PDA

View Full Version : Azeris are white?

qwerty7
09-27-2011, 11:20 AM
I always thought these people were not white, but I saw their women.

men of Azerbaijan are Turkic-defined, but a woman could easily pass as a Spanish or Italian.

http://top-antropos.com/images/2/Chess-Beauty/%D0%A5%D0%B0%D1%8F%D0%BB%D0%B0%20%D0%98%D1%81%D0%B A%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0% 20(1).jpg
http://cs10350.vkontakte.ru/u23434036/-6/x_6f6f983b.jpg

http://cs5424.vkontakte.ru/u9548109/-6/x_5982b502.jpg

http://cs4414.vkontakte.ru/u34877630/-6/x_4693c5f2.jpg

bluesky
09-27-2011, 11:26 AM
no they are not white but there is a huge diffrence between azeris from azerbaijan and azeris from iran

safinator
09-27-2011, 11:26 AM
No.
Although there is a minority that can pass as white.

Loki
09-27-2011, 11:30 AM

men of Azerbaijan are Turkic-defined, but a woman could easily pass as a Spanish or Italian.

Does this have anything to do with the dick-stand-up-rule? :p ;)

Don
09-27-2011, 11:35 AM

No, no way. Not even these.

Fra Baldracco
09-27-2011, 11:40 AM
No, no way. Not even these.

no way

Sikeliot
09-27-2011, 03:15 PM
Azeris look like Iranians to me, most could not pass in Europe any more than other Caucasians.

Austrvegr
09-27-2011, 03:30 PM

You are Azeri yourself, aren't you?

;)

StonyArabia
09-27-2011, 03:31 PM
I would not say so, for the majority of Azeris. Many Azeris look Iranian and are influenced by the culture of Iran and it's traditions. In fact they spoke Iranic languages until the 11th century when it shifted to Turkic. The unique aspect of Azerbaijan that it is the only nation other than Iran, where it states the official religion is 12er Shia Islam.

Mordid
09-27-2011, 03:32 PM
You are Azeri yourself, aren't you?

;)

I think he's andreyZZ on otherforum. :rolleyes:

Austrvegr
09-27-2011, 03:33 PM

No Russian would call Azeris white.

Sikeliot
09-27-2011, 03:39 PM
Azeris look less white (European) to me on average than Armenians even.

qwerty7
09-27-2011, 04:28 PM

Yes, but how it relates to the topic of conversation?? ;)

Mordid
09-27-2011, 04:32 PM
Yes, but how it relates to the topic of conversation?? ;)

Because you didn't answer my question. You changed your ethnicity, your gender used to be female, you claimed that blonde and light eyes are typical for Russians and you used to be pretty much anti-Ukrainian. I'm smelling trolling, you know.

qwerty7
09-27-2011, 04:45 PM
Because you didn't answer my question. You changed your ethnicity, your gender used to be female, you claimed that blonde and light eyes are typical for Russians and you used to be pretty much anti-Ukrainian. I'm smelling trolling, you know.

1)
Russia and Ukraine are linked. I moved to another country, but what does it change? I moved to another country, but I did not do sex-change operation ...)) I can not be "anti-Ukrainian," because I am Ukrainian.
also have many Ukrainian friends.

2) yes, among the Russian level of light hair and eyes than in the "average" figure for Europe.
3)
I think our Polish troll will be banned once more.

and for the future .... all questions write in a personal messege;)

Mordid
09-27-2011, 04:53 PM
Russia and Ukraine are linked. I moved to another country, but what does it change? I moved to another country, but I did not do sex-change operation
Wow, I didn't know you're good at liar. :thumb001:

yes, among the Russian level of light hair and eyes than in the "average" figure for Europe.
Not really. Sure, Russians are the most fairest Slavs, but Estonians and Finns are the most depigmented European.

I think our Polish friend will be banned once more.
you troll?
Let's see and wait...... I'm still waiting.

I can not be "anti-Ukrainian," because I am Ukrainian.
also have many Ukrainian friends.
Good 4 you.

qwerty7
09-27-2011, 05:15 PM
Wow, I didn't know you're good at liar. :thumb001:

Not really. Sure, Russians are the most fairest Slavs, but Estonians and Finns are the most depigmented in Europe.

Let's see and wait...... I'm still waiting.

Good 4 you.

I never said that.
I said, "Russian brightest eyes and the hair in the middle of Europe".

and nobody cares about my life in a thiazi forum: Thumb001: ...

I have not changed "sex". in the "options" to register on tsazi, "default" is "female" for each user ..
I can not change it. (my bad German.) but now I changed it.(thiazi)

I am Ukrainian, but Russian simpotiziruyu. that's why I changed the flag on The aprisithy!: Thumb001:

like my answers, Polish troll?;)

Mordid
09-27-2011, 05:20 PM
wouaaa wouaaa wu wu wouaaaaaaaaaa
Here take your tissues. :)

Norbert
09-27-2011, 05:22 PM
Azeris are pred. Caucasoid with some Asiatic Mongoloid admixture, but they are not White. Not all Caucasoids are White ;)

Hess
09-27-2011, 05:24 PM
As much as some Italians and Greeks will try to deny it, there are indeed a few Azeris who can pass as SE Europeans.

And I am getting sick of the word "white"- It's a fallacious, pseudo- scientific term.

Sikeliot
09-27-2011, 05:25 PM
As much as some Italians and Greeks will try to deny it, there are indeed a few Azeris who can pass as SE Europeans.

I agree but arguably fewer Azeris could fit there than Armenians, Georgians, and Turks could.

qwerty7
09-27-2011, 05:25 PM
Here take your tissues. :)

Rolleyes:

Osweo
09-27-2011, 05:33 PM
Neotony, that's all.

If you can't figure out what i mean by that, you're too stupid to be contributing to this subforum.

Hess
09-27-2011, 05:34 PM
I agree but arguably fewer Azeris could fit there than Armenians, Georgians, and Turks could.

Among those four, if I had to make a list of in descending order of who is most European it would look like this-

1. Georgians (they've been mixing with Russians for centuries)
2. Turks (western Turks are hard to distinguish from Greeks because most them ARE Greek)
3. Armenians (A few who live in mountains and small villages managed to avoid mixing with the Persians and Turks)
4. Azeris (heavy Turkic influences set them apart from the other three)

WilliamWallace
09-27-2011, 10:55 PM

And I am getting sick of the word "white"- It's a fallacious, pseudo- scientific term.

deny what? You continue to speak of Italians showing them as a bunch of insecure persons who spend their lives denying themselves. Stop with these stupidities.
When an Italian deny something there is always a rational reason, when you show those fake Italians of Jersey shore insisting that they represent the avarage looking of Italians is natural that we deny, because they don't look Italian, same for almost all your Italian Americans, they look aliens to the eyes of an Italian of Italy.

While in this case I can say that some girls in the photos can be confused for Italians, and also for other European countries.

WilliamWallace
09-27-2011, 11:01 PM
http://cs5424.vkontakte.ru/u9548109/-6/x_5982b502.jpg

for example this one can be the twin of an Italian girl from Piedmont that I know.

Sikeliot
09-27-2011, 11:05 PM
Some people of the Caucasus can pass for Italian but I don't see why it's anything anyone would deny and besides they could pass for other things too like Bulgarian, Greek, Albanian etc

x-class
09-28-2011, 07:40 AM
Not the Azeris of Azerbaijan, no way. But the Azeris of Iran , not european white, but "Europid White" possibly but not likely. They are know in Iran for being fairer then the average iranian.

Hess
09-28-2011, 01:16 PM
deny what? You continue to speak of Italians showing them as a bunch of insecure persons who spend their lives denying themselves. Stop with these stupidities.
When an Italian deny something there is always a rational reason, when you show those fake Italians of Jersey shore insisting that they represent the avarage looking of Italians is natural that we deny, because they don't look Italian, same for almost all your Italian Americans, they look aliens to the eyes of an Italian of Italy.

While in this case I can say that some girls in the photos can be confused for Italians, and also for other European countries.

How can Italian Americans look different from Italian Italians when they have identical blood? :confused:

I am not even talking about Jersey shore but all of the other hundreds of Italians I see daily.

Also, have you been to Malta? It is a common fact that Maltese people have significant Arabid and Armenoid influences, and therefore have a large area of overlap with Turks and Levantines.

Fra Baldracco
09-28-2011, 01:18 PM
How can Italian Americans look different from Italian Italians when they have identical blood? :confused:

I am not even talking about Jersey shore but all of the other hundreds of Italians I see daily.

Also, have you been to Malta? It is a common fact that Maltese people have significant Arabid and Armenoid influences, and therefore have a large area of overlap with Turks and Levantines.

Maybe an Italian who comes from Mailand nowadays but italo americans aren't italians,they are italo AMERICANS,that's a different thing.

Hess
09-28-2011, 01:21 PM
Maybe an Italian who comes from Mailand nowadays but italo americans aren't italians,they are italo AMERICANS,that's a different thing.

Different how, culturally or phenotypically? If you mean the former, then I am in complete agreement. However, Italian Americans as a whole look identical to Sicilians because that's where most of them come
From.

Fra Baldracco
09-28-2011, 01:24 PM
Different how, culturally or phenotypically? If you mean the former, then I am in complete agreement. However, Italian Americans as a whole look identical to Sicilians because that's where most of them come
From.

I mean both,the only real Sicilians are those who live in our big Island.

Americans sicilians are good only for mafia pasta pizza au au movies.

Raikaswinþs
09-28-2011, 01:30 PM
yes Azeris are white/caucassoid. They are not Europeans to be sure. But in terms of race they are white. The donīt resemble Swedes or Spaniards. But Swedes and Spaniards donīt resemble each other either. Ok gotta go now. I know, havenīt posted anything for a big while and will pass another 2 weeks till Iīm back for good. But wanted to wave hi to the crowds!

x-class
09-28-2011, 01:39 PM
yes Azeris are white/caucassoid. They are not Europeans to be sure. But in terms of race they are white. The donīt resemble Swedes or Spaniards. But Swedes and Spaniards donīt resemble each other either. Ok gotta go now. I know, havenīt posted anything for a big while and will pass another 2 weeks till Iīm back for good. But wanted to wave hi to the crowds!

No way.They have a huge amount of turkic blood.

Hess
09-28-2011, 04:46 PM
I mean both,the only real Sicilians are those who live in our big Island.

Americans sicilians are good only for mafia pasta pizza au au movies.

:confused:

A first generation immigrant from Sicily wouldn't look any different from a Sicilian still in Sicily.I mean cmon, that's first grade biology.

Sikeliot
09-28-2011, 04:55 PM
:confused:

A first generation immigrant from Sicily wouldn't look any different from a Sicilian still in Sicily.I mean cmon, that's first grade biology.

Not unless they mixed with something else.

WilliamWallace
09-29-2011, 12:08 AM

first of all, most of Italians who have migrated to North America were Sicilians, and Sicily is one region of Italy, one of 20 regions, settled in the deepest south, It can't represents the entire country.
Secondly Sicilian, Calabrian and partly Campanian history and genetics are not comparable to Italian ones. But those regions were part of Magna Graecia and people who live there look more Greeks than avarage Italians.

But except these things, It's well-known how people of other nationalities pretend to be Italians, and I' m not speaking only of Latin Americans like those of Jersey Shore, I don't know why but I saw with my eyes even many Indians and north Africans pretending to be Italians or partly Italians.
Often medias deal of these facts.

And in conclusion, even an Italian American with full Italian ancestry look generally different by an Italian of Italy.
Your fellow italian american citizens look generally greasy and gross, they wear bad, their style is completly different than the one of Italians of Italy, who are on the contrary known for their good taste.

Han Cholo
09-29-2011, 12:23 AM
No way.They have a huge amount of turkic blood.

Not really. Are you suggesting they would be European if they didn't have that "huge amount" of Turkic blood? I see this thread is in Anthropology so they're mostly Caucasoid, discarding the possibility of "huge amount of Turkic blood". They're overall more similar to Iranians than to anything else has that region had thousand of years of being persian. Turkic invasions there had much less impact than in Anatolia. Azeri language is not real, it's formed out of fragments out of modern Anatolian Turkish with some older Turkish roots aided from other Turkic languages. Azeri language never was really widely used in Azerbaijan until Russians conquered that area and instigated a "pan-Turkic cultural revolution" to distance them from Persian influence. Azeri language before that was widely less used and around half of Azerbaijan population spoke Persian. Azerbaijan is more of a mix between Caucasus and Iran than a highly East Asian population. Azeris in Iran feel and are Iranians (many Iran's leaders have been Azeri-speaking.)

I'm merely remembering the words of an Azeri Iranian (Humata) over other forum. I might be wrong on some things.

Hess
09-29-2011, 02:47 AM
first of all, most of Italians who have migrated to North America were Sicilians, and Sicily is one region of Italy, one of 20 regions, settled in the deepest south, It can't represents the entire country.

I never said it did.

Secondly Sicilian, Calabrian and partly Campanian history and genetics are not comparable to Italian ones. But those regions were part of Magna Graecia and people who live there look more Greeks than avarage Italians.

:shrug:

that's true, but Sicily, Calabria, and Campania are still a part of Italy and not Greece.

But except these things, It's well-known how people of other nationalities pretend to be Italians, and I' m not speaking only of Latin Americans like those of Jersey Shore, I don't know why but I saw with my eyes even many Indians and north Africans pretending to be Italians or partly Italians. Often medias deal of these facts.

I never said anything about Jersey Shore. The Italian Americans I am talking about are first Generation Sicilian immigrants fresh off the plane

And in conclusion, even an Italian American with full Italian ancestry look generally different by an Italian of Italy. Your fellow italian american citizens look generally greasy and gross, they wear bad, their style is completly different than the one of Italians of Italy, who are on the contrary known for their good taste.

They are not "my fellow" Italian Americans. I myself am a very recent European immigrant and therefore feel much closer to European Italians than American Italians.

Beorn
09-29-2011, 02:51 AM
Azeris are white?

No, they are sexually permissible to the most dedicated.

poiuytrewq0987
09-29-2011, 02:55 AM
Who gives a shit about Azeris?

Anthropologique
09-29-2011, 03:32 AM
They look western Turkish. Some may be able to pass in Southern Italy and Malta. They are much too West Asian looking to blend in Iberia or France.

Technically, they are not white (in the Euro sense).

Fra Baldracco
09-29-2011, 07:12 AM
They look western Turkish. Some may be able to pass in Southern Italy and Malta. They are much too West Asian looking to blend in Iberia or France.

according to your opinion many southern italians are not european.

Panopticon
09-29-2011, 07:16 AM
The "is 'x' white?" threads are incredibly redudant and have been so for quite a while.

Sikeliot
09-29-2011, 07:17 AM
according to your opinion many southern italians are not european.

Southern Italian is an easy group to pass for, in my opinion. I could pass, as could many Albanians, Greeks, western Turks, central and northern Italians etc. Just because some Azeris could pass doesn't mean much.

o__o
04-04-2013, 08:21 PM
Yes but in Africa

Azalea
04-04-2013, 08:30 PM

Azeri's look Western Turkish? :confused:

Azeri's are Eastern Turks and that's also what they look like.

Proto-Shaman
04-04-2013, 08:35 PM
Not really. Are you suggesting they would be European if they didn't have that "huge amount" of Turkic blood? I see this thread is in Anthropology so they're mostly Caucasoid, discarding the possibility of "huge amount of Turkic blood". They're overall more similar to Iranians than to anything else has that region had thousand of years of being persian. Turkic invasions there had much less impact than in Anatolia. Azeri language is not real, it's formed out of fragments out of modern Anatolian Turkish with some older Turkish roots aided from other Turkic languages. Azeri language never was really widely used in Azerbaijan until Russians conquered that area and instigated a "pan-Turkic cultural revolution" to distance them from Persian influence. Azeri language before that was widely less used and around half of Azerbaijan population spoke Persian. Azerbaijan is more of a mix between Caucasus and Iran than a highly East Asian population. Azeris in Iran feel and are Iranians (many Iran's leaders have been Azeri-speaking.)

I'm merely remembering the words of an Azeri Iranian (Humata) over other forum. I might be wrong on some things.
Fits perfectly to here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gihDE8cWF34

Yalquzaq
04-04-2013, 08:43 PM
Hassad or Hasol?

Azerbaijani Turkish is formed out of fragments of modern Anatolian Turkish? You don't have slightest clue, do you? Azerbaijani and Anatolian Turkish developed separately starting from 14th century (Azerbaijan has its own separate literature development, you should perhaps check it out).

The settlement of Turkic-Oghuz tribes was even older in Azerbaijan, you don't make sense. Oghuz tribes raided Anatolia from Azerbaijan. Though Mongol invasions drove many of those tribes into Anatolia, at the same time the same invasion brought many new Turkic-Oghuz tribes to Azerbaijan, both fleeing Central Asia, and Turkoman tribes Hulagu Khan brought with him from Khorezm (Azerbaijan was the pasture ground and seat of Ilkhans). The process of settlement of Oghuz tribes perhaps continued until 15th century.

aherne
04-05-2013, 06:18 AM
http://cs4414.vkontakte.ru/u34877630/-6/x_4693c5f2.jpg

Yummy... My type 100%:love: Saw many like this in Turkey...

StonyArabia
04-05-2013, 06:19 AM
White is stupid term, but yes there is many Azeris who can pass as White especially in the American context.

Yalquzaq
04-09-2013, 01:43 AM
Azeri's look Western Turkish? :confused:

Azeri's are Eastern Turks and that's also what they look like.

Its not like there is a "generic look", its diverse same as Turks of Turkey.

http://sumqayitpfc.az/img/uploads/oyunchular/239.jpg

http://sumqayitpfc.az/img/uploads/oyunchular/240.jpg

http://sumqayitpfc.az/img/uploads/oyunchular/272.jpg

http://sumqayitpfc.az/img/uploads/oyunchular/241.jpg

http://sumqayitpfc.az/img/uploads/oyunchular/230.jpg

http://sumqayitpfc.az/img/uploads/oyunchular/231.jpg

http://sumqayitpfc.az/img/uploads/oyunchular/233.jpg

http://sumqayitpfc.az/img/uploads/oyunchular/243.jpg

http://sumqayitpfc.az/img/uploads/oyunchular/234.jpg

http://sumqayitpfc.az/img/uploads/oyunchular/270.jpg

http://sumqayitpfc.az/img/uploads/oyunchular/242.jpg

http://sumqayitpfc.az/img/uploads/oyunchular/225.jpg

http://sumqayitpfc.az/img/uploads/oyunchular/223.jpg

http://sumqayitpfc.az/img/uploads/oyunchular/228.jpg

http://sumqayitpfc.az/img/uploads/oyunchular/280.jpg

http://sumqayitpfc.az/img/uploads/oyunchular/247.jpg

http://sumqayitpfc.az/img/uploads/oyunchular/267.jpg

http://sumqayitpfc.az/img/uploads/oyunchular/236.jpg

http://sumqayitpfc.az/img/uploads/oyunchular/237.jpg

Diërker
04-09-2013, 01:45 AM
Are people from Azerbaijan, Russian and Turkish? I have a few friends who apparently are "Kakvaz"? Not sure what It means. But they speak Russian and claim they are Russian when they also speak Turkish as well. So i'm not quite sure..?

Yalquzaq
04-09-2013, 01:48 AM
We are Turks (and identify as Turks), and yes most of us can speak Russian as Azerbaijan were part of the Soviet Union, and before that Russian Empire.

"Kavkaz" means "Caucasus".

Diërker
04-09-2013, 01:50 AM
We are Turks, and yes most of us can speak Russian as Azerbaijan were part of the Soviet Union, and before that Russian Empire.

"Kavkaz" means "Caucasus".

Ah, that's very informative. Thank you. :thumb001:

vassilio
04-09-2013, 01:58 AM
Interesting, you know what? I'm from Poland,and I belong to Y-DNA J1, I could not figure it out (PS: I have no Jewish or Yiddish ancestry.) does it have have something to do with Kavkaz people like Azeris?

vassilio
04-09-2013, 02:02 AM
White is stupid term, but yes there is many Azeris who can pass as White especially in the American context.
totally agree with your point

Onur
04-09-2013, 11:48 AM
Interesting, you know what? I'm from Poland,and I belong to Y-DNA J1, I could not figure it out (PS: I have no Jewish or Yiddish ancestry.) does it have have something to do with Kavkaz people like Azeris?
No. Afaik, semites have the most J1 people but Dagestanis to a smaller degree in Caucasus.

You are Polish, so you might have a jewish ancestry at some point.

vassilio
04-09-2013, 05:07 PM
No. Afaik, semites have the most J1 people but Dagestanis to a smaller degree in Caucasus.

You are Polish, so you might have a jewish ancestry at some point.
:picard1: you mean I have a Jewish ancestor? so my ancestor betrayed Judaism and converted to Roman Catholic?
sorry, could it be a caucasian warrior that follows his Sarmatian commander and entered Poland, I could not imagine I have a Jewish ancestor

Ianus
11-25-2013, 06:32 PM
Azeri are Europoid, but their phenotypes aren't European

Mehmet
11-25-2013, 06:39 PM
Among those four, if I had to make a list of in descending order of who is most European it would look like this-

1. Georgians (they've been mixing with Russians for centuries)
2. Turks (western Turks are hard to distinguish from Greeks because most them ARE Greek)
3. Armenians (A few who live in mountains and small villages managed to avoid mixing with the Persians and Turks)
4. Azeris (heavy Turkic influences set them apart from the other three)

1. Georgians: that's true. they assimilated huge amounts of Russians.
2. Turks: Western or northern or Eastern Turks don't look Greek at all. If you mean they look European; that could be due to various reasons.
When people see Bosniak blondes in Turkey they keep telling 'assimilated Greeks'. Problem is most Greeks don't look European and would fit better in M-E, Levant. Especially the ones with curly pitch black hair.
3. Armenians: they actually avoided the mixing with Turk; that's the reason their Armenoid look didn't get improved. Very ugly people. But Caucasoid yes.
4. Azeris: they are Turkic, with some fewer some other influence.

Austrvegr
11-25-2013, 07:12 PM
1. Georgians: that's true. they assimilated huge amounts of Russians..

I have never heard of a single Russian assimilated by Georgians.

armenianbodyhair
11-25-2013, 07:14 PM
I think they generally do not look European.