PDA

View Full Version : Ladies. Are you above bearing your own children anymore?

Turkey
09-27-2011, 12:36 AM
Surrogacy for feminised women who don't want to go through the biological changes and trouble of childbirth.

Is using indian surrogate mothers with your eggs(of course) a more acceptable option? Your body will remain better preserved and you can still leave the kids with the father or your parents once a week when you go out for your weekly drug binge and gangbang.

Would this incentive make european preservationists more likely to have children?

It costs aroud 30000 USD for the whole deal these days. You can work through the nine month wait. And You'll save money on all the health issues that women get during and after pregnancy(especially if they are older).
Are we just too sentimental and set in our ways to try this lateral option?

Or is even looking after children too much to ask these days?

_______
09-27-2011, 12:46 AM
disgusting! give birth naturally or adopt.

Curtis24
09-27-2011, 01:07 AM
Who are you, ______?

Turkey
09-27-2011, 02:34 AM
Who are you, ______?

moonmaiden

Sally
10-08-2011, 06:57 AM
Surrogacy for feminised women who don't want to go through the biological changes and trouble of childbirth.

Is that scenario very common? I thought surrogacy usually involved a woman carrying a child for an infertile couple or sometimes a gay couple.

It costs aroud 30000 USD for the whole deal these days. You can work through the nine month wait. And You'll save money on all the health issues that women get during and after pregnancy(especially if they are older).

That is troubling, Turkey. It sounds like both the child and the reproductive capacity of women are being turned into commodities.

rhiannon
10-08-2011, 08:41 AM
I leave people's reproductive decisions to them as a personal decision I have no business in, whatsoever.

With that said,I am personally creeped out by Surrogacy and would never have considered it...even if I was unable to bear children. Surrogacy is a recipe for disaster for everyone all around:(

Turkey
10-08-2011, 08:50 AM
Is that scenario very common? I thought surrogacy usually involved a woman carrying a child for an infertile couple or sometimes a gay couple.

That is troubling, Turkey. It sounds like both the child and the reproductive capacity of women are being turned into commodities.

There are some career women who've done it. There's probably not any more real career women than there ever has been. so I wouldn't be too disturbed by it.

Here's an article about some lunatic (http://www.ewtn.com/vnews/getstory.asp?number=17113)

Sally
10-08-2011, 09:34 AM
There are some career women who've done it. There's probably not any more real career women than there ever has been. so I wouldn't be too disturbed by it.

Here's an article about some lunatic (http://www.ewtn.com/vnews/getstory.asp?number=17113)

Thanks for the link.

From the article:

Observed Sherrie Smith, program administrator for the Center for Surrogate Parenting and Egg Donation in Maryland: "If a woman is too busy to carry the child, or doesn´t like the physical appearance of pregnancy and wants somebody to do that for her, she´s probably too busy to be a mother."

Huge understatement, in my opinion.

Contra Mundum
10-08-2011, 09:52 AM
Westerners have become too focused on materialism to have children and I'm sure that applies to many on this board, I must admit I myself am guilty of this. We rather have that second car than have a second child.