PDA

View Full Version : Where does the antiquitated and out of date stereotype of french women being whores

Mortimer
12-02-2020, 07:46 AM
Comes from?

In german there is a old i dont know if it is still used phrase which says "du riechst wie eine französische hure" that means you smell like a french whore, and französisch in german means fellatio in english it is french kiss though the kiss with tongue. I think maybe it is centuries old that in the 17th or 18th century french women were whores? But I think today barely if at all someone knows that or thinks that.

Celine
12-02-2020, 07:55 AM
From men who can't have them.

French Rolland
12-02-2020, 10:08 AM
France is often associated to passion and sexual lust. It's funny because now it's a less-open society to fetishism than northern countries like scandinavia.

Blondie
12-02-2020, 02:30 PM
Because Germany was more conservative than France by far in the past, especially if we compare the Third Reich to the French Republic, but this is true for the earlier German Empire too.

frankhammer
12-02-2020, 03:53 PM
Not sexy at all

https://i.imgur.com/M0nxRj1.jpg

Mortimer
12-03-2020, 06:19 AM
bump

Mortimer
12-03-2020, 06:20 AM
Because Germany was more conservative than France by far in the past, especially if we compare the Third Reich to the French Republic, but this is true for the earlier German Empire too.

Bordell means Brothel, and Bordell is a french word I think.

Trouble
12-03-2020, 06:43 AM
Due to France and French culture being characterized as Romantic, liberal, and carefree.

Trouble
12-03-2020, 06:43 AM
Not sexy at all

https://i.imgur.com/M0nxRj1.jpg

This is the most disgusting shit ever. I dont know anyone who actually does it.

Mixdguy17
12-03-2020, 07:20 AM

Once u try it, trust me u wont say this at allll.

(U probs tried it though).

stellan
12-03-2020, 07:33 AM
Once u try it, trust me u wont say this at allll.

(U probs tried it though).

lol yes

PaleoEuropean
12-03-2020, 07:35 AM
Not sexy at all

[img]

H. R. Giger would disagree with you.

JamesBond007
12-03-2020, 07:44 AM

You never 'French kissed' a woman ? What are you a virgin or something ? I licked a woman's asshole, on several occassions, before even.

Actually, if you read the book : "The Red Queen: Sex and the Evolution of Human Nature" by Matt Ridley something like a male lover returning home from a long trip a deep disease kiss (obviously, French kiss is the most you can do here) transfers any potential germs to the mother so she can get over it or die before it has a chance to spread to potential future offpsring or something -- I dunno , my memory is fuzzy on it as I have not read the book in years. However, there is an evolutionary reason for it.

P.S. maybe you are being sarcastic

HelloGuys
12-03-2020, 08:07 AM

It's a great sensation bro ;) I am sure you would like it :thumb001:

Trouble
12-03-2020, 08:09 AM
You never 'French kissed' a woman ? What are you a virgin or something ? I licked a woman's asshole, on several occassions, before even.

Actually, if you read the book : "The Red Queen: Sex and the Evolution of Human Nature" by Matt Ridley something like a male lover returning home from a long trip a deep disease kiss (obviously, French kiss is the most you can do here) transfers any potential germs to the mother so she can get over it or die before it has a chance to spread to potential future offpsring or something -- I dunno , my memory is fuzzy on it as I have not read the book in years. However, there is an evolutionary reason for it.

Licking an arsehole is less disgusting than putting your tongue in someone else’s mouth imo. I have a visceral reaction to other peoples saliva.

Hialt
12-04-2020, 03:06 AM
I think the French are frankly known to be more libertine in their affairs (pardon the pun). Liberty is actually a feature of their nation-state, and the French Revolution, etc. Also Paris is renowned for being a romantic city, which says a lot about the French. So this characteristic you allude to, of French women being "whoreish," is perhaps explainable. I think men have the upper hand in France, maybe even literally. I've noticed women in the society of Spain to be put down by their men... I won't draw any conclusions blaming Catholicism, or even European pagan history (with its emphasis on fertility goddess). It's just people being people.

Duffmannn
12-04-2020, 10:16 AM
It is a very true stereotype

PaleoEuropean
12-12-2020, 11:35 PM
Licking an arsehole is less disgusting than putting your tongue in someone else’s mouth imo. I have a visceral reaction to other peoples saliva.

If you think a woman's spit is grosser than an asshole, I think you might be gay. That being said ladies, I am open to both your spit and your assholes.

Gründig
12-12-2020, 11:44 PM
If you think a woman's spit is grosser than an asshole, I think you might be gay. That being said ladies, I am open to both your spit and your assholes.

You can spit in my asshole

Chris596
12-12-2020, 11:46 PM

This just gets better day by day :D This man is spitting straight facts here and everyone who's not an incel can agree with him.

PaleoEuropean
12-12-2020, 11:59 PM
This just gets better day by day :D This man is spitting straight facts here and everyone who's not an incel can agree with him.

Yea made me laugh but has a lot of truth to it xD.

gixajo
12-13-2020, 12:35 AM
I've noticed women in the society of Spain to be put down by their men... .

Really have you noticed this? Where and when?

Hialt
12-13-2020, 12:55 AM
Well I visited Puerta de la Santa Maria, near Cadiz, for a few weeks in 1992, at age 15. Same summer as the Expo, hosted by Spain that year. Anyway, I saw one dude on a bus smack his girlfriend around. On another occasion my sister and I met some local sisters, who took us to their house. The father of that household made no movement from his chair to assist the women of the house in their physical efforts, doing something-(I forgot what, exactly) something that I felt was a man’s duty. Then I saw a statistic that domestic violence unfortunately occurs in large numbers in Spain.

gixajo
12-13-2020, 10:06 AM
Well I visited Puerta de la Santa Maria, near Cadiz, for a few weeks in 1992, at age 15. Same summer as the Expo, hosted by Spain that year. Anyway, I saw one dude on a bus smack his girlfriend around. On another occasion my sister and I met some local sisters, who took us to their house. The father of that household made no movement from his chair to assist the women of the house in their physical efforts, doing something-(I forgot what, exactly) something that I felt was a man’s duty. Then I saw a statistic that domestic violence unfortunately occurs in large numbers in Spain.
I think that you are wrong about your opinion in this issue and about how is my country actually.

Personal judgments are sometimes wrong, and as much as certain specific events that we may be witnesses impact us, that does not mean that they are the norm.

I have witnessed similar things in Italy and in London, and I dont think UK is a country particularly machist. About Italy I have my doubts.

I have been seen similar things as shaking and insulting a girl in the London Underground, in 2000, and insults, and even spitting on a woman, in a bus station in Naples, 8 years ago.

The left in Spain has enlivened and exaggerated this phenomenon just to gain the fishing ground for female votes.

In the past, yes, until 40 years ago, Spain was undoubtedly a very macho country, as are very traditional and religious countries. But it is not anymore, it has gone from one extreme to another.

Which does not mean that there are no episodes like the one you lived through.

The statistics of complaints are intentionally inflated, what they cannot inflate are the deaths caused by men in what they call "sexist/gender/machist violence", and in that, we are at the same level than Netherlands, and below France.

https://i.imgur.com/Ax5oRru.png

https://i.imgur.com/GwDLSF7.png

Here each victim is counted, there are many associations that collect subsidies and that make a living from this.

Many countries have not tipified these crimes with the same label, so they will not appeared in this type of comparations.

Can you show me the same data about this type of crimes in your country?

Spain has about 47 million total population. As you can see, 55 women were killed in 2019 under that that it´s called "gender/machist/sexist violence".(I don´t take into account 2020 data)

Cristiano viejo
12-13-2020, 10:47 AM

Interesting. Were they Gypsies? because scenes so are near to be unexistent among Spaniards, at least publicly.

Spain was a super machist country until 10-15 years ago. Lefties fucked all, as always...

Returning the topic, French women do have that fame in Spain of being too liberal. No idea if true since I dont trait with them beyond reading some news in the media about the behavior of some French.
Also French people have that fame of smelling bad, but here I would put the hand in the fire that is simple not true. In fact is not France where all the perfumes and colognes come from??

Fraisod
12-13-2020, 10:57 AM
I've never heard anything smelling bad.
There is a thing in some English-speaking countries for stereotyping all French women as women who don't shave their armpits.
I've heard/read of certain other nationalities (my lips are sealed...) being notorious for armpit smell, but not France.
It seems that resentful jealousy is often behind this type of criticism.

gixajo
12-13-2020, 01:54 PM
Interesting. Were they Gypsies? because scenes so are near to be unexistent among Spaniards, at least publicly.

Spain was a super machist country until 10-15 years ago. Lefties fucked all, as always...

Returning the topic, French women do have that fame in Spain of being too liberal. No idea if true since I dont trait with them beyond reading some news in the media about the behavior of some French.
Also French people have that fame of smelling bad, but here I would put the hand in the fire that is simple not true. In fact is not France where all the perfumes and colognes come from??
España no era super machista hace 15 años, ni hace 20. Supermachista era hasta los 60, a partir de ahí cada generación lo era mucho menos que la anterior. Y aún puede serlo en algunos ámbitos y estratos sociales, y más en zonas rurales y gente mayor etc, pero en general, ya no es un país machista.

Cádiz,1992, y vete a saber por qué barrio pasaban en ese momento.

Yo no he visto en mi vida a un hombre sopapeando a una mujer en la calle, gritos y discusiones, y tratar despectivamente verbalmente sí puedo haber visto en alguna ocasión en la calle, pero jamás algo habitual.

El maltrato físico suele ser más cosa de puertas adentro.

A mí, por cierto, si me ha dado un sopapo una "ex" y en público, y además sería justo en el verano del 92...:picard1:

gixajo
12-13-2020, 02:03 PM
I've never heard anything smelling bad.
There is a thing in some English-speaking countries for stereotyping all French women as women who don't shave their armpits.
I've heard/read of certain other nationalities (my lips are sealed...) being notorious for armpit smell, but not France.
It seems that resentful jealousy is often behind this type of criticism.

There are stereotypes for all countries.

Yo sí lo he oido, y también que son muy agarrados.

Cristiano viejo
12-13-2020, 02:09 PM
España no era super machista hace 15 años, ni hace 20. Supermachista era hasta los 60, a partir de ahí cada generación lo era mucho menos que la anterior. Y aún puede serlo en algunos ámbitos y estratos sociales, y más en zonas rurales y gente mayor etc, pero en general, ya no es un país machista.
Quizá en el ultraliberal País Quéasco, no en Castilla.

A mí, por cierto, si me ha dado un sopapo una "ex" y en público, y además sería justo en el verano del 92...:picard1:
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51otnhmGKvL._SY445_.jpg

Defcon2
12-13-2020, 02:10 PM

Cádiz,1992, y vete a saber por qué barrio pasaban en ese momento.

Yo no he visto en mi vida a un hombre sopapeando a una mujer en la calle, gritos y discusiones, y tratar despectivamente verbalmente sí puedo haber visto en alguna ocasión en la calle, pero jamás algo habitual.

El maltrato físico suele ser más cosa de puertas adentro.

Explayese.

gixajo
12-13-2020, 02:16 PM
Explayese.

Tonterías de la edad, un rollete de verano con 16 años. Pero el sopapo fue el verano siguiente así que sería el 93.

Soy viejo, empiezo ya a tener demencia senil y se me olvidan las fechas.:eek:

Defcon2
12-13-2020, 02:19 PM
Tonterías de la edad, un rollete de verano con 16 años. Pero el sopapo fue el verano siguiente así que sería el 93.

Soy viejo, empiezo ya a tener demencia senil y se me olvidan las fechas.:eek:

Pero por qué? le pusiste a ella el casco de Vicki el vikingo?

gixajo
12-13-2020, 02:57 PM
Pero por qué? le pusiste a ella el casco de Vicki el vikingo?

¿Yo? Si era un santo...

Edit: No me apetece dejar toda la historia para la posteridad.:)

Ouistreham
12-13-2020, 10:23 PM
Well, there are some good reasons behind this stereotype (which surfaced in the mid-19th Century).

First of all, in most or all provinces of France, young people had been for ages enjoying a high degree of sexual freedom. Girls were free to choose the husband they wanted to marry with, there was an expedient method for that: they let themselves be impregnated by the one they wanted. Hence a popular saying on the countryside: "First pregnancy lasts less than five months".

(This was not exclusive to France, similar customs were reported in the mountainous Germanic districts, like the Kiltgang in Switzerland).

Of course, with the Industrial Revolution and subsequent urbanization, this behaviour extended to urban classes and France got the (not fully undeserved) image of a nation of promiscuous easy going girls, in stark contrast with morally strict England and staunch Catholic Italy or Spain. By the year 1900 the stereotype of a country with no morals and plenty of young women easy to have sex with was there to last — something British visitors found officially horrendous but weren't reluctant to take advantage from.

Then came WW-1, while men were at war mothers were in factories manufacturing tanks, lorries, guns and ammunition, teen-agers were left on their own, young women learnt to became financially independent — the modern world and its sexual morals was there. It propagated to America, to Germany (and from there to Scandinavia), and little later (in the post WW-II years) to the UK.

Now, as for France, the stereotype is really outdated. Britain is no longer what it used to be, by far, in the past decades Catholic ethics almost totally disappeared in Spain or Italy, their girls are now the most sluttish possible (I'm sorry but truth has to be said).

Jacques de Imbelloni
12-13-2020, 10:36 PM
In the 19th-century french women and girls were sold into prostitution by human trafficking networks.

Mortimer
12-14-2020, 03:42 AM

Yes "to smell like a french whore" doesnt mean to stink like shit, but to smell "aufdringlich" (obtrusive) with much perfume etc. I guess that is because french invented perfume

PaleoEuropean
12-14-2020, 03:58 AM
Yes "to smell like a french whore" doesnt mean to stink like shit, but to smell "aufdringlich" (obtrusive) with much perfume etc. I guess that is because french invented perfume

Good observation, true as well. Something we used to say in the locker room a lot when someone would spray too much axe.