PDA

View Full Version : Classify Berezutskij brothers

Bydlo
12-27-2020, 09:24 AM
https://img.likeness.ru/00/12/12/1239265722_big.jpg
https://www.soccer.ru/sites/default/files/styles/content_image/public/blogs/records/1_301.jpg?itok=IpMWAeqv
https://cdn25.img.ria.ru/images/07e4/03/04/1568162641_0:0:2996:1685_600x0_80_0_0_64c9990c8540 9825131af234661bdb36.jpg.webp

The Blade
12-27-2020, 11:22 AM
Neo-Danubians with Armenoid admix. They look like East Slavic/Jewish blends.

Steppe Timelord
12-27-2020, 01:27 PM
Neo-Danubians with Armenoid admix. They look like East Slavic/Jewish blends.

This is interesting, why do you think they must be ashkenazi? Is it because of the surname?
To me they just look dinaricized cordeds imo, with a reduced UP component(yes, because of those big lips)

To @OP, how common is this surname among Russians, Western Ukrainians? Asking for a friend...

Bydlo
12-27-2020, 02:17 PM
To @OP, how common is this surname among Russians, Western Ukrainians? Asking for a friend...
Not common in Russia

Steppe Timelord
12-27-2020, 02:19 PM
Not common in Russia

But where? Belaruss, (South)Western Ukraine? I know it means tree or something in russian isn't it?

The Blade
12-27-2020, 06:05 PM
This is interesting, why do you think they must be ashkenazi? Is it because of the surname?
To me they just look dinaricized cordeds imo, with a reduced UP component(yes, because of those big lips)

Not saying they are but that they could pass as half Jewish. Their noses and lips show Armenoid features common among Jews.
Upper Paleolithics have rather thin lips actually.

Beers
12-27-2020, 06:18 PM
Vasili Berezutski is (6 ft 2 in), his brother Aleksei Berezutski is (6ft 3 in).
If posters are going to comment on something like noses and lips as "Armenoid features common among Jews," how about mentioning both of their heights?

Is being very tall an "Armenoid feature common among Jews," as well?

Immanenz
12-27-2020, 06:45 PM
A mix of East Baltic, Nordic and Pontid.
Remind me of Klitchko brothers

The Blade
12-27-2020, 07:06 PM
Vasili Berezutski is (6 ft 2 in), his brother Aleksei Berezutski is (6ft 3 in).
If posters are going to comment on something like noses and lips as "Armenoid features common among Jews," how about mentioning both of their heights?

Is being very tall an "Armenoid feature common among Jews," as well?
It's a feature many Europeans, including Nordic and Cro-Magnon admixed, which these men are through the Neo-Danubian factor can have. And, though rare, there are robust types among Semites, too.

The Blade
12-27-2020, 07:10 PM
By the way, something in the range of 187-190 cm. (I am myself in that range), while taller than average, is nowhere near exceptionally tall. Around 197-200 cm. is what I'd call very tall.

Altaylı
12-27-2020, 07:13 PM
I cant see 2nd person:scratch:

Bydlo
12-28-2020, 06:45 AM
Remind me of Klitchko brothers
I was thinking the same)

Bydlo
12-28-2020, 06:47 AM
But where? Belaruss, (South)Western Ukraine? I know it means tree or something in russian isn't it?

It's not about root, the -цкий ending isn't common in Russian surnames, maybe more common in Ukraine, since it's a Polish influenced ending.

Steppe Timelord
12-28-2020, 09:35 AM
It's not about root, the -цкий ending isn't common in Russian surnames, maybe more common in Ukraine, since it's a Polish influenced ending.

Checks out thanks, exactly how I imagined it to be. I also heard that -ski ending names may be crypto-jewish. With a little jewish background or something, but this is another story...
I think it could be something lithuanian about this name though..

Not saying they are but that they could pass as half Jewish. Their noses and lips show Armenoid features common among Jews.
Upper Paleolithics have rather thin lips actually.

Yes, could be something taurid about it.

But they may be a mix between north pontid east baltid too.

XenophobicPrussian
12-28-2020, 09:48 AM
East Nordid+Dinarid+East Baltid, or what Neo-Danubian is supposed to be if I used that term(not sure what something supposedly Ladogan influenced and that peaks in Russia/Ukraine have to do with the Danube river? :picard1:).

Thick lips aren't only an Armenoid feature, but also common in various Uralic related people, popping up a lot in what people would be called East Baltic, Ladogan, Lappid, etc. If this guy looks part Armenoid then a lot of Belarusians, Lithuanians, Ukrainians and Russians have Armenoid influence.

Jana
12-28-2020, 10:19 AM
Neo-Danubians with Dinarid noses. They look very East Slavic to me.

Jana
12-28-2020, 10:20 AM
East Nordid+Dinarid+East Baltid, or what Neo-Danubian is supposed to be if I used that term(not sure what something supposedly Ladogan influenced and that peaks in Russia/Ukraine have to do with the Danube river? :picard1:).

Thick lips aren't only an Armenoid feature, but also common in various Uralic related people, popping up a lot in what people would be called East Baltic, Ladogan, Lappid, etc. If this guy looks part Armenoid then a lot of Belarusians, Lithuanians, Ukrainians and Russians have Armenoid influence.

Thick lips are typical for East Slavic men. I noticed that. East Baltic/Neo-Danubian/Uralic types often have thick lips.