PDA

View Full Version : Classify Filipino-American actor Jacob Batalon (aka Ned Leeds)

CrinjaNinja
11-30-2020, 03:48 AM
Jacob Batalon
It's him losing his weight (picture can found at the right):

To be honest, he kind of reminds me of Kim Jong Un but with a more South Asian look and a hint of Irish/British/Spanish/white-American ancestry (which would only be about 1-2% of all the Filipinos in terms of genetics, who are overwhelming). I kind of revealed some of the classifications, such that I concluded him as Satsuma (Paleo-Mongoloid + Tungid, from the North Korean Supreme Leader Kim Jong-Un) + East-Brachid (Indid+Paleo-Mongoloid with some Turanid influence from other Indo-Brachids). Please do not copy from me, and ...

Here is Kim-Jong Un:

And the typical South Asian/Indian look:

And LASTLY... a famous example of an ethnic Irish person (partially or fully):

Actually despite not looking like any of the above, he passes more of a typical "Filipino/other Hispanic/even Latin" mestizo.

Give me your OWN classifications on what you actually think his phenotype from https://humanphenotypes.net/ is, BEFORE you click on this spolier ABOVE THIS TEXT.

TheWolf97
11-30-2020, 03:57 AM
Looks samoan

Enviado desde mi SM-G920I mediante Tapatalk

Xacal
11-30-2020, 04:03 AM
Deutero/Proto-malayid

CrinjaNinja
11-30-2020, 01:50 PM
I agree. He can also pass as a Mestizo just like the Hispanics and Latinos.

GaneshD'Souza
12-02-2020, 03:09 AM
There is nothing Caucasian about him. There is nothing out of the ordinary. He looks completely Filipino. In fact, he's on the more Mongoloid side of the spectrum for a Filipino because he still has epicanthic folds. There are millions of native full-blooded Filipinos who have no epicanthic folds at all because of heavy Australoid admixture. But this guy is not one of them. He looks like a regular 100% Mongoloid Filipino.

CrinjaNinja
12-04-2020, 02:28 PM
There is nothing Caucasian about him. There is nothing out of the ordinary. He looks completely Filipino. In fact, he's on the more Mongoloid side of the spectrum for a Filipino because he still has epicanthic folds. There are millions of native full-blooded Filipinos who have no epicanthic folds at all because of heavy Australoid admixture. But this guy is not one of them. He looks like a regular 100% Mongoloid Filipino.

Well he even looked 100% Asian PHENOTYPICALLY as a young child. He even looked much as Asian as Keanu Reeves is, who is 1/4 Asian (including his 1/8 Chinese & 1/8 Hawaiian roots) 3/4 white.
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/matrix/images/5/57/Keanu-reeves-.jpeg/revision/latest/top-crop/width/360/height/450?cb=20200709213927

El_Abominacion
12-04-2020, 02:40 PM
Jacob Batalon
It's him losing his weight (picture can found at the right):

To be honest, he kind of reminds me of Kim Jong Un but with a more South Asian look and a hint of Irish/British/Spanish/white-American ancestry (which would only be about 1-2% of all the Filipinos in terms of genetics, who are overwhelming). I kind of revealed some of the classifications, such that I concluded him as Satsuma (Paleo-Mongoloid + Tungid, from the North Korean Supreme Leader Kim Jong-Un) + East-Brachid (Indid+Paleo-Mongoloid with some Turanid influence from other Indo-Brachids). Please do not copy from me, and ...

Here is Kim-Jong Un:

And the typical South Asian/Indian look:

And LASTLY... a famous example of an ethnic Irish person (partially or fully):

Actually despite not looking like any of the above, he passes more of a typical "Filipino/other Hispanic/even Latin" mestizo.

Give me your OWN classifications on what you actually think his phenotype from https://humanphenotypes.net/ is, BEFORE you click on this spolier ABOVE THIS TEXT.

He doesn't look mestizo or white or South Asian or whatever. Just a normal Filipino, could pass as a very short Polynesian too

CrinjaNinja
12-11-2020, 04:04 AM
He doesn't look mestizo or white or South Asian or whatever. Just a normal Filipino, could pass as a very short Polynesian too

What do you mean? If you talking about genetics, there is no such thing as pure Filipino. Filipinos are descendant from native islanders that mixed ALOT throughout the ages with Spanish, Chinese, Malay, White American, Taiwanese, Vietnamese, Arabs, Indonesians, and non Tagalog tribes among themselves. Or whatever. However, if you're talking about his looks & phenotypes, then I'll be fine with that. Yes, he looks really pure Mongoloid. I agree with your point, but I also try explaining my post so that you can understand this very easily.

Honestly what I'm trying to say is, Jacob Batalon is basically Kim Jong Un but with a little more Australoid influence (ANDALSO POSSIBLY, some traces of Spanish, White American, and even South Asian).

Just a very little of south asian and european and mestizo. That's all I have to say.

El_Abominacion
12-11-2020, 04:25 AM
What do you mean? If you talking about genetics, there is no such thing as pure Filipino. Filipinos are descendant from native islanders that mixed ALOT throughout the ages with Spanish, Chinese, Malay, White American, Taiwanese, Vietnamese, Arabs, Indonesians, and non Tagalog tribes among themselves. Or whatever. However, if you're talking about his looks & phenotypes, then I'll be fine with that. Yes, he looks really pure Mongoloid. I agree with your point, but I also try explaining my post so that you can understand this very easily.

Honestly what I'm trying to say is, Jacob Batalon is basically Kim Jong Un but with a little more Australoid influence (ANDALSO POSSIBLY, some traces of Spanish, White American, and even South Asian).

Just a very little of south asian and european and mestizo. That's all I have to say.

Plenty of Filipinos are of fully Austronesian stock and didn’t mix with the groups you mentioned, full Filipinos exist if you base them around Austronesians rather than the first negrito inhabitants. If you’d like I can find some results for you tomorrow.

He doesnt look like Kim Jong Un to me and I can’t see any of the other ancestries you mentioned in his phenotype. Only way to be sure would be to test him

Fraisod
12-11-2020, 05:22 AM
I have seen a picture of him with his parents, and his mother looks like she'd have significant Chinese origins -- and he has her eyes.

CrinjaNinja
12-18-2020, 05:24 PM
Yes, Jacob Batalon obviously looks really Asian enough; it's just that the Filipino genetically spectrum makes him phenotypically (and sometimes genetically) closer to Mongoloid than the pure Austronesians itself. He just looks as

CrinjaNinja
01-25-2021, 04:58 AM
Well he even looked 100% Asian PHENOTYPICALLY as a young child. He even looked much as Asian as Keanu Reeves is, who is 1/4 Asian (including his 1/8 Chinese & 1/8 Hawaiian roots) 3/4 white.
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/matrix/images/5/57/Keanu-reeves-.jpeg/revision/latest/top-crop/width/360/height/450?cb=20200709213927

UPDATE: Jacob Batalon is a regular pure Filipino (according to his family tree) and looks just as Asian as the supreme leader of north korea kim jong un but that was just quite a satirical meme.