PDA

View Full Version : Hungary bans same-sex couples from adopting children.

Tannhauser
12-16-2020, 05:46 PM
https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpsprodpb/17097/production/_116095349_mediaitem116095348.jpg

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-55324417

The Hungarian parliament has passed a law effectively banning same-sex couples from adopting children.
The legislation put forward by Prime Minister Viktor Orban's right-wing government says only married couples can adopt, with some exceptions for single relatives of the child.

An amendment also approved on Tuesday defines family as "based on marriage and the parent-child relation. The mother is a woman, the father a man".

Same-sex couples will now be unable to adopt, even if one of them applies as a single person.

"The main rule is that only married couples can adopt a child, that is, a man and a woman who are married," Justice Minister Judit Varga said.

Single people will now require special approval from the government to adopt.

pajkosbalna
12-16-2020, 05:48 PM
This is getting out of control here for sure.
In many aspects.

Benyzero
12-16-2020, 05:56 PM
Never heard of any gay couples parenting a child here anyway. So I consider this as nothing has changed

alnortedelsur
12-16-2020, 06:00 PM
Very good move.

Children should not be used on degenerated social experiments.

Creoda
12-16-2020, 06:01 PM
Hungary always a ray of light in the darkness.

AdrianV
12-16-2020, 06:03 PM
As it should be.

The Blade
12-16-2020, 06:08 PM
Another reason I respect Orban and his party.

Altaylı
12-16-2020, 06:10 PM
Another reason I respect Orban and his party.

Orban<3

Zeno
12-16-2020, 06:12 PM
That's what's the normal. The child needs both a female and a male parent to have a normal upbringing. Plus, it's the fact that this saved multiple children from abuse, as a huge percentage of homosexual couples abuse the adopted children in every aspect.

Bignose Smallhat
12-16-2020, 06:18 PM
Thank lord. Now the rest of europe needs to follow.

Hasien
12-16-2020, 06:19 PM
Very good move.

Children should not be used on degenerated social experiments.

Lmao when are you going to leave the closet? Been receiving gay vibes since I joined here I mean it's 2020..... not 1950s

pajkosbalna
12-16-2020, 06:23 PM
That's what's the normal. The child needs both a female and a male parent to have a normal upbringing. Plus, it's the fact that this saved multiple children from abuse, as a huge percentage of homosexual couples abuse the adopted children in every aspect.

Sure you have not met an avg hungarian alcoholic family in which abuses are pretty common. I say its far better to have two fathers or two mothers than that combo. Besides the fact they have to fight for the child proves that they WANT that child and would love him so much and i think in upbringing that is the key. And consider that the other option for these adopted children is orphanage...

alnortedelsur
12-16-2020, 06:25 PM
Lmao when are you going to leave the closet? Been receiving gay vibes since I joined here I mean it's 2020..... not 1950s

I don't share your sexual tastes. So, no, thank you.

And in 1950s the western civilization was still holding the right values, not like today.

EM78GREENSAVANNAH
12-16-2020, 06:25 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/hungarian-mep-resigns-breaking-covid-rules-gay-orgy-brussels-2020-12%3famp

Lmao.

Altaylı
12-16-2020, 06:28 PM
We Turks love our Magyar brothers
Thanks again Orban Khan you are one of the best president in the world

Turul Karom
12-16-2020, 06:28 PM
Hungary always a ray of light in the darkness.

https://i.imgur.com/f6z4Oaz.jpg

Hasien
12-16-2020, 06:31 PM
I don't share your sexual tastes. So, no, thank you.

And in 1950s the western civilization was still holding the right values, not like today.

You are very ignorant not all gay men are into adoption as a mater of fact many of us are against It , and I hate Children with passion.

AdrianV
12-16-2020, 06:32 PM
Sure you have not met an avg hungarian alcoholic family in which abuses are pretty common. I say its far better to have two fathers or two mothers than that combo. Besides the fact they have to fight for the child proves that they WANT that child and would love him so much and i think in upbringing that is the key. And consider that the other option for these adopted children is orphanage...

Surely agencies screen for that and place children in better families. Are there a bunch of drunk married couples out looking to adopt? Probably not.

AdrianV
12-16-2020, 06:33 PM
You are very ignorant not all gay men are into adoption as a mater of fact many of us are against It , and I hate Children with passion.

:mad:

Kökény
12-16-2020, 06:33 PM
xD

pajkosbalna
12-16-2020, 06:34 PM

Majority of the Magyar brothers dont like him and dont share his hypocrite values tho :D
The fact that they had to propose this law on the night of the announcement of state of emergency before sharing the details of the latter says it all lol.

Jana
12-16-2020, 06:36 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/hungarian-mep-resigns-breaking-covid-rules-gay-orgy-brussels-2020-12%3famp

Lmao.

Interestingly only his name was released in the Public, because he's Hungarian and Fidesz, where are names of other 25 diplomats from Gay Orgy?
Ah, good old manipulative press.

Hasien
12-16-2020, 06:38 PM
:mad:

I do hate them with passion they are very annoying what's with that?

pajkosbalna
12-16-2020, 06:39 PM
Surely agencies screen for that and place children in better families. Are there a bunch of drunk married couples out looking to adopt? Probably not.

Sure. But the supply in this case surely outruns demand. Otherwise orphanages would be empty.

EM78GREENSAVANNAH
12-16-2020, 06:40 PM
Interestingly only his name was released in the Public, because he's Hungarian and Fidesz, where are names of other 25 diplomats from Gay Orgy?

They were all diplomats at that gay orgy? Thought it was just 25 random dudes.

pajkosbalna
12-16-2020, 06:40 PM

I think if he or Fidesz was not this histerically against gays this news had no real value.

Altaylı
12-16-2020, 06:43 PM
Majority of the Magyar brothers dont like him and dont share his hypocrite values tho :D
The fact that they had to propose this law on the night of the announcement of state of emergency before sharing the details of the latter says it all lol.

I hope we Turks have a president like Orban Khan in the future
Orban Khan<3

Jana
12-16-2020, 06:44 PM
I think if he or Fidesz was not this histerically against gays this news had no real value.

Well, he's obviously a hypocrite and closet homosexual.

pajkosbalna
12-16-2020, 06:44 PM
I hope we Turks have a president like Orban Khan in the future
Orban Khan<3

Okay :D

EM78GREENSAVANNAH
12-16-2020, 06:46 PM

I mean he can be Bisexual not just homosexual. He likes the cock and the pussy because he has a wife I think.

Jana
12-16-2020, 06:47 PM
I mean he can be Bisexual not just homosexual. He likes the cock and the pussy because he has a wife I think.

Might be just a cover for the Public and his family/friends/party members etc. Many secret Gays do that.

Benyzero
12-16-2020, 06:48 PM

succ succ orban khan

Turul Karom
12-16-2020, 06:52 PM
Orban Khan

Absolutely based.

https://i.imgur.com/iixRmi5.jpg

Insuperable
12-16-2020, 06:59 PM

If he was sincere and didn't have any agenda then he is a hypocrite as much as some junkie who keeps telling people not to do drugs is.

Jana
12-16-2020, 07:01 PM
If he was sincere and didn't have any agenda then he is a hypocrite as much as some junkie who keeps telling people not to do drugs.

Do you mean he's aware he has a flaw and doesn't want other people to go that way?

Insuperable
12-16-2020, 07:04 PM
Do you mean he's aware he has a flaw and doesn't want other people to go that way?

If you want to put it that way, something like that. If he sincerely was against homosexuals adopting children etc.

Kökény
12-16-2020, 07:05 PM
For Altayli.

https://i.imgur.com/CS6AvxA.jpg

AdrianV
12-16-2020, 07:07 PM
Sure. But the supply in this case surely outruns demand. Otherwise orphanages would be empty.

I thought orphanages were largely filled up by foreign refugees? As the other poster stated.....are there that many gay couple who want to adopt anyways? Certainly not that many and they are a small fraction of the population anyway.

Jana
12-16-2020, 07:08 PM
Procedure for adopting children is very complicated in most European countries, it can take years. That's one of the reasons not as many children are adopted as could be.

Jana
12-16-2020, 07:11 PM
If you want to put it that way, something like that. If he sincerely was against homosexuals adopting children etc.

There are lesbians in German AfD, and they are against Gay Prides or Gay Adoptions. I find that bizzare however, can happen only in a place like Germany or similar environment. And I wouldn't support such right wingers.

Bignose Smallhat
12-16-2020, 07:14 PM

And there is no guarantee that gay parents will be perfectly fine. We should be striving towards a more moral society, not patching up the shit we do by giving our children to degenerates.

Bignose Smallhat
12-16-2020, 07:16 PM

Go stuff honey jars up your ass or something.

Smeagol
12-16-2020, 07:18 PM
Good move, but fag marriage in general should be banned.

Bignose Smallhat
12-16-2020, 07:19 PM
There are lesbians in German AfD, and they are against Gay Prides or Gay Adoptions. I find that bizzare however, can happen only in a place like Germany or similar environment. And I wouldn't support such right wingers.

I don't think there's any even slightly popular party in europe that I truly support, but why wouldn't you support something like that?

Altaylı
12-16-2020, 07:19 PM
Absolutely based.

https://i.imgur.com/iixRmi5.jpg

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=104585&d=1608149922
Descendants of the Arpad Khan and Followers of the Orban Khan!!!!

(Turkey means same with Turkestan(Central asia) in Greek i am not larping)

Hasien
12-16-2020, 07:21 PM
Go stuff honey jars up your ass or something.

lol stereotypes I don't even let anyone besides me touch my ass not all gay men are bottoms you know ..

Aldaris
12-16-2020, 07:21 PM
Though I don't have anything against gays per-se, that's a good move from an objective standpoint. Be as gay as you want, but don't raise children just because you don't realize the psychological implications for them and selfishly choose so anyway. Evolution doesn't follow the latest trends, and indeed the kid needs both mother and father for a healthy development.

Ruggery
12-16-2020, 07:22 PM
Might be just a cover for the Public and his family/friends/party members etc. Many secret Gays do that.
Some lesbian and bisexual women do as well, but less than men because they have less to lose.

However Germany unlike Hungary its political system is not conservative of the right like that of Hungary, therefore it could not do the same as Hungary.

Jana
12-16-2020, 07:22 PM
I don't think there's any even slightly popular party in europe that I truly support, but why wouldn't you support something like that?

Gays can't promote conservative values, it's laughable.

pajkosbalna
12-16-2020, 07:28 PM

Nah i dont see it that way. Back then he was a more serious and progressive politician in the nineties. Just like Orban. But they have become the complete opposite of that with no progressivity. There is the leader who almost completely lost his mind in his delirium (“if GB can live without EU sure can Hungary also” lol) and the rest of his band goes with the flow.

Turul Karom
12-16-2020, 07:41 PM

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=104585&d=1608149922
Descendants of the Arpad Khan and Followers of the Orban Khan!!!!

(Turkey means same with Turkestan(Central asia) in Greek i am not larping)

I know you are being genuine; that gold pic is from the Hungarian Holy Crown. Most of old call Hungarians "Turks."

https://i.imgur.com/nQVnQlc.png

Hasien
12-16-2020, 07:42 PM
Going back to the question I can understand why so many people are against It and to the person who said "gay men" don't have conservative values you are wrong In every aspect. That's called generalization...

I'm against adoption, lgbt parades, and all that shit never been one and not planning to visit the place it's full of degeneracy I believe there's more humaned way to ask for humans rights rather then go semi-naked like a freak with no morals.

Many people assumed homosexuality Is synonymous pedopehlia Its NOT completely two different things thus believing making children Indanger to homosexual parents.

Please upgrade your IQ level and study at least the basics of human sexuality .

Altaylı
12-16-2020, 07:44 PM
I know you are being genuine; that gold pic is from the Hungarian Holy Crown. Most of old call Hungarians "Turks."

https://i.imgur.com/nQVnQlc.png

My brothers :) :o

https://youtu.be/A6TBdv-KMAU

Sakis
12-16-2020, 07:44 PM
The only thing that defines a person is his/her behavior towards others.So much blind hate in this forum,sadly most people are never going to make any mental progress in their lives.

Insuperable
12-16-2020, 07:49 PM
Nah i dont see it that way. Back then he was a more serious and progressive politician in the nineties. Just like Orban. But they have become the complete opposite of that with no progressivity. There is the leader who almost completely lost his mind in his delirium (“if GB can live without EU sure can Hungary also” lol) and the rest of his band goes with the flow.

Maybe they were (un)progressive politicians back then who in the mean time changed their views.

But okay, I believe you since you are familiar with their past. I am not, and from what I could gather many right-wingers are not fond of them.

Aldaris
12-16-2020, 07:49 PM
The only thing that defines a person is his/her behavior towards others.So much blind hate in this forum,sadly most people are never going to make any mental progress in their lives.

It's a bit more complex, pal.

Sakis
12-16-2020, 07:51 PM
It's a bit more complex, pal.

Not at all.

Zeno
12-16-2020, 07:52 PM

You generalise upon stereotypes, while this has been proved by extensive research in Anglo-Saxon countries. It is the same for every other society, if it's so in the most progressive group of countries globally. The percentage and likeliness of maltreatment against children from homosexual parents is far more likely than in heterosexual ones:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4194076/

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/01494929.2017.1279942?src=recsys&journalCode=wmfr20

Zeno
12-16-2020, 07:53 PM
Not at all.

Yeah, no. It's basic psychology that a person is defined psychologically from many different parameters both societal and atomical.

Sakis
12-16-2020, 08:00 PM
Yeah, no. It's basic psychology that a person is defined psychologically from many different parameters both societal and atomical.

People can only be judged for their acts.

Aldaris
12-16-2020, 08:01 PM
Not at all.

Like, what level of generalization are we talking about? People are clearly different besides how they behave towards others. To relate that to this thread, both males and females approach their offspring differently. The standard which we are evolved for is just that, like it or not. With that comes female acting feminine and male acting masculine, physical recognition included. Gay couple raising a kid is a great way to confuse him or her and thus mingle with the proper development. Pay in mind that for a little kid, one day is equal to about one year when compared to an adult.

Bignose Smallhat
12-16-2020, 08:02 PM
Gays can't promote conservative values, it's laughable.

I misunderstood your comment, nevermind.

Renekton
12-16-2020, 08:02 PM
Good.. Very Gooood

Ford
12-16-2020, 08:03 PM
Good.. Very Gooood

Dew it.

Bignose Smallhat
12-16-2020, 08:05 PM

I'm glad you're the one who sets the standard for openmindedness and mental progress.

Dick
12-16-2020, 08:07 PM
I'm glad you're the one who sets the standard for openmindedness and mental progress.

So woke. So brave.

Insuperable
12-16-2020, 08:07 PM

There are homosexuals who are against adoption. They must be self-haters eh.

Sakis
12-16-2020, 08:15 PM
Like, what level of generalization are we talking about? People are clearly different besides how they behave towards others. To relate that to this thread, both males and females approach their offspring differently. The standard which we are evolved for is just that, like it or not. With that comes female acting feminine and male acting masculine, physical recognition included. Gay couple raising a kid is a great way to confuse him or her and thus mingle with the proper development. Pay in mind that for a little kid, one day is equal to about one year when compared to an adult.

Buddy there is a shitload of straight couples that are absolutely incapable of raising kids.About the confusion of an adopted kid by a gay couple I would like to see some studies on that.Sexual attraction is subconscious,it is based on genes and hormones.

Zeno
12-16-2020, 08:20 PM
People can only be judged for their acts.

So you say that their thinking process and psychological mechanism that leads to all of our acts, don't matter? Any student in psychology would disagree.

Sakis
12-16-2020, 08:21 PM
There are homosexuals who are against adoption. They must be self-haters eh.

I am sure that there are heterosexuals that are against it too, weak point.Also most homosexual kids are products of straight parents, why does this happen even if the kid has a good model of parents?

Bignose Smallhat
12-16-2020, 08:24 PM
Going back to the question I can understand why so many people are against It and to the person who said "gay men" don't have conservative values you are wrong In every aspect. That's called generalization...

I'm against adoption, lgbt parades, and all that shit never been one and not planning to visit the place it's full of degeneracy I believe there's more humaned way to ask for humans rights rather then go semi-naked like a freak with no morals.

Many people assumed homosexuality Is synonymous pedopehlia Its NOT completely two different things thus believing making children Indanger to homosexual parents.

Please upgrade your IQ level and study at least the basics of human sexuality .

Around 3% percent of the population is gay.

Around 95% of pedophiles are men.

Around a third of the victims of pedophilia are boys.

It is therefore around 15x more likely that a pedophile is gay, rather than hetero.

Unless you have some mental gymnastics prepared where pedophiles have no gender preference, and instead just grab whatever is easiest.

AdrianV
12-16-2020, 08:24 PM

The hateful thing I have seen is when Kiete said he hated children. Can you give us another example?

Insuperable
12-16-2020, 08:25 PM
I am sure that there are heterosexuals that are against it too, weak point.Also most homosexual kids are products f straight parents, why does this happen even if the kid has a good model of parents?

I meant against adoption by the same sex parents, not adoption in general.

Sakis
12-16-2020, 08:33 PM
The hateful thing I have seen is when Kiete said he hated children. Can you give us another example?

There are a couple of posts that call homosexual people degenerates,isn't that blind discrimination based on something that these "degenerates" never consciously chose to be?

Bignose Smallhat
12-16-2020, 08:49 PM
There are a couple of posts that call homosexual people degenerates,isn't that blind discrimination based on something that these "degenerates" never consciously chose to be?

No, it's based on a degenerate behaviour that is very prevalent among that specific demographic. If I have to choose between my kids' well-being and infringing their rights or hurting their emotions, it is a very easy choice.

AdrianV
12-16-2020, 08:49 PM

Let me help you.
Many people find gay sex degenerate. That isn't hateful. People both discriminate in their thoughts and actions a million times a day.
If someone next to me on a bus stinks, I will move. I discriminated. It doesn't mean I hate stinky people.

Insuperable
12-16-2020, 08:50 PM
Buddy there is a shitload of straight couples that are absolutely incapable of raising kids.About the confusion of an adopted kid by a gay couple I would like to see some studies on that.Sexual attraction is subconscious,it is based on genes and hormones.

Most of modern social scholars are liberal morons like yourself.

This is not only about sexual attraction, but about miriad of other things. Almost every scientist agrees (at least did by the end of 20th century) that for the proper mental development both father and mother roles are needed. This century is surely retarded if someone finds this questionable.

Perhaps 2 of the same is better than none. But as long as there exist hetero couples willing to adopt, same-sex couples shouldn't adopt.

PaleoEuropean
12-16-2020, 08:54 PM

Yea I believe people can be gay and decent parents, but the problem is that gay culture often dictates the lifestyle of gay people. But I agree everywhere in the west has a lot more problems to solve than just gays. They are such a small minority that wasting money and attention on them is ineffective. If the average child had a better upbringing they probably wouldn't become gay, alcoholics or anything else. America is no better when it comes to abuse etc. More neglect than anything nowdays imo.

Jana
12-16-2020, 08:54 PM
F*** Brussels degenerates :thumbsup:

Altaylı
12-16-2020, 08:55 PM
F*** Brussels degenerates :thumbsup:

What a noble looking man

Sakis
12-16-2020, 08:56 PM
I meant against adoption by the same sex parents, not adoption in general.

I know what you meant and I gave you an answer.I see that you didn't say anything about the second part of my post.How can homosexuals exist despite the fact that everyone is born of a straight couple?That proves that homosexuality has nothing to do with the sexual preference of the parents.

Sakis
12-16-2020, 09:00 PM
Let me help you.
Many people find gay sex degenerate. That isn't hateful. People both discriminate in their thoughts and actions a million times a day.
If someone next to me on a bus stinks, I will move. I discriminated. It doesn't mean I hate stinky people.

You are just playing with the words, you know very well what is the view of conservative people against some groups.

Aldaris
12-16-2020, 09:03 PM
Buddy there is a shitload of straight couples that are absolutely incapable of raising kids.

Yeah. I'm not claiming otherwise, pal.

About the confusion of an adopted kid by a gay couple I would like to see some studies on that.Sexual attraction is subconscious,it is based on genes and hormones.

There you go.

https://ulozto.cz/file/rpsaxkM7QIQR/messinabrodzinsky2019pre-publicationcopy-1-pdf

https://ulozto.cz/file/WeGewFDc63kM/ssrn-id1848184-1-pdf

https://ulozto.cz/file/kddb1S6I1LGL/exploringssrelationshipsmay102010-1-doc

Those were not free, I had to download them and reupluoad then on the Czech proxy, you have to click on the turtle picture and download. And yeah, agreed with your last statement. That doesn't mean anything with regards to rasing children. Most of them are normal in that regard.

ixulescu
12-16-2020, 09:05 PM
I know what you meant and I gave you an answer.I see that you didn't say anything about the second part of my post.How can homosexuals exist despite the fact that everyone is born of a straight couple?That proves that homosexuality has nothing to do with the sexual preference of the parents.

No, that only provides insight that homosexuality is not genetically inherited.

Most homosexual behaviors are acquired culturally. Children adopted by gay couples become gay later in life at a higher rate than those adopted by heterosexual families, and this is why I am against adoption by gay families.

pajkosbalna
12-16-2020, 09:09 PM

Most homosexual behaviors are acquired culturally. Children adopted by gay couples become gay later in life at a higher rate than those adopted by heterosexual families, and this is why I am against adoption by gay families.

But what is the proof? I have not read one single scientific proof of this. I think if it would be proven then there were no argument about this.

Sakis
12-16-2020, 09:10 PM
Most of modern social scholars are liberal morons like yourself.

This is not only about sexual attraction, but about miriad of other things. Almost every scientist agrees (at least did by the end of 20th century) that for the proper mental development both father and mother roles are needed. This century is surely retarded if someone finds this questionable.

Perhaps 2 of the same is better than none. But as long as there exist hetero couples willing to adopt, same-sex couples shouldn't adopt.

I don't disagree that kids should be raised by straight couples but that doesn't guarantee anything about the mental development of the kid.Proper people can argue without calling others names despite having different opinions.

Insuperable
12-16-2020, 09:12 PM

Then what kind of stupid answer was that if you knew what I meant?

That doesn't prove anything. Nobody knows the exact reason why someone is gay, but consensus is that it has to do most likely with a mix of social/environmental and genetic factors of which the latter are the less important ones. You do the math. And like I wrote it is not only about that.

Harkonnen
12-16-2020, 09:14 PM
Good. Our prime minister was raised by 2 mommies and she's total psychopath failure. Didn't even participate dad funeral.

Insuperable
12-16-2020, 09:18 PM
I don't disagree that kids should be raised by straight couples but that doesn't guarantee anything about the mental development of the kid.Proper people can argue without calling others names despite having different opinions.

There is no guarantee for most things in life.

Sakis
12-16-2020, 09:26 PM

What you say is completely unscientific.Sexual attraction is influenced only by biological factors.We don't consciously choose our attraction, it just happens. You are making some ridiculous claims.

AdrianV
12-16-2020, 09:49 PM
You are just playing with the words, you know very well what is the view of conservative people against some groups.

LOL that means I won. You know very well that leftists Marxists genocide traditional people, and conservatives generally tolerate others.

Cristiano viejo
12-16-2020, 10:05 PM
Well done, Hungary.
Now I start to believe Hungary is part of Western Europe truly (that of 50 years ago).

ixulescu
12-16-2020, 10:07 PM
But what is the proof? I have not read one single scientific proof of this. I think if it would be proven then there were no argument about this.

there you go:

largest study

CHILDREN OF HOMOSEXUALS AND TRANSSEXUALS MORE APT TO BE HOMOSEXUAL
https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/journal-of-biosocial-science/article/abs/children-of-homosexuals-and-transsexuals-more-apt-to-be-homosexual/313BB241E60064465DB586802458842E

metastudy (combined studies)

CHILDREN OF HOMOSEXUALS MORE APT TO BE HOMOSEXUALS? A REPLY TO MORRISON AND TO CAMERON BASED ON AN EXAMINATION OF MULTIPLE SOURCES OF DATA
https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/journal-of-biosocial-science/article/abs/children-of-homosexuals-more-apt-to-be-homosexuals-a-reply-to-morrison-and-to-cameron-based-on-an-examination-of-multiple-sources-of-data/A9A564AF4D13FC42A78E67868C590FD4

unfortunately, in the past decade this area of research has been defunded by the regressive left, which will not allow people learn the scientific truth.

KingOf
12-16-2020, 10:15 PM

Imagine that from tomorrow every heterosexual couple on tv,cinema and media in general gets swapped with a homosexual one (and vice versa).
If you still believe that the percentages of homosexual children in the next generation are not gonna change significantly you are kidding yourself big time.

ixulescu
12-16-2020, 10:17 PM
What you say is completely unscientific.Sexual attraction is influenced only by biological factors.We don't consciously choose our attraction, it just happens. You are making some ridiculous claims.

Homosexuality is not genetically inherited. This has been conclusively proven by the largest GWAS study of 500,000 participants, which found that no genetic change was predictive of sexual preference. I have posted this study (2019) numerous times.

pajkosbalna
12-16-2020, 10:25 PM
there you go:

largest study

https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/journal-of-biosocial-science/article/abs/children-of-homosexuals-and-transsexuals-more-apt-to-be-homosexual/313BB241E60064465DB586802458842E

CHILDREN OF HOMOSEXUALS MORE APT TO BE HOMOSEXUALS? A REPLY TO MORRISON AND TO CAMERON BASED ON AN EXAMINATION OF MULTIPLE SOURCES OF DATA
https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/journal-of-biosocial-science/article/abs/children-of-homosexuals-more-apt-to-be-homosexuals-a-reply-to-morrison-and-to-cameron-based-on-an-examination-of-multiple-sources-of-data/A9A564AF4D13FC42A78E67868C590FD4

unfortunately, in the past decade this area of research has been defunded by the regressive left, which will not allow people learn the scientific truth.

Would that be so? I doubt honestly. Well, i guess we should wait till the truth can be revealed :)

ixulescu
12-16-2020, 10:26 PM
Would that be so?

what are you referring to?

I gave you the scientific studies you were asking for. If you search on Google you get only useless advocacy articles.

Red Pill
12-16-2020, 10:34 PM

They are not empty because almost everybody wants to adopt a baby or a toddler, not a 12 year old kid from a problem family. Many orphans, at least here in Europe, are of the latter type. I doubt that gay couples would have different preferences than heteros in that regard.

Mr.G
12-16-2020, 10:58 PM
Is this now a discussion about why people are homosexual? I would say it's probably mostly biology (mutations/genetic). I suppose cultural, environmental factors contribute, but I'm skeptical they are the primary influences.

Mr.G
12-16-2020, 11:01 PM
Homosexuality is not genetically inherited. This has been conclusively proven by the largest GWAS study of 500,000 participants, which found that no genetic change was predictive of sexual preference. I have posted this study (2019) numerous times.

Okay, I never saw this study, I'll take a look.

Doesn't this (the bolded) just mean they could not find the genetic change, but couldn't it still be there, perhaps we don't have sophisticated enough methods to find it yet?

ixulescu
12-16-2020, 11:04 PM
Is this now a discussion about why people are homosexual? I would say it's probably mostly biology (mutations/genetic). I suppose cultural, environmental factors contribute, but I'm skeptical they are the primary influences.

man I love you :D but genetics as cause of homosexuality has been soundly refuted. Read this paper published last year in Science:

https://science.sciencemag.org/content/365/6456/eaat7693.full

Mr.G
12-16-2020, 11:06 PM
man I love you :D but genetics as cause of homosexuality has been soundly refuted. Read this paper published last year in Science:

I will indeed read it.

ixulescu
12-16-2020, 11:07 PM
Okay, I never saw this study, I'll take a look.

Doesn't this (the bolded) just mean they could not find the genetic change, but couldn't it still be there, perhaps we don't have sophisticated enough methods to find it yet?

Nope. At this sample size (500,000 participants!) they should have found it.

In fact, genes responsible for other behaviors, like violent behaviors, can be found at much smaller sample sizes (like a 1000 samples).

Hasien
12-17-2020, 01:01 AM

It is therefore around 15x more likely that a pedophile is gay, rather than hetero.

Unless you have some mental gymnastics prepared where pedophiles have no gender preference, and instead just grab whatever is easiest.

Listen kid , your made up numbers are bullshit to me and not validated In a manner so nice try, just admit yourself you are a homophobic and we can end everything In here.

One thing I hate with all my heart Is hypocrisy we live In a world full of hypocrisy and double standards many of you are probably homophobic and Anti-gay but probably half over you have watch lesbian porn or any female-female sexual act content to be sexually aroused. :rolleyes:

And lastly homosexuality Isn't the same as pedophilia, keep that In mind I've had sex with many guys and never In my life been attracted to children.

Hasien
12-17-2020, 01:24 AM

Exactly this Is why I'm thinking considering myself atheist If not already borderline there, same sex attraction has been since the origin of human kind from ancient Greeks practicing homosexuality acts to the Mayans or the kings/queens from medieval times.

Then out of no where suppodly around 3000 years ago a "man" out of no where came out telling us what we suppose to like or not do? Or who to marry? Fuck that... we only live once and we are supposed to enjoy every second from our lives..

Tannhauser
12-17-2020, 01:31 AM
3000 years ago a "man"

Lol this Zuh is living in the 3000 A.D. :eek::confused:

Hasien
12-17-2020, 01:34 AM
Lol this Zuh is living in the 3000 A.D. :eek::confused:

You understand my point or what ever year.

AdrianV
12-17-2020, 01:41 AM
Exactly this Is why I'm thinking considering myself atheist If not already borderline there, same sex attraction has been since the origin of human kind from ancient Greeks practicing homosexuality acts to the Mayans or the kings/queens from medieval times.

Then out of no where suppodly around 3000 years ago a "man" out of no where came out telling us what we suppose to like or not do? Or who to marry? Fuck that... we only live once and we are supposed to enjoy every second from our lives..

LOL

Blondie
12-17-2020, 01:49 AM
Homosexuality is not genetically inherited.

This is true. The sexuality is affected by the society, media, porn, and positive or negative sexual experience not genetics. Just compare the modern and old 100-200 years old sexuality it's totally different because of porn. The brainwashing porn is the perfect example how the media is changing the human sexuality. I'm bisexual because i had a positive experience not because of my genetic, i was 100% hetero before that. But i know a guy with same story.

Hasien
12-17-2020, 02:02 AM
This is true. The sexuality is affected by the society, media, porn, and positive or negative sexual experience not genetics. Just compare the modern and old 100-200 years old sexuality it's totally different because of porn. The brainwashing porn is the perfect example how the media is changing the human sexuality. I'm bisexual because i had a positive experience not because of my genetic, i was 100% hetero before that. But i know a guy with same story.

If you are bisexual you should accept yourself and accept your happiness you can't satisfy everyone there would still be someone who dislike you for what ever reason might as well live your own life..

Also some people think we are disgusting degenerates I'm myself respect women for example never In life In forums or real I fight with women like I fight with some guys lol

As a matter of fact many girls have told me I'm so charm because I act different compare to the "guys " they've been surrounded.

Universe
12-17-2020, 06:57 AM

That doesn't imply homosexuality is a choice.

there you go:

largest study

This may just mean these children are more likely to come out.

catgeorge
12-17-2020, 06:59 AM
All children need appropriate mama and papa love.

Dunai
12-17-2020, 11:43 AM
All what Orbán is doing is flexing for the intolerant crowd, but who are the real unfortunate victims after all this are the hundreds if not thousands of Hungarians children who might have a chance for a better and happier life if being adopted by a loving family.

щрбл
12-17-2020, 12:04 PM
You can buy gypsy kid for 10k euros on the gypsy market. They don't care much as long as you pay cash.

AdrianV
12-17-2020, 12:13 PM
All what Orbán is doing is flexing for the intolerant crowd, but who are the real unfortunate victims after all this are the hundreds if not thousands of Hungarians children who might have a chance for a better and happier life if being adopted by a loving family.

There are not enough gay couples who want to adopt to make any significant difference. People who suggest otherwise are just flexing for the leftist anti traditional nuclear family structure.

Gota_type_
12-17-2020, 12:32 PM
Great for Hungary but this should be the normal law for any country.

They start with "we want to adopt children" and in a few years they will go to: "we want subrogate children", like in Spain, in which all famous gays have like 3-5 children by subrogate mothers (which is ilegal in Spain: subrogation, but they can inscribe them if they did it in other country). And it is curious to see that ALL children that these gays have are boys, never girls. We will see in the future many news of children abused by their gay "fathers" since it is a fact that gays are the largest pedophiles of any other group.

Bullying gays in the past: like laughing of them maybe was not the best thing to do but it is social sabidury. If a society laughed of gays and made them to be "in the closet" is because it was good for the society in general. After letting them being "out of the closet" and show their degeneracy, they have gone full throttle and are asking for rights that they don´t deserve.

Stupid "democracy" in which we live where the opinión of the majority is denied, and politicians impose their willings without any consultation to the real owners of the country: the majority of the population.

Sakis
12-17-2020, 12:42 PM
There are not enough gay couples who want to adopt to make any significant difference. People who suggest otherwise are just flexing for the leftist anti traditional nuclear family structure.

Every single adopted kid is enough of a difference.

AdrianV
12-17-2020, 12:49 PM
Every single adopted kid is enough of a difference.

That doesn't mean you change the culture of the country. In Europe relative to gays is that it is tolerated to celebrated. However that does not mean you make LGBT the backbone of society.

Sakis
12-17-2020, 12:56 PM
I didn't say anything about it.Also the belief that 1% of people can influence the whole society is a weak argument.

Benyzero
12-17-2020, 01:22 PM
You can buy gypsy kid for 10k euros on the gypsy market. They don't care much as long as you pay cash.

I buy a little mortimer for christmas

Gredos
12-17-2020, 05:20 PM
Well done, I hate these scoundrels who think that children are a toy, if they don't die killed before they are born, then we take them ownership. motherfuckers.

Children have the right to have a father and a mother, period, the rest is ideological shit for assholes

Ryujin
12-17-2020, 05:30 PM
A same-sex couple adopting a child is way more preferable than the child being raised by over-controlling, lacking sympathy and understanding, violent, abusive, bigoted and oppressive parents. I'd rather a ban on this type of people to raise children.

Ryujin
12-17-2020, 05:34 PM

He's a populist and increasingly authoritarian, a great fan of Erdogan also, unsurprisingly.

I love Hungarians and I believe that both of our nations deserve better than this.

Ryujin
12-17-2020, 05:39 PM
Also the belief that 1% of people can influence the whole society is a weak argument.

Populist mentality: If you're the majority you have the right to oppress the minority.

In true democracies; even if it's a single individual vs. the rest of the society, the law should protect the citizen's right.

Equality for all citizens paying taxes.

Just giving LGBT people the right to live as they wish does not change the culture or make them the backbone of the society. Why can't people mind their own business and not poke their noses into other people's lives?

Dick
12-17-2020, 05:48 PM
Populist mentality: If you're the majority you have the right to oppress the minority.

In true democracies; even if it's a single individual vs. the rest of the society, the law should protect the citizen's right.

Just giving LGBT people the right to live as they wish does not change the culture or make them the backbone of the society. Why can't people mind their own business and not poke their noses into other people's lives?

The Democratic People's Republic of Korea is a democracy. Too many people have no idea what democracy even means. In the past democracy meant “mob rule”. Anyway since when is a sexual preference considered as a minority. Might as well give zoophilists rights to have sex with animals in the open

Sakis
12-17-2020, 05:49 PM

Shhh,don't spit such liberal things here,homosexuals are not human like us,i have seen these monsters shapeshift at night.

Ryujin
12-17-2020, 05:52 PM
The Democratic People's Republic of Korea is a democracy. Too many people have no idea what democracy even means. In the past democracy meant “mob rule”. Anyway since when is a sexual preference considered as a minority. Might as well give zoophilists rights to have sex with animals in the open

Having sex with animals is abusive, and there's no such a right as abusing someone physically.

And surely I'm not talking about 'democracy' as a shallow term, but as a system.

RogueState
12-17-2020, 06:14 PM
Sane decision by Hungary

Zeno
12-17-2020, 08:30 PM
I didn't say anything about it.Also the belief that 1% of people can influence the whole society is a weak argument.

The fact that there are passed laws in various different countries that can lock anyone up for "offending" that 1% disproves your claim. I mean, look at fucking Sweden or the UK ffs.

Zeno
12-17-2020, 08:32 PM

No, no, no.

1. There are societal effects in sexuality.
2. These societal effects far outweigh any potential biological ones.
3. What are the biological factors? Post survey, of any kind, or BTFO

Zeno
12-17-2020, 08:37 PM

There's also these studies, which don't favour "muh loving towards children" homosexuals at all:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1556756/

Zeno
12-17-2020, 08:40 PM

It's not discrimination when it's based on facts. If scientific data pinpoints precisely at some trends that are unfavourable towards homosexuals, that isn't discrimination. Because, you've guessed it, science came into these conclusions by basic observations and then it reviewed them to confirm it. That's how science works. If you don't like it, then commit neck rope.

Aldaris
12-17-2020, 08:44 PM
Having sex with animals is abusive, and there's no such a right as abusing someone physically.

And surely I'm not talking about 'democracy' as a shallow term, but as a system.

Pal, giving away children into conditions that are unnatural to them as though they were a commodity is a form of abuse no matter how you spin it. For their proper development, they generally need a proper mother and a proper father. Of course it doesn't mean every kid raised by a gay couple is bound to be a kook. But the correlation is definitely there. Posted a few articles yesterday about that in here, you can go check them out.

Sakis
12-17-2020, 08:48 PM
The fact that there are passed laws in various different countries that can lock anyone up for "offending" that 1% disproves your claim. I mean, look at fucking Sweden or the UK ffs.

I am against such extremes but nothing justifies discriminations in the first place.Why would anyone have the need to offend people that don't even know personally?

AdrianV
12-17-2020, 08:56 PM
I am against such extremes but nothing justifies discriminations in the first place.Why would anyone have the need to offend people that don't even know personally?

Allowing oneself to be offended by words is a choice. You can call me derogatory names and I will laugh, and if I call you the same names you might be offended.

Sakis
12-17-2020, 08:57 PM
It's not discrimination when it's based on facts. If scientific data pinpoints precisely at some trends that are unfavourable towards homosexuals, that isn't discrimination. Because, you've guessed it, science came into these conclusions by basic observations and then it reviewed them to confirm it. That's how science works. If you don't like it, then commit neck rope.

This a generalization,it's like calling all straight men rapists just because there are some.You can't link the behavior of some people to the whole group.

Sakis
12-17-2020, 08:59 PM
Allowing oneself to be offended by words is a choice. You can call me derogatory names and I will laugh, and if I call you the same names you might be offended.

You just answered that, people are different, fact.

AdrianV
12-17-2020, 09:00 PM

It actually is discrimination and that is good. As an example if a couple with more money, and time to personally raise adoptive children, make better parents compared to a poor couple then the couple with the money should be the first choice. That is discrimination. Discrimination is not a bad word.

Satem
12-17-2020, 09:03 PM
Well, I'm not a fan of adopting children by same sex couples but there is one simple way to deal with it, renting a surrogate.
Pedophilia argument doesn't work for me either because there is always other way of doing this cruelty if someone is that willing to do so
Next step should be ban of raising kids by 1 parent. Such kids also need to go to child care home otherwise this law has is senseless

Anyway discussion about it is probably just a way to hide much worse law that will go through the parliament or to hide current situation

Aldaris
12-17-2020, 09:10 PM
Well, I'm not a fan of adopting children by same sex couples but there is one simple way to deal with it, renting a surrogate.
Pedophilia argument doesn't work for me either because there is always other way of doing this cruelty if someone is that willing to do so
Next step should be ban of raising kids by 1 parent. Such kids also need to go to child care home otherwise this law has is senseless

Anyway discussion about it is probably just a way to hide much worse law that will go through the parliament or to hide current situation

That doesn't solve the issue mentioned above in any way. Also, that practice makes me fucking barf.

Sakis
12-17-2020, 09:16 PM
It actually is discrimination and that is good. As an example if a couple with more money, and time to personally raise adoptive children, make better parents compared to a poor couple then the couple with the money should be the first choice. That is discrimination. Discrimination is not a bad word.

That's not a discrimination, it's just one of the criteria that adoptive parents should officially fulfill.

AdrianV
12-17-2020, 09:34 PM
That's not a discrimination, it's just one of the criteria that adoptive parents should officially fulfill.

You don't what the definition is. I don't date fat women there I discriminate against fat women. All adoption agencies discriminate that is their job.

Insuperable
12-17-2020, 09:34 PM
These liberals on TA show how stupid liberals are in general, and their stupid arguments. Low IQ subhumans, snowflakes, destroyers of civilizations.

Viridian1
12-17-2020, 09:55 PM
I actually don't care but as I hate leftards I'm glad they are gonna have ass sore like recently they've had in Poland after the antiabortion sentence of the Constitutional Court.

Gota_type_
12-17-2020, 10:04 PM
This is a well-known singer in Spain that have used the subrogate womb to have 5 children. He is gay. He is the "father" of 5 boys. Here you have it with 2 of them:

https://est.zetaestaticos.com/mediterraneo/img/noticias/1/222/1222819_1.jpg

And it is the same with many popular gays here. All of them in the last 5 years have bought boys in the market (subrogate womb) and it is an abomination to see them on the news.

Society was wise in the past. If people "bullied" gays it was not because they had personally anything against them, it was to protect society in the long term. Giving certain rights to certain groups have destroyed society. They will keep asking for more. And since the government gives money to newspapers, tv´s, and so on to promote that gays have the same right to adopt or to have children, then people is doomed from the start since we are bombed about how right it is to give them "their rights".

Aldaris
12-17-2020, 10:16 PM
This is a well-known singer in Spain that have used the subrogate womb to have 5 children. He is gay. He is the "father" of 5 boys. Here you have it with 2 of them:

And it is the same with many popular gays here. All of them in the last 5 years have bought boys in the market (subrogate womb) and it is an abomination to see them on the news.

Society was wise in the past. If people "bullied" gays it was not because they had personally anything against them, it was to protect society in the long term. Giving certain rights to certain groups have destroyed society. They will keep asking for more. And since the government gives money to newspapers, tv´s, and so on to promote that gays have the same right to adopt or to have children, then people is doomed from the start since we are bombed about how right it is to give them "their rights".

How expensive are clothes in the Matrix? I've been wearing the same stuff for years, so I wanna know.

Ruggery
12-17-2020, 10:45 PM

And what is You opinión about this?

Ruggery
12-17-2020, 10:49 PM

Isn't that the same singer who posted conspiracy tweets about the vaccine?

Blondie
12-18-2020, 12:20 AM
And what is You opinión about this?

About what exactly?

Ryujin
12-18-2020, 02:03 AM
Apricity members about Islam: Islam is barbaric and evil.

Apricity members about LGBT:

https://f1.media.brightcove.com/8/4221396001/4221396001_4330178268001_ISIS.jpg?pubId=4221396001&videoId=4325391178001

JamesBond007
12-18-2020, 02:41 AM

Well, darling, at the end of the day Germans have never been succesfully Christianized so your people must be awfully affected by this turn of events :

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/38919468/my-son-are-you-masturbating-again.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFJ8uxRkeA4

Ruggery
12-18-2020, 05:14 AM
About what exactly?

You are conservative and bisexual, right? Are you for or against homosexuals being able to adopt?
Well, darling, at the end of the day Germans have never been succesfully Christianized so your people must be awfully affected by this turn of events :

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/38919468/my-son-are-you-masturbating-again.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFJ8uxRkeA4
You speak as if the Germans were still pagan barbarians, SURPRISE the British Celts were too.

Blondie
12-18-2020, 07:34 AM

I don't know what are you talking about. The german Holy Roman Empire converted many pagan european nation to christianity in the medieval age. There were crusades against vikings, baltics, slavs and hungarians. Germans were one of the most fanatic christians in the medieval age just saying....

You are conservative and bisexual, right? Are you for or against homosexuals being able to adopt?

I'm against it, and i'm not conservative, i have own ideology.

PaleoEuropean
12-18-2020, 08:46 AM
[CENTER][IMG]https:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-55324417

An amendment also approved on Tuesday defines family as "based on marriage and the parent-child relation. The mother is a woman, the father a man".

Same-sex couples will now be unable to adopt, even if one of them applies as a single person.

Single people will now require special approval from the government to adopt.

I think single people no matter what should be more scrutinized.

PaleoEuropean
12-18-2020, 08:47 AM

I agree democracy is cancerous.

Moje ime
12-18-2020, 09:41 AM

You were not. You were 100% undiscovered.
After the experience you discovered and developed your full potential.
Nobody tries something because is not interested in that.

Different sexuality is a potential people have, some more of others, that can develop in certain situations.
Potential for homosexuality is genetically inherited but will develop through experience.

Blondie
12-18-2020, 10:34 AM
You were not. You were 100% undiscovered.

Thanks but i know myself more than you.

Nobody tries something because is not interested in that.

Of course they do. Just look someone before porn and after 10 years porn...

Fraisod
12-18-2020, 10:50 AM
I agree democracy is cancerous.

The quotation that you had there about North Korea...
North Korea is Communist AF, and of a particular strain, similar to the Soviets in the Stalinist period. Leader-worshipping, which has allowed almost feudal elements from the past to prevail, with the ruling family as royalty. There are more than 20,000 statues in that country of the ruling dynasty: the current leader, his father and his grandfather.
China is referred to as "People's Republic". But, most Communist countries, historically, (East Germany being another example) have used the word "democratic" as a synonym for "people's" because "Demos" means "People". they know it's a more attractive translation. It's a way of appealing to potential followers, too. The Nazi party was called "National Socialist German Workers' Party." You would think they were Anarcho-Syndicalists with a freaking name like that.

Fraisod
12-18-2020, 11:06 AM

I think that you are correct about the effects of long-term exposure to porn on people's desires. It tends to desensitise people, who need "more" to be turned on.
I think that, over time, it can make men who overuse it to have expectations of women being submissive and fulfilling fantasies for men that those men have witnessed done by performers who were doing those things for money or some sort of coertion. Dominance, violence even. One of the older, no-nonsense feminists, sidestepping ideas of "erotica", etc, very succinctly stated that "pornography is the literature of prostitution."
But, I'm not sure that it is significant in switching people to desire a different gender from the one that they started with.

Fraisod
12-18-2020, 11:16 AM
I think that you are correct about the effects of long-term exposure to porn on people's desires. It tends to desensitise people, who need "more" to be turned on.
I think that, over time, it can make men who overuse it to have expectations of women being submissive and fulfilling fantasies for men that those men have witnessed done by performers who were doing those things for money or some sort of coertion. Dominance, violence even. One of the older, no-nonsense feminists, sidestepping ideas of "erotica", etc, very succinctly stated that "pornography is the literature of prostitution."
But, I'm not sure that it is significant in switching people to desire a different gender from the one that they started with.

Ted Bundy, a trained lawyer, and psychopath made an articulate case that he hd been corrupted by pornography. "I was the All-American boy, and then pornography came into my home [when he was a teenager]....". Blah, blah. He was a selfish asshole, and typically could find someone/something else to blame. But, he didn't show an interest in men. He targetted women.
Jefferey Dahmer was gay. He was also selfish and needy, and wanted to create his own sex-slaves who woud never leave him. He picked up and drugged young men, and killed several by trying to give them lobotomies without medical training (he worked in a chocolate factory). He crossed many lines, but he never started trying to do it with women.

Moje ime
12-18-2020, 11:24 AM

Too much pornography talk these days...

Just tell me this - have you been with a woman because you felt something for that woman (physical, emotional, a mix, whatever) or because you seen that in porn?

Chris596
12-18-2020, 11:53 AM
Too much pornography talk these days...

Just tell me this - have you been with a woman because you felt something for that woman (physical, emotional, a mix, whatever) or because you seen that in porn?

I think people have the right to be with anybody. Hungary is more of a sexually free country, despite it's heavily conservative party and leadership.

Personally I always say it's none of my business, if someone is gay or sexually different I accept them. Based on my experience, there are more bisexuals/gays among women, or at least more of them talk about it openly. I know a lot of gays, lesbians, bisexuals, one of my previous girlfriend is bisexual and I was the only one she confessed to. One of my best friends is also gay and in he's in a relationship, he could be a good parent, extremely educated and has a heart of gold. They wanted to adopt a child in the future but this change in the law has made them uncertain. On the other hand, I know one asexual person as well, but that's a different story.

So I know at least 12 openly bisexual/gay or any type of sexuality people who come to my mind right now. So we are talking about significant numbers here and this is only my close circle of friends/relations.

Blondie
12-18-2020, 12:27 PM
Hungary is more of a sexually free country, despite it's heavily conservative party and leadership.

This is true, according to my experience in abroad, hungarians have more personal freedom (including sexuality, freedom of speech etc) than anybody else in the EU. The government is absolutely don't control your daily life unlike in Germany where the secret service is watching your complete life if you're right winger and they (or your boss at work) harassing you all the time because of your "dangerous" nationalist views. This system doesn't exist in Hungary and nobody cares if you are full liberal/leftist etc the government leave you alone as well. I always laughing when western leftist politicians are talking about "hungarian dictatorship", they have no idea about Hungary that's pretty clear.

pajkosbalna
12-18-2020, 12:38 PM
He's a populist and increasingly authoritarian, a great fan of Erdogan also, unsurprisingly.

I love Hungarians and I believe that both of our nations deserve better than this.

Words.

Mr.G
12-18-2020, 12:47 PM
I think people have the right to be with anybody. Hungary is more of a sexually free country, despite it's heavily conservative party and leadership.

Personally I always say it's none of my business, if someone is gay or sexually different I accept them. Based on my experience, there are more bisexuals/gays among women, or at least more of them talk about it openly. I know a lot of gays, lesbians, bisexuals, one of my previous girlfriend is bisexual and I was the only one she confessed to. One of my best friends is also gay and in he's in a relationship, he could be a good parent, extremely educated and has a heart of gold. They wanted to adopt a child in the future but this change in the law has made them uncertain. On the other hand, I know one asexual person as well, but that's a different story.

So I know at least 12 openly bisexual/gay or any type of sexuality people who come to my mind right now. So we are talking about significant numbers here and this is only my close circle of friends/relations.

You have a very open heart my friend, don't ever change.

Moje ime
12-18-2020, 12:54 PM

He should have his own child. There are many ways for that.

pajkosbalna
12-18-2020, 02:17 PM
what are you referring to?

I gave you the scientific studies you were asking for. If you search on Google you get only useless advocacy articles.

Well i dont think first of all that these studies serve as enough proof for these theories (e.g. based on the number of examined subjects). Besides if these numbers were like this on a larger scale, it would still not prove that the infulence of the parents are the ONLY reason why someone becomes gay. Therefore it does not confirm the irrelevance of genetic inheritance.

Ylla
12-18-2020, 02:23 PM
A gay couple would really want the child, but so will a heterosexual couple that might be going through infertility for example, the child would be very much wanted by both. But in such cases the heterosexual couple is the best candidate for a healthy upbringing of the child. If a child is already emotionally vulnerable, being introduced to a gay family may be even more confusing for them.

Hasien
12-18-2020, 02:47 PM
A gay couple would really want the child, but so will a heterosexual couple that might be going through infertility for example, the child would be very much wanted by both. But in such cases the heterosexual couple is the best candidate for a healthy upbringing of the child. If a child is already emotionally vulnerable, being introduced to a gay family may be even more confusing for them.

Agree this Is why I'm against of any lesbian or gay couple adopting children for the mental health of the children. Such as being bully In school for having same sex parents etc they are many negative impacts Influenced kids.

I guess I'm a self hater delusional under the eyes of conservatives for having "conservative values" despite of generalization of some :rolleyes:

Ylla
12-22-2020, 10:41 PM
Agree this Is why I'm against of any lesbian or gay couple adopting children for the mental health of the children. Such as being bully In school for having same sex parents etc they are many negative impacts Influenced kids.

I guess I'm a self hater delusional under the eyes of conservatives for having "conservative values" despite of generalization of some :rolleyes:

They still make up quite a high percentage of adoptions. I guess you can't really predict how it will affect the child. An abusive household is always worse than a loving one, gay or not.
I do think it's unnatural when a couple adopts a newborn baby who is still attached to its biological mother in postpartum(the supposed 4th trimester). I think those laws should change aswell.

axel.aleman
12-22-2020, 11:09 PM
Genial

-Scar-
12-22-2020, 11:51 PM

And many women are victims of that, even bigger victims than the gays.
TBH I think they should be free to be with who they want to be. It is for the best not only for the gays but for the many other women are used this way.

-Scar-
12-22-2020, 11:53 PM

In women sexuality is more fluid.

-Scar-
12-23-2020, 12:31 AM
There's also these studies, which don't favour "muh loving towards children" homosexuals at all:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1556756/
That has been debunked.
https://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

Keep in your mind that pedophiles have really low IQ, gays on the othe tend to have high IQs:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17634757/

AdrianV
12-23-2020, 03:09 PM
That has been debunked.

Keep in your mind that pedophiles have really low IQ, gays on the othe tend to have high IQs:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17634757/

The UCDavis link you posted is a written by homosexual proponent advocate. At least try to find someone who doesn't have skin in the game and has no conflict of interest. They guy is literally Mr. Pro Gay.

Prof. Herek's blog
https://herek.net/blog/

-Scar-
12-23-2020, 03:58 PM
The UCDavis link you posted is a written by homosexual proponent advocate. At least try to find someone who doesn't have skin in the game and has no conflict of interest. They guy is literally Mr. Pro Gay.

Prof. Herek's blog
https://herek.net/blog/

But he uses actual neutral sources:
Plural, therefore it is a collection of many different sources.
So it is not okay to discredit him.
The key difference is that those men who rape male children do not have affection for adult men, that was his mistake.
The ratio of female to male rape in child molestion cases is around: 75/25.

Do you want gays to be associated with pedophiles?

The Lawspeaker
12-23-2020, 04:18 PM
Good move. I wish we could be next.

Jana
12-23-2020, 04:28 PM
This is true, according to my experience in abroad, hungarians have more personal freedom (including sexuality, freedom of speech etc) than anybody else in the EU.

Yes I agree Hungarians are very sexually liberated. I always noticed how Hungarians are generally very nationalist, but not conservative at all, rather liberal and individualist.
It's pretty different to country like Poland or Croatia. I feel much greater personal freedom in Hungary than in my country.

Linebacker
12-23-2020, 04:31 PM
Seems East Europe is becoming more and more chad while the West is figuring out every possible new way to become even bigger cucks.

AdrianV
12-23-2020, 04:43 PM
But he uses actual neutral sources:
Plural, therefore it is a collection of many different sources.
So it is not okay to discredit him.
The key difference is that those men who rape male children do not have affection for adult men, that was his mistake.
The ratio of female to male rape in child molestion cases is around: 75/25.

Do you want gays to be associated with pedophiles?

Sorry Charlie but a gay advocate who has written over 100 books and articles on gay stuff is not neutral.

-Scar-
12-23-2020, 04:51 PM
Sorry Charlie but a gay advocate who has written over 100 books and articles on gay stuff is not neutral.

Not an argument.
He may not be neutral but his cited researchers are.
There are some specific groups behind promoting that stereotype and we all know who, so ... it's like your side is neutral either.

AdrianV
12-23-2020, 04:57 PM
Not an argument.
He may not be neutral but his cited researchers are.
There are some specific groups behind promoting that stereotype and we all know who, so ... it's like your side is neutral either.

BS, you don't know anything about the researchers he cited. Most of these studies in the humanities are garbage from the left. All post modern anti W. Civilization marxist garbage.

-Scar-
12-23-2020, 04:59 PM
Yes I agree Hungarians are very sexually liberated. I always noticed how Hungarians are generally very nationalist, but not conservative at all, rather liberal and individualist.
It's pretty different to country like Poland or Croatia. I feel much greater personal freedom in Hungary than in my country.

Czech Republic is even more liberal sexually (closer to the West than East), yet they are quite nationalist too compared to West.

-Scar-
12-23-2020, 05:01 PM
BS, you don't know anything about the researchers he cited. Most of these studies in the humanities are garbage from the left. All post modern anti W. Civilization marxist garbage.

So you read antisemitic consipiracy theories?

AdrianV
12-23-2020, 05:08 PM

Marx hated Jews and Christians dumbass. And the term antisemitic was created so that nobody could be "allowed" to criticize Jews.
As I understand semitic is ethnic and not religious anyway.

AdrianV
12-23-2020, 05:09 PM

What do you think about Critical Race Theory and Conflict Theory. The Frankfurt School was probably just a theory and never existed LOL.

AdrianV
12-23-2020, 05:11 PM

What do you think about Critical Race Theory and Conflict Theory. The Frankfurt School was probably just a theory and never existed LOL.

Jana
12-23-2020, 05:17 PM
Czech Republic is even more liberal sexually (closer to the West than East), yet they are quite nationalist too compared to West.

Slovenia also. It's result of historical German cultural influence.

Ruggery
12-23-2020, 09:00 PM

The difference between countries like Hungary and Western Europe is not sexual freedom, the difference is that most Western European countries are unpatriotic and do not seem to care about their own citizens.

alnortedelsur
12-23-2020, 11:48 PM

Are you saying that the average hetero Hungarian family is alcoholic? lol

And btw, that's a very irrelevant, poor, simplistic and retarded argument.

If like if I argued that mentally challenged people should be allowed to drive, under the argument that there are also some people with normal intelligence that are irresponsible drivers because they drive while being drunk.

One thing has nothing to do with the other, LOL

Really... debunking the poor arguments of progressives like you is so easy, even for a 5 year old kid.

Halime65
12-24-2020, 01:33 AM
Great!

pajkosbalna
12-24-2020, 06:48 AM
Are you saying that the average hetero Hungarian family is alcoholic? lol

And btw, that's a very irrelevant, poor, simplistic and retarded argument.

If like if I argued that mentally challenged people should be allowed to drive, under the argument that there are also some people with normal intelligence that are irresponsible drivers because they drive while being drunk.

One thing has nothing to do with the other, LOL

Really... debunking the poor arguments of progressives like you is so easy, even for a 5 year old kid.

You are not disproving any on my statements lol!
And your comparison is very poor.
Btw check the numbers in case of HU alcoholism. Where palinka counts as essential food (said by one of our most famous politician) and where the estimated number of alcoholics is 1 million out of 9. Cheers.

pulstar
12-24-2020, 08:05 AM

You were once someone's child too

If you have a lot of alcoholic parents then the government should do someone about it, like organizing group therapy in every village. Just because someone wants to be a parent doesn't necessarily means he/she would be a good parent.

Lemminkäinen
12-24-2020, 08:43 AM
Great. In this case Hungary doesn't care about EU bureaucrats. The Finnish media tries to twist things like EU has already won the battle about "EU legal norms" against Hungary and Poland. I don't thinks so. In the end every nation is responsible about laws. EU blackmails now these two, but EU tries to achieve situation where every smaller nation owes for EU and then blackmails them like a mafioso. We should have a clear allocation of legislatives between EU and countries, like in USA. We have not.

Blondie
12-24-2020, 08:44 AM
del

Blondie
12-24-2020, 08:51 AM
You are not disproving any on my statements lol!
And your comparison is very poor.
Btw check the numbers in case of HU alcoholism. Where palinka counts as essential food (said by one of our most famous politician) and where the estimated number of alcoholics is 1 million out of 9. Cheers.

Depends on what you mean by alcoholism. Europeans drink lot of alcohol in general not only hungarian do that. The definition of alcoholism is different in Europe and outside of Europe.

Kelso
12-24-2020, 10:42 AM
How can be called "Freedom" I mean, That's literally becoming slave of degeneracy, I really don't get that :/

Kelso
12-24-2020, 11:54 AM

What a lack of feelings and decency, Using people like if they were pieces of meat and then call in it "Experiences" That's disgusting and dehumanizing.

Mingle
01-05-2023, 10:15 PM

I've met several such people. It's funny to see liberals conveniently word "sexuality change" as "discovery" every time it happens. Sexuality is just feelings and feelings can change. Since anyone can potentially be attracted to both sexes, we might as well say that everyone is bisexual but just doesn't know it yet.

Gredos
01-06-2023, 10:52 AM
well done, childs deserve a father and a mother as much as morons and other motherfuckers say otherwise

Universe
01-06-2023, 11:02 AM
Sexuality is just feelings and feelings can change.
Anyone can potentially be attracted to both sexes.
https://theconversation.com/research-confirms-men-with-older-brothers-are-more-likely-to-be-gay-suggesting-same-sex-attraction-has-a-biological-basis-172396

Victor
01-06-2023, 11:09 AM
Because you said so?

People can be influenced easily, by society, people around. Some people who never thought about something like that, practice sodomy in prison, for example. Nobody is born a homo, but can become one under influence. That's why I normally consider homosexuality to be a spiritual, only then mental and the least physical illness.

Just like someone becomes a homo, he can stop being one, overcoming the weird passions.

Social norms and habits may be heavily perverted, nowadays people accept lots of stuff which is clearly not normal.

Universe
01-06-2023, 11:16 AM
Nobody is born a homo.
It's possible to be born gay.

UC Berkeley Psychologist Finds Evidence That Male Hormones In The Womb Affect Sexual Orientation
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2000/03/000330094644.htm

Research confirms men with older brothers are more likely to be gay, suggesting same-sex attraction has a biological basis
https://theconversation.com/research-confirms-men-with-older-brothers-are-more-likely-to-be-gay-suggesting-same-sex-attraction-has-a-biological-basis-172396

Mingle
01-06-2023, 02:58 PM
It's possible to be born gay.

UC Berkeley Psychologist Finds Evidence That Male Hormones In The Womb Affect Sexual Orientation
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2000/03/000330094644.htm

Research confirms men with older brothers are more likely to be gay, suggesting same-sex attraction has a biological basis
For some reason, none of these studies (ones like this and the "gay brain" ones) will ever distinguish between effeminates and gays, and also refuse to distinguish between bis/pans and gays (bis/pans are completely natural, arguably even more so than heterosexuals). Why are they so certain that the effects in the womb cause them to become "gay" specifically and aren't what cause them to become effeminate instead (which in turn influences them to become "gay")? It's pretty well known that prior to becoming "gay", many of these people in childhood are gender non-conforming. This is often a result of being bullied by the same sex so associating more with the opposite sex and developing their preferences at an early age, or being raised in a household of the opposite sex and developing their preferences. And people that are first borns are more likely to be dominant (stands to reason that later borns are more likely to be submissive, which is more associated with effeminacy and homosexual behavior). Why not factor this in when stating that it only and only the result of biology?

And just cause the genetic predisposition for it may (big may) have been there doesn't mean that they were born that way. A gay gene still hasn't been discovered yet by the way. We have found much more genes associated with schizophrenia than with sexuality, yet there's a strong consensus that schizophrenia is epigenetics (environment + genetic predisposition), but we're supposed to believe that all "gays" are just straight up like that.

Another core component of homosexuality is the immutability of it. Whenever there are instances of mutability occurring, it is conveniently brushed off as "discovery". So the argument is intellectually dishonest at its core since it refuses to accept any counter examples. If there is even one instance of it occurring, then it disproves the argument completely.

There's a tiny bit of genetic influence for everything that we do, but nobody would seriously say things like "he was born an engineer":
https://www.aei.org/articles/the-genetics-of-job-choice/

SilverKnight
01-06-2023, 03:01 PM
Depends on what you mean by alcoholism. Europeans drink lot of alcohol in general not only hungarian do that. The definition of alcoholism is different in Europe and outside of Europe.

How do you feel about this news from your country>?

Blondie
01-06-2023, 04:32 PM
How do you feel about this news from your country>?

Alcohol is not for everyone. Europe has a very old alcohol drinking culture, most people knows what is the limit and they can drink with responsibility in general. But the situation is different when a MENA or black person person became drunk, they will be animals, because they have no alcohol drinking culture, they dont know how alcohol works. I have seen that many times in local bars. But i have heard that alcoholism is very serious problem among amerindians for similar reasons.

Mopi Licinius Crassus
01-06-2023, 04:55 PM
Alcohol is not for everyone. Europe has a very old alcohol drinking culture, most people knows what is the limit and they can drink with responsibility in general. But the situation is different when a MENA or black person person became drunk, they will be animals, because they have no alcohol drinking culture, they dont know how alcohol works. I have seen that many times in local bars. But i have heard that alcoholism is very serious problem among amerindians for similar reasons.

Alcoholism and drinking far too much is a big problem in the British Isles amongst the indigenous white population of all social classes
On Wednesday we buried my Uncle (Mother's brother). He was only 64. Died young from liver cirrhosis caused by far too much drinking

SilverKnight
01-06-2023, 09:56 PM

So in other words, you're saying that gay/ lesbian couples adopting kids shouldn't be allowed unless for those willing to be responsible and smart about it?

Blondie
01-06-2023, 11:22 PM
So in other words, you're saying that gay/ lesbian couples adopting kids shouldn't be allowed unless for those willing to be responsible and smart about it?

I thought you asked me about only alcohol :D But I would not allow for gay couples to adopt kids. If someone has 2 father or 2 mother then classmates will bully these kids all day. Kids have right to normal development (its more important right than adoptation), and its impossible if your parents are gay. So i definitely would not allow it.

SilverKnight
01-07-2023, 05:49 PM
I thought you asked me about only alcohol :D But I would not allow for gay couples to adopt kids. If someone has 2 father or 2 mother then classmates will bully these kids all day. Kids have right to normal development (its more important right than adoptation), and its impossible if your parents are gay. So i definitely would not allow it.

Oh wow! I'm so impressed with that answer :0 , here in the liberal west, 99.999% of gays would disagree with that, even the most conservative ones. Truly admire your response.

Haldis
01-07-2023, 05:57 PM
Szeretem Magyarországot, legjobb ország :rockon:

Annihilus
01-07-2023, 06:03 PM
children need loving parents, gender doesn't matter

Teutone
01-07-2023, 06:08 PM
children need loving parents, gender doesn't matter

Kids deserve not to be around homosexuals that have a statistical higher chance of being pedophiles.

Kids deserve to have a mother and a father.

Kids deserve that woke Köpeks like you stop bothering with the natural order and get lost.

When does Erdogan finally start to send you woke extremist to a re-education camp?

SilverKnight
01-08-2023, 01:03 AM
Kids deserve not to be around homosexuals that have a statistical higher chance of being pedophiles.

Kids deserve to have a mother and a father.

Kids deserve that woke Köpeks like you stop bothering with the natural order and get lost.

When does Erdogan finally start to send you woke extremist to a re-education camp?

This is one of the reasons why I wouldn't mind non-woke countries such as Russia rolling their tanks through Paris. That damn place needs to be cleaned up from all of the New World Order globalist degeneracy.

Zohor
01-08-2023, 01:39 AM
First world problems... no one will afford raising children in proper way when the society will be poor, but yeah focus on marginal stuff. Country may be bankrupt but at least no kids raised by homo couples which would be like few hundred a year of such adoptions, it's not like anyone can adopt just so, you need to fullfil some requirements before.

If they could so easily ban same sex couples they will easily take the freedoms you don't think of right now, keep being divided so no one will stand with anyone because there will always be some small minor issue you don't agree on

SouthDutch7991
01-08-2023, 02:05 AM
People can be influenced easily, by society, people around. Some people who never thought about something like that, practice sodomy in prison, for example. Nobody is born a homo, but can become one under influence. That's why I normally consider homosexuality to be a spiritual, only then mental and the least physical illness.

Just like someone becomes a homo, he can stop being one, overcoming the weird passions.

Social norms and habits may be heavily perverted, nowadays people accept lots of stuff which is clearly not normal.

Just look at young generations: 20% of Gen Z identifies as LGBT, mainly because it has become a fashionable way of getting attention. This is mostly driven by young women, of whom >30% identify as some kind of LGBT. This would not happen if it were not heavily pushed to young people. When I was in highschool I only knew of one gay guy and there were no trannies. Everyone else was normal.

Universe
01-13-2023, 04:34 PM
For some reason, none of these studies (ones like this and the "gay brain" ones) will ever distinguish between effeminates and gays, and also refuse to distinguish between bis/pans and gays (bis/pans are completely natural, arguably even more so than heterosexuals).
What if homosexual and bisexuals are also natural?

Why are they so certain that the effects in the womb cause them to become "gay" specifically
There are tons of studies pointing in that direction. You just do not know those studies exist.

Look:

Given the links between childhood interests and adult sexual orientation, understanding the roots of cross gendered interests in childhood could help elucidate the origins of variability in adult sexual orientation.

There is substantial evidence that exposure to androgens prenatally influences children’s sex-typical toy, activity and playmate preferences. A consistent research finding, for example, is that girls who were exposed to high levels of testosterone prenatally, because of CAH, show increased male-typical toy preferences, playmate preferences and activity interests
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3296090/

and aren't what cause them to become effeminate instead (which in turn influences them to become "gay")? It's pretty well known that prior to becoming "gay", many of these people in childhood are gender non-conforming. This is often a result of being bullied by the same sex so associating more with the opposite sex and developing their preferences at an early age, or being raised in a household of the opposite sex and developing their preferences.
Why do you want to group feminine straight men with homosexual men? That doesn't make sense. They're different beings. And your claim that studies cannot differentiate between bisexual men and gay men is not true.

Look: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17394056/
My comment on the article above: Being good at mental rotation is a thing that requires a masculine brain. Men do better than women, straight men do better bisexual men, bisexaual men do better than homosexual men, meaning brains of bisexual men are feminized but not as much brains of homosexual men. Homosexual and bisexual women did better than heterosexual women, so they have masculine brains compared to heterosexual women. It's a spectrum.

And people that are first borns are more likely to be dominant (stands to reason that later borns are more likely to be submissive, which is more associated with effeminacy and homosexual behavior).
What if dominance/submissiveness is also the result of biology? People who have feminine brains (male or female) are not dominant and will be attracted to men.

Why not factor this in when stating that it only and only the result of biology?
Why do you not want to think gayness in biological?

A gay gene still hasn't been discovered yet by the way.
I didn't claim homosexuality is genetic.

We have found much more genes associated with schizophrenia than with sexuality, yet there's a strong consensus that schizophrenia is epigenetics (environment + genetic predisposition), but we're supposed to believe that all "gays" are just straight up like that.

Another core component of homosexuality is the immutability of it. Whenever there are instances of mutability occurring, it is conveniently brushed off as "discovery". So the argument is intellectually dishonest at its core since it refuses to accept any counter examples. If there is even one instance of it occurring, then it disproves the argument completely.

There's a tiny bit of genetic influence for everything that we do, but nobody would seriously say things like "he was born an engineer":
https://www.aei.org/articles/the-genetics-of-job-choice/
Saying it is biological is not the same as saying it's genetic. I believe in the theory that masculinity/feminity of the brain (and thus sexual orientation) is determined in the womb by a cocktail of hormones and substances that act like hormones (eg microplastics can act like estrogen). Studies point to that. Another study: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886916304044

Just look at young generations: 20% of Gen Z identifies as LGBT, mainly because it has become a fashionable way of getting attention. This is mostly driven by young women, of whom >30% identify as some kind of LGBT. This would not happen if it were not heavily pushed to young people. When I was in highschool I only knew of one gay guy and there were no trannies. Everyone else was normal.
The amount of microplastics is increasing in our world, it's everywhere: in water, in food. Microplastics can act like estrogen. Excess estrogen in the womb can affect the sexual orientation of the fetus. Now connect the dots.

Victor
01-13-2023, 04:40 PM
Alcoholism and drinking far too much is a big problem in the British Isles amongst the indigenous white population of all social classes
On Wednesday we buried my Uncle (Mother's brother). He was only 64. Died young from liver cirrhosis caused by far too much drinking

Here in Russia we always thought that Russian drunkards are the worst drinkers in the World, but really, Brits and Finns are far ahead. Here alcoholics fell out of society and lose job, family etc, while I've noticed for some Finns and Brits, Scots, heavy drinking is someway combined with ordinary life.

Rumata
01-13-2023, 05:09 PM
First Amerindian problem with alcoholism roots in their biology which is partly Mongoloid. IIRC it's the same problem Native Siberians have.

Then, peoples who aren't used to consuming of natural alcohol (for example out of some rotting fruits) are more affected.

Concerning the behaviour, if one isn't used to controlling oneself he'd go monkey easier. More so if ones character is already quite like that even when sober.

Rumata
01-13-2023, 05:13 PM
First world problems... no one will afford raising children in proper way when the society will be poor, but yeah focus on marginal stuff. Country may be bankrupt but at least no kids raised by homo couples which would be like few hundred a year of such adoptions, it's not like anyone can adopt just so, you need to fullfil some requirements before.
It's just the blatant propaganda that children can't be raised properly in a poor family. A century or two ago, people were much much poorer than now, yet the worthy people were raised in poor families too. And it makes sense.

Mingle
01-13-2023, 05:15 PM
What if homosexual and bisexuals are also natural?

There are tons of studies pointing in that direction. You just do not know those studies exist.

Look:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3296090/

Why do you want to group feminine straight men with homosexual men? That doesn't make sense. They're different beings. And your claim that studies cannot differentiate between bisexual men and gay men is not true.

Look: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17394056/
Being good at mental rotation is a thing that requires a masculine brain. Men do better than women, straight men do better bisexual men, bisexaual men do better than homosexual men, meaning brains of bisexual men are feminized but not as much brains of homosexual men. Homosexual and bisexual women did better than heterosexual women, so they have masculine brains compared to heterosexual women. It's a spectrum.

What if dominance/submissiveness is also the result of biology? People who have feminine brains (male or female) are not dominant and will be attracted to men.

Why do you not want to think gayness in biological?

I didn't claim homosexuality is genetic.

Saying it is biological is not the same as saying it's genetic. I believe in the theory that masculinity/feminity of the brain (and thus sexual orientation) is determined in the womb by a cocktail of hormones and substances that act like hormones (eg microplastics can act like estrogen). Studies point to that. Another study: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886916304044

Bisexuals are natural, homosexuals are not. Homosexuals don't exist among wild animals (only one debunked study from 1996 claimed this for one species), bisexuals are common among wild animals. Historically speaking, bisexuality was normal while no word existed to describe the concept of a homosexual until the late 19th century and it was just treated as a behavior that "bisexual" people engage in.

Brains are malleable, they can change structure and shape through activities and life experiences. I don't dispute brain differences, my dispute is claiming that these differences are innate and immutable. Biology can be an influence in your personality and behavior, I already mentioned that biology has an effect on career choice. But you can't dumb it down to biology only. Twin studies show that environmental influences are a major factor in people's sexual preferences later on. As well as studies about being raised by gay parents (especially relevant to this thread). Dumbing this all down to biology is ignoring these major environmental influences.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20642872/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6026959/

I mentioned effeminate men because I believe effeminate behavior early on in life is what causes people to become homosexual in their late childhood since it appears earlier than sexuality does. Womb studies like the one you posted have causes for a multitude of factors, but they selectively choose homosexuality and ignore all others. This is like that "God gene" study published by a geneticist making the claim there's genes that make people spiritual. Biology/genetics influences people's behaviors to a degree, and these behaviors or feelings can influence people to become homosexual later, but that doesn't mean they straight up came out of the womb gay.

Furthermore, in the modern age, we developed these boxed in identities of "gay" and "straight" that didn't traditionally exist. Having the option to identify with these identities mentally boxes people into them and tells them that attraction to others that don't fit their sexuality spectrum is impossible making sexuality less fluid. Even gay rights activists originally campaigned based on freedom of expression and didn't use the "born that way" argument until recently as a last resort (while privately acknowledging among themselves it is a lie and viewed sexuality as at least partially environmentally influenced).

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20170315-the-invention-of-heterosexuality

Sexual fluidity and change in sexuality still happens, but much less compared to before. Though it seems to be on the rise again with the percentage of people identifying as bi specifically increasing at a massive speed.

https://www.logotv.com/news/id73b0/a-third-of-israelis-identify-as-bisexual

https://c-hit.org/2022/02/21/poll-21-of-generation-z-self-identify-as-lgbtq/

Even if you just want to look at homosexual behavior (rather than modern homosexuality) and say it is just a normal feature of humanity, then it would have a relatively similar constant across history and a wide variety of cultures. But in some cultures, it's very common. In others, rare to non-existent. Historically, it also varied between being very common and much less common.

Rumata
01-13-2023, 05:16 PM
Yes, they push to the young generations things they want to play out during their lifetimes. They play very long term.

Universe
01-13-2023, 06:55 PM
Ew. This discussion requires too much time/energy. I don't want to spend that much time on TA anymore. I may reply later.

My short reply:
When you say "bisexuality was seen as normal in the past" I don't agree. That type of bisexuality was not real bisexuality. By "real bisexuality" I mean when people are attracted to both genders. Vast majority of bisexual/homosexual activity happened back then because people had lust. There was no contraception so they couldn't have casual sex with women, porn did not exist so they fucked other men because they couldn't do better. Having casual sex with women would have resulted in unwanted children. But that doesn't mean they were attracted to men, they did not find them sexy. If I masturbate that does not mean I am attracted to my hands. People who have sex with animals do not find animals hot either, they just want to stimulate their genitalia. Fake bisexuals exist today too. A real male bisexual finds men sexy, just look at Tooting Carmen drooling at Anthony Josha pictures. Hetereosexuals, gays and bisexuals all existed in the past, the labels were used differently.

rothaer
01-13-2023, 07:50 PM
Ew. This discussion requires too much time/energy. I don't want to spend that much time on TA anymore. I may reply later.

Btw when you say "bisexuality was seen as normal in the past" I don't agree. That type of bisexuality was not real bisexuality. By "real bisexuality" I mean when people are attracted to both genders. Vast majority of bisexual/homosexual activity happened back then because people had lust. There was no contraception so they couldn't have casual sex with women, porn did not exist so they fucked other men because they couldn't do better. But that doesn't mean they were attracted to men, they did not find them sexy. If I masturbate that does not mean I am attracted to my hands. People who have sex with animals do not find animals hot either, they just want to stimulate their genitalia. A real bisexual finds men sexy, just look at Tooting Carmen drooling at Anthony Josha pictures. Hetereosexuals, gays and bisexuals all existed in the past, the labels were used differently.

True. A good point.

rothaer
01-13-2023, 08:01 PM
Bisexuals are natural, homosexuals are not. (...)

For ultimately analysing the conditions that are of biological relevance one should focus on the question whether there is a sexual attraction to the opposite sex or not. If so, you can procreate. Period.

What you do beyond that, collecting stamps or f-cking trees or folks of the same sex, may be okay, unpleasant or disgusting, but functionally it's irrelevant.