PDA

View Full Version : Classify Austrian Neo-Nazi Skinheads

Mortimer
11-17-2020, 06:40 AM
https://i.ibb.co/9bYYT1F/Nazi-Skinheads-Vienna.jpg (https://ibb.co/hB88W4P)

internet.link
11-17-2020, 08:04 AM
This is a tough one. If I had to guess I’d say they look like alpinized faelids or something. Have you met any of these skinheads before? Since you did say you lived in austria.

Mortimer
11-17-2020, 08:10 AM
This is a tough one. If I had to guess I’d say they look like alpinized faelids or something. Have you met any of these skinheads before? Since you did say you lived in austria.

I met quiete a few nazi skinheads before, yes. When I used to go to pubs to drink beer. Now I dont anymore. I dont go at night to pubs anymore. But not the two in the picture, no, I never met those two.

Adriaticia
11-17-2020, 09:52 AM
Two white geeks that nowdays will raped if they will walk next to a jew (:

TheMaestro
11-17-2020, 10:18 AM
Two white geeks that nowdays will raped if they will walk next to a jew (:

You guys are not known to be fighters, hardly doubt.

Adriaticia
11-17-2020, 11:13 AM
You guys are not known to be fighters, hardly doubt.

I hope it was like that. Then we had no problem to get into nightclubs in europe.

internet.link
11-17-2020, 12:32 PM
I met quiete a few nazi skinheads before, yes. When I used to go to pubs to drink beer. Now I dont anymore. I dont go at night to pubs anymore. But not the two in the picture, no, I never met those two.

Did they try to start fights with you or were they civil?

Mortimer
11-17-2020, 12:40 PM
Did they try to start fights with you or were they civil?

They did try to start fights but I didn't fought back and they were not evil enough to beat a weak guy down

internet.link
11-17-2020, 12:52 PM
They did try to start fights but I didn't fought back and they were not evil enough to beat a weak guy down

what, do they just pick fights with non austrians for the hell of it? arent you half austrian or something anyway?

Mortimer
11-17-2020, 12:53 PM
what, do they just pick fights with non austrians for the hell of it? arent you half austrian or something anyway?

I'm zero austrian they pick fights drink etc