PDA

View Full Version : Screw you Julius Malema

Loki
09-28-2011, 08:54 AM
Awesome video, I like this guy :D (thanks to Decimator)

US0w-v4Wd3A

Aces High
09-28-2011, 09:08 AM
As in Rhodesia it isnt about politics,its about tribal affiliation so the "chiefs" can do whatever they want.
Buthelezi is a zulu chief so gets the zulu vote...Mandela is a xhosa chief so gets the vote from them etc.

Contra Mundum
09-28-2011, 09:11 AM
I really don't understand what the man in the video hopes to accomplish or why he's outraged because all of this was expected. Julius Malema is simply behaving like any nigger would. South Africa is fucked forever because it's ruled by niggers. If I were white and living there, I wouldn't complain, I would just get the fuck out of that hell hole. All the protests in the world by whites isn't going to change anything. Blacks are hardwired to have no conscience and to only think of themselves.

Aces High
09-28-2011, 10:10 AM
I really don't understand what the man in the video hopes to accomplish or why he's outraged because all of this was expected. Julius Malema is simply behaving like any nigger would. South Africa is fucked forever because it's ruled by niggers. If I were white and living there, I wouldn't complain, I would just get the fuck out of that hell hole. All the protests in the world by whites isn't going to change anything. Blacks are hardwired to have no conscience and to only think of themselves.

True but its quite hard to let go for some people.

The US is fucked as well if you look at the growth of the muds and duds compared to white families and eventually the whites will be forced into the same decisions the South Africans today are forced into.
That doesnt mean that the people who built the country up will just come back to Europe and let go of everything their pioneering forefathers fought for.....some will take it hard like the guy in the vid.

Contra Mundum
09-28-2011, 04:58 PM
True but its quite hard to let go for some people.

The US is fucked as well if you look at the growth of the muds and duds compared to white families and eventually the whites will be forced into the same decisions the South Africans today are forced into.
That doesnt mean that the people who built the country up will just come back to Europe and let go of everything their pioneering forefathers fought for.....some will take it hard like the guy in the vid.

I guess what made little sense to me is the man in the video focuses on this one black man, as if South Africa's problems all stem from what Malema is doing. This is a racial problem. If Malema goes away, someone just like him or worse will replace him.