PDA

View Full Version : CAUCASUS UNION

Hektor12
11-04-2020, 12:07 PM
I know this is a fantastic idea but in this forum there are a lot of fantastic things...

https://i.imgur.com/b6K1m1p.jpg

Turkey, Georgia, armenia, Azerbaijan. South Ossetia and Abkhazia also joins, i don't think they will choose Russia instead of Turkey, we have good relationship with them and also many Ossettian and Abkhazian live in Turkey.

Free working, travel and trade

Free education and medical care, your insurance includes all member countries

Christian Georgia and Armenia and irreligious Azerbaijan balance Turkey

Has industry, technology, tourism, military power, human resources, oil and gas, trade routes to the China and EU, Russia and middle east.

Opinions?

TheMaestro
11-04-2020, 12:09 PM
Never ever would happen, useless to debate.

Hektor12
11-04-2020, 12:13 PM
Never ever would happen, useless to debate.

You don't know, Turkey and Georgia are already like a union. Azerbaijan, not even a different nation. Only thing preventing this, is armenian occupation of Karabakh. After the solution of Karabakh problem (by Azerbaijan army, of course) There will be no more problems in this region. And what options armenia has? Nothing else, look at the map it's very clear.

RatCat
11-04-2020, 12:15 PM
https://image.shutterstock.com/image-vector/caucasus-region-map-detailed-vector-600w-784232491.jpg

This is Caucasus. Add Russia and Iran too.

Hektor12
11-04-2020, 12:18 PM
This is Caucasus. Add Russia and Iran too.

South Azerbaijan is possible, but not in the near future obviously. Russian side can add only instability, no benefits.

RatCat
11-04-2020, 12:23 PM
South Azerbaijan is possible, but not in the near future obviously. Russian side can add only instability, no benefits.

This union would never happen. It can be only for fun on internet forums. And if you add whole Turkey, you have to add whole Iran and Russia too. Especially Russia because of North Caucasus.

Bender1999
11-04-2020, 03:54 PM
You don’t watch news, isnt it? Did you hear sth about Karabag now? And why should Turks accept this, Turks don’t even like Turks.

sean
11-05-2020, 12:57 AM
I sorta agree.

https://i.redd.it/4idyffh6hyd41.png

What could have been.

https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1601712785552.gif

They have to work together and form an economic union and also trading/military alliances with Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan. Considering the fact these three countries are way more secular than Turkey, and Kazakhstan especially is "sleeping tiger". It would be way better influence on moderating Caucasus region than Islamic theocracies like Iran and Turkey.

No more wars, no more infighting, just peace.

Dr_Maul
11-05-2020, 01:20 AM
Thrace and Antioch are truly caucasian lands I agree

Hektor12
11-05-2020, 01:19 PM
They have to work together and form an economic union and also trading/military alliances with Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan. Considering the fact these three countries are way more secular than Turkey, and Kazakhstan especially is "sleeping tiger". It would be way better influence on moderating Caucasus region than Islamic theocracies like Iran and Turkey.

I respect your opinion but there's a huge fact you're missing! After erdogan regime collapsed, the opposition, which is stritcly secular an pro-west, will come to full power an everything will change very quickly. All the youth waiting for that day, and everything show that erdogan doesn't have enough support for the next election.

No more wars, no more infighting, just peace.
Yup, and also this region can develop much faster with such a union.

Rumata
11-05-2020, 03:57 PM
AKA greater Turkey.

Not gonna ever happen but thanks for fun.

Jana
11-05-2020, 04:00 PM
Doesn't make any sense. Caucasians are tribal and clannish and Turks aren't Caucasians.

Hektor12
11-05-2020, 04:07 PM
AKA greater Turkey.

Not gonna ever happen but thanks for fun.

U mad bro? But don't forget, USA will support us reaching to central asia. That day will COME.

Doesn't make any sense. Caucasians are tribal and clannish and Turks aren't Caucasians.

I know but we can civilize them. And yes We aren't caucasians but we aren't europeans either, but we are member of every european organization ?

Noble Cuman
11-05-2020, 04:17 PM
Cultures of these regions are very different. Caucasians have their own culture. Maybe only Artvin and Rize are close to them. Other regions of Turkey are not even in Caucasus. Megali Idea, Neo-Ottoman, Turan and ideas like this are impossible to happen. Only good thing for Turkey is to have good relations with neighbors for now.

Rumata
11-05-2020, 04:53 PM
U mad bro? But don't forget, USA will support us
reaching to central asia. That day will COME.

You said it. You can take as much as USA (or the global money owners) let you
take. But nothing will come for free. The price could be either eternal
bithching or just complete dissolution in the next stage.

And even if it played out like it did a few centuries ago in Balkans
still it would end up like it did there.

Unrealistic wet dreams however you look at it.

Hektor12
11-05-2020, 05:31 PM
Unrealistic wet dreams however you look at it.

https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

itilvolga
11-05-2020, 05:50 PM
That's kind of impossible :lol: Let's see some of the reaons:
1) First of all, these countries neither reflect common patterns of development nor they have intercorrelated interests
2) Russia wouldn't allow it and Turkey wouldn't like to contrast with Russia for such a shitty union
3) It would be disadvantage to Turkey since it's more developed than the other participants, and I don't think many Turks would like to study/work/live in those countries, but many of their citizens would like to come here so we would have another migration crisis
4) The current aggression in the region

Hektor12
11-05-2020, 06:11 PM
1 2 3 4

4 - Everything will calm down after liberation of Karabakh, there's no more problem. We can also provide protection for Georgia against Russia.
2 - We're actually fighting Russia in 2,5 regions (Syria, Libya, Ukraine) Everything is possible, don't forget we shot down russian jet a few years ago.
3 - Yes, they need us for many things and we need them to reach CA and further. This is mutual interests.
1 - You're not building a new country, it's just a union. For example, Germany, England, Netherlands, Sweden are very similar to balkan EU members?

Cleitus
11-05-2020, 06:12 PM
Georgians and Armenians arent so fond of Turks.

Hektor12
11-05-2020, 06:15 PM
Georgians and Armenians arent so fond of Turks.

armenians yes but you have no idea about Georgians. And armenia is landlocked without any hope, THEY HAVE TO, they can't rely on Iran any longer.

FinalFlash
11-05-2020, 06:17 PM
LOL

Hektor12
11-05-2020, 06:19 PM
LOL

Come with opinion.

Not something useless, something realistic maybe.

FinalFlash
11-05-2020, 06:21 PM
>something realistic

>greater turkish union

pick one......LOL

Cleitus
11-05-2020, 06:21 PM
armenians yes but you have no idea about Georgians. And armenia is landlocked without any hope, THEY HAVE TO, they can't rely on Iran any longer.

https://www.quora.com/What-do-Georgians-think-of-Turkish-people?share=1

Hektor12
11-05-2020, 06:23 PM
>greater turkish union

Still better than working as illegal immigrant in Istanbul, instead as an equal union-citizen.

itilvolga
11-05-2020, 06:29 PM
4 - Everything will calm down after liberation of Karabakh, there's no more problem. We can also provide protection for Georgia against Russia.
2 - We're actually fighting Russia in 2,5 regions (Syria, Libra, Ukraine) Everything is possible, don't forget we shot down russian jet a few years ago.
3 - Yes, they need us for many things and we need them to reach CA and further. This is mutual interests.
1 - You're not building a new country, it's just a union. For example, Germany, England, Netherlands, Sweden are very similar to balkan EU members?

Your views are very fantastic. Giving EU as an example is fallacious, it's far away to be the perfect shape and its "eurosceptic" participants confirm this notion. You say "it's just a union" but you kinda wanna remove the borders and allow the citizens to live/study/work freely in the other participant countries just like EU, which is not a regular union but sui generis. That's interesting.

Hektor12
11-05-2020, 06:38 PM
Your views are very fantastic. Giving EU as an example is fallacious, it's far away to be the perfect shape and its "eurosceptic" participants confirm this notion. You say "it's just a union" but you kinda wanna remove the borders and allow the citizens to live/study/work freely in the other participant countries just like EU, which is not a regular union but sui generis. That's interesting.

Georgia and armenia are very little countries, and not all of them will come. Remember how many Syrians we have? It never will be a problem for us. This is my opinion of course.

War Chef
11-05-2020, 07:00 PM
Caucasus unity is impossible, they had their chance in the 1800's but the Ossetians were against it. They were important because they occupy a central position in the Caucasus & cut the Caucasus in half.

"One arrow is easily broken, but even the strongest man can't break a bundle of arrows."
-Ancient Turkic Proverb

FinalFlash
11-05-2020, 07:05 PM
Still better than working as illegal immigrant in Istanbul, instead as an equal union-citizen.

I don't know or care about any of that. What you are suggesting is pure lunacy.

Hektor12
11-05-2020, 07:10 PM
I don't know or care about any of that. What you are suggesting is pure lunacy.

Because the people in the region are low-iq middle eastern "people of honor" so they will be enemies instead of neighbors. But i doubt that such a "proposed union" is not a good thing for the people of armenia. If only we (all) could leave our complexes.

sean
11-05-2020, 10:38 PM
I respect your opinion but there's a huge fact you're missing! After erdogan regime collapsed, the opposition, which is stritcly secular an pro-west, will come to full power an everything will change very quickly. All the youth waiting for that day, and everything show that erdogan doesn't have enough support for the next election.

It's a pipe dream.

The meme of "Erdogan is bad, Turkish people want secularism" is false. The majority of them are rural and conservative. They are sufficiently Muslim and are brought up to admire the Caliphates which created your kind on the ruins of Byzantium. You were an Empire, which lost all of its European holdings, and then decided to release whatever was left to form a nation state.

Turks are people with the backstabbing, scheming nature of the Jew, the aggressive low IQ rage and victim-blaming of the Arab, the lazy entitlement of Greeks, the compensating manlet bravado of Armenians, and the "dindu nuffin" complex of a negro.

They are perfectly fine with Islamic government. The only Muslim countries where Islam has no importance are the former Central Asian Soviet republics. Tajik civil war for instance ended in 5 years.

https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1561291010727.png

placebo
11-05-2020, 11:15 PM
It's a pipe dream.

The meme of "Erdogan is bad, Turkish people want secularism" is false. The majority of them are rural and conservative. They are sufficiently Muslim and are brought up to admire the Caliphates which created your kind on the ruins of Byzantium. You were an Empire, which lost all of its European holdings, and then decided to release whatever was left to form a nation state.

Turks are people with the backstabbing, scheming nature of the Jew, the aggressive low IQ rage and victim-blaming of the Arab, the lazy entitlement of Greeks, the compensating manlet bravado of Armenians, and the "dindu nuffin" complex of a negro.

They are perfectly fine with Islamic government. The only Muslim countries where Islam has no importance are the former Central Asian Soviet republics. Tajik civil war for instance ended in 5 years.

https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1561291010727.png

We are not religious as much as Middle Eastern countries or Pakistan imo. But I agree with you up to a point. Even if many Turks do not live in accordance with Islamic life, religion have an important place in their lives. (not all but especially Erdoğan voters) This is one of the most important reasons why Erdogan stayed so many years. But the rate of atheists in the new generation is much higher than expected and increasing day by day. Erdogan will most likely lose in the upcoming elections. But I don't expect a change in a short time. But even a change of government would be a big change.

Hektor12
11-06-2020, 05:52 AM
The meme of "Erdogan is bad, Turkish people want secularism" is false. The majority of them are rural and conservative. They are sufficiently Muslim and are brought up to admire the Caliphates which created your kind on the ruins of Byzantium.

You innocent bro seem very low level of knowledge but very solid opinions on us. I will not confront you, but instead as you to comment on an event that we had in recent year.

A wave of demonstrations and civil unrest in Turkey began on 28 May 2013, initially to contest the urban development plan for Istanbul's Taksim Gezi Park. The protests were sparked by outrage at the violent eviction of a sit-in at the park protesting the plan.[65] Subsequently, supporting protests and strikes took place across Turkey, protesting a wide range of concerns at the core of which were issues of freedom of the press, expression, and assembly, as well as the Islamist government's erosion of Turkey's secularism. With no centralised leadership beyond the small assembly that organized the original environmental protest, the protests have been compared to the Occupy movement and the May 1968 events. Social media played a key part in the protests, not least because much of the Turkish media downplayed the protests, particularly in the early stages. Three and a half million people (out of Turkey's population of 80 million) are estimated to have taken an active part in almost 5,000 demonstrations across Turkey connected with the original Gezi Park protest.[66] Twenty-two people were killed and more than 8,000 were injured, many critically.[66]

The sit-in at Taksim Gezi Park was restored after police withdrew from Taksim Square on 1 June, and developed into a protest camp, with thousands of protesters in tents, organising a library, medical center, food distribution, and their own media. After the Gezi Park camp was cleared by riot police on 15 June, protesters began to meet in other parks all around Turkey and organised public forums to discuss ways forward for the protests.[67][68] Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan dismissed the protesters as "a few looters" on 2 June.[5] Police suppressed the protests with tear gas and water cannons. In addition to the 11 deaths and over 8,000 injuries, more than 3,000 arrests were made. Police brutality and the overall absence of government dialogue with the protesters was criticized by some foreign governments and international organisations.[1][69]

The range of the protesters was described as being broad, encompassing both right- and left-wing individuals.[5] Their complaints ranged from the original local environmental concerns to such issues as the authoritarianism of Recep Tayyip Erdoğan,[70][71][72] curbs on alcohol,[73] a recent row about kissing in public,[5] and the war in Syria.[5] Protesters called themselves çapulcu (looters), reappropriating Erdoğan's insult for themselves (and coined the derivative "chapulling", given the meaning of "fighting for your rights"). Many users on Twitter also changed their screenname and used çapulcu instead.[74] According to various analysts, the protests were the most challenging events for Erdoğan's ten-year term and the most significant nationwide disquiet in decades.[75][76]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gezi_Park_protests

So what this means in such people that you believe we are ?

sean
11-07-2020, 12:48 PM
You innocent bro seem very low level of knowledge but very solid opinions on us. I will not confront you, but instead as you to comment on an event that we had in recent year. So what this means in such people that you believe we are ?

I am anything but innocent lel.

Gezi Park protests is the Turkish equivalent of Occupy Wall Street. Initially, there was a small group of people who protested against the destruction of green area in Taksim. It started as a small peaceful protest like 200 people. In a couple of days, tons of pictures/videos started to circulate on social media that pictured the protesters as smart, peaceful, cool etc. At the same time, there were pictures of police trying to suppress these good people brutally.

This created a chain reaction and government withdrew all its services for a while in certain places. People were cleaning up the streets, breaking up fights, keeping the order and cooking food for everyone free of charge, not to mention that everyone were openly smoking weed and drinking excessively. These protesters were leftist and western wannabes. They just went with the Turkish saying "Bana dokunmayan yılan bin yaşasın."

https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1497992253547.jpg
https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1599310314543.jpg

The only people shouting slogans and raising their voices were folks from pro-Kurdish leftist parties at the corner of Taksim and Tarlabaşı, not to mention strong participation of Alevis. When this news reached the comparatively conservative parts of Turkey, everybody was talking about "terrorists vandalizing mosques" and "anarchists looting businesses."

In Syria the civil war started with foreign provocations on the native population during protests, and due the traitorous nature of said Arab population and the short-sightedness of the Assad regime it gained momentum in a short amount of time. The entire "Arab Spring" played out like this. The same world powers tried the same game at the Gezi Park protests in Turkey and at the presidential election protests in Iran but ultimately failed.

You see this girl from Gezi Park protests. She was one of major symbols of protesters. And guess what? She happens to be American citizen.

https://i.imgur.com/3eJ2DUN.png

As a result, those protests accomplished nothing except making society more polarised and increasing Erdogan's popularity.

Hektor12
11-09-2020, 11:22 AM
As a result, those protests accomplished nothing except making society more polarised and increasing Erdogan's popularity.

Bro i'm shocked by your level of knowledge about this but also shocked by your level of ignorance against this people/us. So i wanted to compose a well-written answer for you, starting with something like "leader of the main opposition party in Turkey has an Alevi leader" and such similar things but one things happened worth much more and i scrapped the previous proposal.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHVfjEnL4mL/

This is announcement of our minister's resignment, his own instagram account. (He's married with sultan's daughter) Check this, he has average 10-20k likes in his previous posts but this one is currently 683k. Does this tell you slightly anything about the people of Turkey ?