PDA

View Full Version : A Black Man is Running for President in France!

Storm
09-26-2011, 09:38 PM
A Black Man is Running for President in France!

Patrick Lozès, founder and former president of CRAN - the Conseil Représentatif des Associations Noirs - is running for president in France!

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/3584/flozes189547.jpg
Patrick Lozès
Photo by Ed Alcock for the NY Times

Although census records in France do not report population by ethnic category, Lozès believes that the black population consists of approximately 5 million persons, of which 80% are French citizens. Similarly, the majority of the "Arab-Maghreb" population of 6 million persons is also French. Though his candidacy will undoubtedly appeal to these segments of the population, Lozès says that he intends to campaign among all of France's approximately 61 million citizens. He says that he believes in France, that he has confidence in its values, and that he knows what he "owes to the Republic."

Lozès will be the second black candidate for France's highest elected office. The first was Christiane Taubira, deputy for French Guiana in the National Assembly (analogous to the U.S. House of Representatives), who ran for president in 2002.

France's next presidential election will be held in April 2012.

Source - http://entreetoblackparis.blogspot.com/2011/07/black-man-is-running-for-president-in.html

billErobreren
09-26-2011, 09:42 PM
Oh, this is just TOO rich:D

poiuytrewq0987
09-26-2011, 09:48 PM
Vive la France!

Han Cholo
09-26-2011, 09:50 PM
Yeah!! They got an uglier Obama :D

Peasant
09-26-2011, 09:56 PM
It's not a 100 metre sprint so there is a good chance of a paleface winning.

research_centre
09-27-2011, 03:08 PM
Oh, this is just TOO rich:D

OK now that I have risen from the floor, WTF? Whose puppet is this one?

research_centre
09-27-2011, 03:11 PM
Yeah!! They got an uglier Obama :D

And I wonder if they too will hand out the Jim Jones' like Kool-Aid! They can elect him, and the French fools who vote for him can then all line up in Paris holding each other, crying with their hands in the air.

OK I'll shut up now. I am even disgusting myself with this one.

Aces High
09-27-2011, 03:12 PM
If Miss LePen gets in he will be running...full stop.

Norbert
09-27-2011, 03:16 PM
So wait a minute... a black guy and a veiled muslim woman are running for president in France, who else is running? They really won't have much of a choice, it seems.

Hevneren
09-27-2011, 03:26 PM
I wonder how a white man running for president in Kenya would be received?

Argyll
09-27-2011, 03:49 PM
:eek:

They would think it would be wrong, but apparently these liberal dumb asses want to make white people be all excepting and share our money, and good land, and white people with the lesser folks.

This nigger needs to be shot and killed before anything can be done. I doubt he'll win though. The French are extremely racist.

It shouldn't be allowed. Non-native and racial minorities should not receive the same rights as natives, as I have stated before in other threads. The natives come first and a non-native should not receive their rights, and definately not allowed to have a political voice and position.

A simmilar thing happened in Germany a couple months ago. The white people who were against the nigger taking office were talked about as evil people :cool:

But wait! Could it be that they're just nationalistic and proud of their culture?!? :eek:

Libertas
09-27-2011, 04:26 PM
I thought Britain was bad enough with Cameron, Clegg and nasal David M. of the Labour Party.
Is the the French Jewish womaniser (not to say worse) Strauss-Kahn still in the hunt?

_______
09-27-2011, 04:30 PM

They would think it would be wrong, but apparently these liberal dumb asses want to make white people be all excepting and share our money, and good land, and white people with the lesser folks.

This nigger needs to be shot and killed before anything can be done. I doubt he'll win though. The French are extremely racist.

It shouldn't be allowed. Non-native and racial minorities should not receive the same rights as natives, as I have stated before in other threads. The natives come first and a non-native should not receive their rights, and definately not allowed to have a political voice and position.

A simmilar thing happened in Germany a couple months ago. The white people who were against the nigger taking office were talked about as evil people :cool:

But wait! Could it be that they're just nationalistic and proud of their culture?!? :eek:

charming... :(

Argyll
09-27-2011, 04:46 PM
charming... :(

I don't like black people :D

Han Cholo
09-27-2011, 04:48 PM
I don't like black people :D

Me neither but I'm not a crazy KKK nigger killer.

Argyll
09-27-2011, 04:50 PM
Me neither but I'm not a crazy KKK nigger killer.

Well, neither am I, but I wouldn't care if someone else did it.

Waidewut
09-27-2011, 04:59 PM
The french shouldn't have made their country a destination for immigrants, if they wanted to rule their country on their own.

Smart Aleck
09-27-2011, 05:00 PM
It would be nice if he won.

But even if he doesn't win, I hope he will have an important role in the French politics.

Argyll
09-27-2011, 05:03 PM

But even if he doesn't win, I hope he will have an important role in the French politics.

What the hell? Good gods have mercy on the poor souls who believe this malarky.

Jon Snow
09-27-2011, 05:03 PM

http://media.gamerevolution.com/images/misc/obvious-troll.jpg

Smart Aleck
09-27-2011, 05:04 PM
I am pro-multicutural. And proudly so. Not a troll.

Argyll
09-27-2011, 05:09 PM

Here at The Apricity we believe in the importance of preservation (ethnic, cultural and spiritual) of all the European peoples.

research_centre
09-27-2011, 05:10 PM

Oh, don't you know that would surely be referred to in the media, liberal and minority circles as follows:

The election is nothing but oppressive racial conservative attempts at domination of the Black man, and a White man's desired return to Colonialism!

[I am sure I missed many more descriptive phases :thumbs up]

Albion
09-27-2011, 08:33 PM
Poor France. I remember though when Diane Abbot said she'd run for Liebour leadership here.
That could have been dangerous, next election a lot of people will vote Liebour just to keep the Tories out - we could have ended up with a black PM! :eek: :mad:
She thought she had a good chance of winning based on her skin colour, she said a remark about all Liebour politicians looking the same (white males) where if that was said about her it would be branded racist.

I really hope France gets a good native French PM, someone who'll act in the interests of France and also work to have good relations with Europe, the Francosphere and Anglosphere whilst being a lap dog to nobody (cough, cough Sarkozy).
France has the potential to be heard, it's a great country, it's just held back by inept politicians in recent years. Kind of like Britain under Gordon Brown. Now we're suffering the consequences.

Boudica
09-27-2011, 08:37 PM
As I said before Nobama even became president, this is going to make nigs and other races all over the world in european settled nations run for high positions.. ugh.. i'm sure america will have a mexican president in about 50 years...

Odoacer
09-27-2011, 08:45 PM
This nigger needs to be shot and killed before anything can be done.

At home in South Carolina after all. :bored0:

Tel Errant
09-27-2011, 08:48 PM
As I said before Nobama even became president, this is going to make nigs and other races all over the world in european settled nations run for high positions..
The Obama effect indeed plays a role.

Lozès has no chance to be elected though, that is if he succeeds in getting the 500 signatures to be allowed to run for the presidency.

The future president of France is the man in my avatar (let's hope).

Logan
09-27-2011, 09:07 PM
The Earl of Beaconsfield, Benjamin Disrael was of Portuguse and Italian decent but became a conservative Prime Minister 1874-80. Both sides of his ancestry were Hebrews. One might wonder whether or not it created problems in mid or late Victorian Britain.

Joe McCarthy
09-27-2011, 09:08 PM
As I said before Nobama even became president, this is going to make nigs and other races all over the world in european settled nations run for high positions.. ugh.. i'm sure america will have a mexican president in about 50 years...

Niggers in high positions in France is actually centuries old. It's France, after all.

research_centre
09-27-2011, 09:12 PM
The Earl of Beaconsfield, Benjamin Disrael was of Portuguse and Italian decent but became a conservative Prime Minister 1874-80. Both sides of his ancestry were Hebrews. One might wonder whether or not it created problems in mid or late Victorian Britain.

Benjamin Disraeli was a Jew. I do not know of one Jew who would call himself Portugese or Italian over being Jewish. Does anyone?

Albion
09-27-2011, 09:13 PM

The elite can't tell a Jew from a European, Black from White or a cat from a dog.

To them if he acts the same as them and dresses the same as them then he is the same as then.

research_centre
09-27-2011, 09:15 PM
The elite can't tell a Jew from a European, Black from White or a cat from a dog.

To them if he acts the same as them and dresses the same as them then he is the same as then.

You must be joking. You clearly don't know the Elite.

Albion
09-27-2011, 09:16 PM
Niggers in high positions in France is actually centuries old. It's France, after all.

I'm sure they say the same about the Anglos, they're English after all, what can you expect? :thumb001:

Joe McCarthy
09-27-2011, 09:17 PM

It created some, but Disraeli was charming, dashing, and a favorite of Queen Victoria. He was also a great leader.

Joe McCarthy
09-27-2011, 09:20 PM
I'm sure they say the same about the Anglos, they're English after all, what can you expect? :thumb001:

They may, but it'd be pretty hard to substantiate.

Logan
09-27-2011, 09:21 PM

One of their better novelists, Alexandre Dumas' father was a French nobleman, but his mum was A Creole half French/African. To whom were you refering?

Logan
09-27-2011, 09:28 PM

They might, but it is certainly of lesser concern and priority.

Joe McCarthy
09-27-2011, 09:33 PM
One of their better novelists, Alexandre Dumas' father was a French nobleman, but his mum was A Creole half French/African. To whom were you refering?

I'm referring to Dumas' father, who was a mulatto and one of Napoleon's most prominent generals:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas-Alexandre_Dumas

Tel Errant
09-27-2011, 09:38 PM
I'm referring to Dumas' father, who was a mulatto and one of Napoleon's most prominent generals:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas-Alexandre_Dumas

That's all you have? Where are our Condoleeza Rice, Collin Powell and Barak Obama?

Albion
09-27-2011, 09:41 PM
You must be joking. You clearly don't know the Elite.

Elaborate.

They might, but it is certainly of lesser concern and priority.

It is of importance to us, the elite are in charge whether we like it or not. Our democracies are a choice between one member of the elite Vs another, Business Vs "Old Money".

Joe McCarthy
09-27-2011, 09:43 PM
That's all you have? Where are our Condoleeza Rice, Collin Powell and Barak Obama?

I hope you never have them. But imagine an American Dumas in 1800. The French were trailblazers in the equality project.

research_centre
09-27-2011, 09:46 PM
Elaborate.

It is of importance to us, the elite are in charge whether we like it or not. Our democracies are a choice between one member of the elite Vs another, Business Vs "Old Money".

You said, "The elite can't tell a Jew from a European, Black from White or a cat from a dog.

To them if he acts the same as them and dresses the same as them then he is the same as then."

I rest my case. There is nothing to elaborate if you honestly believe that to be fact.

Turkey
09-27-2011, 09:54 PM
kuOzZikR7dI

Logan
09-27-2011, 09:55 PM
Elaborate.

I should have added 'to them'. Some priorities do differ.

Albion
09-27-2011, 09:57 PM
You said, "The elite can't tell a Jew from a European, Black from White or a cat from a dog.

To them if he acts the same as them and dresses the same as them then he is the same as then."

I rest my case. There is nothing to elaborate if you honestly believe that to be fact.

It's not that they can't tell, it's that they don;t really care any more. So what is your opinion then, do they still have a rigid racial structure?
Are they just using the minorities to breed a dumb slob population of half-castes, cheap labour?

Joe McCarthy
09-27-2011, 09:59 PM

Eisenhower stated in 'Crusade In Europe' that the opposition to miscegenation in British society came from the upper classes. So that should give us an idea...

Logan
09-27-2011, 10:12 PM
Eisenhower stated in 'Crusade In Europe' that the opposition to miscegenation in British society came from the upper classes. So that should give us an idea...

A bit more on that, if you have it. Wonder what prompted that statement.

Magister Eckhart
09-27-2011, 11:10 PM

No, you're pretty much the textbook definition of a troll.

Joe McCarthy
09-27-2011, 11:18 PM
A bit more on that, if you have it. Wonder what prompted that statement.

It's been years since I read it so I'm sort of drawing a blank on the particulars but I believe it had to do with American black servicemen dating English girls.

SwordoftheVistula
09-28-2011, 06:30 AM
France already has a jewish President, so I don't see how this is new/worse

Bugarash
09-28-2011, 06:43 AM
France is lost and the french ideology supports the claim that everyone can be french if they accept the state...this is since the 1700's,so they deserve it all !
we should focus on other european countries

SwordoftheVistula
09-28-2011, 06:57 AM
Last night on a radio interview I heard that either the electorate or general population of France is 16% Muslim. Normally this info doesn't get out, but in this case was blamed for some UN crap about France supporting official designation for Palestine.

Turkey
09-28-2011, 08:03 AM
France is lost and the french ideology supports the claim that everyone can be french if they accept the state...this is since the 1700's,so they deserve it all !
we should focus on other european countries

it still affects other countries. We know france is lost

Joe McCarthy
09-28-2011, 08:31 AM
France is 'too big to fail'. Write off a smaller, less significant country. Maybe Macedonia.

Smart Aleck
09-28-2011, 08:38 AM
No, you're pretty much the textbook definition of a troll.

You are a textbook definition of empty-headed pseudo-intellectual with the additional flavour of "whiny conservative". Plenty of quotes in languages you don't even know, parroting some Spengler (without proper understanding), all this spiced up with much pompous rhetoric - all of this to appear intelligent and "learned", but also "tough" at the same time. You can deceive only naive people.

Smart Aleck
09-28-2011, 08:39 AM
France is 'too big to fail'. Write off a smaller, less significant country. Maybe Macedonia.

France is not "failing" at all. It is undergoing transformation. Into something far better.

Turkey
09-28-2011, 09:10 AM
France is not "failing" at all. It is undergoing transformation. Into something far better.N7e12eNCRfc

Bugarash
09-28-2011, 09:48 AM

the Macedonian region survived 520 years under the Ottoman Empire,so be carefull who you calling small;)
the Soviet Union was too big to fail as well...sorry but with a growth of nonwhite muslim population from 0% to above 10% in just 30 years,I just dont see a way out for the french...

Lábaru
09-28-2011, 10:04 AM
France is not "failing" at all. It is undergoing transformation. Into something far better.

something far better.

http://mercedesavila.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/emigracion-francia.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_RoX3AUE7JyU/TBJSbguZmlI/AAAAAAAAACM/HKf9zF4wMmU/s1600/seleccionfrancia.jpg

http://www.hispanidad.com/imagenes//francia2.jpg

Yeah, I am agree.

Aces High
09-28-2011, 10:24 AM

If the immigrants want to change it into something better....implying that they want to change it into something that resembles their homelands then one must ask oneself......why did they leave these homelands in the first place if they are so good....?

Why did they head to France that was ruled by whitey....why didnt they just stay at home....?

Would it not be easier for them just to get on a plane and go back to Algeria,Tunisia,Ghana,Ivory coast,Senagale etc etc....?.....oh i forgot they dont get state benefits or free hosuing in their homelands.:rolleyes:

Ouistreham
09-28-2011, 11:14 AM
Last night on a radio interview I heard that either the electorate or general population of France is 16% Muslim.

American cluelessness at its best.

Why not 26 or 46% while we're at it?

Normally this info doesn't get out, but in this case was blamed for some UN crap about France supporting official designation for Palestine.

I see. An old kletzmer tune...

Smart Aleck
09-28-2011, 11:18 AM
http://mercedesavila.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/emigracion-francia.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_RoX3AUE7JyU/TBJSbguZmlI/AAAAAAAAACM/HKf9zF4wMmU/s1600/seleccionfrancia.jpg

http://www.hispanidad.com/imagenes//francia2.jpg

Yeah, I am agree.

And? As if France as such were not widely known for its protests, often violent strikes etc. Done by white Frenchmen. So a couple of blacks protesting against Sarkozy means nothing and proves nothing.

As for football, so what? The only important thing is that they play well.

If the immigrants want to change it into something better....implying that they want to change it into something that resembles their homelands then one must ask oneself......why did they leave these homelands in the first place if they are so good....?

Why did they head to France that was ruled by whitey....why didnt they just stay at home....?

Would it not be easier for them just to get on a plane and go back to Algeria,Tunisia,Ghana,Ivory coast,Senagale etc etc....?.....oh i forgot they dont get state benefits or free hosuing in their homelands.:rolleyes:

The French people in general doesn't object to these changes, so your argument is invalid. Not even Marine objects too much: she just wants to redemy some embarrassing situations that arise in this process.

research_centre
09-28-2011, 11:21 AM

You are a mindreader. I was just going to post that he was Jewish. I also dislike the French who try to pronounce his name as thou it was French in origin. Have you head that also? ;)

Nglund
09-28-2011, 11:23 AM

More! :dielaughing:

Foxy
Italy had for ministers a transexual and a Hungarian pornstar naturalized Italian...

The Journeyman
This shit is bananas bruh

research_centre
09-28-2011, 11:24 AM
American cluelessness at its best.

Why not 26 or 46% while we're at it?

I see. An old kletzmer tune...

They know the general population is too stupid to understand statistics and how it can work to advance any agendas favour.

If those numbers were correct it would mean if you lined up 100 people in Paris 16 would be Muslim? Please, space me the stupidity. I didn't drink Jones' tainted Kool-Aid.

Nglund
09-28-2011, 11:26 AM
And? As if France as such were not widely known for its protests, often violent strikes etc. Done by white Frenchmen. So a couple of blacks protesting against Sarkozy means nothing and proves nothing.

Thank you sir :thumbs up!

Smart Aleck
What if he has a small penis?

I didn't read the French constitution, but I somehow doubt it prescribes minimal size of penis as prerequisite for holding the office of the President of France.

research_centre

The French people in general doesn't object to these changes, so your argument is invalid. Not even Marine objects too much: she just wants to redemy some embarrassing situations that arise in this process.

Are you French? No. Do you live in France? No. Have you lived in France? Do you have relatives there? or friends in France?

I don't see at this point where you are at all qualified to make such statements.

Smart Aleck
09-28-2011, 11:30 AM
Are you French? No. Do you live in France? No. Have you lived in France? Do you have relatives there? or friends in France?

I don't see at this point where you are at all qualified to make such statements.

I am not qualified, obviously. But I can observe some things. I don't see any large protests in France aimed at overthrowing the government and installing some all-white France from which all non-whites would be expelled. Do you see any of these on the horizon? I don't. One doesn't have to live in France to make such simple conclusions. Ditto for any other European country.

Aces High
09-28-2011, 11:31 AM
The French people in general doesn't object to these changes, so your argument is invalid.

I wasnt talking about native French people.

What i am refering to is the fact that these immigrants ran away from something to go to something better...no.?

So why turn the new place into the place you ran away from in the first place....it would be easier and much more sensible to return to your place of origin without ruining France in the process.....im sure their nostalgia for their "home" would soon dissapear after a month or so back in africa and they would look upon the benefits and comforts that France offered them with new eyes.

Smart Aleck
09-28-2011, 11:33 AM
I wasnt talking about native French people.

What i am refering to is the fact that these immigrants ran away from something to go to something better...no.?

So why turn the new place into the place you ran away from in the first place....it would be easier and much more sensible to return to your place of origin without ruining France in the process.....im sure their nostalgia for their "home" would soon dissapear after a month or so back in africa and they would look upon the benefits and comforts that France offered them with new eyes.

Combining some things like from the old homelands with some good sides of the new homeland. Why not? Such fruitful combinations gave rise to cultures and civilizations in the past.

AussieScott
09-28-2011, 11:33 AM

I guess that's what you call those 800 odd no go zones in France. If they knew you were Sufi it would be off limits to you to.

Aces High
09-28-2011, 11:35 AM
I am not qualified, obviously. But I can observe some things. I don't see any large protests in France aimed at overthrowing the government and installing some all-white France from which all non-whites would be expelled. Do you see any of these on the horizon? I don't. One doesn't have to live in France to make such simple conclusions. Ditto for any other European country.

Then you havent seen Miss LePen's recent poularity,i suggest you read more news about current affairs and less propaganda leaflets that are handed out at your local mosque.

Aces High
09-28-2011, 11:38 AM
Combining some things like from the old homelands

Religious intolorance,sharia law,mustard coloured 70's nylon socks.....no go areas....immigrant race riots and attacks on white people......the shouting down of the French national anthem when they palyed Algeria in Marseille......ah the glories of immigration.:rolleyes:

The Journeyman
09-28-2011, 11:39 AM
I say give the man a banana, I mean a chance.

Smart Aleck
09-28-2011, 11:39 AM
Then you havent seen Miss LePen's recent poularity,i suggest you read more news about current affairs and less propaganda leaflets that are handed out at your local mosque.

From what I have seen, she wants to uphold the principles of the Republic, but only to eliminate some extreme, such as praying in the streets etc. Maybe some people have more detailed infos, I don't know.

Mordid
09-28-2011, 11:40 AM
France is really fuck up.

research_centre
09-28-2011, 11:40 AM

Thank you for making that clear to him. Agreed.:thumbs up

Argyll
09-28-2011, 11:47 AM

So what? They are fucking BLACK. What doesn't make fucking sense is that there are fucking non-white people playing for national teams of WHITE countries! That's fucking bull shit! Why the hell would you have a non-native minority representing a country that it's culture and people aren't from?!?!?! :mad: :rage

Aces High
09-28-2011, 11:48 AM
From what I have seen, she wants to uphold the principles of the Republic, but only to eliminate some extreme, such as praying in the streets etc.

In her view, a foreigner who does not respect the law in France should be deprived of French nationality,equally any foreigner committing serious crimes and offences in France should be returned to his or her country of origin.:cool:

research_centre
09-28-2011, 11:49 AM

Too many countries have been fucked up on this minority free ride, but the tide is turning my friend. I wonder how long these minorities think in their one-track minds (and I have yet to see one that doesn't have a one-track mind,) that their squatting, pushing and demanding of free rides is going to be tolerated. The free ride as I see it is over. These countries cannot sustain their PC bullshit any longer.

Let's see what life is going to be like for these blood sucking immigrants once their arses are booted out of where they dropped themselves (example the gypsies recently booted out of France.) They are all in for a rude awakening as more countries kick the PC monkey off their backs.

Ouistreham
09-28-2011, 11:50 AM

No. Because immigrants are scattered between antagonist communities that counterbalance each other: North Africans against South Europeans and Blacks, Arabs vs Berbers vs Turks, Moroccans vs Algerians, Pakistanis vs Indians, Carribeans vs Subsaharian Blacks, Christian Blacks vs Muslim Blacks, Muslims vs Chineses, and so on.

And all ethnic organizations (except the Chinese) are under Israeli control, included Mr Lozes CRAN (which was created by a caucus called 'Amitié Judéo-Noire' (Jewish-Black Friendship).

(Same configuration in Britain BTW, as exemplified recently when the main opponents to Black rioters were Pakistani shopkeepers.)

Contrary to the US of A (or Macedonia as for the Albanian community) there aren't any massive minority able to become locally predominant (except for gangsta rappers in the French no-go areas).

No French city is going to have a coloured mayor anytime soon.

Smart Aleck
09-28-2011, 11:51 AM
Too many countries have been fucked up on this minority free ride, but the tide is turning my friend. I wonder how long these people think in their one-track minds (and I have yet to see one that doesn't have a one-track mind,) that their squatting, pushing and demanding of free rides is going to be tolerated. The free ride as I see it is over. These countries cannot sustain their PC bullshit any longer.

Let's see what life is going to be like for these blood sucking immigrants once their asses are booted out of where they dropped themselves (example the gypsies recently booted out of France.) They are all in for a rude awakening as more countries kick the PC monkey off their backs.

How it's nice to live in illusions/delusions...many people before you had similar hopes. But they are never fulfilled. And you know why? Because the majority of people are concerned with totally different things (and pissed for totally different reasons) and don't care one fig about your raving dreams of racial purity.

Argyll
09-28-2011, 11:53 AM
How it's nice to live in illusions/delusions...many people before you had similar hopes. But they are never fulfilled. And you know why? Because the majority of people cares about totally different things (and is pissed for totally different reasons) and doesn't care one fig about your raving dreams of racial purity.

Are you Wadjet Horus?!?!?

Smart Aleck
09-28-2011, 11:55 AM

Nope.

Lábaru
09-28-2011, 12:00 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-D4tRmLdHwsk/TlfslmffvbI/AAAAAAAABqo/vCRtlZ8OdZU/s1600/troll+Internet.jpg

research_centre
09-28-2011, 12:03 PM
How it's nice to live in illusions/delusions...many people before you had similar hopes. But they are never fulfilled. And you know why? Because the majority of people are concerned with totally different things (and pissed for totally different reasons) and doesn't care one fig about your raving dreams of racial purity.

Let me wake you up this forum is for Europeans for the preservation of European heritage and culture. I see what your game is and I have no fucking idea what you are doing here, besides feebly attempting to manipulate or seed this forum for your own agenda.

I have encountered your type before and I can tell you that you are out of your league. Your moronic non-European centric replies do not warrant being dignified with additional comments.

Smart Aleck
09-28-2011, 12:07 PM
Let me wake you up this forum is for Europeans for the preservation of European heritage and culture. I see what your game is and I have no fucking idea what you are doing here, besides feebly attempting to manipulate or seed this forum for your own agenda.

I have encountered your type before and I can tell you that you are out of your league. Your moronic non-European centric replies do not warrant being dignified with additional comments.

Gypsidom is also European heritage and culture. And as ever new immigrants (thank God) are entering Europe, new cultures and heritages are being added up to the already existing cultural treasure of Europe.

Don
09-28-2011, 12:14 PM
The Obama effect indeed

No, is not the obama effect, it's the french effect. Everybody knows.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_2KXZ8FQgtE8/SuuIykzAIVI/AAAAAAAAA80/G25r2VgG3RE/s400/Frenchman+Crying.jpg

http://tundratabloids.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/street-prayer-large.jpg
http://www.englandspeaks.co.uk/images/izzadeen-london-protest-french-burka-ban.jpg
http://worldmoslem.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/2225100514_13d961aec9.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/04/11/article-1375654-0B9476D000000578-986_634x420.jpg
http://chroniquesbeyrouthines.20minutes-blogs.fr/images/banlieues.jpg
http://static2.conlaseleccion.lavanguardia.es/data/articles/000/048/921/normal.jpg?1271614666
m4saB9uCz0I

Loki
09-28-2011, 12:23 PM

Probably fine, people just won't vote for him. Same here in France, if this dude wants to run for president let him. It is up to the French people to decide in a democratic vote who they want for president. Their fate is in their own hands, really. Simple as that.

The Ripper
09-28-2011, 12:26 PM
So wait a minute... a black guy and a veiled muslim woman are running for president in France, who else is running? They really won't have much of a choice, it seems.

Which veiled Muslim? :rolleyes:

French ban on face covering - Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_ban_on_face_covering).

Libertas
09-28-2011, 12:31 PM
Gypsidom is also European heritage and culture. And as ever new immigrants (thank God) are entering Europe, new cultures and heritages are being added up to the already existing cultural treasure of Europe.

Gypsidom as you call it brings Europe a culture of theft and squalor.
Europe truly needs that gift.:D:D:D

Lábaru
09-28-2011, 12:43 PM
Their fate is in their own hands, really. Simple as that.

Far away from reality.

Don
09-28-2011, 12:57 PM
Which veiled Muslim? :rolleyes:

French ban on face covering - Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_ban_on_face_covering).

Do you really think anyone respects these Frenchs -in particular the islamics-? They maybe don't respect anyone of us in our very homes, but the case of france "resistance" (since history tells, to the Nazis and to yesterday) is pathetic.

igyQOlScxP8
http://thenewamerican.com/world-mainmenu-26/europe-mainmenu-35/9094-islamic-woman-opposed-to-burqa-ban-seeks-french-presidency

The Ripper
09-28-2011, 01:00 PM
I agree with the veiled women there, and as they said, its not a serious bid.

Jon Snow
09-28-2011, 02:21 PM

Fuck you.

France doesn't keep statistics based on race or ethnic origin, but Norway does. Here's an example of the "far better" Norway that multiculturalism has transformed it into:

_8Ni0whayH8

Let me repeat the point made in the beginning of the video.

Every single rape committed in Oslo for the last five years was perpetrated by a non-European immigrant. Every. Single. One.

Just know, mongrel, that when you gloat over the rising tide of multiculturalism, you gloat over failing economies, the erasure of historic cultures, the dispossession of an entire race, and the rape of innocents.

_______
09-28-2011, 02:31 PM

Wadjet is a chinese soothsayer <3

Smart Aleck
09-28-2011, 04:16 PM
Every single rape committed in Oslo for the last five years was perpetrated by a non-European immigrant. Every. Single. One.

It just means police isn't doing its job properly. Unrelated to multicultural society as such.

Just know, mongrel, that when you gloat over the rising tide of multiculturalism, you gloat over failing economies, the erasure of historic cultures, the dispossession of an entire race, and the rape of innocents.

Enrichment of cultures, not erasure.

Norway is still pretty prosperous, inspite of its multiculturalism, so what's the point?

_______
09-28-2011, 04:17 PM
It just means police isn't doing its job properly. Unrelated to multicultural society as such.

Norway is still pretty prosperous, inspite of its multiculturalism, so what's the point?

why are you here?

Argyll
09-28-2011, 04:19 PM

The point is that multiculturalism is destroying the fucking Norwegian society right now. If that rape thing doesn't say anything to you, then wake up spanky.

Smart Aleck
09-28-2011, 04:31 PM
why are you here?

Why not?

Argyll
09-28-2011, 04:35 PM
Why not?

Troll.

Smart Aleck
09-28-2011, 04:40 PM
Troll.

No. Dedicated multiculturalist.

Nglund
09-28-2011, 04:41 PM

Preservation, not 'enrichment'.

Argyll
09-28-2011, 04:44 PM

Did you read the apricity mission statement when you first signed up?

_______
09-28-2011, 04:47 PM

then you have no place in a preservationist forum, outside of the opposing views section.

Nglund
09-28-2011, 04:50 PM
Oh come on, let's not all be so negative about Aleck, he's surely spicing things up here.
Troll or not, he's still brave enough to discuss about this matter with a preservationist majority.

Peasant
09-28-2011, 04:53 PM
Oh come on, let's not all be so negative about Aleck, he's surely spicing things up here.

Just like immigrants 'spice up boring England'... :p

Smart Aleck
09-28-2011, 05:03 PM
then you have no place in a preservationist forum, outside of the opposing views section.

I have a place in this forum as long as owners of the forum or the admins let me be here. It is as simple as that.

Lurker
09-28-2011, 05:05 PM

Sarkozy is descended from Hungarian immigrants. If this had been so, he wouldn't have been elected before. It would probably be Senegole Royale running the country now.

Smart Aleck
09-28-2011, 05:08 PM
Preservation, not 'enrichment'.

So, your ideology is that you would force people into "preserving" their current culture, against their own will? It is utopian and nonsensical because no culture ever was preserved in a pure state. There were always contacts, enrichment.

What would you do with a Western white man who married a Thai wife (contemptuously called "mail brides" or whatever)? You would expel them, together with their children? Because they harm your view of (racial, in this case) "preservation"? If you intend to do something like that, be ready to face opposition from the great majority of people.

Argyll
09-28-2011, 05:20 PM
Sarkozy is descended from Hungarian immigrants. If this had been so, he wouldn't have been elected before. It would probably be Senegole Royale running the country now.

That makes no sense. :(

Aces High
09-28-2011, 05:22 PM

Or maybe its related to immigrants seing women as objects and not real people with equal rights.

You forgot to mention that its not only the fault of the police but also the fault of the women themselves for dressing in a provocotive manner...:rolleyes:

Jon Snow
09-28-2011, 05:36 PM

Don't blame the police because woman-hating Mohammedans and rape apes from deepest darkest niggerland can't or won't stop raping European women.

Next you'll be blaming the victims. Surely they weren't accepting enough of the brave new world that is multicultural Norway? How dare they walk their own streets, with their hateful light skin and hideous native European features. Get those whores behind a veil, already. :coffee:

I've had about as much "enrichment" as I can stand. Gypsies have been "enriching" Europe for centuries, and they're the most universally reviled group of bipeds on the planet.

Key phrase: in spite.

Multiculturalism (in the sense it's being discussed here) has a net negative effect wherever it's implemented. Norway is prosperous in spite of multicult, not because of it; and, as evidenced in my own nation and others which are further along the path toward multicultural destruction, sooner or later you can't paper over the cracks anymore.

Do you really think a Norway composed of, say, 10% ethnic Norwegians, 25% Sub-Saharan Africans, 45% Muslim Arabs, and 20% mixed-race/other would be prosperous? :chin:

Troll or not, he's still brave enough to discuss about this matter with a preservationist majority.

"Discuss" is not the operative term here, methinks.

Like so many others, he isn't here with an open mind or to actually learn. His views are set in stone, and he's just here to troll.

I don't really mind white multiculturalists like byrnecres, because after all they're of our people, and in her case she has at least a modicum of sympathy toward preservationism. I also don't really mind non-Euro derived folks like, say, Decimator or IdealUral, because they aren't here to attack our viewpoints, and they actually contribute meaningfully to discussions.

Creatures like this gypsy, by contrast, can go die in a fire.

Nglund
09-28-2011, 05:38 PM
So, your ideology is that you would force people into "preserving" their current culture, against their own will? It is utopian and nonsensical because no culture ever was preserved in a pure state. There were always contacts, enrichment.

What would you do with a Western white man who married a Thai wife (contemptuously called "mail brides" or whatever)? You would expel them, together with their children? Because they harm your view of (racial, in this case) "preservation"?

I never said this was my 'ideology'. This forum is axed on preservation, not enrichment or anything of the kind.
Mixed couples and their offspring should be given the chance to be asborbed by the majority, if they're patriotic enough that is. If not, they would be expelled. If they come to Europe, they should come over with the intention of becoming europeans. They'd be given the choice to do what is best for them in that case, they would not be forced to do anything against their own will.

If you intend to do something like that, be ready to face opposition from the great majority of people.

"The great majority of people" does not bother me in any way. If a million people say a foolish thing it is still a foolish thing. As Joseph De Maistre said: people get the government they deserve.

Jon Snow
09-28-2011, 05:40 PM
"The great majority of people" does not bother me in any way. If a million people say a foolish thing it is still a foolish thing. As Alexis De Tocqueville said: people get the government they deserve.

Not only that, but mass immigration and demographic displacement was never the will of the people. I don't remember voting for multiculturalism. :....

Smart Aleck
09-28-2011, 05:41 PM
You forgot to mention that its not only the fault of the police but also the fault of the women themselves for dressing in a provocotive manner...:rolleyes:

So, according to you police should do nothing? If it does nothing, then it's excusable?

research_centre
09-28-2011, 05:41 PM
Troll.

Precisely.

Smart Aleck
09-28-2011, 05:43 PM
"The great majority of people" does not bother me in any way. If a million people say a foolish thing it is still a foolish thing. As Alexis De Tocqueville said: people get the government they deserve.

But you are constantly harping about "your people" (not referring to you only but to most other people on this board) being endangered, about your concern for "your people". Now suddenly the opinion of this people doesn't count?

Nglund
09-28-2011, 05:44 PM
Like so many others, he isn't here with an open mind or to actually learn. His views are set in stone, and he's just here to troll.

I don't really mind white multiculturalists like byrnecres, because after all they're of our people, and in her case she has at least a modicum of sympathy toward preservationism. I also don't really mind non-Euro derived folks like, say, Decimator or IdealUral, because they aren't here to attack our viewpoints, and they actually contribute meaningfully to discussions.

Creatures like this gypsy, by contrast, can go die in a fire.

Which is why people shouldn't take him too seriously. I'm surprised he didn't get stick-niggered yet.
He reminds me of Lorene :D

But you are constantly harping about "your people" (not referring to you only but to most other people on this board) being endangered, about your concern for "your people". Now suddenly the opinion of this people doesn't count?

There is a difference between a silent majority and a loud minority though...(especially on that forum)

Jon Snow
09-28-2011, 05:47 PM
Which is why people shouldn't take him too seriously. I'm surprised he didn't get stick-niggered yet.
He reminds me of Lorene :D

How does one acquire the power to stick-nigger? :D Can only funding members dish out negrep?

Smart Aleck
09-28-2011, 05:52 PM
There is a difference between a silent majority and a loud minority though...(especially on that forum)

Ah, the eternal self-deceit, self-deluding about some alleged "silent majority" which supposedly shares your views, but dare not voice them out of fear of being ostracized in society, by the mainstream views imposed by the establishment. Deja vu. Many before you naively believed in this fairy-tale as well, but got disillusioned by the reality.

Magister Eckhart
09-28-2011, 05:53 PM
No. Gypsy scum.

Fixed it for you.

Nglund
09-28-2011, 05:53 PM
Ah, the eternal self-deceit, self-deluding about some alleged "silent majority" which supposedly shares your views, but dare not voice them out of fear of being ostracized in society, by the mainstream views imposed by the establishment. Deja vu. Many before you naively believed in this fairy-tale as well, but got disillusioned by the reality.

Did you read the last part? :D
Let me remind you that the majority of french voters do not vote for right or left wing parties, the biggest party is the blank vote party.

Smart Aleck
09-28-2011, 05:54 PM
Did you read the last part? :D

Yes. Changes nothing in the essence.

Libertas
09-28-2011, 05:59 PM
Yes. Changes nothing in the essence.

It certainly does not change in essence the fact that you are a mindless troll.

Smart Aleck
09-28-2011, 05:59 PM
What can I do? I am whiny conservative trying to convince my fellow Europeans that they should strive after their racial and cultural preservation, but they still don't care. But why? I am so intelligent, such a clever and insightful intellectual, I read excerpts from Spengler, I am even able to copy-paste Greek, Latin and German quotes into my profile and into my posts, in order to appear more learned and an intellectual giant (which, of course, I am). But they still wouldn't listen. They still miscegenate and let the Mawhummedans and Neegros invade Europe. The world is such a sad place. Optimismus ist Feigheit.

Come on, don't be so sad. It ain't over till it's over.

Libertas
09-28-2011, 06:02 PM
How can a Bosnian gipsy like Smart A be Borreby?

Jon Snow
09-28-2011, 06:03 PM
What can I do? I am whiny conservative trying to convince my fellow Europeans that they should strive after their racial and cultural preservation, but they still don't care. But why? I am so intelligent, such a clever and insightful intellectual, I read excerpts from Spengler, I am even able to copy-paste Greek, Latin and German quotes into my profile and into my posts, in order to appear more learned and an intellectual giant (which, of course, I am). But they still wouldn't listen. They still miscegenate and let the Mawhummedans and Neegros invade Europe. The world is such a sad place. Optimismus ist Feigheit.

Come on, don't be so sad. It ain't over till it's over.

Post reported. You're here only to attack Euro preservation in general and Magister Eckhart in particular. Hopefully someone high up the food chain here gives your ugly disease-ridden brown ass the boot.

Smart Aleck
09-28-2011, 06:04 PM
How can a Bosnian gipsy like Smart A be Borreby?

Gypsy is not a racial category. We fall into very different sub-racial types, from brownish Middle Easterners to blond Nordids.

Smart Aleck
09-28-2011, 06:07 PM
Post reported. You're here only to attack Euro preservation in general and Magister Eckhart in particular. Hopefully someone high up the food chain here gives your ugly disease-ridden brown ass the boot.

Now you are starting to be "tough" as well. Aping your friend Dreckhart?

Magister is the one who first came to the idea to "correct" somebody else's post. LOL

Jon Snow
09-28-2011, 06:11 PM
Now you are starting to be "tough" as well. Aping your friend Dreckhart?

Magister is the one who first came to the idea to "correct" somebody else's post. LOL

Acting tough has little and less to do with why I reported you.

I reported you because you're not here to discuss, but to troll: simple as.

Smart Aleck
09-28-2011, 06:13 PM
Acting tough has little and less to do with why I reported you.

I reported you because you're not here to discuss, but to troll: simple as.

For you "trolling" means any idea that doesn't fit into your ideology of preservationism. Strange definition of "trolling".

Nglund
09-28-2011, 06:15 PM
For you "trolling" means any idea that doesn't fit into your ideology of preservationism. Strange definition of "trolling".

Indeed...and what's your definition of trolling?

Jon Snow
09-28-2011, 06:16 PM

Not at all.

You brush off legitimate concerns regarding mass immigration (rape epidemic, cultural displacement, free-falling economy) as non-issues. How am I supposed to take a person like you seriously?

If you're here to discuss, why don't you reply to the points I raised earlier. You seem to have conveniently missed those. :coffee:

Aces High
09-28-2011, 06:16 PM
So, according to you police should do nothing? If it does nothing, then it's excusable?

I dont know what point you are trying to make but the police can only intervene when a crime has been commited.
Most of us can walk around without commiting crimes or raping women because we live by a certain code of conduct that is prevelant throughout Europe.
The majority of males dont see women as a usefull object to use and discard when some barbaric sexual desire takes over.

As the poster pointed out to you all the rapes in Norway in the last five years have been carried out by immigrants,so its obvious to all but a brain damaged cretin that the problem is to do with immigrants and not the local populace......and least of all the police.

Smart Aleck
09-28-2011, 06:33 PM
Police and judiciary are too lenient and that is what emboldens criminal offenders. That was what I wanted to say.

research_centre
09-28-2011, 07:10 PM

What is this shite telling him, "Many before you naively believed in this fairy-tale as well, but got disillusioned by the reality" or earlier "the eternal self-deceit, self-deluding about some alleged "silent majority" which supposedly shares your views,"

Let me wake you up,
WE DO SHARE HIS VIEWS YOU FUCKING MORON.

IMHO you are no European. I don't believe you are even what your profile claims. You have clearly no interest in European preservation. You have from what I see crossed nearly every standard of being a part of this forum.

I see where this is going, by the way of consistently trying so feebly to manipulate this list, I wouldn't be surprised if you were just a warped Jew doing what they do best, leading people on at first then behind curtains like cowards trying to manipuate them or push them at the same time for your own agenda. You just don't get it you aren't wanted here, because you don't belong here. Your game is exposed and over. Stop making a fool of yourself because no one here is buying what your hawking.

Mordid
09-28-2011, 07:17 PM
European Preservation is about sharing their European roots and express it with each other. We certainly dont want anyone who is Multiculturalist here because basically we want to keep our culture, language, customs, traditions, and even ethnicity. Since, you, Smart Aleck, are Multiculturalist should be ban for good and go to Multiculturalist forum.

Joe McCarthy
09-28-2011, 07:20 PM

It's different in a couple of ways.

1. A Jew will not necessarily be subversive to the interests of the state, as we saw with Disraeli. A black is more of a question mark.

2. Jews achieving prominence has mostly been a function of their assimilation into mainstream society. Blacks or Muslims is due to demographic displacement.

Joe McCarthy
09-28-2011, 07:27 PM
the Macedonian region survived 520 years under the Ottoman Empire,so be carefull who you calling small;)
the Soviet Union was too big to fail as well...sorry but with a growth of nonwhite muslim population from 0% to above 10% in just 30 years,I just dont see a way out for the french...

The Soviet Union was not too big to fail. It's failing was a blessing. The apt analogy to France is modern Russia, as it too is seeing Islamic demographic explosion.

Argyll
09-28-2011, 07:32 PM
The Soviet Union was not too big to fail. It's failing was a blessing. The apt analogy to France is modern Russia, as it too is seeing Islamic demographic explosion.

I heard that the Russians are even more racist than the French.

research_centre
09-28-2011, 07:33 PM
I heard that the Russian are even more racist than the French.

They are.

Nglund
09-28-2011, 07:41 PM
What is this shite telling him, "Many before you naively believed in this fairy-tale as well, but got disillusioned by the reality" or earlier "the eternal self-deceit, self-deluding about some alleged "silent majority" which supposedly shares your views,"

He described his own views perfectly well instead, which are nothing more than a self-deluding fairy-tale, shared by approximately nobody on this board.

Aces High
09-29-2011, 05:44 AM
Police and judiciary are too lenient and that is what emboldens criminal offenders. That was what I wanted to say.

So you are saying there should be special laws made just to curb the sexual desires of immigrants..?

Do you not think that immigrants being allowed to stay in a country should abide by ther laws of the land already in place...?

Turkey
09-29-2011, 06:05 AM
So you are saying there should be special laws made just to curb the sexual desires of immigrants..?

Do you not think that immigrants being allowed to stay in a country should abide by ther laws of the land already in place...?PgBYpzfZs7Q

Aces High
09-29-2011, 06:29 AM
1. A Jew will not necessarily be subversive to the interests of the state,

So the expulsion of the jews from all European countries throughout history tells us what...?...it tells us exactly th opposite of your simplistic worldview.

EUoPE<aanZ R ALlNazIs.......iSaW It On MTv.

Joe McCarthy
09-29-2011, 06:49 AM
So the expulsion of the jews from all European countries throughout history tells us what...?...it tells us exactly th opposite of your simplistic worldview.

EUoPE<aanZ R ALlNazIs.......iSaW It On MTv.

Depends on the expulsion, and it's complicated. For example, Spain expelled Jews because many of them were subversive and collaborated with the Moors. On the other hand, a Christianized Jew convinced Isabella to finance Columbus.

Ultimately those Spanish Jews ended up in the Netherlands and financed the Eighty Years War which resulted in the permanent eclipse of Spanish sea power at the Battle of the Downs.

Aces High
09-29-2011, 08:13 AM
1. A Jew will not necessarily be subversive to the interests of the state,

Spain expelled Jews because many of them were subversive and collaborated with the Moors.

So you contradict your own statements whilst all the time trying to promote jews and your own pro jew agenda in the best possible light.

Turkey
09-29-2011, 09:35 AM
So you contradict your own statements whilst all the time trying to promote jews and your own pro jew agenda in the best possible light.vj25CC1eVcg

Smart Aleck
09-29-2011, 09:38 AM

Do you not think that immigrants being allowed to stay in a country should abide by ther laws of the land already in place...?

What about rapes and other criminal offences committed by European white people?

It is moronic to hold immigrants collectively responsible for some individual actions. It is not question of any kind of PC, but simply of common sense. Otherwise claims that whites should be held collectively responsible for slave trade and that all whites should pay some kind of reparations for that, would be plausible as well.

The Lawspeaker
09-29-2011, 09:44 AM
What about rapes and other criminal offences committed by European white people?

Like in Norway (http://www.aftenposten.no/english/local/article190268.ece) ?

Smart Aleck
09-29-2011, 09:46 AM
White people do commit rapes as well? Are they collectively responsible as well? We are not talking of Norway specifically here, but in general.

Joe McCarthy
09-29-2011, 09:48 AM
So you contradict your own statements whilst all the time trying to promote jews and your own pro jew agenda in the best possible light.

The key words there are 'not necessarily'. I think Jews have had both good and bad effects on the Occident. I imagine my comments on Jewish collaborators would be considered anti-Semitic by some.

The Lawspeaker
09-29-2011, 09:48 AM
White people do commit rapes as well? Are they collectively responsible as well? We are not talking of Norway specifically here, but in general.
Trying to weasle yourself out of it. O.K.. let me be frank. No woman that I know would fear being alone with a Western man for a moment. But they would run from any immigrant. And the media has nothing to do with it --- they know what these immigrant "men" are like.

AussieScott
09-29-2011, 09:51 AM
The point is that multiculturalism is destroying the fucking Norwegian society right now. If that rape thing doesn't say anything to you, then wake up spanky.

:mad::mad:He is a disgusting and despicable troll, denying a form of warfare.

If the shoe is on the other foot, and his people were copping it, he would be singing a different tune.

Ouistreham
09-29-2011, 09:55 AM
It is moronic to hold immigrants collectively responsible for some individual actions. It is not question of any kind of PC, but simply of common sense.

— I would never say that 95% of Gypsies are burglars.

But 95% of burglaries are committed by Gypsies. Be they from Bosnia, Romania, Spain, Slovakia, no difference.

Ask any police officer.

Logan
09-29-2011, 10:17 AM

Devoid of shame, and wanting common sense. Self-evident, and disgraceful cultural aberrations.

Libertas
09-29-2011, 10:30 AM

Otherwise claims that whites should be held collectively responsible for slave trade and that all whites should pay some kind of reparations for that, would be plausible as well.

How far back do you want to take collective guilt?

Are all we modern humans supposed to be ashamed of how early homo sapiens eradicated the Neanderthals?

As far as I know none of my ancestors held black slaves so don't put a moronic guilt trip on my shoulders.

On the other hand recent rapes in Norway seem to come mainly or wholly from non-Norwegians.

Don
09-29-2011, 10:41 AM
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4459/gnomo324bv.png

Aces High
09-29-2011, 10:55 AM

It is moronic to hold immigrants collectively responsible for some individual actions.

We are talking about all the rapes in Norway over the last five years,and they have all been commited by immigrants.
You said it was the fault of the police....?

Why is it moronic to hold immigrants responsible when they are responsible...?

SwordoftheVistula
09-29-2011, 11:08 AM
If those numbers were correct it would mean if you lined up 100 people in Paris 16 would be Muslim?

In Paris itself, a lot more. France doesn't provide statistics on races, so we can't know for sure, but from visiting there (in 2004) it appeared even more multicultural than London (in 2009) which was estimated to be 69% white in 2007. Also, the suburbs around Paris are where a large portion of them live, not in the city itself.

Some unofficial studies estimated 6% in 1999 and 10% in 2003, a population size and rate of increase nearly identical to the US hispanic population, which is now 15% after being 10% a decade ago.

Don
09-29-2011, 11:16 AM
In Paris itself, a lot more. France doesn't provide statistics on races, so we can't know for sure, but from visiting there (in 2004) it appeared even more multicultural than London (in 2009) which was estimated to be 69% white in 2007.

Things are changed a lot from then, in the predictable exponencial growth that no one is stopping.
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/03/22/image002ma195577740021.jpg

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/03/22/france_mosque_islam.jpg

I'm sure anyone can imagine how looks like the 2011 map.

Smart Aleck
09-29-2011, 11:48 AM
The article linked by Civis Batavi says that two-thirds of rapes in Norway are being committed by people of "non-Western" background. But, wait a minute, what about the remaining one-third? Which are committed by "native" Norwegians? Should Norwegians be expelled from Norway because of that? Or held collectively responsible? (just to caricature your views which are illogical to the extreme)

Libertas
09-29-2011, 11:55 AM
All rapes in Norway are by immigrants over the last 5 years according to a post above.

Argyll
09-29-2011, 12:05 PM
All rapes in Norway are by immigrants over the last 5 years according to a post above.

did anyone else notice that his religion is Islam?

The Ripper
09-29-2011, 12:09 PM
The article linked by Civis Batavi says that two-thirds of rapes in Norway are being committed by people of "non-Western" background. But, wait a minute, what about the remaining one-third?

This is several years old. The past few years, according to Oslo Police, 100% of cases have been committed by foreigners.

Which are committed by "native" Norwegians? Should Norwegians be expelled from Norway because of that? Or held collectively responsible? (just to caricature your views which are illogical to the extreme)

Crime will always exist to some degree, it is unavoidable. But the import of criminals is plain idiocy.

Joe McCarthy
09-29-2011, 12:13 PM
The article linked by Civis Batavi says that two-thirds of rapes in Norway are being committed by people of "non-Western" background. But, wait a minute, what about the remaining one-third? Which are committed by "native" Norwegians? Should Norwegians be expelled from Norway because of that? Or held collectively responsible? (just to caricature your views which are illogical to the extreme)

When a visitor enters a home and commits offenses, he can be expelled, as well as any family members that may be with him but have done nothing wrong. The same standards don't apply to the residents of the house. Extrapolate that to Norway and you have your solution. Immigrants had better be on good behavior as they are the equivalent of guests. If they become a social problem and create issues that otherwise wouldn't exist or would exist on a lesser scale, they should leave.

research_centre
09-29-2011, 12:15 PM
In Paris itself, a lot more. France doesn't provide statistics on races, so we can't know for sure, but from visiting there (in 2004) it appeared even more multicultural than London (in 2009) which was estimated to be 69% white in 2007. Also, the suburbs around Paris are where a large portion of them live, not in the city itself.

Some unofficial studies estimated 6% in 1999 and 10% in 2003, a population size and rate of increase nearly identical to the US hispanic population, which is now 15% after being 10% a decade ago.

Again, I too can take statistics and prove anything, including the existence of God.

SwordoftheVistula
09-29-2011, 12:18 PM
Again, I too can take statistics and prove anything, including the existence of God.

Well ok, but France is 16% muslim. What you try to prove with that is up to you

Ouistreham
09-29-2011, 12:47 PM

Wrong analogy.

In Russia the Slavic core population has very low birth rates whilst Muslim minorities are breeding like rabbits.

In France the Whites have Europe's highest net reproduction rate, while Arab immigrants are on a negative trend.

The big problem in France is not Islam: it's the Blacks. African households have an average of five children, the mother is unemployed and the father is gone, showing up only to reap social benefits. Typical Nigger family life.

Well ok, but France is 16% muslim.

No. The most accurate esteemates are that 12 million people in France have an immigrant background, half of which being from Muslim cultures. Thus it's rather like 10%, which is much too much but not that severe.

research_centre
09-29-2011, 12:52 PM
Wrong analogy.

In Russia the Slavic core population has very low birth rates whilst Muslim minorities are breeding like rabbits.

In France the Whites have Europe's highest net reproduction rate, while Arab immigrants are on a negative trend.

The big problem in France is not Islam: it's the Blacks. African households have an average of five children, the mother is unemployed and the father is gone, showing up only to reap social benefits. Typical Nigger family life.

In France? The States. And most other places that is the norm for them.

Bugarash
09-29-2011, 08:21 PM

maybe the destruction of France will be a blessing of allah tothose nonwhite muslims?:rolleyes:

and there is a difference between the immigrant influx in Russia in France

France imports blacks from Africa
Russia adopts turkic people from Central Asia

and the the nonwhite demographic explosion is a bigger worry than the muslim one...

research_centre
09-29-2011, 08:49 PM
The thread that never ends.

Dead Eye
02-08-2012, 02:56 AM
HA!
I think white people have learnt their lesson with Obama.

I don't see there being any chance of this guy getting into power just like there was no chance of that Muslim woman running for President.Or is she still running?

zack
02-08-2012, 03:16 AM
HA!
I think white people have learnt their lesson with Obama.

I don't see there being any chance of this guy getting into power just like there was no chance of that Muslim woman running for President.Or is she still running?

Never under estimate the stupidity of the white lower class and the manipulative white upper class.

Drawing-slim
02-08-2012, 05:08 AM
France is getting lost one way or another, or from all directions.
This old american couple told me that in south of france even the street names are now in russian language and russian names. From a visit there

Which is sad, becuase weather you like the french or not, their culture and language etc etc Its one of the most i value in europe.