PDA

View Full Version : Farewell all...

MarcvSS
03-31-2009, 04:46 PM
Yesterday was a tremendous horrible day...

This SuuT business caught me totally of guard...

The day before I had a memorial for a dear friend which died violently exactly one year back... The comrade got shot in the back four times...

Ofcourse SuuT didn't know that, but thats clearly beside the point. Giving people the notice of your death is pure sickness and no joking matter, and in my book the man I respected so much, is now nothing more to me than a sick fuck...
Playing with peoples feelings is simply not done in my book...

After the major argument with ReichGirl in the chat, in wich I obviously lost total control... Getting put down with valium, while being restrained by 4 officers of the law after thrashing my just newly decorated house/tattooparlour was the limit for me...

On forehand I told Aemma and Loki, that if SuuTs' "dead" would be a joke, I would leave TA if no actions would be taken...

Anyways, I do not feel TA is for me the place to be anymore... So I'm packing up and leaving.

However, I do wish to thank all you wonderfull people for the great times I had here...

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart...

MarcvSS...

Loki
03-31-2009, 04:50 PM
Best of luck to you Marcus. Hope things work out for you. Take care. You know where to reach me if you want a chat.

SouthernBoy
03-31-2009, 04:59 PM
Take care of yourself. :)

Vargtand
03-31-2009, 05:11 PM
It's a shame to see this my friend, oh well, you know best.

The Lawspeaker
03-31-2009, 05:14 PM
Take care, mate. You always know where to find me.

Manifest Destiny
03-31-2009, 05:14 PM
I'm sorry to see you go, Marcus. I enjoyed our conversations in the chatbox. Take care.

Groenewolf
03-31-2009, 05:34 PM
Take care wherever your path may take you.

Stossy
03-31-2009, 06:07 PM
I am starting to dislike it to be on The Apricity now. In the beginning it was ok, got to know new people, had nice chats with them etc. But the longer I was here the more I disliked it. The SuuT has died topic yesterday really disturbed me, aswell as the username Barack Obama.

When I am on a forum like this I want people to know that these kind of things are not really appreciated. Look I don't hate niggers in general, but I don't want to see a username like Barack Obama or something like it on a forum. Also topics like the SuuT has died thing, isn't appreciated.

Sorry to say it, but I don't feel at home here anymore. Maybe this is where our ways will seperate.

Loki
03-31-2009, 06:08 PM
I am starting to dislike it to be on The Apricity now. In the beginning it was ok, got to know new people, had nice chats with them etc. But the longer I was here the more I disliked it. The SuuT has died topic yesterday really disturbed me, aswell as the username Barack Obama.

When I am on a forum like this I want people to know that these kind of things are not really appreciated. Look I don't hate niggers in general, but I don't want to see a username like Barack Obama or something like it on a forum. Also topics like the SuuT has died thing, isn't appreciated.

Sorry to say it, but I don't feel at home here anymore. Maybe this is where our ways will seperate.

Well goodbye then.

Electronic God-Man
03-31-2009, 06:12 PM
SuuT has died. = JOKE

Barack Obama = JOKE

If you can't handle a joke, so much so that you flip out, then that is your problem.

A sense of humor seems to be what is really lacking here.

Loki
03-31-2009, 06:15 PM
I'm sick of all this fucking negativity and won't tolerate more on this forum. Thread closed. If people want to leave, let them. The rest will stay and have fun here, as always.