PDA

View Full Version : Gang-raped Cape Town woman dies

European blood
09-25-2011, 12:34 AM
Cape Town - A 38-year-old Cape Town woman has lost her fight for life after being gang-raped and left for dead, apparently after responding to a job advertised on popular website Gumtree.

Roz Van der Vyver died at Karl Bremer Hospital in Bellville at 17:00 on Sunday.

Van der Vyver managed to tell a neighbour and friends what had happened before suffering a seizure and lapsing into a coma.

She was admitted to ICU where she was put on a ventilator. Van der Vyvfer suffered irreversible brain damage following the attack.

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Gang-raped-Cape-Town-woman-dies-20110918

BeerBaron
09-25-2011, 12:51 AM
it makes you wonder why you would live there anyways, why not just move? Plenty of countries offer refugee status if you dont have any money, just lie and skip the fuckin country.

rhiannon
09-25-2011, 12:54 AM
Cape Town - A 38-year-old Cape Town woman has lost her fight for life after being gang-raped and left for dead, apparently after responding to a job advertised on popular website Gumtree.

Roz Van der Vyver died at Karl Bremer Hospital in Bellville at 17:00 on Sunday.

Van der Vyver managed to tell a neighbour and friends what had happened before suffering a seizure and lapsing into a coma.

She was admitted to ICU where she was put on a ventilator. Van der Vyvfer suffered irreversible brain damage following the attack.

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Gang-raped-Cape-Town-woman-dies-20110918

This is terrible:( I hope SA has strict laws about punishment for a crime like this...

rhiannon
09-25-2011, 12:56 AM
it makes you wonder why you would live there anyways, why not just move? Plenty of countries offer refugee status if you dont have any money, just lie and skip the fuckin country.

I don't usually agree with you on anything....but I do here. While visiting Africa would be worth considering....the thought of living there does not appeal at ALL. I hate the bugs and the climate there.....fuck that shit.

Han Cholo
09-25-2011, 01:18 AM
I don't usually agree with you on anything....but I do here. While visiting Africa would be worth considering....the thought of living there does not appeal at ALL. I hate the bugs and the climate there.....fuck that shit.

With bugs you mean the native inhabitants right? Or clarify if I'm wrong.

rhiannon
09-25-2011, 01:21 AM

I mean bugs....as in...arthropods and arachnids. I HATE them....especially arachnids.

Han Cholo
09-25-2011, 01:23 AM
I mean bugs....as in...arthropods and arachnids. I HATE them....especially arachnids.

Ah, well. I don't think insect life and hot climate are the main problems of Africa, though.

rhiannon
09-25-2011, 01:25 AM
Ah, well. I don't think insect life and hot climate are the main problems of Africa, though.

Climate certainly contributes to the famine. But you're probably right. Lots of corrupt governments and hungry people over there.....it is a sad place.

But the bugs are what scare ME the most....lol

Han Cholo
09-25-2011, 01:28 AM
Climate certainly contributes to the famine. But you're probably right. Lots of corrupt governments and hungry people over there.....it is a sad place.

But the bugs are what scare ME the most....lol

Are you sure a little bug can scare you more than this?
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_K3OeQz40Ouc/TPbfjDiEdCI/AAAAAAAAAG8/GkYlyhu7V80/s1600/1.jpg

Jägerstaffel
09-25-2011, 02:05 AM
I can certainly think of better reasons to avoid Africa than insects and hot weather.

Beorn
09-25-2011, 03:01 AM
She finds them "cute" so can't go back on her word by principle.

God bless 'er.

Loki
09-25-2011, 12:50 PM
This is terrible:( I hope SA has strict laws about punishment for a crime like this...

Of course they have strict laws, but these laws are no deterrent for criminal-minded people.

The Ripper
09-25-2011, 12:56 PM
Laws are also quite meaningless if they cannot be effectively enforced.

research_centre
09-25-2011, 12:57 PM

I was thinking the same.:thumb001:

research_centre
09-25-2011, 12:57 PM
She finds them "cute" so can't go back on her word by principle.

God bless 'er.

Damn straight.

Talvi
09-25-2011, 02:18 PM
Cape Town looks fucking awesome!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_tr7SeR9Jt9I/S98iUbkqCgI/AAAAAAAABDQ/MIKbBGBy_0I/s1600/cape_town_aerial.jpg

Ill never have the guts to go there though :(

My friends (who now lives in London) friends (who is from Cape town) friends sister or something had her throat slit by negroes.

Loki
09-25-2011, 02:23 PM
Cape Town IS an awesome city. Most of these people who get into trouble are the naive European tourists who venture into the black townships ...

Agrippa
09-25-2011, 02:38 PM
South Africa is as much or even better suited for Europids than Negrids, it always was and Negrids are there as foreign as Europids, because the only indigenous people there are the Khoisanids, which are on average lighter too by the way and primarily that primitive because they lived in isolation, being one of the earlist branches which split of from the main body of modern mankind it seems.

Therefore, South Africa is a good choice, climate and otherwise, it is not comparable to let's say to Central Africa.

http://www.blueplanetbiomes.org/images/climate_map.gif

Diseases are a problem indeed, but even the endemic diseases being less frequent in that climate, so the main problem is the intraspecific competition, with a majority of Negrids and no segregated areas.

In fact, South Africa should have been split up decades ago, leaving even more of the territory to Negrids, bringing them there - whether they lived in the townships they did already or you built new ones for them, who cares.

And then strict immigration laws and always looking for the Europeans and mixed ones being 2/3 of the population, Negrid proper less, or even a territory only for Europeans/only for Europeans and mixed ones.

That would have worked, if it would have been allowed by the international politics - what it wouldn't I guess, and illegal immigration would have taken place etc., etc.

But that would have been the ideal solution: Bantus get their share, they can do what they want, white and more or less integrable mixed ones too.

With such a mass of Bantus in the Republic, in can just go down the drain considering the mentality and culture, the race issues and social conflicts.

research_centre
09-25-2011, 03:14 PM
Cape Town IS an awesome city. Most of these people who get into trouble are the naive European tourists who venture into the black townships ...

I have friends in SA and trust me it is not only American or European tourists. The SA European farmers in the country, and those others in the cities have their fair share of nightmare, as this article on this poor woman testifies to being fact.

Loki
09-25-2011, 03:17 PM
I have friends in SA and trust me it is not only American or European tourists. The SA European farmers in the country, and those others in the cities have their fair share of nightmare, as this article on this poor woman testifies to being fact.

Well I am a South African myself, and know the country far better than anyone else here. If you know where to go you can stay out of trouble. Just watch your back.

research_centre
09-25-2011, 03:26 PM
Well I am a South African myself, and know the country far better than anyone else here. If you know where to go you can stay out of trouble. Just watch your back.

I am sure. Here is the problem I have Loki the idea of you having to "watch your back" because of wild Negroids all around you any of which may flip at the drop of a dime. You are the minority there remember.

Loki
09-25-2011, 03:32 PM
I am sure. Here is the problem I have Loki the idea of you having to "watch your back" because of wild Negroids all around you any of which may flip at the drop of a dime. You are the minority there remember.

You develop a different mentality when living there. It's not like in Europe. Even though in the minority, we Boers managed to subjugate them and gave up power voluntarily.

In my days I went man-alone into all-black townships in the middle of night to drop off some workers. It helps to have a semi-automatic on your person, too.

Curtis24
09-26-2011, 01:19 AM
South Africa is as much or even better suited for Europids than Negrids, it always was and Negrids are there as foreign as Europids, because the only indigenous people there are the Khoisanids, which are on average lighter too by the way and primarily that primitive because they lived in isolation, being one of the earlist branches which split of from the main body of modern mankind it seems.

Therefore, South Africa is a good choice, climate and otherwise, it is not comparable to let's say to Central Africa.

http://www.blueplanetbiomes.org/images/climate_map.gif

Diseases are a problem indeed, but even the endemic diseases being less frequent in that climate, so the main problem is the intraspecific competition, with a majority of Negrids and no segregated areas.

In fact, South Africa should have been split up decades ago, leaving even more of the territory to Negrids, bringing them there - whether they lived in the townships they did already or you built new ones for them, who cares.

And then strict immigration laws and always looking for the Europeans and mixed ones being 2/3 of the population, Negrid proper less, or even a territory only for Europeans/only for Europeans and mixed ones.

That would have worked, if it would have been allowed by the international politics - what it wouldn't I guess, and illegal immigration would have taken place etc., etc.

But that would have been the ideal solution: Bantus get their share, they can do what they want, white and more or less integrable mixed ones too.

With such a mass of Bantus in the Republic, in can just go down the drain considering the mentality and culture, the race issues and social conflicts.

Yes, ethnic states are the only answer at this point, at least for America. I envision whites having exclusively everything north of the latitude of Maryland(if you know where that is). The southeastern quadrant can go to blacks - they are already moving there in large numbers, and the area has historically been saturated with them. The southwestern quadrant can be given to Hispanics.

As for Europe... you guys are obviously in more of a pickle...

rhiannon
09-27-2011, 12:19 PM
Of course they have strict laws, but these laws are no deterrent for criminal-minded people.

I ask because most nations outside the US don't seem to have the death penalty....and the persons who committed this act surely should get the death penalty, IMO.

I understand what you mean. That holds true everywhere....

rhiannon
09-27-2011, 12:28 PM
Are you sure a little bug can scare you more than this?
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_K3OeQz40Ouc/TPbfjDiEdCI/AAAAAAAAAG8/GkYlyhu7V80/s1600/1.jpg

Depends on what they're doing. Are they coming to have me for dinner?? I mean....what the hell do you want me to say??? OMG look at those scary black people?

If they're comin' at me and I am alone and they're not coming to be nice....then YES....I'm gonna be scared. Duh.

Unless I have a gun...or two. Or maybe not....on closer examination...looks like they all have guns. Ok...then I need a MACHINE gun.

Bugarash
09-27-2011, 12:34 PM
how can white people live in that country
ill never know

''the crime and rape capital of the world''
enough said

rhiannon
09-27-2011, 12:34 PM
Loki:
Who is in control of the goings on in South Africa now? Can YOU and not some other poster please tell me a little more of the background of why there are so many people getting killed in SA? Here in the US, we always knew there was a lot of violence in SA during the Apartheid years.....but what has happened since? Mandela himself wasn't the sort to condone these sorts of things was he?

I would really like to know because I frankly hate the news and don't watch it that much since it's always depressing. You are the only person on this forum I trust to give me an accurate answer, and am therefore asking NO other person except Loki to answer this question.

Thank you very much:)

Hevneren
09-27-2011, 02:05 PM
Unless I have a gun...or two. Or maybe not....on closer examination...looks like they all have guns. Ok...then I need a MACHINE gun.

http://folksinpublic.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/woman-gun-bird-sm.jpg

:thumb001:

Falkata
09-27-2011, 02:43 PM
The fake pic of the white dude with the black kid was during days in the news but not a brutal murder like this one
That´s really surprising isn´t it? ! .....

... well not really. We all know the european media double standards :thumb001:

zack
09-27-2011, 02:56 PM
These are our suppossed equals? Africa is still in the stone age,why anyone would let these savages into our nations is a wonder i have no answer for.

research_centre
09-27-2011, 03:06 PM
These are our suppossed equals? Africa is still in the stone age,why anyone would let these savages into our nations is a wonder i have no answer for.

No worries, those wild native Negroids in SA who bitched, ranted and raved about equal rights under the Dutch are themselves so fucking sub-human, uncivilised, trust to me they are beyond any European man's comprehension.

askra
09-27-2011, 03:21 PM
i was reading that in South Africa are even reported cases of gang raped against babies, it's written also in wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_violence_in_South_Africa
the situation should be very very serious over there.

Aces High
09-27-2011, 03:32 PM
i was reading that in South Africa are even reported cases of gang raped against babies,

They think it cures them of aids if they have sex with a virgin and a baby is procured,sold mainly by its parents for the sacrifice.
Thats what happens in Rhodesia anyway....or sorry Zim....(i cant bring myself to say the rest).

Most people dont understand that the kaffirs are stone age neanderthals for the most aprt.

I remember some guy that used to cut our grass and help around the house,he must have been about fifty and anyway one day my brother left a plasticine face on the kitchen table as he had been fannying about with some plasticine and the kaffir walks in ad see's it....he runs out the house screaming his head off and having a chimpout because he thinks there are spirits and bad juju in the house.

This fucker got to vote on independance.:confused:

aaaaagh munts...fuck em.

Contra Mundum
09-27-2011, 07:00 PM

They can if they're white?

I have a friend in Pretoria and she told me the government there makes it very difficult to sell your property and leave the country with the money.

Wasn't there a case in Australia where the courts rejected a white South African woman's request for asylum?