PDA

View Full Version : Gypsy Crime - a Threat to the State

hajduk
09-28-2011, 06:29 AM
Four days after the clashes in the village of Katunitsa, Bulgarian nationalist party Ataka started distributing brochures titled "Gypsy Crime - a Threat to the State" accompanied by leaflets drumming up support for Ataka's leader and presidential candidate Volen Siderov.

The 28-page black-and-white booklet contains publications and speeches of Siderov from 2006 til present in which he dwells on the "Gypsisation" of Bulgaria and on gypsy crime, according to a report of Capital weekly.

It also includes selective excerpts from media reports about grave offences committed by Roma people put together with the purpose of inciting ethnic hatred.

A group of journalists from the business weekly have notified the Chief Prosecutor and the administrative head of the the Sofia City Prosecutor's Office about the brochures circulating in Sofia subway stations.

Earlier Tuesday, Chief Prosecutor Boris Velchev instructed all prosecutor's offices in the country, as well as policemen guarding mass gatherings, to arrest on the spot persons inciting racial and ethnic hatred, to open instant proceedings and give such cases priority treatment.

When asked to comment, Ataka's press office said that the brochure had been inspired by the events in Katunitsa and the clippings used were from the Ataka newspaper and from political speeches of their leader.

After a 19-year-old Bulgarian boy was supposedly murdered by a member of notorious crime boss Kiril Rashkov's Roma clan in the southern village of Katunitsa near Plovdiv on Friday, protests loomed in the village and subsequently spread across the country.

The incident culminated Saturday night in an attack on Rashkov's properties, allegedly staged by several hundred football hooligans.

More than 100 people in total were arrested by the police in a number of Bulgarian cities after a wave of small-scale but vigorous rallies Monday night.

The protesters rallied against Angel Petrov's murder by a Roma clan member, but also because of the "Roma issue", i.e. what they see as a "privileged situation" of the Roma minority in Bulgaria.
http://novinite.com/view_news.php?id=132472

Bugarash
09-28-2011, 01:44 PM
I only see 2 ways out of this

1.making some kind of a agreement with India
India to take the gypsies from Bulgaria while Bulgaria in return should build the infrastructure needed for them there...

2.sterelization

Siberyak
09-28-2011, 08:41 PM
Option 3

Camps

Bugarash
09-29-2011, 03:06 PM
Option 3

Camps

I try to be realistic and look at the modern circumstances...and nobody from the international community will allow something like ''option 3''
iven if we wanted it,the international community will probably bomb us with F-16's...

Smart Aleck
09-29-2011, 03:07 PM
There must a cultural autonomy for Gypsies.

Bugarash
09-29-2011, 03:13 PM
There must a cultural autonomy for Gypsies.

I agree
but only in your neighbourhood

Smart Aleck
09-29-2011, 03:23 PM
I agree
but only in your neighbourhood

Everywhere. Wherever there are Gypsies, they should have cultural autonomy and some degree of internal self-rule. This will actually diminish crime.

Siberyak
09-29-2011, 09:33 PM
If all hell break out on the European continent then camps are possible.

Bugarash
09-29-2011, 09:45 PM
Everywhere. Wherever there are Gypsies, they should have cultural autonomy and some degree of internal self-rule. This will actually diminish crime.

have you seen a gypsy in your life?:rolleyes:

Stars Down To Earth
09-29-2011, 09:47 PM
have you seen a gypsy in your life?:rolleyes:
He is one.

Bugarash
09-29-2011, 09:58 PM
a gypsy is a gypsy
you can give him 1 million$ but he still will be a gypsy
I know a rich gypsy-you can still see the gypsy marks in his character
its genetics,nobody can change genetics

i think Bulgaria has more use of gypsies the way they are-poor,hungry...
many of them still live in fear from Bulgarians-(thats good),not like before but still...
nations like albanians,turks,gypsies-you should hold them under a iron boot-if you give them a finger-they will take your entire hand!

beliave me,I have seen stuff happen,I have seen and felt how a ethnic group becomes more privileged than the native population!

and look at gypsies in Hungary
over there they have somewhat money and jobs-much more than in Bulgaria
and they became a copy paste of the blacks in America
they dress like some hood gangsters
sell drugs,rape on streets,use facebook to post their pictures posing with guns and knifes and that story.
they are oriented at dating hungarian girls.

who wants that?

Siberyak
09-30-2011, 01:08 AM
I hope that one day the situation with Gypsy's gets so tense that it leads to a civil war.

Bugarash
09-30-2011, 01:29 AM
Russian fans banner on the match Zenit-Porto
in support against the gypsies

''Bulgaria for the Bulgarians,not for the trash''
http://photo.championat.com/6/6184/full/227738.jpg

hajduk
09-30-2011, 09:37 AM
Spasibo for the russians. Our best friends

Bard
09-30-2011, 10:11 PM
Even italian television showed bulgarian rallies against gypsies, not bad.
In such a bad moment for world economy people will start to realize that the presence of the gypsies is not anymore bearable.