PDA

View Full Version : Pope pleases Muslims, disappoints Protestants

European blood
09-24-2011, 08:03 PM
Pope Benedict XVI met representatives of the German Muslim community on Friday before leaving Berlin to head for the heart of Lutheranism.

While Muslim leaders were pleased with his inclusive comments, he left some Protestants disappointed he did not make more of an ecumenical gesture.

"We believers have a special contribution to make towards building a better world,” he said during the meeting with Muslim leaders.

http://www.thelocal.de/national/20110923-37791.html

Wulfhere
09-24-2011, 11:13 PM
Christianity will eventually sell us out to the Muslims. We need to abandon it as soon as possible.

Saturni
09-24-2011, 11:23 PM
Christianity will eventually sell us out to the Muslims. We need to abandon it as soon as possible.

Xtian, Muslim, and Jew. Three different names for the same poison.

Frederick
09-24-2011, 11:45 PM
All Atheists must die.
I ally with muslims to destroy atheism if its needed.

Anyone who prays to a god is my brother in this case. No matter the race.

And I would even accept that all Germans or the complete white race is eiminated if this is in need.

Smart Aleck
09-26-2011, 01:32 PM
Congratulations to the Pope for this move. His speech to the Muslim leaders of Germany was simply magnificent. It was the right thing to do, in the name of a better future for this continent.

Magister Eckhart
09-27-2011, 12:01 AM
I don't understand the motivation, to make efforts to befriend a blatant enemy but shun fellow Christians? I understand the danger of heresy, but it cannot compare to the danger of apostasy or an actively hostile ideology to the Faith.

_______
09-27-2011, 12:17 AM
Xtian, Muslim, and Jew. Three different names for the same poison.

JEHOVAHKILL

European blood
09-27-2011, 04:28 AM
The secret society, the Carbonari, known as the Alta Vendita, wrote a set of Permanent Instructions, or Code of Rules, which appeared in Italy in 1818. It stated:

“…It becomes the duty of the secret societies to make the first advance to the Church, and to the pope, with the object of conquering both. The work for which we gird ourselves is not the work of a day, nor of a month, nor a year. It may last for many years, perhaps a century… What we must ask for, what we should look for and wait for, as the Jews wait for the Messiah, is a pope according to our wants. We require a pope for ourselves, if such a pope were possible. With such a one we shall march more securely to the storming of the Church, than with all the little books of our French and English brothers.”

The same Freemasonic document made this striking prediction:

“In a hundred years time… bishops and priests will think they are marching behind the banner of the keys of Peter, when in fact they will be following our flag… The reforms will have to be brought about in the name of obedience.”

Ephesians 6:12- “For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood; but against
principalities and powers, against the rulers of the world of this darkness, against the spirits of wickedness in high places.”

Freemason Eliph Levi said in 1862:

“A day will come when the pope… will declare that all the excommunications are lifted and all the anathemas are retracted, when all the Christians will be united within the Church, when the Jews and Moslems will be blessed and called back to her . . . she will permit all sects to approach her by degrees and will embrace all mankind in the communion of her love and prayers. Then, Protestants will no longer exist. Against what will they be able to protest? The sovereign pontiff will then be truly king of the religious world, and he will do whatever he wishes with all the nations of the earth.”

http://www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com/7_enemyinfiltration.pdf

What Has Happened to the Catholic Church (http://www.whoistheantichrist.org/partone.html)

Smart Aleck
09-27-2011, 11:12 AM
I don't understand the motivation, to make efforts to befriend a blatant enemy but shun fellow Christians? I understand the danger of heresy, but it cannot compare to the danger of apostasy or an actively hostile ideology to the Faith.

Of course you don't understand. It surpasses your miserable intellectual abilities.

Long live the Pope Ratzinger!

Libertas
09-27-2011, 04:46 PM
We've got a slippery little German Pope who was in the Hitler Youth.

The Nazis generally preferred Islam to Christianity.

Jon Snow
09-27-2011, 04:49 PM
All Atheists must die.
I ally with muslims to destroy atheism if its needed.

Anyone who prays to a god is my brother in this case. No matter the race.

And I would even accept that all Germans or the complete white race is eiminated if this is in need.

Congratulations to the Pope for this move. His speech to the Muslim leaders of Germany was simply magnificent. It was the right thing to do, in the name of a better future for this continent.

:....