PDA

View Full Version : HBO's Rome

Sol Invictus
04-01-2009, 01:07 AM
Here's episode one that I just uploaded from my computer. Took me hours to do it but alas here it is. Enjoy!

(Warning: Contains violence and graphic sexuality)

The Stolen Eagle
50mins 28 seconds.
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-6003199604869398867

Frigga
04-01-2009, 01:51 AM
Ah. Rome! :D I love this series. I own both seasons, and am so sad that they stopped at two. They could have done so much more, and it would have been awesome I'm sure! :D

Sol Invictus
04-01-2009, 02:13 AM
Would've been good to see the HBO's work in the Constantine era. Shame they had to end it so soon.

Frigga
04-01-2009, 02:19 AM
That would have been interesting. One thing I do have against the series, is how they compressed everything down. It seemed like it was less time then it really was. Like the Cleopatra episode, it jumps nine months in 2 seconds! :eek: They could have stretched it out, and it would have been just as good.

Who was your favorite character? It's hard for me to pin one down, but my top picks are: Lucius Vorenus, Niobe, Titus Pullo, and Eriene. Even though Atia is selfish, I like her a bit as well. :) I like Octivan at first, but in the second season I think he becomes a self righteous jerk.

Sol Invictus
04-01-2009, 02:28 AM
Who was your favorite character?

I actually liked them all but I would probably have to say Marc Antony. Man that guy was a bull dog. :D

Frigga
04-01-2009, 02:55 AM
You won't belive me, but when I was doing some things around the house, I was thinking about that question, and I just knew that you would say Antony. ;)