PDA

View Full Version : "Islam is a part of Germany now" -German Interior Minister

Lenny
03-31-2009, 02:32 AM
"Islam has become an integral part of our country", said the Federal Interior-minister Wolfgang Schäuble (Christian Democratic Union). People must be aware that Muslims do not threaten us, said the Interior-minister. He spoke at the 5th "Forum of Christianity and Islam" at Stuttgart.

----------------

Wolfgang Schäuble (CDU): “Islam ist Teil Deutschlands”

“Der Islam ist Teil unseres Landes geworden”, sagte Bundesinnenminister Wolfgang Schäuble (CDU) gegenüber SWR International. Dazu müsse man sich klar bekennen, denn Muslime würden uns nicht bedrohen, so der Minister. Schäuble äußerte sich anlässlich des 5. Forums zu Christentum und Islam, das bis 8. März an der Akademie der Diözese Rottenburg-Stuttgart stattfindet.

http://deutschelobby.wordpress.com/2009/03/07/wolfgang-schauble-cdu-islam-ist-teil-deutschlands/

http://deutschelobby.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/schauble.jpg

-----------------

:yuck: :leaving:

Vulpix
03-31-2009, 07:24 AM
I propose him to be inserted in the dictionary for the entry clueless.

Sol Invictus
03-31-2009, 07:27 AM
I propose him to be inserted in the dictionary for the entry clueless.

Hmm. I could think of much better forms of punishment.

Like a firing squad.

Groenewolf
03-31-2009, 07:28 PM
Hmm. I could think of much better forms of punishment.

Like a firing squad.

I feel more to ban him to Saudi-Arabia.

Manifest Destiny
03-31-2009, 07:36 PM
Who is this douchebag? Muslims aren't a threat? Has this guy paid attention to what happens to non-believers in pretty much every country in which Muslims are a majority?

Groenewolf
03-31-2009, 07:39 PM
Who is this douchebag? Muslims aren't a threat? Has this guy paid attention to what happens to non-believers in pretty much every country in which Muslims are a majority?

Therefore my suggestion to let him live in a country ruled by them.

Baron Samedi
03-31-2009, 08:55 PM
Some days, reading stuff like this just makes me want to dive towards Atlantis and never return....

Birka
04-01-2009, 12:02 AM
Some days, reading stuff like this just makes me want to dive towards Atlantis and never return....

How long would one have to hold one's breath to get there?

Lenny
04-01-2009, 03:49 AM
Who is this douchebag? Muslims aren't a threat? Has this guy paid attention to what happens to non-believers in pretty much every country in which Muslims are a majority?Right, a party named the "Christian Democratic Union" (to which this official belongs) would be illegal in many of the world's Islamic states; in most others it would not be illegal but rather would be highly "discouraged" like under post-Stalin communism. Even Turkey -- the most-secular muslim state -- uses those tactics against its [few remaining] Christians.

Murphy
04-01-2009, 03:54 AM
Islam can never be an integral part of the German nation. This Schäuble is meant to be a Christian?