PDA

View Full Version : Sweden: Silence won't solve the problems with a multicultural society

Storm
09-28-2011, 07:05 AM
Silence won't solve the problems with a multicultural society

http://www.thelocal.se/articleImages/36360.jpg

The problems of a multicultural Swedish society won’t solve themselves if our politicians, in fear of being called a "racist", don't break their silence on the issues, argues equal rights activist Bahareh Andersson.

How can a state-owned radio channel, Sveriges Radio, allow an imam resident in Sweden to express a death threat against a whole group of people who have converted from Islam to Christianity?

A while ago I read an article on the internet which was unintelligible to me. The article made me imagine life in a country in the middle ages with rules and values which in no way fits a modern and democratic society like Sweden.

The Christian Dagen daily reported the following:

“It is every Muslim’s responsibility to kill those who leave Islam. This is what could be heard recently on Sveriges Radio, when an imam from Rinkeby was allowed to present a text on how you should act towards Somalis who convert to Christianity.”

I thought, at least this is better than the silence on Waberi (editor's note: Moderate Party MP Abdirisak Waberi), but they don’t even write the name of the imam.

The silence of politicians and the media is deplorable and frightening! How can we interpret their silence?

The reticence in Sweden to discuss individual rights and their responsibilities is often hypocritical especially when it concerns people with immigrant backgrounds. All have rights, which is positive, although attached to those rights are responsibilities.

But it seems that no one wants to talk about that. Is this because of a reluctance to be called a racist? The word racist has become a fear factor to silence people or get them to move in the direction you want them to.

To me, racist means that you believe that all those of another ethnic origin than Swedish shall leave Sweden and that they have no right to be here. At the same time we know that fear of being called a racist often hinders us from reacting against groups or people who in the guise of culture, tradition or religion deprive others of their legal rights.

The consequence of this is the creation of an extreme cultural relativism.

We can not be silent when children are not allowed to participate in certain subjects in school, when young girls are married off or when boys are told by their families to keep watch over their sisters, for fear of being called a racist.

We can not be silent in fear of xenophobia when an imam in Sweden publicises death threats against a whole group of people. Today you are a racist as long as you don’t bend over backwards when meeting other cultures or religions.

This is something I really don’t understand!

These actions are wrong and can’t be accepted by Swedish society. To express fear that their children will become Swedish is to express a form of racism against Swedes.

I follow the integration debate in other countries and in France for example they are more courageous when it comes to making demands with regards to common and constructive values.

All is however not perfect in France but they at least have politicians (and I am not talking about the far-right) who are not afraid of expressing themselves freely and rationally without being called racists.

Naivety (or caution) which exists among our Swedish politicians is worrying and boosts extremists such as Abdirisak Waberi, who sits in the Riksdag defence committee (the man who wants to live in a country under sharia law as he said in an SVT documentary).

In France they have a saying - “To call a cat a cat”. One should call things by their real name and not try to make things up. To always be politically correct solves no problems.

I am thus not surprised but mostly disappointed by our hypocritical society when for example I am called an Islamaphobe, racist and masses of other made up smears just because I have the guts to write.

In conclusion I have to underline again that the integration debate and the problems with the multicultural society won’t solve themselves if our politicians don’t break their silence.

How can a state-owned radio channel, Sveriges Radio, allow an imam resident in Sweden to express a death threat against a whole group of people who have converted from Islam to Christianity?

How would society have reacted if a right-wing organisation had threatened a group of people who had broken their norms and values?

It is now time to break the trend and start to clean up.

The political establishment has neglected this over the course of several years. The consequences of this failure has been that, among other things, right-wing extremists have gained a foothold and been energised.

So, I agree with you Mauricio Rojas (editor's note: Liberal Party politician who has written a series of reports on integration and asylum issues). The evidence suggests that the immigrant debate is still far from "the bounds of open-heartedness" and even further away from sober and reasoned discourse. That's just too bad for Sweden!

Bahareh Andersson is an equal rights activist who works with honour society issues.

Source - http://www.thelocal.se/36360/20110926/

zack
09-28-2011, 07:08 AM
Silence won't solve the problems with a multicultural society

http://www.thelocal.se/articleImages/36360.jpg

The problems of a multicultural Swedish society won’t solve themselves if our politicians, in fear of being called a "racist", don't break their silence on the issues, argues equal rights activist Bahareh Andersson.

A while ago I read an article on the internet which was unintelligible to me. The article made me imagine life in a country in the middle ages with rules and values which in no way fits a modern and democratic society like Sweden.

The Christian Dagen daily reported the following:

“It is every Muslim’s responsibility to kill those who leave Islam. This is what could be heard recently on Sveriges Radio, when an imam from Rinkeby was allowed to present a text on how you should act towards Somalis who convert to Christianity.”

I thought, at least this is better than the silence on Waberi (editor's note: Moderate Party MP Abdirisak Waberi), but they don’t even write the name of the imam.

The silence of politicians and the media is deplorable and frightening! How can we interpret their silence?

The reticence in Sweden to discuss individual rights and their responsibilities is often hypocritical especially when it concerns people with immigrant backgrounds. All have rights, which is positive, although attached to those rights are responsibilities.

But it seems that no one wants to talk about that. Is this because of a reluctance to be called a racist? The word racist has become a fear factor to silence people or get them to move in the direction you want them to.

To me, racist means that you believe that all those of another ethnic origin than Swedish shall leave Sweden and that they have no right to be here. At the same time we know that fear of being called a racist often hinders us from reacting against groups or people who in the guise of culture, tradition or religion deprive others of their legal rights.

The consequence of this is the creation of an extreme cultural relativism.

We can not be silent when children are not allowed to participate in certain subjects in school, when young girls are married off or when boys are told by their families to keep watch over their sisters, for fear of being called a racist.

We can not be silent in fear of xenophobia when an imam in Sweden publicises death threats against a whole group of people. Today you are a racist as long as you don’t bend over backwards when meeting other cultures or religions.

This is something I really don’t understand!

These actions are wrong and can’t be accepted by Swedish society. To express fear that their children will become Swedish is to express a form of racism against Swedes.

I follow the integration debate in other countries and in France for example they are more courageous when it comes to making demands with regards to common and constructive values.

All is however not perfect in France but they at least have politicians (and I am not talking about the far-right) who are not afraid of expressing themselves freely and rationally without being called racists.

Naivety (or caution) which exists among our Swedish politicians is worrying and boosts extremists such as Abdirisak Waberi, who sits in the Riksdag defence committee (the man who wants to live in a country under sharia law as he said in an SVT documentary).

In France they have a saying - “To call a cat a cat”. One should call things by their real name and not try to make things up. To always be politically correct solves no problems.

I am thus not surprised but mostly disappointed by our hypocritical society when for example I am called an Islamaphobe, racist and masses of other made up smears just because I have the guts to write.

In conclusion I have to underline again that the integration debate and the problems with the multicultural society won’t solve themselves if our politicians don’t break their silence.

How would society have reacted if a right-wing organisation had threatened a group of people who had broken their norms and values?

It is now time to break the trend and start to clean up.

The political establishment has neglected this over the course of several years. The consequences of this failure has been that, among other things, right-wing extremists have gained a foothold and been energised.

So, I agree with you Mauricio Rojas (editor's note: Liberal Party politician who has written a series of reports on integration and asylum issues). The evidence suggests that the immigrant debate is still far from "the bounds of open-heartedness" and even further away from sober and reasoned discourse. That's just too bad for Sweden!

Bahareh Andersson is an equal rights activist who works with honour society issues.

Source - http://www.thelocal.se/36360/20110926/

Looks like im racist then. These 'immigrants' are invaders and if we were a few hundred years in the past they would be driven into the sea with no whining from the people.

BillAllan
09-29-2011, 09:13 PM
In 50 years I'll be a minority in my own country.

research_centre
09-29-2011, 09:14 PM

Bullshit. You won't be there. :thumb001:

The Alchemist
09-29-2011, 09:23 PM
It sounds very sad...i hope things will take another direction. It's right to feel home in the nation where you were born, and not to feel stranger. I think we all have this problems nowadays...

BillAllan
09-29-2011, 09:37 PM
It sounds very sad...i hope things will take another direction. It's right to feel home in the nation where you were born, and not to feel stranger. I think we all have this problems nowadays...

Yes it is very sad and I don't think anything will change.

Saturni
09-29-2011, 09:40 PM
You can pretty much see where Europa and, to a lesser extent, the US are heading. Politicians are just going to turn a blind eye toward the immigrant problem because a) they're scared of being called a racist, and b) they're bribed to look the other way by certain business interests who want a cheap and ready supply of disposable, non-union labor. They'll refuse to do anything about the issue until the great mindless mass of suburban whites finally get angry enough to rouse themselves out of their middle-class lethargy and start voting to protect their standard of living.

Basically, things will have to turn to absolute sh*t before it starts to get better.

zack
09-29-2011, 09:40 PM
You can pretty much see where Europa and, to a lesser extent, the US are heading. Politicians are just going to turn a blind eye toward the immigrant problem because a) they're scared of being called a racist, and b) they're bribed to look the other way by certain business interests who want a cheap and ready supply of disposable, non-union labor. They'll refuse to do anything about the issue until the great mindless mass of suburban whites finally get angry enough to rouse themselves out of their middle-class lethargy and start voting to protect their standard of living.

Basically, things will have to turn to absolute sh*t before it starts to get better.

By then it will be far too late.

Saturni
09-29-2011, 09:56 PM
By then it will be far too late.

Implying that Occidental civilization will be destroyed by crackheads and lawn maintenance workers?

The multikulties are a passing fad. Once the majority of them hit middle-age, they'll turn into grumpy Republicans, more concerned about their property taxes than whether illegals are getting free health care or not.

It's just a matter of time before middle America starts to really feel the economic pinch. Once that happens, expect this multikulti BS to go the way of the dodo.

The Alchemist
09-29-2011, 10:00 PM
Yes it is very sad and I don't think anything will change.

I don't think so. I'm sure that one day people will be really exhausted and there will be a revolution. In the past history it has always happened...we can't go on this way, one extreme will pull to another extreme. I'm afraid that something very bad could happen, cause i know so many angry and disappointed people...

Magister Eckhart
09-29-2011, 10:01 PM

Simple answer to that:

Qui tacet consentire videtur.

The Alchemist
09-29-2011, 10:03 PM
Simple answer to that:

Qui tacet consentire videtur.
means "I agree", that's true Meister Eckhart ;)

Templar
10-12-2011, 06:15 AM

Man, snap out of it! We created the Western World and we're not just going to rollover and let anyone take or give it away. Our lands, culture and history will not be like dust in the winds of time. The Apricity provides a forum for us to exchange our thoughts and ideas. We are from the same gene pool that built the Western World and cultures, and we WILL find the solutions that will save them. I have four children and a strong Christian foundation. If everyone in Europe had the same, the invading Heathens would not have a chance. Also, take note of how many of The Apricity members are based in the US - Proof that our own multicultural society and hyphenation of "The American" (African-American, Asian-American, Mexican-American, etc) has forced us to look at, not only our heritage, but also our roots and homelands. We are watching and paying attention along with our brothers and sisters in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, etc.

Keep the faith and never give up!

BillAllan
10-12-2011, 11:03 AM
Man, snap out of it! We created the Western World and we're not just going to rollover and let anyone take or give it away. Our lands, culture and history will not be like dust in the winds of time. The Apricity provides a forum for us to exchange our thoughts and ideas. We are from the same gene pool that built the Western World and cultures, and we WILL find the solutions that will save them. I have four children and a strong Christian foundation. If everyone in Europe had the same, the invading Heathens would not have a chance. Also, take note of how many of The Apricity members are based in the US - Proof that our own multicultural society and hyphenation of "The American" (African-American, Asian-American, Mexican-American, etc) has forced us to look at, not only our heritage, but also our roots and homelands. We are watching and paying attention along with our brothers and sisters in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, etc.

Keep the faith and never give up!

HEAR HEAR!

Saturni
10-12-2011, 02:42 PM
It's not so much defeatism to say that Whites will be a minority in the US in 50 years as it is the simple acknowledgement White versus Black birthrates.

Blacks and Browns breed at such a prodigious rates because they are genetically hardwired to do so. Whites, by contrast, do not need to breed in the numbers that non-Whites do because of their superior intelligences. So it's not surprising to see Blacks and Browns breeding like cockroaches, especially when they get paid by Uncle Sam to have one illegitimate child after another.

Is it this bad in Europa? I do not know, but I do know that unless the multikulturalists are removed from office, the White race in the US and Europa is going to have a tough time of it in the foreseeable future.

research_centre
10-12-2011, 02:59 PM
It's not so much defeatism to say that Whites will be a minority in the US in 50 years as it is the simple acknowledgement White versus Black birthrates.

Blacks and Browns breed at such a prodigious rates because they are genetically hardwired to do so. Whites, by contrast, do not need to breed in the numbers that non-Whites do because of their superior intelligences. So it's not surprising to see Blacks and Browns breeding like cockroaches, especially when they get paid by Uncle Sam to have one illegitimate child after another.

Is it this bad in Europa? I do not know, but I do know that unless the multikulturalists are removed from office, the White race in the US and Europa is going to have a tough time of it in the foreseeable future.

On the other side, the Latino and Negroid death rates due to race on race murders, and other factors: gangs, drugs, HIV, etc. are part of the equation few include in statistics. Those number by far compensate for their animal birth rates. The real question is not how many are born but how many survive to 50. There is the real factor of the equation.

Saturni
10-12-2011, 03:32 PM
On the other side, the Latino and Negroid death rates due to race on race murders, and other factors: gangs, drugs, HIV, etc. are part of the equation few include in statistics. Those number by far compensate for their animal birth rates. The real question is not how many are born but how many survive to 50. There is the real factor of the equation.

Are they killing each other faster than they reproduce? I don't think so. You have to figure that by the time most of these apes have reached adulthood they have already committed numerous felonies and reproduced in alarming numbers. So even if they die before they reach 30, they will have already done a considerable amount of damage.

research_centre
10-12-2011, 03:40 PM
Are they killing each other faster than they reproduce? I don't think so. You have to figure that by the time most of these apes have reached adulthood they have already committed numerous felonies and reproduced in alarming numbers. So even if they die before they reach 30, they will have already done a considerable amount of damage.

I don't question the damage they will do. I do question how many do survive. I know the death rates are astonishing.