PDA

View Full Version : What physical FEATURES of mine indicate where I am from?

Randommembr
12-18-2020, 12:44 AM
Title. Guess my ethnicty. What physical FEATURES do I have that make you make your guess??? Use terms like bone structure etc.

http://imgur.com/a/rkTGvbI

http://imgur.com/a/x9zBNNb
Arm length pictures and body features (like hair etc)

Randommembr
12-18-2020, 07:25 AM
Bump!

WeirdLookingFellow
12-18-2020, 08:05 AM
Bruh I don't know if you're messing with us with the Parsi thing but you look south Euro or even Romanian, unless you are considerably woggy-er TM R than in the pics.

Avicenna
12-18-2020, 09:46 AM
Bruh I don't know if you're messing with us with the Parsi thing but you look south Euro or even Romanian, unless you are considerably woggy-er TM R than in the pics.

Not really , I can see the Persian in him blatantly lol

Trouble
12-18-2020, 09:52 AM
I think that this whole “this facial feature or that” thing is a cope. The differences between individuals can be so subtle that you can’t explain the difference even though they look quite different. Just millimeters can separate someone from “looking” Native American and “looking” Egyptian.

Universe
12-18-2020, 10:00 AM
your face

Grace O'Malley
12-18-2020, 10:12 AM
You can pass as South European to me. If you told me you were from some South European country I'd be none the wiser. :)

Gredos
12-18-2020, 01:27 PM
Jew or European with Jewish ancestry

Randommembr
12-18-2020, 04:00 PM

Bruh haha.
My usual response to this is how many Parsis have you actually seen?
Jamshyd Godrej. Freddie Mercury. Navroze Godrej. Many many such samples of similar phenos to me. If you'd like, I can link a pic of me side by side with Freddie and you'll see how similar we are.

You probably think they are European too smh. My pheno is actually rather more common than you think.

These pics are in different angles and lightings, with Google pixel, so they are rather accurate.

Again, I made this entire thread

I have pics of my navjote ceremony, I wear a sudreh and kusti and pics of me in a fire temple (where only Zoroastrians are allowed). Don't accuse me of lying that's all.

Randommembr
12-18-2020, 04:01 PM
Jew or European with Jewish ancestry

What features made you make this guess? That's kinda the point of this thread?

Randommembr
12-18-2020, 04:01 PM
You can pass as South European to me. If you told me you were from some South European country I'd be none the wiser. :)

Yes but what features made you guess this?

Randommembr
12-18-2020, 04:02 PM
your face

Yes but what features? That's the point of this thread?!

Universe
12-18-2020, 04:03 PM
Yes but what features? That's the point of this thread?!

Your facial features.

Randommembr
12-18-2020, 04:06 PM
I think that this whole “this facial feature or that” thing is a cope. The differences between individuals can be so subtle that you can’t explain the difference even though they look quite different. Just millimeters can separate someone from “looking” Native American and “looking” Egyptian.

Yes. I strongly believe in what you say about mm. The MMs can change based in if you mouthbreathe, injuries, selfie distortion etc.

However, it's really obvious that certain people have different features. Persians for example most certainly have thinner lips than Indic South Asians and SS Africans do.

That's what I'm asking in my post. Where do you think I'm from and what features made you make the guess?

Randommembr
12-18-2020, 04:06 PM
Your facial features.

Which ones specifically? You don't have to answer if you don't know?

Gründig
12-18-2020, 04:07 PM
How many times are you going to ask the same question?

Randommembr
12-18-2020, 04:10 PM
Not really , I can see the Persian in him blatantly lol

Interesting. That's not the only place I have ancestry from! A very large bulk comes from elsewhere!

Also, I know my classification from previous threads, BUT, I made this post so to ask what facial FEATURES of mine make you make your guess. Things like nose shape etc. So what do you think? I just thought it'd be interesting.

Lastly, do Persians look different from Afghans and Pashtuns or can they both pass in each other's country's? I know you said that I'd pass in Afghanistan so I guess that means I'd pass atypically as a Pashtun too!

Randommembr
12-18-2020, 04:11 PM
How many times are you going to ask the same question?

Huh? I just quoted different people that's all.

What would your guess be?

Alexandro
12-18-2020, 04:14 PM
The ones on your face, idfk, man.

Nah, your arms are suuuuuper distinctively Persian, that is it.

gixajo
12-18-2020, 04:19 PM
The facial features of your face, facially speaking.

Randommembr
12-18-2020, 04:28 PM
The facial features of your face, facially speaking.

Man. How do you people taxonomise people? What features do see? Nose shape? Skin tone etc

Randommembr
12-18-2020, 04:29 PM
The ones on your face, idfk, man.

Nah, your arms are suuuuuper distinctively Persian, that is it.

Nah but what about things like nose shape, skin tone etc. Don't you see those things before guessing? What features make you guess someone as a certain ethnic group?

Benyzero
12-18-2020, 04:30 PM

The real cope there

Benyzero
12-18-2020, 04:32 PM
Man. How do you people taxonomise people? What features do see? Nose shape? Skin tone etc

What would you exactly expect from these niggas to say

Insuperable
12-18-2020, 04:33 PM
Your pinky.

Alexandro
12-18-2020, 04:38 PM
Nah but what about things like nose shape, skin tone etc. Don't you see those things before guessing? What features make you guess someone as a certain ethnic group?

Just a general "vibe" I get, as another user said its not really down to particular features, but just your overall....face.

Fraisod
12-18-2020, 04:41 PM
Human beings are not cartoon characters, and features are a combination of many different details and variations.
Most of us can recognize many things about others at a glance which we would have trouble explaining very clearly (much less briefly),
or rendering into a drawing of even rudimentary quality.
You've said that you are Indian Parsi - did I get that right? I've looked at a manual with pictures of the Indo-Brachid phenotype, specifically the more light-skinned example, and looked at it in comparison to Iranid types.
One of the things that make me believe that you are not Southern European, that you look foreign, are your eyes.
Although most white people have brown eyes (rather than blue, green, etc), they tend to be lighter in color.
A very, very dark brown or black color is extremely rare in Europe. it is also how the eyes look within your face structure
The width of the face, how far apart your eyes look, giving the impression of a very piercing stare. Seen from the front, the long face narrowing to a thin almost pointy chin -- and the straight line of a nose with a solid, strong bridge.

Pro.crasti.nation
12-18-2020, 04:42 PM
Your arm hair suggests North Indian, to me. Same level as mine.

Not too much hair (like Robin Williams, for example) or very little/none (South Indian).

Immanenz
12-18-2020, 04:51 PM

Nordocromagnid.

Randommembr
12-18-2020, 04:53 PM
Human beings are not cartoon characters, and features are a combination of many different details and variations.
Most of us can recognize many things about others at a glance which we would have trouble explaining very clearly (much less briefly),
or rendering into a drawing of even rudimentary quality.
You've said that you are Indian Parsi - did I get that right? I've looked at a manual with pictures of the Indo-Brachid phenotype, specifically the more light-skinned example, and looked at it in comparison to Iranid types.
One of the things that make me believe that you are not Southern European, that you look foreign, are your eyes.
Although most white people have brown eyes (rather than blue, green, etc), they tend to be lighter in color.
A very, very dark brown or black color is extremely rare in Europe. it is also how the eyes look within your face structure
The width of the face, how far apart your eyes look, giving the impression of a very piercing stare. Seen from the front, the long face narrowing to a thin almost pointy chin -- and the straight line of a nose with a solid, strong bridge.

I'm Pakistani Parsi. 2 of my grandparents were born in India though and one grandparent had the last name Irani(so she was at least have Irani if not fully). So I'm Pakistani and Indian Parsi mixed a bit with Irani(they are distinct from Parsis and came to South Asia in the last 300 years).

I don't think I have a long face unless you meant the width. I also don't think I have a "thin" chin or "pointy" chin. I do think it's short (that could be thin I guess) and does protrude (is that what you meant by pointy?).

My nose is "straight" for the most part but I feel this is one of my most obvious Persian features. I have a big hump (though it's sorta camouflaged by my glasses).

Thanks. This was very detailed.

Would you agree with all of what I've said?

Randommembr
12-18-2020, 04:56 PM

Since it's an Anthro forum, I'd expect them to say things like :

" Iran is the nose job capital of the world. You have a straight narrow nose with a bump/bridge which is rather common in Iran and among MENA populations" something like that but with other features that I can't describe.

Also please don't use the N word (unless you're black).

Randommembr
12-18-2020, 04:57 PM
Nordocromagnid.

Interesting. Could you expand?

That's not what I was looking for actually, but now I'm curious.

Benyzero
12-18-2020, 05:01 PM
Since it's an Anthro forum, I'd expect them to say things like :

" Iran is the nose job capital of the world. You have a straight narrow nose with a bump/bridge which is rather common in Iran and among MENA populations" something like that but with other features that I can't describe.

Also please don't use the N word (unless you're black).

I wont use the N wold unless Iam blacc ok sensitive iranian man, Iam borderline retarded I can use whatever word I want

Benyzero
12-18-2020, 05:02 PM
He wants us to notice his jawline that he earned with never-resting nose breathing

Immanenz
12-18-2020, 05:03 PM
Interesting. Could you expand?

That's not what I was looking for actually, but now I'm curious.

I was joking.

Eye area is indicator like in 95 % of cases. Otherwise pigmentation, nose etc. which of course in your case are not much different. So basically, people who do not know how Iranians etc look like will mistake you as Southeuro

Fraisod
12-18-2020, 05:12 PM
I'm Pakistani Parsi. 2 of my grandparents were born in India though and one grandparent had the last name Irani(so she was at least have Irani if not fully). So I'm Pakistani and Indian Parsi mixed a bit with Irani(they are distinct from Parsis and came to South Asia in the last 300 years).

I don't think I have a long face unless you meant the width. I also don't think I have a "thin" chin or "pointy" chin. I do think it's short (that could be thin I guess) and does protrude (is that what you meant by pointy?).

My nose is "straight" for the most part but I feel this is one of my most obvious Persian features. I have a big hump (though it's sorta camouflaged by my glasses).

Thanks. This was very detailed.

Would you agree with all of what I've said?

While writing, I'm unable to see the picture. Of course, your chin is not pointy in itself. It's the impression I was left with of your jawline (the angle and straight line of it).

Randommembr
12-18-2020, 05:12 PM
I wont use the N wold unless Iam blacc ok sensitive iranian man, Iam borderline retarded I can use whatever word I want

Even the r word is offensive.
I'm not Iranian.

Randommembr
12-18-2020, 05:14 PM
While writing, I'm unable to see the picture. Of course, your chin is not pointy in itself. It's the impression I was left with of your jawline (the angle and straight line of it).

Ah yes. I've still left the imgurr link so you can see the pictures.

The line/angle of a jaw is called the gonial angle.
Chin being "pointy" is true but protruding is a better term I guess.
Is the rest of what I said accurate?(I'm only asking because I don't know much about anthropology).

Randommembr
12-18-2020, 05:15 PM
He wants us to notice his jawline that he earned with never-resting nose breathing

Actually, I kinda mouth breathe in my sleep and while I exercise. That's about 1/4 if the day I am mouthbreathing. Very senseless comment lmao

Randommembr
12-18-2020, 05:16 PM
I was joking.

Eye area is indicator like in 95 % of cases. Otherwise pigmentation, nose etc. which of course in your case are not much different. So basically, people who do not know how Iranians etc look like will mistake you as Southeuro

Ok. So you think my eye area, pigmentation and nose give me away? Do you think those features look Iranian? Not exactly. A large chunck of my DNA comes from elsewhere too.

gixajo
12-18-2020, 05:19 PM

I have never "taxonomise" anyone.

I see a nose, your nose is a nose. And you are not bald. You have a skin too. And a head with a face, that has facial features.

You also have ears, two at least that I can see.

gixajo
12-18-2020, 05:22 PM

You have a face too, in front of your head. two ears and one nose.(at least I only see two).

I am borderline too.

I have two ears too.(As far as I know).

Benyzero
12-18-2020, 05:25 PM
You have a face too, in front of your head. two ears and one nose.(at least I only see two).

I am borderline too.

I have two ears too.(As far as I know).

I no understander what you say i be low iq

Fraisod
12-18-2020, 05:30 PM
Any moment now, you will step aside, and Sacha Baron Cohen will leap out, "Aha!", and we'll be lampooned in his next movie....

gixajo
I no understander what you say i be low iq

I don´t see any iq on you, but you have 2 ears. But maybe they are 3, because I don't know how to add well.

Can you count your ears?

Alexandro
I have never "taxonomise" anyone.

I see a nose, your nose is a nose. And you are not bald. You have a skin too. And a head with a face, that has facial features.

You also have ears, two at least that I can see.

Taxonomy remains a mystery to me, honestly. I have no idea how people look at someone and can distinguish they are a "dinaricized atlanto med with cromagnid influences" or whatever, probably not autistic enough, haha.

gixajo
12-18-2020, 05:42 PM
Taxonomy remains a mystery to me, honestly. I have no idea how people look at someone and can distinguish they are a "dinaricized atlanto med with cromagnid influences" or whatever, probably not autistic enough, haha.

It´s easy, you just have to see the flag of their avatar.

Hablando en serio, la mayoría de las veces, salvo casos super típicos, lo hacen así, intentando encontrar pistas de su origen.

No estoy interesado en aprender como hacerlo, porque no creo en ello.

Alexandro
12-18-2020, 05:45 PM
It´s easy, you just have to see the flag of their avatar.

Hablando en serio, la mayoría de las veces, salvo casos super típicos, lo hacen así, intentando encontrar pistas de su origen.

No estoy interesado en aprender como hacerlo, porque no creo en ello.

Sí, estoy de acuerdo contigo en eso.

David Johnson
12-18-2020, 06:05 PM
You're a fucking Indian and will never be European stop with the cope threads you dick sucker.

Randommembr
12-18-2020, 06:09 PM

Taxonomy is BS, however, it's extremely evident that certain groups of people have certain features in common

Randommembr
12-18-2020, 06:11 PM
You're a fucking Indian and will never be European stop with the cope threads you dick sucker.

Actually I never once said I want to be white or make threads about it lmao. I even made multiple racism threads about this very thing.

Also, I'm not Indian. Nice try troll.

David Johnson
12-18-2020, 06:17 PM
Actually I never once said I want to be white or make threads about it lmao. I even made multiple racism threads about this very thing.

Also, I'm not Indian. Nice try troll.

You come to a so called "EUROPEAN" cultural community, and make countless threads about yourself and how "shocked" you are at being some abo Indian who supposedly looks White. Its obvious what your game. Uncle Ruckus cunt.

Muh Freddy Mercury. This forum has gone to shit.

Insuperable
12-18-2020, 06:34 PM

I can look at people and in most cases just by general look/vibe guess where they are from. I don't need some stupid anthropology terms, I don't need to know their byzogomatic breadth or whatever.

Alexandro
12-18-2020, 06:36 PM
I can look at people and in most cases just by general look/vibe guess where they are from. I don't need some stupid anthropology terms, I don't need to know their byzogomatic breadth or whatever.

Yeah, same.

Randommembr
12-18-2020, 06:51 PM

That's all BS. I agree. However, some ethnicities CLEARY have distinctive features. Nigerians for example have larger noses and lips.

Luso
12-18-2020, 07:40 PM
Sure certain ethnicities share similar features or whatever... but you’ve opened up so many threads like this already. Why? You know what you are and you are you. I used to have a similar issue and opened many classify threads, but it’s a waste of time and annoying for other users to see.

Randommembr
12-18-2020, 08:19 PM
You come to a so called "EUROPEAN" cultural community, and make countless threads about yourself and how "shocked" you are at being some abo Indian who supposedly looks White. Its obvious what your game. Uncle Ruckus cunt.

Muh Freddy Mercury. This forum has gone to shit.

No this isn't a European forum. That part is a joke. Did I EVER say I look white? No.

There is a Canadian section on this forum and everyone is free to join. Freddie Mercury himself was European, so whats your point?

Randommembr
12-18-2020, 08:19 PM
Sure certain ethnicities share similar features or whatever... but you’ve opened up so many threads like this already. Why? You know what you are and you are you. I used to have a similar issue and opened many classify threads, but it’s a waste of time and annoying for other users to see.

What? I only made one classification thread, followed by a reclassification with new pics. This is different. Three posts in three months. All differently related too.

Have you seen Mortimer and the other users?

Unless I'm misunderstanding your point, what are you suggesting?

Luso
12-19-2020, 12:17 AM
What? I only made one classification thread, followed by a reclassification with new pics. This is different. Three posts in three months. All differently related too.

Have you seen Mortimer and the other users?

Unless I'm misunderstanding your point, what are you suggesting?

Why did you downvote me?

The difference is you’ve been here for not a long time at all and I’ve seen your face alottt. I’m not trying to be rude, I’m just suggesting to tone it down a bit that’s all. You’re Parsi that’s all that matters. I used to be obsessed with fitting in my own country and Spain because I’m exotic, but now ik it doesn’t matter I am what I am.

turbosat
12-21-2020, 09:34 AM
No this isn't a European forum. That part is a joke. Did I EVER say I look white? No.

There is a Canadian section on this forum and everyone is free to join. Freddie Mercury himself was European, so whats your point?

Freddy Mercury was not European. Freddy Mercury was Indian (ie Indian Parsi).

Randommembr
01-30-2021, 07:12 PM
Freddy Mercury was not European. Freddy Mercury was Indian (ie Indian Parsi).

yes, but he lived almost his entire life in Europe. That makes him British imo.