PDA

View Full Version : Albania and Croatia to enter NATO by week's end

Lenny
03-31-2009, 12:23 AM
WASHINGTON — Croatia and Albania are set to formally join NATO later this week [...]
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5j1xon8Oo8jBXZD8ZnzYTQuo2jFMg

Albania?! :eek: Goddamn it! :sick2: :crazy: :bored0:

:shakefist

Birka
03-31-2009, 12:29 AM
WASHINGTON — Croatia and Albania are set to formally join NATO later this week [...]
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5j1xon8Oo8jBXZD8ZnzYTQuo2jFMg

Albania?! :eek: Goddamn it! :sick2: :crazy: :bored0:

:shakefist

They will be inviting Iran next. :rolleyes2:

Lenny
03-31-2009, 12:41 AM
They will be inviting Iran next. :rolleyes2:Well, I expect "Kosovo" to be invited soon.

Turkey, Albania, "Kosovo", Bosnia(?), and most of the original Western member-states will have ~10% Muslims soon...:1099:

France recently rejoined too, I think.

Birka
03-31-2009, 12:48 AM
Well, I expect "Kosovo" to be invited soon.

Turkey, Albania, "Kosovo", Bosnia(?), and most of the original Western member-states will have ~10% Muslims soon...:1099:

France recently rejoined too, I think.
Isn't France closing in on 10% Muslim by now?

Absinthe
03-31-2009, 01:15 PM
Albania in NATO. :rolleyes: Those cocky subhumans are going to get out of hand now. :grumpy:

Lenny
04-01-2009, 03:56 AM
Albania in NATO. :rolleyes: Those cocky subhumans are going to get out of hand now. :grumpy:

It is ridiculous.

What possible benefit would the core NATO nations receive from taking in Albania? If anything, Western European security would be improved by NATo military occupation of Albania to stop their various criminal activities.

This action proves that NATO should not really exist anymore.

Isn't France closing in on 10% Muslim by now?Oh, it's probably a bit above that by now.

Post-1789 France is a strange country in many ways; they refuse to even collect official statistics on religion because it violates "fraternite, equalite", etc.

Inese
04-01-2009, 06:18 PM
NATO is a good thing, but countrys like Albania should not join. :rolleyes: It is very important for our Latvian pride that we are members of the NATO because this mean that Russian cant attack us!! Because the rule 1 of NATO is that if a NATO member is attacked all other members have to defend it!! :thumbs up So if Russia want to attack us all NATO members fight against Russia and help us, that is good.

Poltergeist
06-20-2009, 08:39 PM
Hungary joined NATO in 1999 and only few months after joining that alliance we were forced to participate in war against Serbia and Montenegro over Kosovo, with airplanes whistling over our heads on a dialy basis. And it was supposed to be a "defensive" alliance!

NATO is a good thing, but countrys like Albania should not join. :rolleyes: It is very important for our Latvian pride that we are members of the NATO because this mean that Russian cant attack us!! Because the rule 1 of NATO is that if a NATO member is attacked all other members have to defend it!! :thumbs up So if Russia want to attack us all NATO members fight against Russia and help us, that is good.

I am not sure you are right.

If one member of the alliance is attacked, there is no obligation for all other member states to defend the attacked country. The clause says other member states can choose the way in which to help the country against which aggression was committed. Which can be in pretty symbolic way.

Psychonaut
06-21-2009, 09:44 AM
Posts relating to a divergent topic moved here (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5573).

Loki
06-21-2009, 12:32 PM
Albania in NATO ... well, perhaps it's a good thing. It will just show how stupid NATO expansion is, really, with no goal in mind other than aggressively encircling Russia and expanding for no apparent reason. We should oppose any massive globalist organisation that tries to control nations. NATO and the EU are both monsters we should never support.

Poltergeist
06-21-2009, 12:47 PM
Albania in NATO ... well, perhaps it's a good thing. It will just show how stupid NATO expansion is, really, with no goal in mind other than aggressively encircling Russia and expanding for no apparent reason. We should oppose any massive globalist organisation that tries to control nations. NATO and the EU are both monsters we should never support.

Totally agree and I was of this opinion long before Albania joined NATO.

RoyBatty
06-21-2009, 12:58 PM
Hungary joined NATO in 1999 and only few months after joining that alliance we were forced to participate in war against Serbia and Montenegro over Kosovo, with airplanes whistling over our heads on a dialy basis. And it was supposed to be a "defensive" alliance!

That was the original supposed purpose but it clearly isn't anymore. It's now become the military wing of Western Expansionism.

Lenny
06-21-2009, 01:14 PM
That was the original supposed purpose but it clearly isn't anymore. It's now become the military wing of Western Expansionism.
It has nothing to do with "Western expansionism" as such, but expansion and protection of Capitalist-Liberal-Democracy. The Westerners themselves are clearly on the retreat and on the decline... but our post-1945 Ruling Ideology is still on the march.

Sadly.

RoyBatty
06-21-2009, 01:36 PM
It has nothing to do with "Western expansionism" as such, but expansion and protection of Capitalist-Liberal-Democracy

What I meant was that NATO is the military wing of the elite groups who control the West. It is used to "enforce" their will against countries and territories who refuse to participate in their protection racket.

In other words, it's a mafia operation on a larger scale and with a bigger budget.

It has nothing to do with protecting me or you from anything. It has everything to do with allowing its controllers to grab more territory and resources from which to profit and line their pockets.

In hindsight, "Western Expansionism" probably wasn't a good term to use as it implies that the Westerners aka European "white people" were behind NATO while in truth it is only a small band of gangsters who are anti-white, anti-European and pro globalisation.