PDA

View Full Version : Seuth has died

Electronic God-Man
03-30-2009, 05:06 PM
Hello. My name is Kyle. I hope I have put this in the correct section of your forum. "Seuthanan" had written out a list of instructions to be carried out at the time of his death (mostly detailing how he wants his body to be prepared and ritually consumed). This forum's web address was included along with his password and a note that said "these people should know, too."

The man you know as "Seuthanan" was pronounced dead at approximately 9:34 AM this morning in North Philadelphia. As you may know, Philadelphia is a very dangerous place to live. I spoke to Seuthanan shortly before he left his apartment this morning. He informed me that he was going to pick up a couple of 40s at the Korean-owned "Food-Way" on the corner before he went to class (Don't ask. This was regular routine.). That was the last time I ever spoke to him. From the information I have been able to get from the police based on the store's security cameras and eye-witness reports I have been able to put together a picture of what happened. "Seuthanan" was paying for two Hurricane malt liquor bottles when three African-American males entered the store and said something like "This be a motherf*ckin' hold-up, foos!" Seuthanan, being the man he was, promptly dropped both Hurricanes which shattered on the floor. As he stood there crying in utter terror, the Korean behind the counter started yelling unintelligible gook-speak. All three "men" opened fire. Unfortunately, unlike the Korean, Seuthanan was not protected on three sides by bullet-proof glass. He must have been shot atleast nine times before he finally hit the floor. Seeing how botched their robbery had become, the porch monkeys ran for the door. One, however, slipped on the spilled malt liquor and by all accounts "crushed his larynx."

A quick word about Seuthanan. He was alright. Nothing too special though. Below average intelligence, too. Come to think of it, I'm pretty busy this week and I might not even go to the funeral. I'm sure his Mom will miss him. He had a couple of Beagles, but I think that as long as they are kept well-fed they won't lose any sleep. Our "Order" might be in disarray for some time now, but I bet we'll find someone else to call Bingo on Wednesday nights at the retirement home.

I'm not sure that this is the way that Seuthanan would have liked to have gone out. It's rather embarrassing actually. To put it bluntly, Valhalla won't be getting another real warrior here.

There is a section here on his instructions where Seuthanan lists some people and some things of his that he would like them to have. One part is labelled "The Apricity".

To Loddfafner: "Contrary to what some may like to believe we are not the same person with two accounts here. Be sure to post. Maybe that will end the rumors. How could you still be posting if I am dead and we are the same person? How deep does this conspiracy go!?!? Also, I have those TYR cd's for you."

To Ulf: "The Deitsche Widderschtond-Bewegung does not die with me. Go to my house. There you will find an AK-47, a plow, a stick of butter, a gallon of fresh milk, and a 30 case of Yuengling. Use them wisely."

To Psychonaut: "I'm giving you my entire collection of vinyl records. I keep a stash of killer weed taped underneath my record player. Be sure to get it."

To Veritas Aequitas: ...This one I might just try to send to you privately. It appears to be some sort of homo love letter. It gets pretty graphic. I'll be on Seuthanan's account checking in from time to time, send me a message.

Thank you.

*There is also a note here requesting that I embed this Youtube video. It's a bit too sappy for my tastes and I would have chosen something better, but these were his wishes.

LzS-vPzbLJ0

It seems a man cannot even get his final wishes! "Embedding disabled by request"...follow the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNre5neZ6QI

Aemma
03-30-2009, 05:23 PM
Hmm something smells rotten in the state of Denmark...and The Apricity! :rolleyes:

Sarmata
03-30-2009, 05:28 PM
And no- ones neck was broken? I don't like this story...

Frigga
03-30-2009, 06:01 PM
Okay, what's the bloody deal? Two forum member deaths in one weekend, and they both involve liquor store holdups? That's just too weird.

Manifest Destiny
03-30-2009, 06:06 PM
Seuth was a good friend of mine. Not long ago he contacted me and requested that I post a link to his OTHER favorite song if anything happened to him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU&feature=PlayList&p=E2C8DBA047BA8154&index=0&playnext=1

Ĉmeric
03-30-2009, 06:24 PM
Seuth was a good friend of mine. Not long ago he contacted me and requested that I post a link to his OTHER favorite song if anything happened to him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU&feature=PlayList&p=E2C8DBA047BA8154&index=0&playnext=1

@ Dresden: How is it you are aware of this video?:icon1: I wouldn't even know where to begin to search for this sort of thing.

This forum is getting a bad reputation.:rolleyes:

Manifest Destiny
03-30-2009, 06:28 PM
@ Dresden: How is it you are aware of this video?:icon1: I wouldn't even know where to begin to search for this sort of thing.

This forum is getting a bad reputation.:rolleyes:

A while back somebody posted a link to it as a joke in another forum I was browsing. Also, they parodied it on South Park.

Beorn
03-30-2009, 06:36 PM
I bagsy his rep points.

Allenson
03-30-2009, 06:37 PM
Also, they parodied it on South Park.

LOL, that was a funny episode.

Anyway... Seuth, take care man, nice to know ya and catch you on the other side. ;)

Manifest Destiny
03-30-2009, 06:40 PM
LOL, that was a funny episode.

How else do you make money on the internet?

Heimmacht
03-30-2009, 07:20 PM
Right,.. like if someone would have 'really' died, someone would make a post like this. Do you think we're idiots or something. Geez..

Aemma
03-30-2009, 08:09 PM
I bagsy his rep points.

NO they're mine! :p

Manifest Destiny
03-30-2009, 08:13 PM
NO they're mine! :p

To each according to his need...

I need the rep points more than you two do. :p

Baron Samedi
03-30-2009, 08:59 PM
Okay, what's the bloody deal? Two forum member deaths in one weekend, and they both involve liquor store holdups? That's just too weird.

http://year2.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/facepalm.jpg

Electronic God-Man
03-31-2009, 01:18 AM
A miracle happened earlier today!

I was stone-cold dead in a Philly morgue. Luckily, President Obama was in town (you know, chillin' with his homies). When the President found out that some whitey had been killed by three Blacks in a robbery he had to sort things out.

I WAS RESURRECTED FROM DEATH BY OBAMA!

Not because he really cares about me, but because he doesn't want anymore attention to be focused on all these Philly niggers who keep killing people this year. But I don't care, I'm alive! And I have Barack Obama, the messiah, to thank for working this wonder.

I had to think of a way to repay him...so I told him about our wonderful forum.

Sol Invictus
03-31-2009, 03:35 AM
To Veritas Aequitas: ...This one I might just try to send to you privately. It appears to be some sort of homo love letter. It gets pretty graphic. I'll be on Seuthanan's account checking in from time to time, send me a message.

http://i41.tinypic.com/10cp4w1.jpg

Psychonaut
03-31-2009, 04:10 AM
Goddamnit!!!

You can't resurrect yourself before I come and get your stuff! :(

Sol Invictus
03-31-2009, 04:12 AM
Goddamnit!!!

You can't resurrect yourself before I come and get your stuff! :(

Well at least I got MY present. ;)

Ulf
04-01-2009, 12:12 AM
I really wanted to believe this one for the beer and guns and butter.