long as it comes before my flight on wednesday.

Thanks

Yep, it's April 1st on Wednesday.:thumb001:

Edit: Just read SuuT's post.

Treffie
03-31-2009, 08:02 AM
Perhaps I'm taking this too seriously, but since my Dad's birthday happens to fall on Good Friday this year, I admit to feeling a tad sensitive at the moment.

Nah, you're not taking this too seriously Bryn, it's both my parent's anniversary of their deaths this week too.

Only Whites can commit hate crimes. Similar crimes committed against Whites is in reaction to centuries of White racism. Whites are responsible for race based crimes against Whites.

Hey SuuT, I hope that this April Fool's Joke goes down better than the other one.

HawkR
03-31-2009, 10:14 AM
Hey SuuT, I hope that this April Fool's Joke goes down better than the other one.

Good guess man;)

Inese
03-31-2009, 02:24 PM
There is a saying in Latvia it goes that people should not make fun with death because it gets you as a revenge sooner or later!!!

it was not funny. Hm okay i dont know you but joking with death is never good. But glad you life. :)

Susi
03-31-2009, 05:08 PM
What a terrible, selfish thing to write.

Manifest Destiny
03-31-2009, 05:17 PM

Please do not feed the troll.

Groenewolf
03-31-2009, 05:43 PM
I have not read more then the first page of this tread. But afther reading the farewell tread of MarcvSS... I have decided to read this tread for more then one page.

I want to say this : you should not make jokes about this.

Ulf
03-31-2009, 11:53 PM
:thumb001: I thought it was funny. Although what make it seem fake to me was the negroes in liquor store part. If SuuT was going to die it would probably be from tripping over his walker on the way to bingo.. ;) :p

lei.talk
04-01-2009, 12:25 AM
:thumb001: I thought it was funny. Although what make it seem fake to me was the negroes in liquor store part. If SuuT was going to die it would probably be from tripping over his walker on the way to bingo.. ;) :pthe revenge continues (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=31229#post31229)

Loki
04-01-2009, 02:45 AM
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/ChicoGTI/thread-delivers1.jpg

Fortis in Arduis
04-01-2009, 03:45 PM
A.) No, I am not suut.

B.) Florida's survival is dependent on tourism dollars. Murders, kiddnappings, robberies etc. occur in this state on a daily basis and are never even reported in the locality [local news] in which they occur because it scares away tourists. I see many of you don't know America too well.

D.) I understand all of the caution and confusion and distrust. I don't know you and you don't know me. But I and suut's family [including, yes, his NINE children] request respect.

I'll be back tomorrow for a moment or two.

Thanks

Who else do you know who requests respect? :rolleyes2:

There is only one poster that I have ever encountered who has requested respect on this forum... :D

SuuT
04-01-2009, 06:26 PM
When death is not so much an emotive concern to us as it is a fact of Life, we may play with it. Until then, one conclusion may be drawn, and it is this: that fear consumes those who are obsessed with the negative aspect of the unknown. We've no reason, as non-Christians, to think that there is nothing left after our physical heart dicontinues its beat. What we have every reason to believe, is that the discontinuation of the 'physical' body is a test, a challenge, an awareness of our return. WIth that said, my son, my dear son, live as if tomorrow were your last day in this realm; live as if your final hour is next; live as if you've simply nothing to lose. [...] (My mentor, and Father, many moons ago).

:thumb001: I thought it was funny. Although what make it seem fake to me was the negroes in liquor store part. If SuuT was going to die it would probably be from tripping over his walker on the way to bingo.. ;) :p

Hey! You! Homoerotic chat-box man!:D I'm 37 and in peak physical condition.:)

What a terrible, selfish thing to write.

Really?

There is a saying in Latvia it goes that people should not make fun with death because it gets you as a revenge sooner or later!!!

Welcome to the definitive chasm between Germanic and Slavic.

Yep, it's April 1st on Wednesday.:thumb001:

Edit: Just read SuuT's post.

How are you feeling, my Keltic friend?

this is amusing in so many ways.
:tsk:

Ahhhhhh. The SINGLE person I owe an apology to. And not because of his singularly unquestionably dedication to me; but, and rather, to that which I am a conduit of. :)

Asshole

Sorry couldn't resist.

Compliament accepted:p.

This still makes him an asshole though and he still doesn't deserve the paper umbrella for the girlie drink!!! :p

Ok that's 5 times I've called you an asshole now...damn that feels good! :P

Come on back whenever asshole, I'll still talk to you. :D

(ahh sixth time...honestly I'm trying to go for ten here...it's the least that you deserve but hey...:D :P)

:D...Aemma

However many times it takes, ma puce;). Incidentally, Aaron (yes, he truly exists) forwarded your message to me, and, from the bottom of my Heart - it hurt. I came-clean (early) because of you. :fplug:

Klaus,

Fair enough, spy:D.

As mentioned before in this thread: REPARATIONS!!!!

I'm going to track you down when I eventually make it to the US, SuuT. And when I do.... You'd best be buying me a drink!

It's on me, mate. :)

And don't run away, get back here and post some more things to share with us :p

I've never run away:) We'll see how the reception of this post turns out. ;)

Me I'm just lifting a glass of whiskey mourning the death of a transparent but well-conceived prank.

....And one can always count on reason:thumb001:.

Hooray! He's alive... yada yada yada...so glad you're not dead.....blah blah blah..., but for the love of God will someone please think of the rep points!?!?

Yada...? :rolleyes:;):) - Loki and AF will see fit if to do so: what is funny (to me) is that the only people to keep their heads are a Scandinavian, and one who is dating (however long distance) a Scandinjavian:D.

Nooooooooooo

A bow to ma Lady. :)

Oh SuuT :D And, I was just fixing to dedicate " Free Bird " to ya....:wink

One does not need be dead to be free..............

I *may* owe a secondary apology to you. What I hope you will recognise is that one is never at an age that there is nothing left to learn. As an indigenous American, you will find this parochial: this is not my intent:).

And, in Hebrew, means "bringer of light"..........As stated earlier, he does actually exist, and is quite Heathen/Germanic, in spite of his given name.

You know, should you have written that you died of stroke, heart attack, a nasty fall from the stairs and generally all that stuff that old people die of, I would have been inclined to believe it. :wink

LOL. :D

You asshole! LMAO!

I called that stupid number when I got in just to make sure and I got no response! That should have been my first stupid clue. I hate being so gullible. :(

You are not "gullible" - you are a woman:kiss2:

Ohhh you just wait until I get my revenge Monsieur Klaus! You had better be sleeping with one eye open is all I can say! :P

You just wait! :P :D

:rolleyes:...Aemma

I've yet to be out-Pranked:D.

Although I would prefer "Darth SuuT", yes:D. Incidentaly, back of my dynamic IP; or, holster your possession of The FORCE.:D.

There is a certain Apricity member who seems very likable, intelligent and well-read, but who unfortunately appears to have a tendency for histrionics and exhibitionism.

"Histrionics" would be an exacerbation and/or hyperbole. "Theatrics" or "Clever" would be more appropriate.

Cheers Suut, wherever, wherever, wherever you are. :)

I am still with you, Dalton:).

Happy April's Fool SuuTy. I have a sense of humour, but some people have not been amused by this. I suggest to come clean asap. Before the end of the day. Thanks.

:rolleyes2::D:)

... Human lives are so utterly insignificant in the grand scheme of things ... we are not even a spec in the Milky Way, let alone the universe. And our lifespan is so short it is not even worth mentioning.

If life is meaningless, and Evropean preservation is a part of life, then Evropean Preservation is meaningless: which makes your participation here absurd. (This is as basic as the logic gets;)) - Which begs the question: why do this........?

Sorry that was just me philosophising. :coffee:

Please continue!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:)

Suutacaust deniers!! :D

They are a bunch, aren't they?;)

Your premise is quite false. A.) I do not have a winter home in a "big city" (whatever constitutes that), B.) What makes a good prank is the following (loose) formula: 90% Truth, 5% Patience, 4%, possibility; and, 1% complete and total bullshit. - The night after Aaron (who was a former student of mine) and I conceived this prank, three blocks away, some poor fool was beaten to death.

I'm even more sorry for the three women who have to sleep alone tonight. :(

Don't be sorry, mine Freund:( - for they are not:D.

I don't know you man, but this action from store looks like from movie. You can be a screenplay writer...besides that description is quite similar to event with four negroes:D

Actually, if you are you are you are refering to the "Have you ever been in a fight?" thread, that was true:).

But you'd still like to draw and quarter me, wouldn't ya?:D

If this is true..then i'm the next king of the Netherlands....

Looks like you'll have to get in-line.

Nope. :) - I've nine Children:).

lol, how credulous are you guys?

Guess we found out, eh?;)

Feeling impish again Mr. SuuT :p?

It happens from time to time;):D.

:eek: Is this an April Fool's Day joke?

Congrats to the first person to get it:rolleyes:;):D:thumbs up.

Absinthe
04-01-2009, 06:28 PM
4 minutes, it took me. :clap:

Inese
04-01-2009, 07:06 PM
Welcome to the definitive chasm between Germanic and Slavic.
I am not slavic! :rolleyes2: I am 75% Baltic and 25% Germanic. Hm i ask, what do you think about people who had sorrow about your life?

SuuT
04-01-2009, 07:28 PM
I am not slavic! :rolleyes2: I am 75% Baltic and 25% Germanic. Hm i ask, what do you think about people who had sorrow about your life?

I'm sorry:(. I did not intend to hit a nerve....... But ethnically Latvian is your self-identification, yes...?:confused:

As far as those who had "sorrow" about my "life" - this haas been more than answered: Read. Think. Then post:).

I still find you a great hope for the future, and likely, always will:).

Inese
04-01-2009, 07:30 PM
I'm sorry:(. I did not intend to hit a nerve....... But ethnically Latvian is your self-identification, yes...?:confused:
You dont hit a nerve but i am not slavic. Yes i am ethnic Latvian and a little ethnic German (one grandfather is German!!) but ethnic Latvian are not slavic. We have many slavics in our country ---- russians. But i dont consider them Latvian!! ;) But okay no argument about that i like you and your lion. :P

Eldritch
04-01-2009, 07:37 PM
SuuT, Latvians are not Slavs. A man of your caliber (even after your recent caliber-readjustment) really should know that.

SuuT
04-01-2009, 07:43 PM
SuuT, Latvians are not Slavs. A man of your caliber [...] really should know that.

Point-out where I did, and I will be proud to re-adjust my statement.:)

Eldritch
04-01-2009, 07:53 PM
Point-out where I did, and I will be proud to re-adjust my statement.:)

SuuT, this thread is 12 muthafooking pages long. 12 stupid, useless, crappy pages. Reading the whole thing is a Sisyphean ordeal. So if I misunderstoid something due to me missing something, I honestly do apologise.

SuuT
04-01-2009, 07:56 PM
SuuT, this thread is 12 muthafooking pages long. 12 stupid, useless, crappy pages. Reading the whole thing is a Sisyphean ordeal. So if I misunderstoid something due to me missing something, I honestly do apologise.

No apology needed, friend:). For the record, couple of centuries ago, Latvia’s ethnic composition was relatively homogeneous, the Latvians constituting more than 90% of the total population. There was a small German population (Baltic Germans), belonging mainly to the ruling social stratum, and very small numbers of Russian, Jewish, Polish and other immigrants. The Roma (Gypsies) migrated to Latvia in about the 17th century, while the Jews arrived later, Jewish influx continuing right up to the 20th century. Mass immigration of Russians, now Latvia’s largest minority, began already in the 18th and 19th century, when tens of thousands of Old Believers arrived in Latgale, seeking refuge from persecution. They were later joined by many Russian Orthodox settlers: migration was promoted by the Tsarist government through the priority sale of land to Russian Orthodox believers. Accordingly, the descendants of these Russian immigrants gradually came to dominate in about 10 parishes between Rēzekne and Daugavpils, where they still constitute the majority (Biķernieki, Maļinova, Silmala, Audriņi, Čornaja and other parishes).

Baron Samedi
04-01-2009, 08:26 PM
*groans*

Susi
04-01-2009, 09:26 PM
Really?

Attention-whoring is always selfish.

Inese
04-02-2009, 10:17 AM
No apology needed, friend:). For the record, couple of centuries ago, Latvia’s ethnic composition was relatively homogeneous, the Latvians constituting more than 90% of the total population. ...

Yes Suut this is all right but i am not Russian we have a long family-line!! :) And where i come from ---- Western Latvia, Kurzeme region ----- are less russian. Most russian are in east Latvia and in the big cities.

Osweo
04-06-2009, 10:25 PM
Just be thankful that Os-weedle wasn't here. I doubt he'd have been too pleased unless of course he'd have known better than to fall for this prank.

PLEASE, Aemma! I just wondered where he'd picked up his Anglicised sense of humour! :p Goddamn, I'd've had some fun with this if I'd been around! Ho ho! Good one, Suutypie! :thumb001:

Aemma
04-06-2009, 11:01 PM
PLEASE, Aemma! I just wondered where he'd picked up his Anglicised sense of humour! :p Goddamn, I'd've had some fun with this if I'd been around! Ho ho! Good one, Suutypie! :thumb001:

Gods Os-weedle! Don't encourage him! Sheesh!

In the words of a beloved Mrs. Bennet: "Have you no compassion for my nerves?" :p

:p...Aemma

Brynhild
04-07-2009, 11:06 AM
Just to prove I'm past being annoyed about it:

http://www.scari.org/images/Andy-Warhol_Spam.jpg

You've had your 15 minutes of fame sunny Jim.

SouthernBoy
04-07-2009, 01:37 PM
I'm unsubscribing. Have fun ya'll. :)

Gooding
04-07-2009, 02:08 PM
Gods Os-weedle! Don't encourage him! Sheesh!

In the words of a beloved Mrs. Bennet: "Have you no compassion for my nerves?" :p

In the words of a hilariously deadpan Mr.Bennet: "On the contrary, I have the highest regard for your nerves.They've been my constant companions for twenty years." Or, something to that effect. :P

Allenson
04-07-2009, 03:05 PM
Where the hell did Suut go?

Ęmeric
04-10-2009, 02:21 PM
Wouldn't it be ironic if Suut really did die after that prank? :(

Aemma
04-10-2009, 06:23 PM
Wouldn't it be ironic if Suut really did die after that prank? :(

Well, he will die one day Ęmeric :eek: ...we all will, eh, prank or no prank! ;) :D

Ęmeric
04-10-2009, 06:35 PM
Well yes Aemma, we will all die eventually. Hopefully for you & I (and Tolleson, Birka, Brynhild, Loddfafner & Suut..) it will be after the century midpoint.:)

Aemma
04-10-2009, 06:43 PM
Well yes Aemma, we will all die eventually. hopefully for you & I (and Tolleson, Birka, Brynhild, Loddfafner & Suut..) it will be after the century midpoint.:)

LOL! If I keep up my whinging (I must still look up this blasted word) I think some of our co-members here will want to kill me before then! :D

But right you are...we are the elders of the forum aren't we...ugh...and I'll be hitting 50 before you will too. Oh joy! (...but not by much :D)

Lady L
04-10-2009, 06:43 PM
I think SuuT just likes to keep us guessing :D

Treffie
04-10-2009, 09:47 PM
I think SuuT just likes to keep us guessing :D

Or maybe he's trying to make us feel guilty?;)

The Lawspeaker
04-10-2009, 09:50 PM
http://image52.webshots.com/52/2/74/2/2370274020082946682Zzqlcg_fs.jpg

Found him:D

Aemma
04-11-2009, 04:07 PM
Where the hell did Suut go?

Personally, I think he went to a spa for a full day's treatment, you know facial, manicure, pedicure, hairstyling--the whole nine yards. Dying and then resurrecting is a bitch on the skin and hair I'm sure. :p :D

Cheers!...Aemma

Ulf
04-11-2009, 05:52 PM
He probably went to pick up his rascal scooter.

http://www.mobilityscooter-sale.co.uk/userfiles/LEA20070402130519/Product_Sales_Portal/LEA20070627143744a.jpg

lei.talk
04-12-2009, 01:53 AM
He probably went to pick up his rascal scooter.he did so with ease (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=19906#post19906). :disapproving

at his age (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=32065#post32065),
rascal-riding is recreational
not a necessity. :fhmm:

Treffie
04-12-2009, 09:04 AM
he did so with ease (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=19906#post19906). :disapproving

He's probably just pulled a muscle then! :D

lei.talk
04-12-2009, 10:21 AM
He's probably just pulled a muscle then! :Dthe master lifts a mere two-hundred and sixty-six pounds
with ease (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=19906#post19906) -

particularly, in forty-five pound increments.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2cgn01z.jpg (http://www.rascalscooters.com/index.cfm/mobility/products.detail/scooter/655/id/50)

Treffie
04-12-2009, 04:56 PM
the master lifts a mere two-hundred and sixty-six pounds
with ease (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=19906#post19906) -

particularly, in forty-five pound increments.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2cgn01z.jpg (http://www.rascalscooters.com/index.cfm/mobility/products.detail/scooter/655/id/50)

SuuT literally is an animal! ;)

SuuT
04-13-2009, 12:23 PM
[...] I just wondered where he'd picked up his Anglicised sense of humour! :p

Odd you should say Wooster: I'd always wondered where you picked-up your Scandicised sense:D;).

Anyway, I'm off to see if Aemeric is still dead.

Osweo
04-13-2009, 02:23 PM
Odd you should say Wooster: I'd always wondered where you picked-up your Scandicised sense:D;).
It's called the Danelaw, pal. Translates as "All the real Norse MEN left to go kick arse overseas, leaving wimps and mummy's boys at home." :p

Anyway, I'm off to see if Aemeric is still dead.
Fingers crossed, eh? :D

SuuT
04-13-2009, 02:49 PM
It's called the Danelaw, pal. Translates as "All the real Norse MEN left to go kick arse overseas, leaving wimps and mummy's boys at home." :p :mad::rolleyes::D:thumbs up

Caught again. :D

If ya ever want to know why some came HOME, yer brother would be glad to school ya.:cool::p

Fingers crossed, eh? :D

You're a History buff: where did the practise of "finger-crossing" originate; and, what was it's original meaning.:coffee:;)............